A Trip to Burma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even it's like that, you'd better go back to your room." Then she repeated louder:

"You'd better go back to your room."

Marie chuckled and reached over my hip and found my stiff cock, then agreeing:

"You both had better, before we change our minds."

We all chuckled, and Randy and I got up. They grinned at us, at our aroused cocks, and he and I grinned at each other, then smiling at the women, smiling at each of them, still under the covers. Randy snorted with a grin at me and asked:

"Here or there?"

I snorted and replied:

"There, if we can get them in our pants."

We all chuckled again, and we found our clothes, forgoing our underpants and managing to tuck our cocks in our pants and zip up. I wondered if we should kiss them good morning before we left their room, but they didn't look like they expected us to, and we slipped out of their room, followed by one of them, who closed the door silently behind us.

Back in our rooms, of course, we both immediately had to go. He knocked on my door, as I was about to open it to go to breakfast. I let him in and closed it again.

"Better than any of our other trips," he murmured.

"Um-hmm," I agreed, and we exchanged smirks.

At breakfast, sitting with the others, the four of us managed to avoid anything to suggest how we had spent the night, during the day, also not showing particular interest in each other. At dinner, still in the same hotel, Marie and Anna cornered the single man, and Randy and I sat with one of the couples.

Someone had seen that our two guides had gone off with their arms around each other, and we speculated whether they had known each other before or just met. Someone at the adjacent table said that he or she had thought they were like that, a woman replying that she hadn't.

After dinner, Marie and Anna said that they had to write postcards and went to the room, not without a glance at us. The rest of the group found that a good suggestion. We agreed, saying that we would finish our drinks. We already had the reputation for drinking a glass or two more than the couples did.

When they had left, we grinned at each with chuckles. Randy remarked:

"How soon do you think the bartender wants to go to bed tonight?"

"Hmm! Not before we do."

"Hm-hmm! Like real soon?"

"Think they want to?"

"Sure seemed like they did, just with each other if 'no one else was around'."

"Hm-hmm! I almost thought that you wanted them to."

"Just not to sound like we were forcing ourselves upon them."

"We didn't! They wanted us to, the way she grasped your thigh."

"Hope she didn't feel my pant leg twitch."

"Probably would have liked it. Her thighs twitched when I held her thigh."

"They did! Saw them, worried that you might just sit there."

"I'm not that shy."

"Could have thought so a couple of times on other trips."

"Hmm! Not that one, for sure, but when you found that brothel. It couldn't have been better than last night."

"No, it wasn't. Think they've written their postcards?

"Hm-hmm! If they really are?"

We finished our drinks, and he put them on his room bill.

We never knew if they had written postcards. When we knocked softly on their door, after a few moments it was opened, both of them smirking and nodding. Marie had changed the blouse that she had worn at dinner. Anna beckoned Randy to enter, Marie smiling at me with a tilt of her head in the direction of my room. Randy entered, and Marie slipped out of their room. Anna or Randy closed the door silently behind her, and we went to my room.

That settled any questions about whether they wanted to continue what had started. In my room, she grinned and remarked:

"This trip is going to better than others."

"Hm-hmm! About what we said this morning."

"Mmmm! Wicked, nice and wicked."

"Um-hmm, very!" I replied with a grin.

She was already unbuttoning her blouse, and I started to unbutton my shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, not that it could have made much difference to the form of her breasts. She chuckled and remarked:

"Got it in my pocket - for breakfast."

That clarified any questions I might have had about how we were going to spend the night. As we were taking off the rest of our clothes, she smirked with a shrug and said:

"We never did that before, all four of us."

"Hmm? Just not 'all four'?"

"Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have said that, give you the wrong opinion of us."

"More like the right opinion. It has happened before, but also not 'all four" of us."

We both chuckled, stripping off our underpants. When we looked at each other, her nipples more aroused than my cock, she snorted with a quizzical expression and muttered:

"Very wicked. Yeah, it's happened before, we wanted it to. Hm-hmm! Why two girls take such trips."

"And why we do, but not really."

"Hm-hmm! That's what we thought, until it did, but I guess since then we've been wanting it to."

"We're lucky, Randy and I."

"We are too, but we never did it like that."

"But like now? Two rooms?"

