A Trip Out Secluded Way...

Story Info
Son does Mom on his new Harley.
3.5k words
4.47
256.8k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had fallen asleep on the living room sofa in front of the television set while watching "The Four Feathers" movie on DVD and was dreaming of Heath Ledger making love to me. I always had this fetish for younger men in their late teens or early 20s who had the look of desire in their eyes. I would probably be easily available to anyone I fancied who was young, who exuded a sense of helpless vulnerability, impeccably neat in appearance, smelling of manly cologne and, most of all, virile. Heath Ledger, Josh Harnett...and the like...I loved them all.

I slowly moved and fell on my back as I heard John's car pull up the driveway...mmmmmmm...I wondered where he had been. I slowly opened my eyes in the dim light and looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was after 11:00 in the evening. I looked towards the door as John walked in and sat by the side of the couch where I was laying down, his eyes on me.

"John honey...its late...where have you been?" I asked softly through still drowsy eyes.

"Hi Mom. I was with one of my friends who just got a motorbike from his Dad and it just blew my mind away...it was so fast even my car could'nt catch up with it", he replied excitedly,

"Honey, I warned you not to go racing with your friends. I dont want anything happening to you", I raised my right hand up to touch his face, his eyes now on me...with that look again.

I had taken a warm shower before watching television and the bath robe I was wearing had inadvertently opened when I moved flat on my back exposing my shapely rounded thighs. I slowly spread my thighs wider as I felt John's hand reach under my robe. John knew I was completely naked under it so his hands quickly reached in between the pits of my thighs and touched me...his hands feeling the smoothness of my newly shaven mound and pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...Mom...you just shaved yourself didn't you?...you know how much I like it when you are newly shaved..." he sighed breathlessly as he began to untie the belt of my robe opening it and revealing my naked body to his eyes.

"Oh John...I know...." I closed my eyes and began to moan as I felt his hand reach in between the folds of my pussy lips and fondle my moist clit.

"Mom...it looks so beautiful when smooth and shaved..." his eyes looking down on my pussy, the lips slowly opening by themselves as I felt my throbbing clit begin to rise from its sheath. I raised my left leg and placed it on top of the back of the sofa and lowered my right leg on the floor, opening my body wider to his gaze as I felt him get in between my thighs.

Opening my eyes, I shuddered as I saw him lower his face down into my womanhood taking a deep breath and breathing in the fresh and erotic scent of my pussy...the warmth of his exhaled breath making me gasp as I felt his lips softly kiss me down there...the fluids of my desire suddenly gushing forth into his open mouth...his tongue darting inside me and scooping up the gushing fluids from within...then slowly lapping my pussy lips up and down gently the way he knew I liked...

I moved my hand down and tugged at his pants. John knowing what I wanted, got up and removed his denim pants and his underwear, his hard penis now extended outward. As he came down on me, I tugged at his shirt and that soon came off too, making him completely naked as I was. I took hold of his shaft and guided him to me, rubbing the hard tip up and down my drooling pussy. He pushed with a sigh as his penis entered me smoothly.

John and I have been having sex for a long time now and we would do it even in the most unlikely places, but everytime I felt his hardness inside me...it was like having him for the first time...the taboo of our relationship giving both of us that unavoidable feeling of desperation...even fear, that this could maybe be the last time we would be making love. So both of us do it now as if there may be no tomorrow...his urgent thrusts down hard into my body...met by the upper thrust of my hips meeting his, our bodies grinding into each other, our voices a mix of hungry passion and pain...a cry of my need to never let him go...

"John...oh John...fuck me harder...harder..." I whimpered into his ear as he moved harder in and out of me, my body responding with equal burning need.

"Mom...your so hot Mom....can't get enough of you...yesssssssssss...."his voice growling with every thrust he shoved deeply inside my body.

I was starting to feel it again...the blinding flash that starts deep inside me...and flows over and over out of me, making my mind lose its sense of sanity...in blinding light...my shaking body taking control as this burst of pleasure implodes from within me, making me scream uncontrollably as it sweeps all over...making every cell of my flesh burn red with the flaming passion of lust...for my son.

