A Trip to Australia Ch. 03

Story Info
A husband and wife team up to abuse a female fucktoy.
2.7k words
4.39
22.4k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This is a FANTASY story. It may contain themes of consensual non-consent, slavery, dominance/submission, and/or extreme pain. Please do not try any of this at home. Do not try ANY fantasy with ANYONE unless you've discussed it in detail with them beforehand. Informed consent is fucking mandatory.

*****

You walked out of the bathroom, clean for the first time in a long time.

"Welcome back, fucktoy. Do you feel better after your shower?"

"Yes sir, thank you for allowing me to wash myself."

"I didn't do it to make you happy. I did it because you fucking stank like a whore."

You don't react. You don't want me to see how my words make you feel both humiliated and horny in equal measure.

"Come here."

You approach me, eyes downcast, hands at your sides.

"Look at me."

You raise your gaze to meet mine.

"Open."

You open your mouth. You're surprised as I stick my fingers in and move your gums so I can examine your teeth.

I remove my finger. "Close." You automatically comply, without even thinking about it.

I examine your breasts next. "These are bruising nicely." You realize that all the attention we've been paying to your tits has indeed created some nice purple bruises all around your breasts. You could tell that they would be much larger and more colorful in the coming days.

"Bend over the bed." You quickly put your face on the bed, your legs straight and ass high.

"Mmmmm... this is also bruising nicely." You could only imagine what your ass looked like from the attention it had received. You hoped the bruises were pretty. You know we both like bruises, and you wanted to please us with your pain. Your body was our canvas, and you loved when we used it to paint a picture of violence.

"Legs apart. Spread yourself for me."

You reach back and spread yourself as you also widen your stance, the side of your face pressed into the blankets of the bed.

You feel my fingers probing. Testing. First your pussy, then your ass.

"Holy shit, baby, she's already super tight again."

"After the stretching we gave her, daddy?"

"She's young. Inexperienced. That will change."

The fingers leave your body, just as you were beginning to enjoy them.

"Go stand with your nose in the corner and wait."

Your press your nose into the nearest corner, put your hands at your sides, close your eyes, and wait. You overhear us planning for our cruise, organizing luggage, talking about our friends back home, and otherwise going about a nice, normal time. If it wasn't for the naked slut in the corner, it could be a network sitcom scene (sans laugh track, of course).

Finally, the talk turned to food.

"There was a great little pub I saw a couple blocks away as we were arriving, want to try that, daddy?"

"Perfect! Should we bring the fucktoy or leave here tied up here?"

"I think we should bring her, daddy. She may be useful."

"You're so smart, baby. I think I'm going to take one of those blue pills before we leave. I've been cumming so much lately, but I just can't get enough."

"Of course daddy. You know best."

"Grab the collar we bought, honey. Hey fucktoy!" You jump as you hear him talking to you.

"Yes, sir?"

"Kneel in front of me."

You walk in front of me, kneeling and keeping your gaze low.

"If we are going to go outside, you need clothes, but you also need a reminder that you're our fucktoy, don't you?"

"Yes, please sir. I don't want to forget."

"Arms up, fucktoy."

You raise your arms as I put your dress back on you. It feels like a million years since you last wore it. The feel of the cloth has already become unfamiliar and foreign, somehow. You knew your preferred state.

"Look up at me." Your gaze raises to find mine. "We got you this present. You'll wear it until one of us tells you to take it off, understand?"

"Yes sir, I understand."

"Baby, would you do the honors?"

I step aside as Lisa stands in front of you. She shows you the collar in her hands. It's black leather. Thick. Heavy looking. But what immediately drew your attention was the bright, shiny metal lettering on the front that spelled out "SLUT". Nobody would be able to see this and not understand what it means.

She slid it around your neck and connected the two ends behind your neck. You could feel it, heavy and rough against your skin. It felt... comforting. You knew you couldn't hide what you were anymore, and it was freeing. Those choices were gone from you. You surrendered them to us, and the thought brought you true joy in a way you hadn't felt since you were a child playing on a swingset.

"Ok, cunt. Put your shoes on and follow us."

