A Trip to America for Sex Pt. 01

Story Info
I get punished by two horny blondes...
2.8k words
4.38
7.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*WARNING!! This story is in no way based on anything real and is completely fiction. Do not take this story seriously as it is only for your enjoyment. Anyone below the age of 18 is not allowed to read as it is rather explicit, leave reviews please and I hope you enjoy*

*****

"What about her?" Holly asked going through the celebrity's numbers on my phone while I watched. She stopped on Melissa Joan Hart, an actress now in her 40s who was still quite surprisingly hot.

"Sure. I'm up for that." I replied.

It had been a day since I slept with the soap star, Lacey Turner. Luckily, she was desperate so we were able to toy with each other as much as possible.

I'm hoping Melissa is good because it's not like she doesn't have the experience at her age.

I sent off a text to her with my address and she replied almost instantly. Her message read "Not now, I'm shooting for a film. Come find me on set you can fuck me on my break."

"Shit." Holly muttered under her breath.

I replied telling Melissa I was in England and she responded quite annoyed.

"I'll transfer you money, bring your woman over too. Get some plane tickets and meet me at this hotel at this room." her reply read along with the hotel address.

I replied saying that I have enough money anyway and that she doesn't need to worry and then sent a picture of my cock. That was it for now.

"Looking forward to tomorrow?" I asked Holly. She nodded and we got ready to leave.

I packed my suitcase, threw it in Holly's car and we drove to her's and packed her suitcase (which she put some naughty toys into) and then we headed to the airport.

We got to the airport and luckily there were two seats left on the plane we wanted to get. We got our tickets, put our bags on the carousel and ran onto the plane.

----------

It had been an hour into our trip and I started to notice that Holly looked a bit bored.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah. It's just quiet." she replied.

After sitting there for a few more minutes, a smile creeped onto her face. Holly bit her bottom lip naughtily, as if a dangerous thought popped into her head.

"I have an idea. Meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes." Holly told me as she got up from her seat and walked to the toilet.

I waited 5 minutes and then walked to the toilet, knocked and she opened the door and pulled me in before anyone noticed.

"Sit down on the toilet." Holly told me. I did as I was told and she put her hands on her hips.

"WITH your cock out." She said. I kicked off my shoes, trousers and underwear, taking off my shirt too.

Holly pulled her dress over her head and like earlier, she had no underwear on... I then realised I left her's and Lacey's underwear on my bed.

"Will you be taking Melissa's underwear too, by any chance?" Holly asked as she sat on my lap facing me.

"Probably." I replied as I kissed her and speared my cock into her ass.

"Oh. You want anal now then, yeah?" she teasingly asked as she wiggled her ass around my cock.

I had only gotten the first few inches in. I pulled out slightly then slammed forward, getting in another inch. I repeated the action until all of my cock was in her sexy arse.

Holly started to bounce up and down on my lap as she kissed me, her tongue in my mouth as well. I kissed her back while thrusting into her ass which made her moan.

"Shhh... we'll get caught." I told her.

"That's what makes this so fun." Holly teased. It seemed she was rather excited over the thrilling possibility that we might get in trouble.

I was slightly worried now. I had to end this session as soon as possible. It was going to be difficult but it was worth trying.

"Holly, do you want it in your pussy?" I asked her.

"No wait... I'm gonna cum." Holly replied in a whisper. I carried on fucking her and suddenly, her asshole started to clench.

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes yesss..." Holly grunted. I fucked her through her orgasm and then pulled out of her ass.

"Pussy?" I asked. Holly nodded as my cock entered her wet pussy.

"Now fuck me with no remorse!" Holly shouted as she slapped me.

"Quieten down." I whispered.

"Uhhhh don't tell me what to do or you won't be getting any more sex from me." Holly commanded.

I made a motion as if to say my lips are zipped. She smiled at this and started to grind her hips against mine.

"Your cock is so deep in me." Holly softly moaned. I pulled out and thrusted into her pussy over and over again.

"You make me so horny, Holly." I told her as I lifted her up and slammed her against the wall. I bounced the beauty on my cock repeatedly until I felt her getting close.

"I'm near. Don't stop... please." Holly whispered into my ear. She nibbled my earlobe as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Cumminggg..." Holly moaned as she scratched at my back with all of her strength.

I was in agony and could feel I was going to bleed but the pain mixed with the pleasure was great.

I put Holly back onto her feet, she struggled to stand on her shaky legs which led to me catching her.

"Why haven't you cum yet?" Holly asked.

