A Trip to Burma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We weren't; her nipple popping up in my palm. My fingers held it, doing what it suggested they should, and she nodded with another, better "um-hmm." I fucked, and she rubbed, her pussy clenching my cock more often, moaning each time it did.

"Suck it, the other one," she demanded softly. Yeah, my wife had wanted that to, that one time. I rolled closer and found her near nipple with my mouth, my fingers trying to arouse her other one the way I was sucking and licking. She nodded again with a better moan, her fingers rubbing faster, as I fucked harder in her pussy. I hoped that she felt that she would come as soon as I was feeling that my cock would, would have to in the tight clutches of her pussy.

I groaned and did, and she groaned, a long, pulsing groan. Could she feel me spurting in her?! But then her pussy was flooding my cock with her warm pussy juice. Fuck! We had done it!

Her fingers stilled. When they cupped around her pussy, they brushed my cock. Her fingers slid down next to it, squeezing it. She sighed with a long moan, and I rolled back with my own long, moaning sigh, still holding her breast. We sighed a few more times, and I squeezed her breast. Then she snorted softly and murmured:

"They're going to be sore."

"Sorry."

"Hmm! Hm-umm, I wanted you too, last night, too."

"Still, sorry."

She turned her head and looked at me and replied:

"The price for so much ..., for it's being so good."

"It sure was!"

"Um-hmm. A little wicked."

"You're not married. At least I don't think so. A lot wicked."

"Opportunity makes thieves."

"Hmm! Nice. Who stole something? Not me; I gave you all I could."

She chuckled, grinning with a nod, and replied:

"Then I stole it. Hope you don't mind."

"If I wanted to give it to you?"

"Hm-hmm! Then I guess not."

We both chuckled, almost laughing, and agreed that we had to go, still chuckling in the bathroom.

She suggested that I shower and leave the room first. I did. It was still too early for breakfast, and I went outside. I guess that I shouldn't have been surprised that Randy soon joined me. We grinned with snickers and took a walk.

We were still smirking, when he said:

"Better than those times before."

"Even those girls in ...?"

"Just one of them, but yes."

"And those two in ...?

"Oh, that was good, but still better. For you too?"

"Very! Sure didn't - doesn't - look like they like it that much."

"Hmmm! And do it that good!"

"Um-hmm!"

We walked on, just chuckling, agreeing to continue our walk until all the others were at breakfast. During our walk, we found things in the small town of Bagan to mention when we returned.

It was a successful diversion from the way we had spent the night, the others, including Anna and Marie, enjoying our discoveries, couples saying that they wanted to go to the store that we had seen to buy lacquer ware. The guides said that our departure could wait until they had. We all packed, and then we were on our way.

That evening in the next hotel, not purely by chance, we met them on the way to dinner. They grinned and one of them said:

"Give us your room keys, we have to write more postcards."

"In our rooms?"

"One of us."

We gave them the keys and chuckled, since no one else was around. One of us remarked:

"Didn't write them all last night."

"No!" they both agreed with grins.

Maybe we should have let them go on ahead without us, but we didn't. The rest of the group could assume that two men and two women in a travel group with share each others' company, but didn't have to imagine just how much. Their expressions, when we joined them at the bar, didn't suggest anything.

After dinner, I wondered if they were again going to excuse themselves to write postcards. We all had another drink, talking about the day's sightseeing. When they did excuse themselves, saying that they had to do some laundry, a couple of the wives agreed and also left, also the single man. The rest of us continued our conversation about the day's events and our impressions of the country. Someone knew that Kipling's poem about Burma was based on his having been there only three days and wasn't correct. When the party broke up, Randy and I had a problem, sharing rooms with others on the same floor, and said that we needed some fresh air.

Did anyone smirk, understanding our excuse? We didn't look to see. After a short walk, we returned to the hotel and went to our rooms. When I knocked softly, the door was immediately opened. I was very surprised to discover Anna behind, already naked. She grinned and asked:

"Surprised?"

"Very! Very pleasantly," I quickly added.

She just grinned with a nod, and closed the door, replying:

"We didn't think this should be too much the same one-on-one."

"Hmm?! Good idea. I bet he's surprised too."

"Um-hmm! But I don't think he'll complain."

"No, if I know him well, but what were you thinking?"

"Get undressed, and I'll tell you."

