A Trip In The Bush Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Master, it was wonderful. Although you will have to fill me in on the end as I seem to have lost memory of it again." My voice was barely a whisper and I kissed his chest.

"It was a wonderful scene my girl. You were beautiful girl, a picture of grace and beauty. You remind me all the time of all the trust you have in me, the control you give to me. You are my most prized possession and I am honoured to have your trust and submission. Plus you have one hell of a cute ass."

"When did you find time to make all those zippers?"

"Oh, those little gems. They were fun weren't they? I made them at different times, something that I had been working on for awhile. I will definitely have to use them again." He kissed me again on the head. "Now tell me girl, that hook up there in the roof, what was that used for?"

"Oh, we used to hang a baby swing from there." I looked up into his eyes and I could see the wheels turning, yet again.

12