A Treat Turns Tricks Ch. 13

Story Info
Teddy approaches his goal.
4.4k words
4.7
5.9k
2

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have gotten several requests for more Benthamsthwaite College stories, especially ones about Teddy and his 'pets'. So here one is. I hope you like it.

An autumn sunset glowed through the curtains of the apartment four girls shared at Benthamsthwaite College. It shown on Miranda Smith who was unscrewing the cap on a bottle of modest quality Pinot Gris and treading a long straw down the neck. Concentrating for a few moments she took a deep breath and softly blew into it.

Lisa Piedra came out of the kitchen with a bowl of hummus and a bag of corn chips, saw what was happening and with a puzzled look sat down on the sofa.

"What the heck are you doing? You don't drink wine through a straw. Besides, you're blowing."

Miranda smirked. "You know our new roomie, Belinda-Lynn? The junior transfer in from the JC? Teddy wants to 'make her acquaintance' so I thought a glass or two of pheromone infused wine would brighten up the occasion."

"What? But she's only been here a week. How did he learn about her?"

"Lisa, Teddy knows all, sees all and hears all—or at least the 'all' that goes on at Benthamsthwaite. And one of the things he knows is that she's a 'normal' and you know he won't stand for that, at least for anyone above freshman level."

"Hmmm, I'm kind of torn. Watching her get 'tentacled' would be kind of fun but setting her up for it might sort of ruin the group relationship. Are you sure about this?"

Miranda blew again into the bottle. "Lise, you were born a nymph. You really don't know what it's like getting hit with your first dose of pheromones. I wasn't. I didn't get converted until my senior year of high school. Trust me, when those things hit you for the first time you are absolutely swept away and you tingle for days afterwards. She might be hesitant at first but a multi-penetration session with Teddy will not make her hate us, especially if we 'prime the pump'. Now take this bottle and keep spiking it. I need to take a leak."

****

Belinda-Lynn was feeling oddly happy and warm. She wasn't sure why because two glasses of white wine had never made her feel this way before but she wasn't complaining. In fact, being so agreeable to what her new roommates suggested might have been another effect of the Pinot Gris. Still, going to meet a mysterious person named Teddy by walking around the rear of Faculty Club hill struck her as odd. And when the quartet got to the front door of an old garden shed, she balked.

"Is this some kind of snipe hunt?" she demanded.

Portia Washington laughed. "Not at all. Teddy is real but he doesn't live in the shed. It's just that we're going in the back door and have to get through the shed to get to it. Come on." And she opened the door.

The shed may have been old but it was orderly and clean and at the rear, dug into the hill, was a large, solid-looking door. All the girls switched on their cell phone lights and opened the door to find a stone-lined tunnel that entered the hill and turned a corner. Mystified, Belinda-Lynn found herself being gently herded along until they came to a theatrically Medieval iron-bound oak door. It was very heavy and solid but swung easily on well-oiled hinges.

"It used to creak something fierce," Miranda confided, "but that was just too kitschy so we broke out the WD-40 and solved the problem."

On the other side of the door was a very peculiar place. The room was effectively a small amphitheater with about six levels around three quarters of an ark. In the center a row of steps led up to another equally impressive (or overly theatrical) door but all the seats had wide, comfortable looking cushions. However, Belinda-Lynn hardly noticed these because in the focus of the cone stood something that looked like a tree-sized, stalked sea anemone, its trunk dark purple and its tentacles a soft red-violet. As the girls entered the room, the arms quivered and raised in an almost enquiring way.

"What in the world is that?"

"That," admonished Miranda, "is a 'who'. Belinda-Lynn, meet Teddy. Teddy, this is Belinda-Lynn."

"Charmed, I'm sure," a voice like a talking flute came from the center of the waving arms.

Belinda-Lynn goggled. "Audio-animatronic?" she asked.

"Nope," Lisa replied with a giggle, "Hard as it is to believe, Teddy is a real live space alien. He crash landed here back in the 1840's when Benthamsthwaite was just getting started. He managed to worm his way undetected into the place and has been running things in secret ever since. Plus, he's our very own animé tentacle monster."

"Ten—tentacle monster?"

"Oh, yes," Teddy answered with a fluty chuckle.

