A Tribute to Black Women

Story Info
Black man praises the Black women of the world.
1.4k words
2.33
13.5k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

I'm sorry for everything. Seriously. My name is Stephen Jonathan Xavier. A big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Nepean, Province of Ontario. I was born and raised in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. How did a Haitian-American stud like myself end up in the Confederation of Canada? Well, that's a long story. I was a sophomore at Emerson College and I guess I went a little nuts. It involved hard partying, lots of chicks, fast cars and cops. Long story short, to save what's left of my academic career and life, my parents sent me to stay with my uncle in the City of Ottawa, Canada. They hoped a change of scenery would do me good.

The township of Ottawa is radically different from the City of Boston, folks. This is the Whitest town I've ever seen. And it's also, weirdly enough, the place where I'm reconnecting with my roots. There are quite a few African immigrants living in Ottawa. I've joined an African church and I've made friends with my long-lost brothers and sisters. Black folks from the New World are quite curious about their African origins these days. We want to reconnect. And I am no exception. Speaking of reconnecting, I am making a connection of my own with a pretty Congolese lady named Linda Mulenge. She's something else, folks. Six feet tall, beautifully dark-skinned, with long Black hair, a curvy body, and a big round booty. Just the way I like them.

I met Linda Mulenge while visiting Carleton University. I was in the process of choosing between Carleton and the University of Ottawa. Ultimately the choice was made for me. The University of Ottawa is lily-White while Carleton University is quite diverse. Lots of Africans, Arabs, Asians and Hispanics are enrolled there, not just White people. And Linda Mulenge is in her third year in the Carleton University Faculty of Engineering and Design. Yeah, I definitely wanted to get to know this lady. And she volunteered to help me adjust to my new surroundings. As it turns out, there were other American students at Carleton University. I met Jimmy O'Shea, a guy from Houston, Texas and Lincoln Brownstone, a brother from Atlanta, Georgia. There's also Stacy Lee, an Asian chick from San Diego, California. Yeah, all of a sudden I didn't feel so alone.

Folks, I am falling in love with the beautiful Linda Mulenge. She is so unlike most Black women I've ever met. The African women I am meeting in the City of Ottawa are a lot nicer than Black women from the United States. I just wish Black guys living in Canada knew how lucky they are. In America, a Black guy who says hello to a Black chick will get a dirty look or a cuss word. In Canada, a Black guy who says hello to a Black chick might get a smile, or a greeting. Of course, he might still get cussed out if the sister in question is in a bad mood but oftener than not, Black chicks in Canada are nice. A Black woman who is actually nice to Black men. Until I came to Canada, I thought this was pure myth. Well, I am loving the beautiful, educated and friendly Black women of Ottawa. Especially Linda Mulenge. Born and raised in Ottawa, she has traveled extensively in Africa. To my immense surprise, she's been to the U.S. as well. She has an uncle in the City of Hartford, Connecticut, and she used to visit him every summer growing up. Wow. My new lady love has been to my neck of the woods. I used to hang out in Hartford with some friends. We could have run each other, who knows?

When I first came to the Confederation of Canada, all I saw was an empty place. It's so boring and dull. Especially the region of Ottawa. I missed the City of Boston sorely. I miss the Boston Red Sox. I miss the Boston Celtics. I miss the New England Patriots. I hope Brady can lead us to another championship, if he stops getting into accidents. Ottawa is so dull. And the people here seem proud to be boring. I find Ottawa's residents dull, boring and bigoted. It's almost as if each and every last one of them has a chip on the shoulder. Wow. Maybe they need to get laid, you know? I'm finding Canadians to be bitter, moody and bigoted. Not at all the friendly folks us Americans imagine them to be. Yeah, I think us American were wrong about the Canadians. They're mean as hell and seem to resent us for some reason. Luckily, Black Canadians aren't like the rest of them. They're okay for the most part.

Linda Mulenge is friendly and smart, and she's so damn sexy. I just love it when she calls me her American stud. She is a proud Black Canadian with a lot of admiration for the accomplishments of us African-Americans. In her family house, I saw portraits of African-American visionaries from the old days like W.E.B. Dubois, Martin Luther King and Malcolm X along with modern Black visionaries like President Barack Obama, Governor Deval Patrick and U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder. Wow. Every day this gal amazes me. We like to take trips to Toronto every chance we get. Toronto is my favourite part of Canada. It is big and diverse, and packed with action and drama. It doesn't feel like Canada at all and it's so different from Ottawa. It's hard to believe that Ottawa is the capital of Canada. The City of Toronto should be. Seriously. It's a party town. Ottawa feels like a cemetery. Dull, White and lifeless. Damn.

Linda Mulenge is a passionate lady in every way, folks. We have a lot in common. Like me, she comes from good stock. Her father James Mulenge is a Constable with the Ottawa Police Service. He's the first Congolese member of the Canadian capital police force. Her mother Judith Mulenge is a schoolteacher at a Catholic academy in the town of Orleans. Her older brother Lawrence is in his third year at the University of Toronto. Hmm. Yeah, my lady's family is really something. They are really nice to me. Especially since I made it clear to them that I love their daughter. And I would never do anything to hurt her. I learned my lesson in Boston. In Ottawa, I'm honestly trying to be better.

When I talk to my parents, they are thrilled to hear about my Linda. My father Etienne Xavier is a Sergeant with the Massachusetts State Troopers. My mother Lucille Joseph Xavier is a nurse at Massachusetts General Hospital. And my younger sister Hannah is a freshman at Northeastern University. I'm the Black sheep of the family. The bad boy who learned his lesson. I'm more focused on school right now. My grades at Carleton University in Ottawa are a lot better than they were at Emerson College in downtown Boston. My Linda is there with me and she encourages me in everything that I do. I've taken a part-time job as a Security Guard to make ends meet. Just so I can pay my rent and have a little something to spend on my lady on weekends. I love Linda. When I hold her in my arms, I feel like I'm king of the world. My lady is beautiful, smart and ambitious. And she believes me and loves me passionately. I am one lucky brother.

My first year at Carleton University is going pretty good. Come December, I'm going to visit my folks in Boston. And I'm taking Linda Mulenge with me. I'm a Haitian-American brother who found love, Black love at that, in the Whitest place on the planet. The City of Ottawa. And I'm taking my African princess to meet my parents. I'm sure once they meet here they'll love her as much as I do. She's the one responsible for the transformation that my friends and family members are seeing in me. I've stayed at the same job for about a year. If you knew me, you'd know that this is unprecedented. Also, my grades are really good. I'm staying out of trouble. I go to school, work and attend church. That's about it. I don't need to go out late at night or hit the clubs. I've got my Linda. And she's hotter than anything you'll find in Ottawa's night clubs. I love my lady. She makes me want to be the best man I can be. And if she'll have me, I'll make her my wife. Someday soon. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers