A Trip In The Bush Ch. 03

Story Info
My girl, you are looking so magnificent, but only 138 pins.
4k words
4.15
23k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke before Master, as usual on his days off. I silently crawled out of bed and made my way to the kitchen trying to keep the chains quiet. Since the walls were only plywood thick this wasn't the easiest place to keep quiet, if you dropped a spoon everyone heard it. I made my way to the kitchen area and prepared the coffee for when he woke. Made myself a cup of tea and headed to the front porch. It was calm on the lake, not a ripple yet; the hummingbirds were already up and at the feeders and you could hear the chipmunks and squirrels scurrying about. This was most certainly a piece of heaven. I sat in the deck chair drinking in the tranquility along with my tea.

I didn't think I was sitting there for very long, when I realized I could hear him stirring inside the cottage. 'Oh no,' I thought, 'I haven't even done my meditation yet, starting off the vacation with a bang here girl.' I jumped to my feet to pour his coffee for him.

Inside the kitchen, I was greeted with a very relaxed, "good morning girl. How did you sleep last night?"

"Good morning Master," as I continued to pour his coffee. "I slept fantastic, and you?"

"Slept like a log. I really think we should consider moving up here." He stretched and brought his arms down and around me, hugging me tight. "I need to sleep like that more often," he said while planting a kiss on the top of my head, as I handed him his coffee and he led me out onto the deck.

"Master, I must confess, I haven't done any of my rituals, well, I did make your coffee, but I sat here with my tea and found myself lost in the serenity of the morning," I begged with earnest, while dropping to my knees at his feet, believing it would help my plea. "Please Master, forgive me this time. It was the beauty that distracted me. I will never let it happen again." Gesturing with my hand towards the lake, "just look at all that, wouldn't you get lost in time? I will even do double the meditation, right now, to make up for it. Please Master, forgive me."

I knelt there, eyes lowered, hands on my thighs waiting for his reply. He didn't make me wait long. "Dee, that's ok, not to worry this time. I appreciate the kneeling part, I know, just to get on my good side, but I still like it. You are forgiven girl, and I will take you up on your offer to extend your meditation. You will do it now, right here, facing out to the lake. The first fifteen minutes will be on being thankful for having such a place to retreat to, and the appreciation for all this natural beauty. The last fifteen minutes will be about your submission to me, and your anticipation of this week."

"Yes Master, thank you Master." I stretched up and kissed him before turning towards the lake.

Kissing me back, he reached in to pinch my right nipple, not very rough, just enough to send a signal from my nipple to my pussy. The message was received, as I felt that familiar twinge between my legs.

Turning myself towards the lake, I moved up somewhat, to put myself in the middle of the deck. I knelt up on my knees making sure that they were twelve inches apart. Then I placed one hand over the other in the small of my back with my shoulders pulled back forcing my chest out. I kept my head up, but lowered my eyes. I took a deep breath as I began my meditation. It was a peaceful ritual that I enjoyed, there were those mornings when my back was sore that it wasn't quite as enjoyable, but in general it helped me put a good start to my day.

The time flew by this morning, as Master informed me of the end of the fifteen minutes and time to concentrate on my submission. I must have gotten lost in the sounds of nature, tranquility a distraction from time. I thought about how I enjoyed being Master's slave, taking care of him, and tending to his needs. I loved to spoil him and make him feel appreciated. I also reminded myself, how it was my choice to be a slave, that I have never been forced or threatened to do the things I do for him. I do them, because of my love and devotion for him. I also cherish the things that he does for and to me, the time and energy that he puts into training me to be the best slave I can be.

I also thought about my expectations for the week. I knew there were some of my limits that he has wanted to push. There is the whole exhibitionism. I am a shy person, and feel very self conscious when having to walk around naked. I'm ok when at home, and the blinds are closed. But for me to be walking around here, without a stitch on, where someone may see, it does make me uncomfortable. Master says that it demonstrates his control over me, when he is dressed and I am not. I guess making me more vulnerable. Now that I think about it, it is a bit of a rush, the feeling of helplessness and being exposed.

Also, I have a feeling that Master will be pushing the humiliation more. I do not look forward to that at all. I have a very difficult time with being humiliated. Master also mentioned that he had some new toys to try out. I sure hope he's not talking about the clover clamps. I had tried them once, for a split second on a finger. Not charming in the least.

"Dee, times up, although you seem to be deep in thought. Perhaps it would benefit to get to your journal right away, put those thoughts to paper before they escape you."

"Master, I know no secrets between us, but some of my thoughts, well," I looked up and realized, nope, no use, he'll find them out anyways. "Good idea Master, you're always full of them."

Master spent the morning checking the boats, the gas, and the wood supply and disappeared into the bush for a bit. I tidied inside the cottage, dusting, vacuuming and getting lunch prepared. Nothing fancy, just sandwiches and veggies.

After lunch as I cleaned up the dishes, Master went into the cottage and came back out with a blue bag, one I had not seen before. That must be one of the new toys. My heart raced a bit as I thought about what could be in it. He sat in the deck chair and I knelt before him. I lowered my eyes, placed my hands on my thighs. My knees were parted and my back was straight. I waited for his words before I moved.

"Girl, it's been awhile since we've just played, nice and simple. Simple little torments, something so simple but it makes you squirm so, I love it." He reached over and pulled the drawstring on the blue bag to reveal hundreds of wooden clothes pins. "Perhaps we can get a neat little sun design on your body when we are all done. What do you think?"

"Yes Master, an interesting tan line." I liked pins, truly I did, although that many? Where was he going to put them all?

"Climb up onto the table here"

The picnic table that was on the deck was a huge round table that could easily fit 12 people sitting around it. I climbed on top of it and lay on my back. He removed the chains from my cuffs, only to replace them with rope and tied me down, spread eagle to the table. The ropes were not overly tight, but there wasn't much play in them either. Next he took another rope and tied me down to the table around my waist, wrapping the rope around three times. He did the same around my arms, just under my armpits. My mind started to wander as to why he was securing me so well. Next came the blindfold, which was a welcome relief from the sun.

He brushed his fingers lightly over my skin, tracing the outline of my arms, shoulders and neck. He leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips then moving to my right ear where he nibbled and sucked on my lobe. I purred like a kitten, I loved it so, and then his lips continued their descent down my neck to my right nipple. He sucked it into his mouth, sucking harder, and biting it. His left hand moved to my left breast, circling it, teasing strokes of his fingers. I squirmed against the ropes, only making them tighter. I had to try and keep myself still. He bit hard on my nipple and then replaced it with a clothes pin. It was a familiar pang but one that I enjoyed for a time. I have a feeling they would be on a bit longer than just the enjoyment level of pain. He stepped back and flicked on the pin, making it dance back and forth. No warning, no prep, the second pin was placed on the left nipple and he made that one dance as well.

His hand continued to graze and tease my skin, over my belly, he traced circles around my belly button. Leaning over me, he flickered his tongue on my belly button, creating the desired effects deep inside me. I could feel the moisture building in my pussy, my breathing increased slightly.

A hand on either hip brushed lightly down the outside of each leg, down to my feet. In anticipation, I so hated having my feet touched, I began to squirm and wiggle my feet as much as I could. A whimper escaped my lips. "Please Master, not my feet," I pleaded. To no avail, he traced each one of my feet as well. My senses were in overload, just having my feet touched, he didn't even have to tickle and I was whimpering like a baby.

The journey continued up the inside of my leg, where he took more time, circling the knees and reaching behind them to that erogenous zone. The torment building higher as I felt for sure the final destination would be some relief with his cunt. Lightly, he grazed my inner thighs and then his fingers drummed on my mound, quickly and then slowly, tormenting me deliciously. I whimpered softly. Slowly, very slowly, he began to finger me, sliding his finger between my wet lips, separating them and then rubbing gently on my clit. Pushing two fingers deep inside me, his mouth closed down on my clit, sucking it into his mouth. He was toying with me with his tongue, driving me wild.

Stopping a moment, "don't you dare cum girl." His tone was firm; he was quite serious about that, there was no use trying to be adorable about it. He would push me close to the edge as well; he could read my body, probably more so than I could. A few times I had slipped and the punishment was severe when I did, something I didn't want to repeat. I was quivering like a bowl of jello, the waves were washing over me faster than I could handle. He stopped, but my body kept raging.

He stood back, "girl, don't you dare, I'll get my belt out, and you know I will." His voice commanded my attention, bringing me back under control. "Good girl, I knew you wouldn't disappoint me."

And so, the pins began. He removed the two from my nipples and began strategically placing them in a circular spiral around my left breast. He worked is way in closer and closer to the nipple, leaving it exposed. He repeated the same with the right breast. Next, he made a trail, leading from between my breasts down my stomach to just above my clit. He repeated similar lines down, from below each breast, at a slight angle outward. He created three lines coming from each breast.

He turned his attention to my legs, pinning on the inner thigh, from above the knee upward to my bikini line. The higher he went on the leg, the more intense the bite. Making another line on top of each thigh, and then along the outside of the leg. The first pins that were place, were beginning to bite harder, increasing the intensity. I had a feeling this was going to be a long session, and an intense one at that.

"My girl, you are looking so magnificent, but only 138 pins so far. You can take more, can't you?"

"Sure Master, why not, anything you desire." My tone was a bit on the impish side, but I was trying to keep somewhat of a sense of humour. It was hurting like hell after all. He pulled the blindfold off and looked down into my eyes.

"Do I detect a bit of attitude there girlie? Stick that tongue out."

My eyes flashed wide. "But, but, Master, I was, but….."

"Open."

Sticking my tongue out, making it as fat as I could. Knowing full well, it wouldn't help, but I just couldn't help myself. "Girl!" He pinched at my lower lip and snapped the pin on the tip of my tongue. "For the trouble," placing two more, "two more for my brat. And if you push them off, I'll just have to add some to your lips."

He turned his attention to my arms, pinning from the elbow, down to the arm pit. It could be that I was already in enough torment, but those were just wicked, no flesh to grab onto at all. He repeated the same to the other arm. Starting to fight against my bindings, it was growing more severe, when he took a step back and was looking over his work of art.

Crying out, moaning, and squirming against the ropes. "Oh no, that's only 172. I still have another 128 pins, where oh where shall I put them." My eyes flashed again, I rocked my head back and forth and babbled incoherently. He was getting a kick out of this. He was laughing to himself, as I lay there in torment. Oh, who was I kidding, I was enjoying it too, on some twisted level.

The sun was beating down, the sweat was pouring off my body. Not sure what was causing the most heat, the sun or all those pins. He went inside, coming back with a tall glass of ice tea, sipping it teasingly in front of me. Whimpering a bit louder, more pathetically, I lowered my eyes submissively and as coherently as I could with the pins in place. "lease aster, wader lease?" He laughed, and fished an ice cube out of his glass and let it drip into my mouth, rubbing it on my tongue. The coolness was refreshing, even that little bit. He removed the pins from my tongue and put the remainder of the ice cube in my mouth to suck on.

He had taken another cube tracing a line in and around the pins. It felt good, it felt wicked. The extreme hot to the extreme cold, it sent shivers through my body, it distracted from the ache of the pins. He made his way down, lower and lower. I knew his destination, "please, no Master, not there."

Not a word, he just kept sliding the ice cube down. The cube trailed down on the outside of my lips, first the right side, then the left. My head rocking from side to side, biting my lower lip I moaned quietly from the endless torture. Next he moved on the inside of my lips, circling my cunt, teasing and tormenting with that little block of ice. In an instant, I found the cold little weapon pushed up inside me, I could only imagine myself being able to escape these ropes. I shrieked out, and my echo was heard down the lake. I couldn't help but giggle afterwards, what would the fellow campers be thinking. He was fishing another one out of his glass and was now persecuting my poor little feet. My feet had always been a limit, not hard, but I'm just not a feet person, and mine are particularly ticklish. This was a limit being pushed. I no longer felt the pins that tortured my body. My full concentration was on what he was going to do with that cube and my feet.

There was nothing tricky or amazing, just simple torture with the cube sliding between each toe and then on the bottom of my feet. I howled and begged for him to stop. He laughed and continued from one foot to the other. In desperation I reminded him of all those pins that were left over.

"Oh yes, that's right my girl. I was a little side tracked here. Taking one more cube and pushing it up inside my cunt, and then placing another on top of each nipple he then picked up the bag of pins and returned to my pussy.

Alternating from lip to lip he placed one pin after another, five to each lip. The lower down he went on the lip, the more painful it became. My breathing accelerated as I tried hard to keep myself together and do some deep breathing. At that moment I had a few choice places for the remainder of those pins, and they would not be connected to my body.

"Well, girl, you either need to get to be a little bigger, or I have to settle with not as many pins. I don't foresee you growing in the next five minutes, so, here are the last three." Spreading my pussy lips apart to expose that oh so sensitive clit. "One for my clit," he then moved to my breast. "Let me see here, oh yes and one pin for each of my nipples."

These last three sent me over the edge. There were no more jokes to be uttered. There wasn't a sassy bone in my body. I lay there quite still, breathing heavy, eyes closed against the sun and feeling my cunt drip more and more. It always betrayed me, showing Master that there was some pleasure to be had in all this torment. The tears started to escape out of the corner of my eyes and my muscles were quivering from the exciting blend of pleasure and pain.

"Five minutes more girl, that's all I expect from you. Five minutes. You can do that for me can't you? You are my sweet baby girl and can take five minutes right?" He was stroking my hair and kissing my forehead as he spoke to me in a soothing manner. When he stroked my hair and talked in that tone, I could walk across hot coal for him. It was almost hypnotic. He would bring me right back from the pain to why I loved him so much and why I was his slave.

With the tears still rolling down, I nodded, "yes Master, yes Master I can do that for you."

Before I was able to finish my sentence, the vibrator was slid into its home between my legs and put on low. Master moved out of my range of vision and the blindfold was put back in place. Closed behind a veil of breathtaking torment I lay there, cooking in the sun for what seemed much longer than only five minutes. I trusted him completely, I knew it had only been five, but it seemed so much longer when the sensations varied from pain to pleasure. The bite of the pins was excruciating but then the diversion from the vibrator would send waves of intoxicating pleasure through me.

Master returned, as promised at the end of the five minutes. Turning the vibrator to a higher setting, he placed a second one over my clit. All I could think of was, 'wait a minute, no, no, it's suppose to be ending, no more torment, I won't be able to bare it, please no more.' Of course I did endure more; I always did and always will.

"Girl, I want you to wait for the word, you will cum this time. Understood?" His voice was low, a whisper in my ear.

"Yes Master, thank you Master." My voice was hoarse and shaky.

As I responded, in one fluid motion the pins came ripping off my right arm. The surprise of it made me shriek and at this point, I didn't care who heard me on the lake. Just as quickly the one on the second arm came tearing off. My head rocked from side to side as I cried from the pain until he turned the vibrator over my clit a notch higher and my vocal cries turned to low moans of pleasure yet again. My hips pushed up toward the vibrator, afraid he was pulling it away from me only to have another zipper pulled from my right leg and the second leg followed swiftly behind. Again it was followed with more intensity from the vibrator.

He continued in this fashion, ripping another zipper from my body and drowning out my screams with the vibrator. The tension was building up inside me. I wasn't sure where agony ended and where the pleasure began. The two feelings were blended into one delicious ride. He only had the pins that were on my pussy left. He played with them first, making them dance for him as I myself danced on that table. Until I could take no more, and the orgasm washed over me, there was no more pain, only the beautiful release of pleasure as I convulsed on that table. As I released myself to the each spasm he removed the last pins. After removing the one on the clit, his mouth clamped down, sucking it into his mouth.

A second orgasm swept through me, even more intense than the first. I pushed against his mouth and let it take me over once again. I had never felt anything so powerful before, on one hand it was a bit frightening and yet on the other it was exhilarating. I felt so alive and so free.

I could hear the birds twittering in the distance and the sound of a boat motor. I jumped, unaware of where I was. I realized that I was laying on top of Master in the recliner, out of the sun with a light sheet covering me. Master was stroking my hair and kissing the top of my head. I turned my head up to look in his eyes.

12