A Trip to Australia Ch. 01

Story Info
A husband and wife team up to abuse a female fucktoy.
3.1k words
4.27
51k
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This is a FANTASY story. It may contain themes of consensual non-consent, slavery, dominance/submission, and/or extreme pain. Please do not try any of this at home. Do not try ANY fantasy with ANYONE unless you've discussed it in detail with them beforehand. Informed consent is fucking mandatory.

*****

My wife and I had gotten tickets for an Australia and New Zealand cruise. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity, and we had jumped at the chance. Almost as fun, though, was the opportunity to have a night in Sydney with you, and we had planned for some kinky fuckery before we left.

After the murderous plane flight from LA to Sydney, we finally made it to our hotel. You were in the hotel bar, as instructed. You were wearing your pretty new dress, stockings and (presumably) a garter belt. You were sitting nervously at a table, having a drink to calm your nerves. You had never been touched sexually, by anyone. But you knew what was coming.

We sat down at the table with you. "Hi, I'm... " you started to say. I glare at you. "I don't give a fuck what your name is. We will call you fucktoy. Do you understand?" You just nod. "I'm sir, and she's Mistress." You nod again. "Yes sir."

"Good." I smiled. The waitress came to take our drink order. You don't say anything as Lisa and I talk about our trip and how excited we are for our cruise. You just sit and listen. You're so nervous, your hands are shaking.

We sip our drinks and relax after a long flight. You barely touch yours. Finally, Lisa looks at me and says "I think it's time we go upstairs and use our new fucktoy, what do you think?"

"You're such a good girl, baby. I was just about to say the same!"

"Thank you daddy!" She beams at me. She lives for my praise, after all. Would you ever be worthy of it?

You know we're talking about using you. You know we're about to actually do it. You can't decide if you're afraid or excited. Both, you guess.

We stand. "Follow, fucktoy." Lisa says to you. You know better than to disobey. Lisa and I walk hand in hand, smiling and laughing. You follow behind, scared and nervous, but you can't deny how wet your cunt is.

When we get to the room, you're not sure what to do until I tell you "Stand by the bed, fucktoy." You hurry to comply, especially after I swat your ass as you pass me. "Good. Now kneel." Once again, you hurry to comply.

Lisa and I continue chatting. We put our luggage away. If you didn't know any better, you'd think this was just another trip for us. We seem relaxed. Confident. It's the opposite of how you feel, kneeling there. We kiss. You're surprisingly jealous. As the kiss continues, you're not sure if you should be doing something, or not watching, or saying something... But nobody told you to do anything, so you just continue to kneel and wait.

We start undressing each other. Her tits come out, and they're so much bigger and perkier than yours. Your cunt gets even wetter as you watch us. The nervousness is mixing with anticipation, jealousy, and something else you can't quite put a finger on.

Suddenly, Lisa, looks at you. You lock eyes for a second, and she smiles deviantly. "You being dressed just won't do..." She breaks off her makeout session with me and walks over to you. "Arms up, fucktoy." You silently obey. She kneels right in front of you, and slowly draws your dress up and off your body. "Her tits are tiny, daddy!" She grabs your tits and pinches, hard.

"Ow..." you barely squeek out before her hand comes up and slaps you across the face. "Fucktoys don't speak unless spoken to. Now say thank you for the lesson."

"Thank you for the lesson, mistress."

"Good." She goes back to pinching, and slapping your tits. You wince, but you stay quiet. She smiles, locks eyes with you, and kisses you. It takes you by surprise. It's soft. Sensual. Oh man, your cunt is just dripping now.

I walk up to you both, still in jeans and nothing else. Lisa breaks off the kiss and looks at you. "Take his jeans off." You gulp. This is it. You'd never even seen a cock before, but you were about to. Your hands nervously reach up and undue the button and fly. Your hands drag my jeans and boxers down, as Lisa leans in and starts kissing and licking your neck.

My cock is revealed. It's bigger than you thought, and already hard. You kneel there, mesmerized, almost not even noticing the attention Lisa was paying to your neck, and the pain her hands were causing to your nipples.

All the sudden, she's got a hold of the back of your head, and pushes it forward. You realize almost too late what's happening, and you open your mouth just in time for the head to slip between your lips. You feel the shaft slide in as she pushes your head forward. The tip gets to the back of your throat, but thanks to the deep throat training you've been doing with your dildo, you're able to take it even farther.

"What a good fucktoy!" Lisa and I both say, almost in unison. We giggle at each other as Lisa holds your head down on my crotch, your nose smashed against my pubic bone.

"God, I'm so fucking horny..." I say as your head starts bobbing slowly back and forth at the not so gentle urging of my wife.

"Well then, let's make sure Daddy's cock cums nice and hard!"

Lisa stands and pulls your head off my cock. She sits on the side of the bed and pulls you over. "Time for another first, fucktoy" and grabs your head again and guides it towards her pussy. You start licking and sucking as she shoves the back of your head into her crotch. "Man, this fucktoy really needs pussy eating lessons..."

