A Trip to Dallas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the high of our orgasmic release began to subside. Still neither of us spoke. Perhaps we were afraid we would break whatever spell was bringing us this pleasure. I shifted and my slowly deflating cock slipped from the paradise of Chris's sweet ass. I rolled over on my back and Chris softly kissed my earlobe. He began to whisper. He was thanking me for fucking him so well. I stopped him, reminding of what I often told him when we played on-line.

"Chris, always it is us together that makes it so special. We seem to have found a perfect match, babe." I said, contentedly.

Chris sighed, making a sound only a fully sated lover can make. We kissed deeply, yet less wild then before. Then as we lay caressing one another I glanced toward the dresser and saw the alarm clock glowing.

"Shit, babe, it is late! I got to hit the shower before I miss my plane!" I cried out, "come on join me, I want to spend every minute I can with you."

Chris and I jumped in the shower together. We kissed and washed and hugged each other as the warm water flowed over our bodies. All too soon I was dressed and ready to head down to catch a cab. The only reason I was able to not blow it all off and stay with Chris was the knowledge that we would be back together in this hotel on my return. Already I was planning to call my secretary and tell her I would be taking a little vacation time and extending my stay in Dallas.

Chris and I kissed once more. I suggested he stay and enjoy the suite. It was already paid for through the night, so I figured he may as well use it. When I asked him about extending the next visit, Chris was elated and said hat he too would take vacation. He suggested I go with him to his favorite part of Texas and told me that he would make the arrangements. I didn't care if we stayed at the Motel 8 at the airport as long as we were together. I left Chris lying on the bed naked, his hot sexy body and hairless genitals teasing me, enticing me to return to bed. Alas, duty called, I had to make this flight. The Buenos Aries deal was important. I opened the room door, glanced back at Chris one last time. He smiled and blew me a kiss.

"I will be back soon lover. Wait right there!" I said chuckling.

Then I left the room and quickly headed for the elevator.

12