A Trip Ch. 2

Story Info
Your wild weekend gets even wilder.
1.9k words
3.88
18.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You sit me down now and kiss my lips as you begin my bath. You suds up the washcloth and start first with my neck circling my ears, I giggle because it tickles, you then move lower to my breasts. My nipples come to attention quite easily and I close my eyes and lean back as I enjoy the sensation of the washcloth rubbing across them.

But I don't feel it for long as you move your hand lower onto my stomach then gliding past my waiting pussy to my outer thighs and legs massaging them as you go. As you massage my feet a small moan escapes my lips and you smile. But it is now time to move upward to my waiting pussy, first moving around the outside applying pressure to the outer lips circling around them then dipping your fingers slightly inside me, I feel your thumb stroke my clit as you continue to stroke.

Another moan escapes my lips as you abandon the washcloth and insert 3 fingers inside me. A few quick strokes is all we have time for as we are now late for dinner and the opera. We kiss once more before climbing out of the tub and drying each other off.

As we move into the other room to get dressed I reach for you and bring you into my arms to kiss you and you whisper in my ear, sweetie I promise we will finish what we started after we get back. I smile and you give me another quick kiss and we get dressed for dinner.

I am taking you to an Italian restaurant close to the theater for dinner . We hail a cab to take us there so we can talk and hold hands without worries. As we enter the restaurant we are ushered to a quiet table and we order our dinners. We sit back and sip our wine, my hand moves under the tablecloth to rest on your leg.

As I begin to stroke first your leg then your upper thigh, you smile and wink at me. You then take my hand and place it over your cock and begin gently rubbing as the waiter brings us our meals, I give you one last quick squeeze then concentrate on the dinner as we have plenty of night left to play with each other. We eat and talk, I just love listening to you and looking at you. You smile at me as you notice me kind of staring at you and I blush and smile, you lean forward and give me a quick kiss.

But we are don't want to be late so we pay the bill and walk out hand in hand strolling to the theater. We are only a few blocks from the theater so we take our time as we have half an hour, near the entrance to the theater you take me into your arms and kiss me deeply as my hands stroke your back and grab your firm ass. I love the look on a couple's faces as they walk by, I begin to laugh and put my head down onto your chest where I can hear your heartbeat.

We head into the theater to watch the opera "Carmen", I have read the abridged version so I kind of know what is going to happen. As the performance begins I interlace my fingers with yours and bring it into my lap, I stroke the back of your hand with my thumb as we watch the performance,I lean into you and kiss your neck but notice you are trying to watch the performance so I stop. As the performance ends you turn towards me and pull me nearer to you, the look on your face tells me you enjoyed the performance, as did I.

We leave the theater and head back to our love nest, in the cab ride back I reach for your hand and place it on my upper thigh under my dress, as I reach around your neck and bring you closer to kiss you again. I just can't seem to get enough of your kisses, my tongue slowly enters your mouth as your hands find there way inside my panties. I gently bite you lip as a finger enters me, I am so wet and ready for you. You whisper how good I feel just as we arrive at the hotel, a moan escapes me as we have to disengage to get out of the cab. I reach for your hand and begin to suck on the finger you had inside me as the driver opens the door.

We exit the cab and head for the hotel room and some champagne that has been chilling on ice. You open the champagne and pour us each a glass, as you set the glasses on the nightstand I come up behind you and reaching around begin to undress you. You are wearing the shirt I have bought you for Christmas, I love the feel of it against your warm skin as I undo each button.

I walk around now so that I am in front of you to make the job easier, I kiss each nipple as they come into view. As I bite first one then the other I feel you reach for me, but I tell you I want to undress you completely first. You agree and I finish removing your shirt, I move now to your belt and tug on it to loosen it and remove it.

Now I quickly unbutton then unzip your pants and slide them off grabbing your ass as I do. As you step out of them and remove your socks I come toward you again, pulling you to me as I reach around and massage your firm ass. But you still have one article of clothing to remove, I slide them off and get onto my knees in front of you to remove them.