"We'll have plenty of time for that, baby."

She giggles. "That's true, daddy. I'm excited to train her."

All the sudden, she's gone from in front of you. She gets on all fours on the bed, and I get behind her. You watch as my cock disappears into her slippery wet cunt. We start fucking, with all the assorted noises, grunts, and groans...

I look over my shoulder at you. Come be useful fucktoy. Play with my ass."

"Yes, sir" you mumble nervously as you get up on the bed behind me.

"What the fuck was that?!!?!" I demand.

"Yes sir!" you say, more forcefully.

As I turn back around to concentrate on fucking my wife, you know you're on proverbial thin ice and need to not upset either of us. You spread my ass cheeks with your hands and dive between them, enthusiastically licking to show me you can be a good cunt.

"Oh fuck baby... Her tongue is so nice on my asshole..."

"And your cock is so big inside me, daddy. It feels so good..."

We grunt and moan more as we fuck, right in front of you. It's difficult to move with us, keeping your tongue on me as I thrust back and forth. Your cunt is so wet knowing that you are finally being useful in a way that you've always wanted to be. It's starting to feel... natural?

"I'm getting close daddy!" she says after a few minutes.

"Rub her clit while you lick my asshole, fucktoy."

You reach your hand below us and feel around until you find her cunt and my cock. You follow it to her clit, and start rubbing.

"Daddy, I'm so close, may I please cum?"

"Not yet baby, you can cum when I do"

"Yes, daddy. Oh fuck... It's so good, daddy!"

You lick and rub even more enthusiastically, knowing we're both close.

"Shove your tongue up my asshole, fucktoy, I'm about to cum!"

You get your tongue in deep as you rub her clit.

"Oh fuck... Oh fuck... I'm cumming! Cum with me, baby!"

My asshole clenches down on your tongue as I start my orgasm. You hear Lisa screaming in pleasure. You can practically sense my cum pulsing out of my cock and into her pussy.

And then it's all over. Lisa falls flat on her stomach, and I lay on her back. You weren't told to stop, but you slow down. Slowly licking and rubbing, knowing that we're very sensitive just after an orgasm.

Eventually, I roll off of her.

You kneel on the bed and wait, expectantly, for orders.

I smile at you and slap your right tit, hard. "Good job, fucktoy. I like your enthusiasm."

"Thank you, sir." You smile.

Lisa rolls over languidly, smiling in that post orgasmic way. She sits up and puts her back on the headboard.

I walk over to your side and say "Clean me off, fucktoy." You lower your head to my crotch and suck my cock clean, tasting the unique flavor of both of us that is somehow different than the sum of its parts.

"Now her," I say as I walk over to the suite's table and pour myself a drink. You lay between Lisa's legs and start licking her cunt, tasting my cum as it leaks out of her.

"This may take a while. Daddy came so much inside my tight little cunt. He's been saving it up for a few days in anticipation of tonight, you know."

The thought just makes your cunt ache.

You spend twenty minutes eating her pussy. The cum is long gone after a while, but nobody told you to stop, so you don't. At about the twenty minute mark, her moans grow louder and she grabs your head and starts guiding your face up and down on her clit.

"Can I cum on fucktoy's face daddy?"

"Ask me nicely," I reply.

"DADDY PLEASE LET ME CUM ON FUCKTOY'S FACE!" She's so desperate. You can tell how close she is.

I chuckle. "Yes, baby. Cum for me."

Her pussy clenches hard as she screams out her pleasure. She's pulling your face so hard into her crotch that you can't breathe. Finally, it's over. You are released.

"Thank you daddy!" she says. You barely hear her.

You're so horny at this point. Your cunt is dripping even though it hasn't been touched. You're exhausted and your face is covered in cum and cunt juice. You're laying on your stomach in the middle of the bed, trying to catch your breath.

You don't even notice me attaching ropes to the bed. You begin to realize something is happening as I take your hands and tie them to the ropes that are now at each corner of the bed. You know you're not supposed to speak, so you don't. You just lay there on your stomach as I tie both your hands, then both ankles to the ropes.

"Do you want to use the fucktoy first, or should I?" you hear me ask.

"May I please go first, daddy? I want to repay her for that marvelous orgasm"

"Of course, baby."

She puts her face very near yours and whispers "This is going to hurt. Please feel free to cry. I like that. But know that I won't stop."

You're scared now, but you can't deny how turned on you are, either. You love the thought of being used as nothing more than an object. You love suffering pain if it makes someone happy. You're just a fucktoy, and you know it.

Lisa gets behind you and starts inserting fingers into your pussy. "Holy shit, daddy. She's drenched! She must really love this."

"I bet she does. But honestly, who cares if she enjoys it? She's just a tool, not a person."

"Of course daddy. You're right."

Two fingers. Then three. You were so full, but your pussy was stretching, slowly.

Four fingers. It hurt, bad. She didn't care. She just kept up the pressure. Pushing, stretching, and slowly pounding your pussy into submission.