She just nodded, then replied:

"And then with just one of us in his room."

"Oh! That must have been frustrating."

"It was. Hm-hmm! A couple of times, but then she or I had to try to make up for that."

"Hope it was as good for both, as it was for me last night."

"It was! Peepee?"

We grinned and "peepeed" and washed. Back in the room, there was nothing much else to say. Her nipples were erect, and she didn't do anything to hide or discourage them, her eyes flitting between my face and my cock. I wasn't sure that it was the way she wanted to see it, but her warm glances and my anticipation helped. She was just staring at it, and murmured:

"I just love to do it; frustrating; being a teacher in small town, where everyone knows everyone else."

"And I do too, like last night, frustrating; being married with a girl who doesn't,"

I wasn't sure I had wanted to admit that, but I had. She gave me sympathetic smile and replied:

"Two of us, for different reasons. Sorry about that," she should: "Doesn't let you do it that good?"

"Past worrying about that. Hmm! Two kids; your ..."

"My pussy," she suggested, when I broke off my sentence."

"Um-hmm, like the girls' I remember, back when."

She smiled indulgently and replied:

"I doubt it."

"I don't, not after last night."

"You're so sweet!"

She step closer and embraced me, and I embraced her. Before we could kiss, I murmured:

"Not as sweet as your pussy."

I had trouble retrieving my tongue from her sucking mouth after that, but when I had, my cock was twitching against her belly, flat belly. She chuckled and moaned and murmured:

"You're not going to be able to get him out of my mouth."

She was cock-sucking right! She dropped to her knees and had him in her mouth, only then urging me to back up and sit on the bed. I wasn't going to be able to pull him back, not that I wanted to, and she was grasping my hips; making it difficult for me to push her head back, but I didn't want to.

I tried to remember if a girl had ever just suck my cock like Marie was. I couldn't, pretty damned sure that none had, when I wasn't licking her pussy. A cock-sucking dream! A couple had surprised me with their eagerness to suck it, but only when I was already arousing their pussy. Fuck! No, pure cock-sucking! Pure, unadulterated cock-sucking! Wrong word, wrong form of the word: very adulterous cock-sucking! My wife's fault, that she didn't want to do that.

No, I was sure that no girl had ever been between my thighs and sucked my cock, able to lick it where it felt most arousing. God it felt good! Could I remember to tell her not to swallow, before she did? I wanted her to kiss me and let me have as much of it as she could. But it wasn't going to be all that she got; some of it was going to hit the back of her throat.

My hand was urging her to bob her head on my cock – entirely superfluously, since it already was, her hums vibrating on my cock. Did she know that made it feel even more arousing, also because it was so arousing to know that she was aroused by what she was doing? Was her pussy already wet? Was I going to be able to arouse it as good? If she wanted me to lick her asshole, I would, even if she didn't suggest that; I wanted to, wanted to feel it twitch under my tongue, even on it, the tip of my tongue probing in it. Anything to return the arousing pleasure she was giving me!

I didn't have to hold her head; my hands reached down and found her breasts, her aroused nipples. She nodded. It was difficult to think about arousing them, too arousing what her mouth was doing.

I was about to come, my cock surging in her mouth, my hips twitching. I managed to mutter:

"Don't swallow; kiss."

And then I came. I had been right; the first couple of spurts deep in her throat, feeling her jaw clench my cock in the reflex from her having to swallow, but that only confirmed that I had come so strongly. I pinched and pull her stiff nipples and spurted a few times more. Had I ever spurted so many time?

Her tongue was sloshing it around in her mouth, brushing my now so sensitive cock. "Kiss!" I demanded, now more to relieve my cock from her licking. She raised her head, sucking until my cock popped out of her mouth, and then rose up and dove down on me, forcing me back on the bed. When our mouths found each other, I opened mine. She chuckled, and a big dollop of my semen slid in my mouth, before her tongue followed.

I loved them both, caressing her tongue and delighting at the taste of my semen, that she had wanted, saved for me, her tongue in my mouth, enjoying it too. We both growled in our throats, complete agreement at what she had done.