I did, as quickly as I could. She just watched me, snickering, and I was grinning at her, appreciating that her breasts were a little larger than Marie's - despite my thoughts about them the night before. And they seemed just as firm, hardly a crease under them. Had she trimmed her pubic hair again? She was unabashedly letting me look at it.

"Now tell? I remarked, stripping my underpants down.

"Go, and wash first."

I did, she following me to our small bathroom. When I started to rinse my cock, She snickered and said:

"If she makes it as good for him as I did. Hm-hmm! I didn't know that she liked to do that as much as I do."

"Hm-hmm! She told you? She did! She will. I can't imagine how anyone could like it more."

"Me neither," she replied with a grin."

"Mmmm. Hm-hmm! Did she tell you that I like to, too."

"Um-hmm! Almost as good as I do."

"Hmm?! She said I did it just as good." She chuckled and replied:

"Being polite to both of us."

"Hm-hmm! I'll tell you that you did it better."

"And I won't tell anyone whether you do."

Snickering, we returned to the room. She had already open up the nearest bed. I wondered if we should embrace and kiss first, holding out my arms, but she almost pushed me back on the bed. As she dropped down on her knees, she snickered with a grin and said:

"I'll kiss you later."

"Like she did, I hope."

"Just like that!"

She gave me another grin, licking her lips, her hand finding my balls. Then she wasn't looking at me, raising my only slightly engorged cock to her mouth.

Did she have any idea how good it was to have one's cock sucked? But I could try to tell her, with her doing it this way. I should have told Marie the night before. My cock was already stiff in her mouth. I hummed with a chuckle and murmured:

"You can't imagine how good that feels. Hm-hmm! If Eve had done this to Adam, they might not have had Cain and Abel."

She chuckled in her throat and raised her head, smirking at me and replying:

"But Eve would have still insisted that he fuck her, even he did it to her as good as Marie told."

"You two talk too much. Suck!" I replied, a little surprised at my fresh insistence.

She just grinned with nod, then shaking her head and replying:

"When we can't do something better with our mouths."

"Suck!" I repeated, unnecessarily, since she was already lowering her head. My cock was back in her mouth. This was being too good, being able to banter, that she enjoyed it too.

She sucked and licked, and I encouraged her with moans and words, telling her how good it felt. She couldn't know how it felt, but she sure knew how to make it feel good, too good to want it to stop, my cock surging and twitching. Did she want it already? She had been humming pleasantly, nodding to my remarks, as though she really enjoyed what she was doing. If she didn't want it already, she was going to have to stop for a few moments. When I suggested that, she quickly did, raising her head and smiling at me.

"I just love to do it," she murmured. Then her fingers were scratching my tight sack, catching a wrinkle and pulling on it, loosening my scrotum. She knew as much about how to prolong a man's pleasure as I did, after I had discovered by myself that getting there – anticipating my orgasm – was so much pleasure. She really wanted it all loose, continuing until my balls were hanging and my cock was sagging. Then I knew why.

She gave me a smirk and lowered her head and pressed one of my balls to her lips, licking it and then sucking it into her mouth with help of her fingers. She caressed it with her tongue, humming. I moaned and murmured:

"She didn't do that."

She shook her head with what sounded like "Hn-unn." I wanted to ask her where she had learned that, but didn't; she couldn't answer with my ball in her mouth, and it would have been tactless. After a few seconds more of doing that, she let my ball pop out of her mouth and looked at my sagging cock, feigning a frown as she glanced up at me. Then it was back in her mouth and soon wasn't sagging.

I recalled that she had said that she just love to suck my cock, well, not just mine, if she had said that. It sure was feeling like she did, and I told her so. She nodded with an "Uhn-hnnnn!" Sooner than I wanted, my cock was surging, and I couldn't keep my hips from rocking. She hummed with another nod; she knew what was going to happen and wanted it to.

I groaned, warning her, and came. I grunted, and she moaned with each ejaculation, moaned between sucks, as her tongue made sure that my cock gave her everything it could, everything she wanted.

Maybe Marie had done it just as good. My orgasm had been just as good, but after just having come so good in Anna's mouth, I didn't think I was exaggerating when I murmured:

"You did do it better."

She swilled my semen around the head of my cock and then sucked a little as she raised her head with her lips tight around it, closing around its head as it slipped. She hardly lost a drop. She had told me that we were going to kiss now. How much had she save to share with me? A lot, I appreciated, after I dropped back, drawing her over me.