She starts putting her whole fist inside you. You cry out in pain as the burning intensifies. I put a strip of leather in your mouth. It's my belt.

"Bite down on this and shut the fuck up, you useless fucking cunt."

Tears begin to fall as her fist slides inside you. You contemplate spitting out the belt and using the safeword which we set up beforehand, but as much as it hurts, this is what you wanted, isn't it? You practically begged for this, and now you were getting it. Even if it was the worst pain you've ever felt, it's what you deserved. It's what you need. So instead of stopping the whole scene, you just lay there and sob as the pain continues.

"My whole fist is inside her, daddy! Aren't you proud of me!"

"Of course, baby. You're such a good girl."

You knew you would never be called that. Because you're not a good girl. You're not a girl. You're just a thing. An object. You are on this planet to be used, not complimented.

As her fist continued to thrust in and out, the pain started to fade. You were surprised to find yourself getting turned on. It still hurt, but the pleasure combined with the pain to make it... intense.

"Look daddy, she's humping back! She's getting off on this!"

"Of course she is. She's a fucktoy." And you were. You embraced it.

The pleasure grew and grew. Your humping increased in intensity. You were so close to cumming...

And then her hand was gone. Your cunt was empty. You had been so close, and now... nothing.

The tears came even harder now.

"Ok daddy! Your turn!"

You heard me kissing her. "Good girl. Prepare her ass for me."

"Of course, Daddy!"

After a moment or two, you felt a finger slowly pushing into your ass. It was slippery. She must have lubed it.

Another finger. More pain. Your cunt was still throbbing with both pain and desire, but the stretching in your ass was taking center stage, now.

"That's enough, baby. We don't want it too loose, do we?"

"Of course not, daddy! May I lube your cock now?"

"Yes, baby. But not too much."

"Yes daddy."

A few seconds later, you felt it. The tip of my cock, pressing against your asshole. You were so scared, but here it was, you were losing your virginity. You never thought, growing up, that this is how your first fuck would go, but that's irrelevant now.

It slides in. It's so thick. It feels like a baseball bat in your tight little virgin ass. Deeper. Oh man, was it ever going to stop? The pain spiked. Finally, you felt him bottom out.

"Holy shit this is tight... I'm going to enjoy this."

"That's what fucktoys are for, daddy!" She giggled.

Then the thrusting started. Slowly. In and out. Again and again. The pain was there, causing you more tears, but you also felt how your cunt was throbbing with pleasure. You loved it, even though it was degrading and painful. Hell, you loved it because it was degrading and painful.

"May I use her as well, daddy?"

"Of course baby. No cumming though. This is going to take a while. I already came once, after all."

"Thank you daddy!"

She sat with her back on the headboard, crotch right in front of your face. She removed the belt from your mouth. She grabbed your hair and forced you to meet her eyes. She smiled as she saw the tears falling and heard your soft sobs.

"It hurts, I know. That's why I find other toys for him to fuck in the ass. If he uses them, he won't use me that way. Just lay there and take it. It'll be over soon, fucktoy."

She once again uses your face to get off. It couldn't even be described as you eating her pussy. You just stuck your tongue out like a good toy and let her rub her cunt on your face and move your head in whatever direction she wanted.

You just lay there and took it, like she said. You had little choice in the matter, after all. The cock in your ass was hard, and it never stopped its incessant thrusting. Your face was quickly covered by the fluid leaking from her pussy. You just let them use you, and you felt at home. This was what you were built for. This was your place. Your purpose. Your life's goal.

You were a fucktoy.

Finally, you could feel my thrusts speeding up. My moans got louder.

"I'm going to cum in your ass, you little cunt. Take it like a good fucktoy."

And then you could feel it. My cum shooting inside you. It was warm, and wet, and you could feel it deep inside you. Your first time having cum squirted inside your little slut holes, and it was in your ass as you were tied down and eating someone's pussy.

It felt amazing. It was practically a spiritual experience.

I collapsed on your back. Lisa let your face fall to the bed and got up, rummaging in her luggage.

As my breathing slowed, you felt my cock softening in your ass. It was such a strange sensation.

Finally, I removed my cock from your ass and stood up. You felt Lisa insert a plug in your ass. It was cold (glass? metal?), and it was huge. As big or bigger than the cock it was replacing.

When it was finally seated inside you, we both climbed into the bed on either side of you.

"Ok cunt, we're going to take a nap for an hour or two, and then wake up and use you some more."

"Don't leave!" Lisa said, eliciting a chuckle from me. You could sense us kissing somewhere above your back.

As we lay down and drifted off, you just lay on your stomach, still wearing your stockings and garter, tied to the bed, a plug holding my cum inside your well fucked ass, and your cunt still throbbing in pleasure and pain.

It was everything you dreamed it could be. You had finally found your true purpose in life, and as more tears fell, it wasn't pain that was causing them anymore. You had the most incredible sense of having finally been used the way you've always known you should be. You felt pleasure of being denied pleasure. You had an overwhelming sense of happiness from being hurt and fucked and utilized purely for the desire of another.

This time, it was tears of joy.