"John...I'm coming John...oh Baby...dont stop, harder...dont stop...no....dont stopppppppp...." my thighs going behind him drawing him tighter to me...as my orgasm seemed to continue...with every thrust John was making inside me...

"Mom...I'm coming too...aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh..." his thrusts now getting harder and stronger until he pushes roughly one more time inside me, his seed, hot and burning, splashing all over the insides of my pussy...making me orgasm again...my mind blanking out as I came again...and again.

After, John must have carried me to our bedroom because when I got my senses back, we were both now laid out in my bed...the sound of his snoring gently intruding into the quiet of night.

The following day at my main store, I told Jenny, my personal assistant, I was going to check up the Harley Davidson Motorcycles dealer near our Glendale Branch because John's birthday was coming up and I was going to get him a bike for a present...my desire to give him what he wanted...driven by my fear of losing him.

The dealership was cozy and well organized, accessories were on one side of the wall and the bikes on the main display floor. Ever since I was young, I always had this attraction for men on bikes...not the small Hondas of my youth, but the heavy duty powerful american iron carrying the HD brand on its gas tank. It made me feel weak and vulnerable to imagine being taken away towards the sunset on a huge bike, my arms around the driver with me clinging to him for dear life at high speeds.

A very handsome young man approached me and introduced himself as Brandon, apparently the salesman on duty, and offered to give me a view of the models they had on the floor. I pointed to a shiny beautiful bike that immediately caught my fancy the moment I entered the dealership.

"Ah...this is a good choice Ma'am. This is our Electra Glide Classic in gunmetal pearl, our anniversary edition model and a touring bike which you can use for interstate travel. It's very stable on the high road and at high speeds",

"Can you start it for me?", I asked.

"Of course Ma'am...", and choosing a key from some keys on a panel, he started the motor of the bike.

I got startled as the heavy engine roar of the big bike seemed to fill the entire room...soon settling into a quiet gentle idle. I approached the bike and gently felt the handlebars with my hands...the leather seats...and the shiny chrome of its body...the sensation of touch now making me feel strange...very strange as my body seemed to be responding in a very unusual manner to its loud throbbing power...making me feel weak in my knees...as I began to feel odd...dominated...a wetness slowly creeping in between my thighs.

"Can I sit on it...", I asked Brandon softly,

"Yes of course...", he replied.

I was wearing a biege silk long sleeve shirt and a mini skirt ensemble so I had to raise the hem of my skirt high to be able to ride the bike...exposing my smooth white thighs to his sight...and as I settled on the seat, my open crotch panties coming in contact with the soft leather, Brandon suddenly moved and stood very near me and turned the throttle handle of the bike again and again making the engine throb and roar...my panties getting more wet as I began to feel weak, the seat seemed to vibrate on my crotch every time the engine roared. I took hold of the throttle handle as Brandon stood beside me...and turned the handle again and again revving the engine and feeling the throb of its engine vibrating on my wet pussy feeling its strange power over my body.

"How old are you Brandon...?" I asked,

"I'm 21 Ma'am...", he replied.

"Call me Gail...how come you know so much about bikes...?"

"My Dad owns this dealership and we've been in this business for...uh...more than 20 years."

He was standing so close to me, the material of his pants touching my bare thighs...I soon began to notice his eyes looking down between my open thighs and a bulge on the front of his pants now slowly inching toward the flesh of my upper thighs...I was feeling quite ambivalent at this very moment...I was here to buy a bike for my son John...not flirt with the hired help even if he just happened to be the 21 year old son of the owner...but I was no longer in control of myself as I began creaming profusely in between my upper thighs as I was enjoying his eyes looking down at my pussy exposed by my crotchless panties and rubbing itself on the leather seat.

"Oh my....", I sighed suddenly feeling weak as I felt the bulge of his penis come in contact with the bare flesh of my upper thighs...feeling it hard and hot...

"Ahhhh...excuse me Brandon...but are you this intimate with all your lady customers...?", I asked breathlessly, my body now shivering with lust I could not help but feel for this handsome boy whose penis, under the material of his pants, was pressing hard and rubbing against the soft flesh of my upper thigh,

"No Ma'am...just the ones who drive me crazy", he said suddenly jumping up behind me and sitting on the back seat of the bike, his right hand going in between my open thighs and feeling me at my crotch...his hand feeling the wetness of my panty material and slipping between the open folds of my crotchless panties...finding me wet...very wet.