As Belinda-Lynn watched, transfixed, arms on each side of her spread and reached out while a single one in the center began to change shape. It morphed into a hefty, perfectly formed human phallus complete with helmet, frenum and heavily veined shaft.

"No, not me," she protested.

"Yes, you," Lisa snickered, "You can't get away now and you don't want to. Once you swallowed that glass of wine it was all over. Now let's get you out of your clothes. You'll need to be all lovely and naked so Teddy can have lots of fun with you."

She pulled down the shoulder straps of Belinda's camisole and slipped it over her bra and breasts letting it drop to the floor. At the same time Portia unfastened the girl's bra to free her pink aureoled breasts while Miranda unsnapped the Lady Levi's and pulled them and the thong beneath down to her ankles.

Warm, smooth, irresistibly strong tentacles wrapped around her shoulders and thighs and cupped her buttocks as Teddy lifted her up out of the puddled clothing and into the air. All the while the violet phallus pulsed before her, focusing her mind wonderfully.

The other girls gathered up the discarded clothing and folded it neatly on one of the cushions. "We'll stay and watch for a while, B," Lisa called, "but Teddy will be on you most of the night so in a while we'll leave and then come back for you in the morning. You'll need a hearty breakfast after a night with him."

Belinda hardly heard, so mesmerized was she by the virile member in front of her. Teddy leaned her back and spread her legs, lowering her almost but not quite to the ground. It gave the others a good view of the upcoming debauch.

"Did he ever do you that way?" Lisa whispered to Portia.

"No, he turned me ass up and DP'd me for what seemed like hours though I'm sure it wasn't. How about you?"

"I don't remember. I was pretty drunk when a bunch of us stumbled in here and we were fucking each other as much as Teddy was fucking us. All I remember is the hangover I had the next morning. That kind of thing sort of puts you off interspecies sex, yanno?"

They turned to Miranda who waved them away and shushed them. She really wanted to watch and there was much to be seen. Belinda's wrists were now tethered to her knees and half a dozen more tentacles fondled, stroked, squeezed and titillated her breasts, buttocks, belly, face and pussy. The insides of her thighs received especial attention and she whimpered and moaned in response. All the while, the violet phallus waved gently back and forth just above her mons. She was so wet she thought she might drip and began to try and reach for the member with her hips.

"Ah," Teddy chuckled, "now that's the response I like. Here it comes, young 'normal', you are about to be made into a nymph."

The massive staff lowered, pulled back and then thrust into Belinda eliciting a gasp and then a moan.

"Yeah, get her!" Miranda muttered to herself while making a mental note to return soon and demand the same. She was mildly jealous that her friend was being converted by the alien. She'd been seduced the first semester of her freshman year by an upper classman at a frat party and while she was totally grateful for the metamorphosis, she would have rather been done by Teddy. In fact, though she would never admit it to either Lisa or Portia, she'd never been done by the tentacles. From the look of the way Belinda was bucking and thrashing in her restraints, she was missing something special.

Eventually, after half an hour or so, the three roommates decided it was time to go. They blew kisses at the alien and his captive and returned to their dormitory.

The coupling pair hardly noticed. For Belinda and Teddy time lost all meaning; only sensation mattered. When the alien finally shot a load into the girl and pulled her into his coils for the night she fell instantly asleep. But then, during the night erotic dreams coursed through her brain. Coming vaguely aware and awake, she felt the pseudo-cock brushing her lips.

"Open," she heard, "Open and swallow" and unable to do anything but she was commanded, she did. The arm filled her mouth and then slithered down her throat. Once again it thrust and withdrew and she somehow matched her breathing to it until she felt it stiffen and fill her stomach with—something. When it slipped out, she fell asleep once more.

In the morning Belinda awoke with an unstoppable smile on her face and an overwhelming admiration for her seducer.

"Teddy, you're amazing!"

"And you, Belinda-Lynn, are absolutely succulent. However, we are not yet done. There is still the matter of your lovely backside that I simply must plunder. Now, there is a restroom over through those doors to the left. Go relive yourself and them come back. Have you any experience with anal sex?"

"No, no I haven't."

"Ah, then I shall be extra gentle. Hurry. I am restraining myself with great effort."