My turn, my hands grasping her ass. She understood that I wanted her to sit on my face. Her pussy was already wet, and her clitoris was one that was very easy to suck and nibble, letting me recall that some hadn't been, so small – or hadn't I known how to arouse them back then? Marie's made it so easy to know what my tongue and nibbling lips should do, wanted to do.

But I wanted a fresh taste from her opening, and then wanted to know how it felt to lick her asshole. When my tongue explored further back, and my hands spread the cheeks of her ass, she hummed in anticipation. I did too, and then my tongue found it. She hummed again. It tightened and then relaxed. When it tightened again, it felt like it wanted to draw the pointed tip of my tongue deeper.

My tongue tried to oblige it. She chuckled in her throat, letting me think that the sensation was familiar. Both ways? Did she and Anna do that? But then she wanted my tongue in her pussy again, rocking her hips back. Nothing I wanted to do more; my tongue back probing in her wet hole, and then licking her clitoris. She responded with pulsing moan, and another one, and then gasped, when I closed my lips on it and sucked.

Oh, this was good! Better than the night before, now being able to enjoy arousing her without the distraction of her sucking my cock. I hoped she felt the same way. It seemed like it; she hadn't been able to moan and gasp like that. And if we wanted to fuck again, she wasn't going to have arouse my cock this time; I knew it was already erect.

Her thighs were quivering next to my ears, and then with gasp and long, deeper groan, she came, flooding my chin with pussy juice, as her thighs twitched together on my head. Her juice was running down my neck; coming so good, but I couldn't taste it.

She dropped down on her hands, turning her pussy away from my mouth, and gasped and moan, while I took a deep breath and moaned with her, letting my tongue recover from the exertion of licking for so long.

Would she want to fuck after such a good orgasm? Women could have multiple orgasms, but I could only remember that happening a couple of times, and we both had been much younger. Maybe - if she recognized that my cock was aroused - she would want to suck it again. That would be just as good.

She was still recovering, now just with deep breaths. Then she murmured: "More, fuck," and began to move back down over me. She wanted to! And she didn't seem surprised that her ass bumped against my cock. God, this was better than sex back when! Those girls hadn't had her experience to know that I wanted to fuck after making them come with my tongue, and they hadn't her experience to rock their hips and find my cock with their opening like she was.

"Uhmmm," we both moaned, as her hips rocked down, and her warm, wet vagina engulfed my cock. She dropped down on me with warm chuckle, then murmuring:

"Where it should be, but that was sooo good!"

"For me too, and where I want it to be."

We kissed, tongues caressing. When she squeezed my cock, I didn't know if it was a reflex or intentional: It didn't matter; it just felt good. She retrieved her tongue and murmured:

"We forgot that, suck them," and raised her shoulders and moved up a little, letting me turn my head down and find one of her nipples with my mouth. Small breast, but more than a mouthful is superfluous, and her nipple was a delightful mouthful: stiff to suck and nibble, goose bumps for my tongue to tease. She moaned, pressing it to my mouth, after a few moments wanting me to suck and nibble on her other one. Was I making her pussy clutch my cock? It seemed like it, when I sucked harder, and it clutched again. I sucked and licked even more eagerly, and it did again, but she gave pained sounding moan, and rose up a little. Her nipple popped out of my mouth, and she lowered her head, wanting to kiss.

Kiss, fuck, her hips beginning to rock, and mine did, and one of my hands slid down in her crevice. She nodded with a chuckling moan, and then my finger was also fucking in her asshole. We were going for the finish line. I dug my heels in the mattress and fucked harder, faster. I could only hope that she could come with me; I was passed being able to control my arousal.

She almost did, but she did, again flooding me with her pussy juice, as she again gasped and moaned. When she collapsed on me, our stomachs again rising and falling against each other, I was a little proud that I had been able to give her what she wanted, needed - a man my age, with my lack of practice in the last few years. Yeah, I was more than a little proud.

She straightened out her legs, and my cock slipped out. We still lay there, recovering from the exertion of our fucking. Then she murmured:

"God that was good!"

My pride had been justified! I nodded and replied:

"All of it, especially what you did, and then that you wanted to again."

"Hm-hmm! And what you did, too! Maybe we have too much experience that way, Anna and I, but you did it just as good."

"Hmmm! What a nice compliment! She couldn't like to do it more than I do."

"Or I do, also with you, that way."