"Oh....god....", I sighed leaning back hard against him...his finger now rubbing my wet pussy and finding my clit...the bulge of his penis pushing hard behind me...

"Brandon... no... please... someone will see us... please... not here please...NOOOOOOO.....", I whimpered helplessly in a low moan not really meaning what I was saying as my body began to shiver uncontrollably,

"No Gail...it is still early and I'm the only one here on duty today...and you're driving me crazy", his voice animal...demanding. I felt him raise the back of my mini skirt and his hand going into the rear waistband of my panties trying to lower it down...I raised myself up a little so he could lower it down and soon felt his hard penis in my back. I raised myself up some more while lowering my body and reached behind taking hold of his hard penis and guided him to my wetness...his right arm going around my waist and lifting me some more pushing hard inside my pussy as I fell face down limply on the handlebars of the bike, my bare ass lifted upward towards him.

He was soon shoving his penis in and out of my pussy. I could hardly imagine this was happening at all to me...but the feel of my body as he fucked me hard...was not my imagination, this was real...his hands reached down in front of me and started mashing my breasts...I was completely at the mercy of this young wild boy who was...raping me???...with my consent???...and enjoying himself knowing I was beginning to enjoy his violation of my body as I began thrusting hard back at him....

"Oh...you naughty naughty boy...you're fucking me so well....ohhhhhhhh.....damn...you feel so good...so good...oh fuck.....", I began mouthing obscenities at him unaware that my skirt had raised to my waist...both our images reflected on the mirror wall of the accessories right in front of us...my face looking flushed...desire written all over it...,

I soon felt a gush of hot fluids inside my pussy and knew he had come ahead of me... oh damn I thought...and suddenly moving faster, I shoved myself back and forth harder against him until I came......my voice a scream muffled by his right hand covering my mouth. He slowly got down from behind me and stood by the handlebars, near me...his penis still hard and dripping semen just inches away from my face.

He grabbed the sides of my head holding it steady and pushed the tip of his penis into my mouth...my mouth opening by itself...as he pushed his penis inside, my tongue slurping and licking it, my lips closing in tight on the hard muscle. He started moving fast...in and out...fucking my mouth, his hands holding my head steady until I felt his penis go stiff and pushing hard inside my willing mouth followed by a gush of hot semen shooting at the back of my throat and, feeling like the horny slut that I was, I swallowed his creamy semen...and licked him clean. Then after a long moment of silence...

"Wow...you're hot Gail...I knew it when you came in...the bike was doing something unusual to you...was'nt it?", he said straightening himself,

"Do the paperwork you naughty boy...you just made a sale today..." I sighed, trying weakly to get up from the handlebars and wiping my lips with the back of my hand of some of his semen that had spilled out from my closed lips.

After a while, I asked to use their bathroom to clean up. As I got out, Brandon had everything ready giving me a really substantial discount from the retail price. I told him the address where the delivery was to be made and on what date. He said the bike had to undergo what he called a PDI, a pre-delivery inspection, before it could be delivered so it would take a few days. As soon as everything was signed and my credit check went through, Brandon gave me his card with his private cellphone number written on it.

"Gail, thank you for the sale...and for the pleasure. Can we stay in touch?...I'll deliver the bike myself and I hope you will have the bike serviced here...uh...wont you?", he asked shyly.

"Of course Honey...but it will be my son who will be doing that...but I will be in touch with you...when are you normally available", I asked looking into his handsome young face his eyes now showing his desire...for me.

"Anytime Gail...no one has a hold on me...I'm still a bachelor", he replied as I gave him a soft kiss on his lips my hand going down between his thighs and grabbing his hard-on as I went out the door with a smile feeling naughty and slutty. I did get in touch and met with Brandon on several occasions...but that is another story.