Belinda returned hesitantly. She wasn't at all sure that this was something she wanted but for no reason she could understand, she couldn't refuse. She walked into Teddy's multitudinous arms and at once the caresses and fondling began again. Soon she was humming and giggling until lifted her up once more and turned her face down. He stroked her butt.

"Lovely, just lovely," he crooned, "and so ripe for the plucking."

The tip of a tentacle rimmed her pink pucker. So aroused was she that it felt wonderful and she whimpered with pleasure. Then there was pressure and she felt her muscles first tighten and then give way to the slippery arm.

"Oh!"

And he was inside, stretching her in a way she'd never felt before. In and out in a slow, hypnotic rhythm he used her. She vaguely remembered reading that some women found that anal penetration gave them orgasms like no other and as the tension began to build she thought she understood. Soon she was chirping, crying and bucking to try and force the climax. And then it hit. She screamed in unstoppable contractions over and over until at last, she was spent. Teddy gently lowered her to the floor and helped her to stand.

"Wha-what did you do to me?"

"I have developed a whole series of enzymes that have multiple effects on your species. Some of them are sex specific and some work on both sexes. They are best absorbed through various mucus membranes. That's why I inject them into all of your orifices. You will soon begin a metamorphosis from the evolved human form into an elected one. My election, of course. And you will enjoy it. Now, I can hear your friends coming through the tunnel so put your clothes back on. And do come visit frequently?"

Belinda took a deep breath and let it out all at once in a whoosh. "I'd better not come back too frequently. I am supposed to be going to school, you know, and if I came here too often I'd flunk out."

"Well, we can't have that. But do wander in whenever you can. It's been delightful."

Belinda thought about that. "No," she answered, "delightful isn't strong enough. It's been amazing," and she wrapped her arms around Teddy's trunk and kissed him.

*****

That evening, after dinner, Belinda sat on the couch of the apartment living room idly thumbing through a catalog with a dreamy smile on her face, rocking gently back and forth. Finally, she put the advertisements down and looking up at Miranda asked, "So as much fun as that was, what was it all about?"

Miranda nodded, "That's a good question and I don't know if there's a good answer, or at least an answer we can understand. Teddy's an alien life form. Even though he's been living here for two hundred years, he's still an alien. Who knows what his true motivations are? However, there are a few things we know and a few more guesses that make sense. One is that two years ago a truly amazing paper was published by our math department that takes the Alcubierre equations to another level and quite clearly proves that interstellar travel at speeds that are effectively much faster than light really is possible. The second is that last year an 'anonymous donor' funded a new building that houses a new department of something called Esoteric Engineering. Don't ask me what that means, I'm a Romance Language major. A third is that there are a few families which were here when the school started and which are still part of the faculty!

So what a few believe but no one can prove is that Teddy has spent the last two centuries breeding a more intelligent human in the hopes that someday he can go home. And in order to make this selective breeding easier he's come up with ways to make his subjects even more eager to breed and more likely to do so."

"Are you suggesting he wants to breed me?"

"He might. But in the meantime, outside Benthamsthwaite, he's started reforming us. A generation ago the CDC noticed that something odd was happening. The violent crime rate plummeted, sexually transmitted diseases became extinct and that a new population was growing up."

"Mythics."

"Yup, nymphs and satyrs. Voluptuous women and hyper-virile hairy men. Atlanta discovered that the cause was a totally harmless fluke that lived in human reproductive glands. It had been genetically modified orders of magnitude more completely than any human scientist could have done. It was spreading through the population like a prairie fire and could be transmitted from mother to offspring. There were no pathological effects and no one was complaining so they made no attempt to do anything about it. Lisa and Portia were born with them. I was seduced at my senior prom in high school and changed. You're next."

"I am? Really, I am?"

"Uh-huh. In a day or two all your body hair will fall out and you'll be smooth from your lower eyelids to you toe tips. Over the next month you'll gain two, maybe three, cup sizes and your hips will broaden."

"I'll look like the rest of you."

"You will. And you'll have conscious control over ovulation, be immune to all STD's, have a butt that self-lubricates like your snatch, be able to breath pheromones that no unsuspecting person can resist. You decide you want to take someone to bed, you get them. It's an interesting life."