After that, she wanted me to suck her breasts as she moved up over me. Were her nipples much different from Marie's? Not enough to remember, and then her moist pussy was on my mouth, and for a few moments, my tongue recognized that it was a little different from Marie's, but then it was doing everything it had the night before. Did she think that my licking her asshole had been inspired by her sucking my ball, or had Marie told her about that too?

She came, tasting at least as good as Marie had, but even I knew that that the pussy I was licking always seemed to taste best. One can't be objective, when a woman comes that good.

Fucking was also very like it had been the night before, maybe even more so, since we did all the same things, and her pussy was as tight as Marie's had been.

We fell asleep with my arm around her, my last thought being that all this was being better than my honeymoon.

In the morning, when we woke up, we had rolled over. I didn't have an erection, but Anna knew what to do about that. After she had sucked and licked enough to make my foreskin slip back, she raised her head with a chuckle and asked:

"Don't you ever wash it? Tastes like you were fucking someone last night."

"Hmm! As though you've forgotten whom."

"No! And I want to again."

We did, with her riding me again. It all was being a lot better than my honeymoon – in quantity and quality. I considered telling Anna and Marie that as a compliment, but decided not to. When we got up, she suggested:

"In the shower together?"

I probably could have understood her remark, if I had remembered her suggesting that Randy pee in the shower, but I didn't, and didn't, when she joined me in the shower. I did, however, when I felt her stream splash on my ankles. She just had the kind of expression one has when relieving oneself, but my startled one changed hers. With a wry smile, she remarked:

"Oh, you didn't to that together."

I shook my head with a bemused smile, appreciating that Marie had not told everything we had done – and not done. I relaxed, and my stream arched out, splashing on her thighs. She nodded with a smile and chuckle. As I wondered what she had told Marie about what she and Randy had done, she remarked:

"We always do together, Marie and I."

"Kind of thought so, now. And with Randy?"

"Of course! He was a little surprised too."

"That's good; I thought he might have more experience in that way."

"Hm-hmm! Not in any other way either."

As we started our shower, I replied:

"I think he does, from previous trips together."

"Maybe, maybe more, but not better."

I enjoyed washing her, wondering if she was just being polite. She enjoyed how I washed her breasts with a nod and hum, better ones, when I washed her pussy. She didn't just wash my cock, snickering and continuing until it responded a little.

As we were getting dressed, I recognized that she had also changed before she came to my room: clever of them, to avoid suggesting at breakfast that one or the other of them had been in our rooms and had to wear what she had had on the previous day. That did, however, suggest that this was not the first time they had enjoyed men's company during their trips together. That was reinforced, when she suggested that I go down to breakfast first, adding:

"We'll sit with you, if you aren't sitting with someone else."

Yes, they had also agreed on that before, confirmed when Randy and I met in the dining room. We chose a free table, and when they joined us, we feigned surprise and remarked that it was nice that they could join us. That let us spend the day together, sitting together in the small bus and during the visits to a couple Buddhist temples on the drive to Mandalay. When we were out of earshot of the others, either the four of us together, or one of us with only one of them, we did smirk and chuckle.

Once, when we were all together, we chuckled about what hotel staff would think about finding unused beds in our rooms. Anna grinned and said:

"Probably couldn't surprise them. I read that Burma has finally admitted to its AIDS problem, that hotels had to provide condoms."

The rest of us were surprised, but later during the trip, I was wandering around before dinner in a small town and found a backpackers' hotel. On the wall in the lobby, there was glass-fronted box of condoms. The box like that in our modest hotel in Rangoon had been empty. Now I knew what it was for.

I didn't find a box like that in our modern "four-star" hotel in Rangoon: just curiosity, since Marie and Anna had long since discreetly indicated that they were too old to become pregnant. "Four-star" would have been an exaggeration by western standards, but the large hotel had many floors and all the rooms had two queen-sized beds. Our rooms were not on the same floor, but that of another couple was on the same floor as theirs.

Mandalay is a large city. There was nothing planned for that evening. Our guides said that we would have no problems on the streets, if we wanted to go out, but preferably not alone. Anna and Marie had immediately, and for the others to hear, asked us to accompany them. After dinner, of course, the whole group left the hotel, two of the couples sticking together. The single man ventured out alone, but he seemed street-wise in Asia.