John was overjoyed when he received the bike with a huge birthday ribbon around it and wanted to test drive it the very next day which just also happened to be a holiday. So the following day I decided to pack a lunch basket for our test drive as we started early. It was a beautiful day, warm and hot so I wore a denim short sleeve shirt tied at the bottom and a pair of tight denim short pants that wrapped around me like second skin barely covering my crotch and the swell of my ass and as usual, when John and I go out together, I wore nothing underneath, taking care to apply sunblock lotion on my face and the entire length of my long bare thighs and arms.

He took off for the Los Angeles Crest Highway slowly building up speed on the freeway. Never having travelled at this speed before and feeling so exposed against the road, I was getting scared causing me to hold on tight to John,...the scary wind against us...the bike so close to the road I feared that we could easily slide and roll if John miscalculated...but the insistent throbbing and increasing heat of the leather seat against the small crotch of my brief denim shorts was causing me to feel odd again...odd because of the mixture of fear and desire...

Soon my desire took control of me...my pussy drooling because of the throb of the powerful engine that felt like a big vibrator everytime the bike hit irregularities on the road, my arms around John's waist, now slowly moving down to the crotch of his pants. I was not surprised to feel the bulge of his penis as I slowly began to caress it...making it harder...I slowly whispered on the voice activated mike of the radio on my helmet,

"John...honey...can you please quickly find a secluded place...I can't stand it anymore...I need you to fuck me...and by the feel of your hard penis...I know you need it too..."

I could hear John's heavy breathing on the radio and, getting off the main road, he soon found a secluded and shaded spot under some trees a few yards away from the road. He parked under some branches overhanging the spot and took off his helmet. He looked at me with that look of hunger again in his eyes grabbing my hand roughly, making me sit on top of the gas tank facing him.

He unbuttoned my shirt and untangled the knot I had tied to close it, opened it then took it off me...exposing my upper naked body to him, the feel of the warm wind refreshing me...and taking his throbbing penis out of his tight leather pants, he shoved the tiny crotch of my denim shorts to one side and entered my pussy smoothly in a rush...so urgent was his need...and so equally urgent was mine...that we moved against each other right away...fucking each other hard and fast...like teenage lovers who had just been given their first chance to be all alone together by their strict parents, and without any foreplay at all, just doing it desperately to each other immediately...

"Oh John...not so fast Honey....ooohhhhh", John was shoving his penis fast and hard inside my pussy and I was slowly slipping off the middle of the bike...each of my legs on top of his shoulders, his head between them, not helping my balance at all. He wrapped an arm around each of my thighs as I raised both my arms, my hands grabbing the side bars keeping me from falling down...now showing off the white pits of my underarms...my breasts pushed up by the muscles...baring their fullness to John's eyes, my nipples taut and hard...the flesh of my breasts moving as he continued pounding his penis hard inside me...his eyes glued to them.

He continued moving in and out of me roughly and urgently, his eyes staring wildly at my naked body...his need reaching an urgency I have not yet seen in him...driving me equally mad making me orgasm stronger...everytime he pushed harder inside me, making me cry out loud as I came again and again even as I heard him shout.....

"Mom...I'm coming...aaarrrrgggghhhhhhh..." his mouth open...his saliva dripping down into my belly...as he lowered his face hard into my chest in between my breasts, my hands letting go of the handlebars and pushing the soft flesh of my breasts on his cheeks as he seemed to burrow into them...his penis pushed hard deep inside me...my feet now crossed on his back and holding his ass tight against me as I felt his burning seed shoot deep inside me...making me orgasm...again...and again.....

After a long while...both of us unmindful of the sound of cars passing along the Angeles Crest...I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my son...his eyes closed...his body still on top of mine...his penis still throbbing hard inside me...the wind cooling the heat we both felt...; and as soon as my son opened his eyes and looked at me, I smiled lovingly at him and said softly,

"Happy birthday again Baby...I hope you like your gift...", I smiled sweetly,

"Which one...", he weakly replied,

"The bike..." I said,

"Mom...everytime you give your body to me...is the greatest gift you can give...", he whispered closing his eyes again and laying his head on my chest.

I felt assured he was still my own...for now...

After a while I slowly started flexing my pussy muscles and began feeling John's penis inside me grow harder again...until it was completely hard once more. He raised his head and looked at me and as I looked sensuously into his eyes, I heard myself say to him softly and with increased burning desire....

12