I explained that I didn't need to and the session was for her pleasure. I needed to save up for Melissa later. Holly put her dress back on and Iifted my trousers back up so we could leave.

We opened the door and there was another couple about to do what we did. As we walked past them and let them in, we could hear moaning from behind the door.

Holly started to giggle as staff walked up to the door. We sat in our seats with my cock still erect in my jeans.

"That looks painful, are you sure you're okay?" Holly asked. I told her it was fine.

All of a sudden, Holly unzipped my trousers, ripped a hole in my underwear and pulled my cock out. She started to wank me off while she sat in a position so that my area was covered by her.

Problem is... she made it rather obvious. Normally, I wouldn't be one to complain but I didn't want Holly risking her whole career over someone like me.

I explained my issue with this to her which made her gush.

"Awww... you're so sweet. But I'm still gonna touch you." Holly teased.

She carried on wanking me off and when she was sure no one was looking, she licked the tip of my cock.

My cock twitched in her hand and I told her I was about to cum. She wanked me off for a few more seconds which led to me being right on the edge... and Holly, being Holly, didn't let me cum.

She put it back in my trousers and zipped them up carefully as to not damage my bellend.

"You save all that cum for Melissa like you planned, okay?" Holly told me. I nodded and decided to go to sleep. She did the same as well.

----------

I woke up the next morning, the plane was luckily about to land. We were in American territory now and I was going to enjoy my holiday.

"Holly, after this, can we just evade sleeping with American celebrities for a while?" I asked her.

"No. My rules not yours." Holly replied as she slapped my testicles. Surprisingly, I didn't feel much pain due to the punishment I'd suffered from the 3 famous women I'd already slept with.

"Now... how would you rate the 3 of us celebrities you've slept with so far?" Holly asked.

"You, Margot and then Lacey." I answered.

"Margot over Lacey? Are you sure?" She asked again.

I nodded in response before saying "Yes. Lacey may have the nicer body, but Margot performed much better, even when she was drunk."

Holly giggled at the comment slightly as we walked to collect our bags. I text Melissa to let her know that me and my 'sleeping partner' had landed in her town.

She replied telling me which hotel to go to so me and Holly got a taxi there.

----------

Me and Holly sat down on the bed in our hotel room after unpacking and we admired the place. It was rather beautiful to be honest.

We heard a knock on our door and Holly laid back with her skirt rode up her legs.

"Come in!" I shouted to the person outside the door and thankfully... the woman that walked in was none other than Melissa Joan Hart.

"Still got it at my age, haven't I?" Melissa smiled. She wore a tight, black dress, her hair was in waves going down her shoulders and she wore black heels to match her clothing.

Holly opened her bag and grabbed something from it before running off to the bathroom.

"While she's in there..." Melissa murmured to herself as she grabbed me by the throat, kicked the door closed and pushed me onto the bed.

She grinded against my lap before Holly stormed out of the bathroom dressed like a dominatrix; an extremely tight black leather dress, a leather collar, leather gloves, black lipstick and her hair tied back into a ponytail.

"And now to finish it off..." Holly said as she put on a leather pair of tight, knee high boots. She walked towards the bed with a whip, acting pissed, as she is meant to in that attire.

She whipped Melissa's arse who moaned at the feeling.

"Yes miss!" she groaned.

"Melissa, you naughty, naughty girl..." Holly teased.

"Call me Mel. Whip me all you like, it pleasures me. I'll help dominate this man as long as you keep stinging my ass." Melissa, or Mel now I guess, replied.

I carried on dry humping Mel's pussy until Holly ripped Mel's dress at her ass.

"Hey, what the hell!" Mel shouted. She didn't seem at all pleased. She lifted the whole of her dress over her body and threw it to the floor.

"Leave the heels on." I asked Mel.

Mel slapped my face as hard as she could with a look of anger.

"Never tell me what to do especially during sex." Mel commanded.

She seemed extremely riled up and ready to make me her submissive, much like Holly did when we first met.

There was a big difference between them though. Despite Holly being the one that carried the whip, Mel seemed more open to hitting me.

It could have been due to the emotional attachment Holly had with me, but honestly I didn't really know.

I nodded, accepting defeat. Mel threw her bra to the floor with her dress and she grinded against me again while her knickers were still on.

"Oh yeah, get that rock hard cock out baby!" Mel commanded. I stood up to unzip my trousers and when they were off, Holly whipped my legs as hard as she could over and over again. It seemed I was wrong about Mel hitting me more...