Belinda thought this over. "Teddy said something about a metamorphosis but he didn't mention any flukes."

Miranda nodded, "He wouldn't. He understands that humans can get really upset at the thought of being deliberately 'I personally believe that he deliberately built them so they could spread through the world really fast. He can make all the nymphs and satyrs he needs right here but in order to expand his stud book outside the campus he needed a carrier. You, he treated directly."

"But why?"

"Search me. He's the alien; I'm not."

*****

The following Thursday Belinda stepped into her morning shower, soaped up and rinsed. And just as Miranda had predicted, what modest body hair she had formed a mat around the drain. She looked at it, bemused, for a few moments and then after drying off went to stand in front of her full-length mirror. Smooth. From her lower eyelids to her toe tips nary a strand remained. It was, she decided, quite sexy. And in a month or two she'd have boobs and ass to next week. Naturally, that would require an entire new wardrobe but beside the expense, there didn't seem to be any downside. Still, she wasn't sure that this imposed new life was one she would have chosen. Not that there was much she could have done to avoid it or that she could do now to change it. How to adapt? That remained to be seen.

A few weeks later, about the time her bras were getting uncomfortably tight, her cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Belinda, darling, it's Teddy. How is my scrumptious little pet this morning?"

"I—I'm going through metamorphosis right on schedule?"

"Excellent! Are you busy, dear?"

"N—no. Do you want me to come over?"

There was an odd chuckling noise from the other end. "Well, I'd be delighted if you did, of course, but instead I have a little assignment for you. There's a young chap named Alexander FitzLloyd who sits next to the door in your Econ 211A classroom. If my analysis of his DNA is correct he would make a valuable addition to my stud. Unfortunately, he almost pathologically shy and never leaves his room except to eat and go to class. And when he does enter the dining room, he sits in a corner by himself. I need you to seduce him and introduce him to your roommates."

"S-seduce him?"

"Yes. It will be quite simple, really. One of the things I find fascinating about your species is that you take a simple idea, like staying warm, and then use it communicate so many complex ideas. Take clothing, for example. What you wear and whether you're wearing it and how you put it on and take it off? Why my folk will be amazed when I tell them. Now I recall that you have a very stretchy, knit sheath dress. Wear it to class tomorrow but don't wear anything under it. I believe the term is 'go commando'? Sit next to where he does and when class is over, smile and offer to walk him back to his dorm. He won't know how to respond so you take his confusion as acceptance. When you get to his room, just breeze in like you've been invited, lock the door behind you and tell him to unzip you. You may need to encourage him as I think he may be a bit paralyzed. Once you're naked he'll be in such a state of shock that the rest will be easy."

*****

Belinda told the others about the phone call.

"Ooo, what fun!" Lisa gushed, "Your first conversion and you haven't even finished your own, yet. That may be some new record."

"Presuming it turns out to be as easy as Teddy thinks," Belinda replied doubtfully, "Alexander is so shy that he fades into the background. I really have to concentrate to even remember what he looks like. I'm afraid that being so direct will so terrify him that he'll run away and drop out of Benthamsthwaite completely."

Miranda nodded. "She has a good point. I doubt that our girl has any control over pheromones, yet, and without them she has to rely on his natural male lustfulness and it may be that he doesn't have any."

"No problem," Portia answered with a wink, "That class is in the morning, right?"

"Yeah?"

"So all you really have to do is invite him to the café for coffee. We'll meet you there and then, just before you and he leave, we'll let him have it. By the time you get him back to his digs he'll be putty in your hands."

"Really? You think that will work?" Belinda was dubious.

"Will it work? Hah! Would you have submitted to Teddy if we hadn't dosed your wine up with pheromones? I don't think so. They're amazingly powerful, world-changingly powerful! You just have to put them to work—for you. And for Teddy, of course."

*****

"I know you're very shy, Alex, but I kind of think I'd like to get to know you. Why don't you come over to the Pub for a cup of coffee with me?"

She'd asked him a question. To Alex, that implied that he should come up with an answer and once she acknowledged that she knew he was shy trying to come up with a reason to decline escaped him.

"Uh—okay. Thanks?"

Belinda carefully avoided taking his hand or arm. He looked like he might bolt if she did so they just walked together.

12