"It sure felt like it, thank you."

"Um-hmm, for me too."

We both hummed in agreement, and she moved off me and murmured:

"Don't have to go."

"Me neither."

"Roll over; I just like to hold it, go to sleep holding it, them too."

I understood and rolled away from her. She moved closer behind me and slid her hand over my waist and found my soft cock, then gathered my balls up in her fingers. We chuckled and said good night. I wondered a little about her experience with other men, but thinking that I could only be thankful for it. A nice – a very nice – thought as I fell asleep.

In the early morning, I was surprised to wake up with my arm around a woman. It had been years since my wife and I slept like that, but I quickly remembered that I was in bed with Marie - not the woman I had had a short affair with - and that we were in Burma. But like with that woman, my stiff cock had nestled itself between Marie's thighs. That was nice, especially after I was sure that it wasn't just a morning woody, and ventured to move it a little. After what Marie had said as we rolled together to sleep, I figured that waking up with a cock probing between her thighs wouldn't surprised her.

She exhaled with a soft hum, apparently still asleep. Was she dreaming, should I risk finding her breast? Would that wake her up, or it would make her dream a little better? I just moved my cock again. She hummed again - dreaming? My cock twitched, and she hummed again. My hand found her breast. She hummed again, and then her hand found mine. She chuckled softly, squeezing my hand to her breast. It was a couple of moments, then she hummed again, nodding slightly, and murmured:

"Nice way to wake up. I thought I was dreaming. I was, but now I know why. She chuckled again, moving my hand on her breast.

"I was wondering, hoping that I didn't just have to go. You know, like that in the morning."

"Um-hmm, hm-hmmm! Felt good. I don't either."

I thrust my cock harder between her thighs, and she nodded with a chuckle. With a snort, she replied:

"Before it forgets, changes its mind," and her hand left mine. A moment later, I felt her fingers find it, rubbing it where I was sure that it would keep it from changing its mind. When I moved my hips down a little, closer in behind hers, letting it slide closer to her pussy, she hummed with a nod and pressed it up. I had to move again, and she rocked her hips back and pressed it between her pussy lips. Just another move of both our hips, and the head of my cock was in her. We both hummed, chuckling at our success.

With it in her, I could move again to push it further. She hummed again, and then murmured:

"Nice way to start the day."

"Um-hmm, very, just don't tell anyone."

"Only if someone asks."

I fucked a couple of strokes before I replied:

"Not even them, unless they start to brag."

"Hm-hmm! Anna wouldn't. Randy's your friend."

She rocked her ass, and I fucked a couple of more times. She urged me to let her roll back. I did, without it slipping out of her, moving down on the bed to curl my hips under her thigh. She let mine slide under and over her other one and hold it to rock my hips up against her pussy. We both hummed in response to feeling my cock slip deeper in her pussy. She chuckled and murmured:

"Best way to do it the morning."

"Um-hmm! Just nice and easy," I agreed, just appreciating her experience.

I fucked a little, remembering that once like this - only once - my wife had had a really wet orgasm. She hadn't had as many as she should have - all my fault, I thought apologetically, too late. Or maybe not, maybe other women, like Marie, just had such good orgasms more easily? I fucked a little, preferring that alternative and thinking that I hadn't married her for that reason; I couldn't have, not knowing back then that other women came that good every time. Better late than never to find out!

Marie was just chuckling softly, enjoying what we were doing, her pussy occasionally clutching. She was right, this was the best way to do it in the morning, no hurry, just enjoying it. Were Randy and Anna doing the same? Fuck! We were both so lucky! They too? Marie's "um-hmm" probably wasn't in response to my thoughts, but it sounded like it, her pussy having squeezed my cock again.

I reached over and held her far breast. It fit so nicely in my hand. More would have been superfluous, like when I had been sucking its nipple. I wasn't spoiled; my wife's were about the same size, but don't think about her or hers, not while my cock was fucking gently in Marie's tighter pussy. Would she be able to come all wet again this way?

Again, she moaned with chuckling "um-hmm." Then I felt her arm, as she reached down and her hand found her pussy. Her fingers touched my cock, as it moved in her. Then she snorted softly, and they were rubbing over her clitoris. Maybe we weren't going to do this as long as I had thought.