"Hurry up and let us see your man meat!" Holly shouted as she whipped the rest of my body. Mel ripped off my shirt and let it drop.

My cock was out, thanks to the hole Holly ripped in my underwear when we were on the plane.

I pulled my boxers down and stepped out of them leaving me completely naked.

"Do I look old to you?" Mel asked. I shook my head and she smiled.

"Good answer." Holly smiled as Mel pushed me onto the bed. She took off her panties and wrapped them around my cock. Mel then sat on my pole and started to bounce up and down on me.

"Careful... he's quite sensitive. I fucked him on the plane and didn't let him cum so he could in a matter of seconds." Holly told Mel.

A massive grin appeared on Mel's face as she sped up on my cock. She made sure to slam against me each time she moved down.

Holly was starting to get impatient so she rolled up her leather dress and fingered herself while watching.

Holly reached down to her bag and grabbed out a dildo. She sat down on a chair which she placed in front of the bed. As me and Mel fucked each other, Holly moved her knickers to the side and fucked her wet pussy.

"Oh yeah... keep fucking each other." Holly moaned out loud.

She fucked her own pussy with a lot of force and speed until one moment she squirted and it went so far it landed on Mel's ass.

"Jesus Holly, how horny are you!?" I shouted. She stood up, rolled down her dress and whipped my chest as hard as she could.

"Never shout at me!" she yelled.

Mel laughed as Holly's pussy juice rolled down her ass crack and onto the bottom of her own pussy.

"I'm close!" Mel shouted as she sped up even faster on my cock.

"Fuck me senseless, big boy!" Mel demanded as I flipped her onto her knees while turning her around on my cock. I fucked her pussy at a good speed.

Holly took off her own dress, thankfully leaving her boots on, and laid down in front of Mel.

"Eat my pussy, Melissa!" Holly said as she rubbed her own clit. Mel moved her head down towards Holly's pussy and lapped at it like there was a waterfall.

"Mmm..." Holly moaned in bliss.

I grabbed Mel's hips and thrusted into her as fast and as hard as I could. I wanted to make the actress cum.

"Mel... I'm close." I told her.

Mel finally came, her pussy started to gush like a fountain as I pulled out of her pussy. This gave me a few seconds to recover as Mel rolled onto her back. She switched places with Holly who I then fucked relentlessly.

Holly was also close thanks to Mel's pussy eating skills and she showed me how horny she was by slamming back against me.

Holly licked at Mel's pussy and inner thighs, cleaning up every drop with her skilled tongue.

Mel laid there recovering from her orgasm until Holly then started to cum.

Holly's pussy then tightened and she started to squirt everywhere like Mel, but my cock was still in her. She had so much juice that couldn't be kept in it burst out like she was a broken pipe!

"Keep going... nearly all of it is out!" Holly moaned as I kept fucking her.

I slowed down now... letting Holly rest as she flopped down onto the bed next to Mel. Mel flipped over onto her own stomach and licked at Holly's pussy, cleaning it like Holly did her's.

----------

After a few minutes of silence, I decided to break it.

"When can I cum..?" I asked and Mel took me outside of the room.

We stood in the hallway naked and I pinned her against the wall with her back to me.

"You're mine now." I said as I grabbed her ass and squeezed it.

I was starting to get impatient with waiting so I swatted at her ass with my hand. I grabbed my fully erect cock and pushed it into her ass.

I didn't care if anyone caught us, I couldn't wait any longer. I needed to cum.

"Oh yeah baby." Mel moaned as she squirted onto the floor.

My cock started to twitch repeatedly. I was on the verge of cumming now and I wasn't going to let anyone or anything stop me.

I didn't even warn Mel as I filled her ass with my cum. I shot load after load into her and I was finally satisfied as my legs felt like jelly and she pulled me back into the bedroom with my cock still in her ass. I pumped into her 3 more times before I collapsed onto my back.

"I'm done... for now." I sighed happily. I could see Holly licking Mel's ass and cleaning my cum from it. The two girls then kissed, trading spit and cum.

They kneeled down next to my cock and started to clean my cock and balls by licking and sucking them. All of my energy was spent so I wasn't going to get hard again any time soon.

I was happy though. I had now slept with 4 celebrities and there was definitely a lot more to come.

For now I just rested as the two women fucked each other. They scissored each other, they ate each other out in a 69, they fucked with dildos. They did plenty, and I was satisfied with just watching the MILFs fuck. Until I recovered, that is...

*THE END*

**Leave reviews below and email me for any requests. For now, enjoy this and all of my other stories**