Just like the walk from the bar to the hotel room, we walked hand in hand. We were happy, giggling and chatting with each other. Two people very obviously in love. You walked behind, obviously inferior. You wore nothing but shoes, your dress, and the collar. You were constantly aware of your lack of panties, as your thighs were already starting to become slick.

We left the hotel and travelled a block or two. There weren't many people out and about at this time on a week day. You couldn't really tell. 10am? 3 pm? It was light out, but you had lost all track of time. The people who were around either ignored you or gave you very strange looks. Every time someone looked at you, looked at the collar, then looked at your face with that... look... that disgusted, condescending, judgmental look, you couldn't help but feel your cunt throb.

We entered a pub. It was one you hadn't been to before. Despite the high end hotel in the area, it was a little dingy. Dark. Not quite seedy, but you wouldn't have been caught dead in a place like this prior to... well, prior to your new life.

I found a booth for us, and had you sit in the middle of the semi circular bench, with me on your left and Lisa on your right.

Lisa and I sat and chatted while you sat there silently. It was only about five minutes before the waitress came and said "Can I get you something to..." Then she saw your collar. "Uhhh..." Her face had a strange look. You could tell she was weirded out. Disgusted a little. Judging you for being so open about your submissiveness.

"We'll have two beers, and she'll have a water." I said as I pointed to you.

"Uhhh... of course. Yes sir." She pulled out a notepad and wrote down our drink order. "Anything to eat?"

"Oh yeah, we're starving. I'll take the fish and chips, the lady on the end will have the baked chicken salad, and this little lady..." I slowly petted your hair like you were a dog "... she will have the grilled fish."

Oh God. I knew you hated fish. You knew you had told me that months ago in an online conversation. I ordered it on purpose, and you knew it.

"Of course sir. Coming right up," the waitress said as she left the table.

I put my hand down into your crotch and hiked your dress up. I slid a finger into your pussy. "Oh baby, she's still so wet. Feel her cunt." Her finger joined mine. She looked you right in the eye, removed her finger, and slowly licked it clean.

"Mmmm... she is truly a fucking slut, isn't she daddy?"

"She must be, to be turned on right now. Fuck, I don't know if I can stand this anymore. I need to take her to the bathroom. Honey, wait here for our food."

"Of course daddy, have fun! Don't take too long."

I grinned down at her as I stood up. You stood up to follow me as I walked over to where you saw the restroom sign. I entered the men's room, and you were scared to follow, but you were more scared to disobey me, so you didn't hesitate to follow me in.

"Take my cock out, fucktoy." The restroom was mercifully empty. You undid my fly and reached into my pants, removing my nearly fully hard cock with your hand. "Get it hard with your mouth." You bent forward, taking my cock into your mouth, making sure to drool on it and follow the other lessons that Lisa had taught you just a few hours prior about how to please a man with your slut mouth.

"Mmmmm... What a good girl. It's time to use your cunt, though. Bend over the sink." You straightened, walked to the least dirty of the two sinks, and bent forward. You felt me behind you. You felt your dress getting flipped up, exposing your cunt and ass for anyone in the restroom to see. You couldn't decide if you wanted someone to come in or not.

Then you felt it. I wasn't gentle. My cock slid inside you quickly. Your cunt was so wet and you had trained it so well that it wasn't overly painful. As I started thrusting inside you hard and fast, you knew this coupling wasn't for you, this was just me using you. And that's what you needed.

This is not how you pictured taking the first cock in your pussy. You were in a random pub, bent over a dirty sink, being used. Not made love to, not sensually joined with a man, not slowly and artfully seduced and deflowered, but used like cattle. My cock was pistoning in and out of your wet, hot little pussy and you knew I was just fucking you to get off. We weren't making love or even having sex, you were just a convenient hole for me to masturbate with.

The thought almost made you cum.

Luckily, I noticed and stopped before you did.

"Can't have you cumming now, can we?" I asked as I retrieved something small from a pocket. I withdrew my cock and reached my hand underneath you.

Instant, searing pain engulfed your clit. You cried out, but caught it before it became too loud and alerted everyone in the pub to what was going on.

"This clamp on your clit should prevent you from cumming. If it doesn't, well... The pain afterwards will make this look like a soft kiss on the cheek.

