A Trilogy of Trannie Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I moved in close to her face again, still grinding my meat at her pussy under her high riding skirt—by now she had her thighs open, eagerly thrusting back at my cock. My cock thrust out at her pussy mouth. She pulled her head back, hooked one leg around the back of my stockinged calves, and looked at me through glazed eyes, unsure of how to react. I grabbed her ass cheeks with my hands, and lifted her off the floor—she locked her legs about my waist. I felt for the lips of her pussy and fingered them apart—I could feel the heat from her cunt. I thrust my pulsing meat deeply into her, and began to fuck her to the music, sort of a fuck-dance."

"Finally, I let her down and she pulled me down on the carpet, still dancing and grinding her pussy against my throbbing cock. I took my cue from the record on the stereo and fit nine hard inches right into the soppy gash between her pussy lips. We fucked on the floor—dancing to the song. She began to whimper, unsure of who was fucking her—man, woman, or Prince. Suddenly, she unlocked from me and got to her feet, standing above me and looking down unsteadily at me. I was not about to lose her now. I got up and pulled her back to me, placing her slender hand around my throbbing cock."

"Sensing that she needed a little help, I cupped my hand around the back of her head and pulled her to the chaise lounge. She lay back, her eyes focused on my cock, jutting straight out from under my miniskirt. Her mouth opened, and she began to moan, obviously in need. I moved over her and gently pulled her head to my cock. She began to lick my dick, short, unsure nips at first, but then she took me into her mouth. Soon she was gagging on my cock--she couldn't get enough of it."

"To make this story short, we made love all that night, as man and woman, and as woman and woman. She loved the novelty of having a woman with a cock fucking her. We did it all. From then on, we were lovers—of course she found out I was Terry, the young man in her class, and she treated me that way at school. But, when we got behind closed doors, I was a young woman who made love to her, sometimes with a cock, sometimes without one."

"When I left school, my true identity became obscured. I sometimes passed as a woman, sometimes as a man. I am completely comfortable either way. About two years ago, when I moved next door to you, I decided to live by myself as a woman for awhile. I let my hair grow long and took some hormone treatments to let my breasts grow a bit. Don't you think they're cute?"

Danielle stammered, "Y-y-yes."

"I didn't mean for you to ever find out--you must believe that." Terri said. "I just wanted for us to be good female friends."

Danielle looked at Terri. She was sitting close, her short skirt had ridden up on her thigh, revealing the tops of her stockings, and there was a bulge under the skirt. Her cock juices had soaked through the material of the skirt. Obviously, telling Danielle about her hidden life had ignited a sexual spark in her.

Danielle squirmed on the lounge sofa. Her pussy was lubricating again, and she was in need of dick meat. Terri sensed it, and put her hand on Danielle's thigh. Danielle smiled--she had been waiting for Terri to make a move.

Danielle bent forward and kissed Terri on the lips. With one hand, she reached down and began to rub Terri's cock through the wet skirt.

"I want you..." she whispered. "I want you to make love to me, like you did with that teacher. I've never been so aroused in my life."

Terri kissed Danielle back, then got to her knees on the sofa, offering Danielle a close look at the outline of her cock, still hidden under the skirt. "S-s-s" Danielle moaned, seeing a hard, throbbing cock outline on what was to all appearances, a very attractive woman.

Danielle kissed the bulge, her hands now pulling Terri's thighs to her. She knew she needed more, and pulled Terri's hard meat from under the skirt. Danielle kissed, then sucked hard on Terri's dick, making Terri moan in ecstasy.

Danielle obscenely went to work on Terri's cock. She sucked the cock with wicked, utter abandon, never seeming to get enough of it. Terry thrust her hard meat deeply, again and again into Danielle's throat, until Danielle gagged. "A-rgh!"

Finally though, Danielle had sucked enough meat. It was time for the main course. She looked up at Terri, and with her eyes, asked, "Fuck me-e?"

Terri instinctively knew what Danielle needed. And she was the man/woman to give it to her. First, she opened Danielle's the buttons on Danielle's dress, and sucked deeply on her tits, making Danielle even more horny. Then she lay Danielle on her back on the lounge sofa, opened her legs, and licked her pussy deeply. Danielle could take no more, and closed her legs around Terri's head. "Fuck me, fuck me-e, NOW!!" she commanded. Terri stood on the floor, and looked down at the woman begging for her to put meat between her legs. She reached down and grabbed her cock, still dressed in the high heels, sheer stockings and mini-skirt. Her blouse was open, revealing the small, pert tits, with the obviously aroused nipples jutting out like cones.

The time had come. Terri lowered herself between Danielle's legs and, pushed her dress up, and with one hand, pulled Danielle's aroused pink pussy lips apart. Danielle was so wet, the juices were already flowing out of her cunt. Terri drove her cock just to the brink of Danielle's inner lips, and began to fuck her with short, light strokes. Danielle though, obviously wanted to be filled to the brink. She reached up and grabbed Terri's thighs. She pulled Terri deeply into her, so that her cock base was resting on her pussy lips. "O-oh!" Danielle sobbed. "O-oh!, yes, yes-s!!"

She moved her hands to Terri's ass cheeks. "Do it-t!" she screamed, grinding her pussy to Terri in tight movements.

"Un-gh!" Terri grunted. She was working feverishly now, trying to keep pace with the mother of two, who was bucking under her. "O-oh! Y-ye-esss! Terri screamed.

Finally, without warning Terri emptied her cockcum deeply into Danielle's pulsating cunt. Danielle came at the same time, the contractions sending tremors deeply through her body. Her pussy pulled and squeezed Terri's cock in wave after wave of convulsions.

Terri rolled off Danielle. "Whew!" she sighed. "that was something!"

Danielle got to her feet, shakily. "I'll be back for more, you can believe that," she said, dreamily. "Wow," she thought, idly... This certainly was a day for 'firsts.'

***

Thanks for reading 'A Trilogy of Trannie Tales.' I hope you'll take a minute to register your thoughts about it, either with a vote or comment.

12