I now have you right where I want you, as I bring my head back up I take your cock into my mouth and slowly begin to lick around the tip. Taking you in, sucking you deeper, gliding up and down on your semi-hard cock. Giving your cock one more quick kiss, I ask you to lie down on the bed as I want to strip for you.

I put on some music and light a few candles around the room. I hear you whistle as I begin to move to the music, slowly turning my back and gyrating my hips to the song. First removing my shirt and then my skirt, twirling around now in just my bra and panties. I reach behind and undo the bra, slowly lowering first the straps then tossing it to you across the room. You bring the bra to your face and inhale my scent as you then toss it to the floor.

I again turn around and spread my legs as I begin to lower my panties, bending completely forward exposing my pussy to you as the panties move down to my ankles. As I turn around and toss the panties to you, I see you smile as you inhale my essence. As the music ends I now move to the bed and join you there, we kiss for what seems like forever.

I then lie down next to you and relax into your arms as you begin kissing my neck, licking my ears and moving lower. I move onto my back as you caress my erect nipples, licking and nibbling making me wetter by the minute. You suckle one nipple as you enter me with three fingers, moaning against me telling me how wet and ready I am. You rub across my clit as you move in and out of me, my hips thrust to meet your movements.

I want you now baby and you know it, so I move between your legs to help get you ready for me. Taking you into my mouth sucking and moving up and down on your shaft, licking the tip and moving downward to take your balls into my mouth. Hearing you moan again urges me on more, I feel you grow harder under my touch. Stroking your shaft with one hand as I continue to suck your balls.

Now moving my mouth back into position, sliding up and down again taking you into my mouth making you harder. You are now almost ready for me, so I give you a few more quick strokes before lying back down and having you move into position above me. You enter me in one fluid motion, I love to feel as you enter me and begin to thrust, but I am too wet and you slip out of me.

So we moving into another position with my legs on your shoulders to allow you deeper penetration. Oh yes that feels wonderful, I grasp your back and match you thrust for thrust as you continue to move in and out of my hot, wet cunt. After so much stimulation it doesn't take you long to cum inside of me. Continuing to pump in and out as you begin to grow soft, unfortunately baby I did not reach my climax with you this time.

As you move up toward me to cradle me in your arms, I ask you to stroke my breasts and nibble them to see if that will bring me to climax. Unfortunately it doesn't, it just makes me hotter, and I am too stimulated to use my vibrator now. I ask my baby to please use my new toy, the 10 inch strap-on I have in the top drawer. Since I know it would be awhile for my baby to get hard again and I can't wait. My baby smiles and says "Sure thing baby anything to get my baby off".

I help you get strapped into the harness and gently place your cock inside the hollow sheath, then I kneel on the bed and give you a kiss as I turn around and get on my knees as I want you to take me deep and fast from behind. I want to feel you glide into me, wishing it was your cock instead of the substitute but I need you now. I look around to see you applying lubrication to the cock and then come forward kneeling behind me.

I feel you enter just the tip inside my pussy, having me bend more forward to allow for deeper penetration. I feel you grab my hips and in one fluid motion you bury that cock inside me, mmm baby I am filled up. You let me become accustomed to the feel and size for a bit before you begin thrusting.

At first it is slow steady thrusts, as my hips get into a rhythm with you. But as my body begins to respond to your deeper thrusts your pace increases, I moan and call out your name as you spank my ass as you continue to thrust. My hand strokes my breasts, first one then the other as you continue to move inside of me, my breathing becomes heavier and I am now meeting you thrust for thrust as my hand moves lower and finds my clit.

Rubbing my clit as you thrust into me, stroking and thrusting, "Oh god yes baby"......I am cumming now so hard and fast baby......"Oh yes baby....Paul fuck me, yes faster, harder.....mmmmm yes god yes"!!