I shoved my cock back inside you and continued to use you. The pain was so intense. You could feel the clamp swinging and jostling with every thrust, bringing fresh agony to your entire groin. It was delicious, and you knew I was right, it was the perfect thing to make you both enjoy it more, and to ensure you wouldn't cum. Fucktoys don't cum.

You felt me speed up, and heard my moans grow deeper. Then I was thrust deep inside you and you heard me gap. You could feel me inside you. You could feel the warm, slippery wetness. This was the first cum you had ever had in your cunt, and it was amazing.

I removed the clamp, and if anything, removing it hurt worse than putting it on had. Your cunt was throbbing again. You couldn't decide if the pleasure was painful or the pain was pleasurable. Both, you finally decided.

When you caught your breath, you managed to say "Thank you for using me, sir. I hope you enjoyed cumming inside me."

I nodded.

"Clean me off like a good toy."

You turned around and knelt on the dirty, stained floor to take my cock in your mouth. You tasted the mixed flavors of both of us. When I was clean, I put my cock away, and just as I was zipping up my jeans, the restroom door opened and a man came in, stopping as he saw you kneeling in front of me. He sent a confused, questioning glance at me.

"You know how horny sluts are. Just can't go an hour without cock, can they?"

His face got more confused. Then realization came to him. Then... was that arousal? Before you could figure it out, I was leaving the room and you hurried to follow. You could feel our combined cum dripping down your thighs as you walked.

We got back to the table just as the food was being delivered. Mine was delicious. You sat with a fork and picked at your fish until I leaned over and said "If that plate isn't clean by the time we leave, you won't eat again for a week." You decided your distaste of the fish was something you could get over and started dutifully filling your mouth with food.

The meal was over quickly. All three of us were ravenous after the day's activities. As we sat in the booth after we finished, the waitress came by and asked if anyone wanted desert. "A piece of pie, please. Apple if you have it. That's all."

The waitress nodded and left. Lisa put her hand in your crotch and felt the cum that I had left deep inside you. "Daddy, may I give the fucktoy something else for desert?"

"Of course, baby. Go ahead. I'll sit here and enjoy my pie."

She stood up and kissed me as she walked towards the restroom. You knew to follow without even being asked.

When you entered the ladies room, it was empty. Lisa walked into a stall, hiked her dress up, and beckoned you over with a lascivious grin on her face. You entered the stall, knelt in front of her, and closed the stall door behind you.

Her cunt was right there in front of you. You pulled her panties down and off, and she grabbed you by the back of the head and slowly, gently guided it towards her pussy. "Be a good fucktoy..." You pressed your tongue to her clit. You tried doing the things you thought would feel good.

"No no no... You have to do it this way," she said. Guiding you. Teaching you. Showing you how to please her. "See, like this," she added, grabbing your head and guiding it just where she wanted it. You never lack in enthusiasm, so soon you had her moaning and groaning in pleasure. "You've got it now..."

The door opened. You heard footsteps. Someone entered the stall next to you. Lisa didn't stop making pleasure noises, and you knew you couldn't stop either. You just kept licking. The other person used the restroom and quickly left. You had no idea who it was, but you were positive she had heard you. She had understood what was happening. She knew you were being used by your mistress.

A giant drop of my cum and your cunt juice fell from your pussy and hit the floor between your knees. You were so incredibly turned on you couldn't stand it. Soon enough, Lisa's cries reached a crescendo, and she came, hard, all over your face.

"Oh, what a good fucktoy..." She managed to say as her breathing slowed. Her face looked so happy in her post orgasmic haze. You knew you would never be able to experience that, but you weren't jealous. She deserved orgasms, you knew you didn't.

"Thank you for using me, mistress."

"You're welcome, fucktoy. You're a dumb cunt, but you're enthusiastic, and sometimes that's more important."

You both stood up, and walked back into the dining area just as I was finishing my pie.

"How was it?"

"She was serviceable. She's learning. Her technique is definitely improving, daddy."

"Good. Let's get back to the hotel and she can demonstrate."

I paid the check and we started the walk back to the hotel room. You followed us, once again. But this time, in addition to the "SLUT" across your collar, there was a line of fresh cum dripping down your thighs to signal to anyone who noticed that you were a fucktoy. You don't get pleasure. You get used.

And that's just the way you like it.