A Trip to Lady Godiva's

Story Info
She gives him the dream dance.
1.8k words
4.56
31.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taking a long car through Appalachian foothills out to Ohio, and after ten hours on the road, I found myself really needing a beer before stopping at some cheap motel for the night. After driving for an hour along a deserted four-lane highway in the dark, I saw from out of nowhere an obviously happening bar with a dozen pickups parked out front. Then I saw the pink neon sign in the outline of a naked, well-endowed woman riding a horse, with the name underneath: Lady Godiva's. Clever, I thought, somewhat sarcastically. I figured it would be a typical country strip bar, meaning dancers who had shown a lot of wear and tear over the years, with scraggly over-tattooed skin and sagging breasts. But what the hell, I thought, the beer would be cold and I needed a break. Maybe there would be a few hot ones out in the boonies.

So I sat at the bar and ordered a beer, and got a stack of singles for the parade of dancers that would approach me for tips. After about 10 minutes, my suspicions that most of them were aging skanks was confirmed. Several had come up to me– and I obliged them their dollar each, lest I be tossed out before finishing my beer – but I balked at their offers of private dances. No way was I going to spend twenty bucks on one of them, I thought.

Then as my beer was running out, and I was contemplating whether to get another, out of nowhere I felt a touch on my shoulder. "Do you want a private dance?" All set to say no, I turned around, and was caught by surprise. This dancer was something to see. She was medium height and curvy, with bobbed black hair, and a really nice body with cute b-cup breasts, which were obviously real to boot. I could tell that by what she was wearing, black fishnet stockings, thong, and a bustier which pushed up her tits spectacularly . I was also pleasantly surprised to see that her heels were only a couple of inches, not the six-inch platforms most of the other dancers wore. Most importantly, though, she had a really pretty face, looking nothing like the worn out babes that were currently on stage. It took me a nanosecond to say, "Sure."

So the dancer took me by the hand, and upstairs to the "VIP Room", where the private dances took place. Mainly it's just a dark room with one long couch, and as we approached it, I could see in the shadows that there were two or three other guys getting lap dances in there. I was surprised when we continued past that room to a smaller one a little down the hall, but I didn't say anything.

When we reached the room, I sat down on the padded bench, gave her a $20 bill, and assumed the usual position: my body at a bit of a recline, legs spread open, arms at my sides, since at most places the rule was that the dancer did all the touching, not the customer. You saw that I was obviously a little tense and laughed, "Relax, honey. I know you're here for a good time, you can touch me if you want." Really cool, I thought.

As the song being piped in got going, she started slowly, doing a few dance steps in front of me, undulating her hips, rubbing her breasts and thighs. I was already getting really excited, and I could feel my cock start to bulge into my blue khaki shorts. She then started getting really close, still not touching, but rotating her pussy slowly in front of my face, at one point pulling her thong away to give me a little flash of her neatly trimmed bush. I liked that she kept some hair; I never understood why the fad started for women to shave themselves completely.

The dance got soon even better as she climbed up on me, facing me, and started to climb up on top of my lap, grinding her pussy into my dick. My hands went immediately to her hips, pulling her into me as if she was fucking me, as I desperately wished she was at the moment. As she kept grinding, she moved her lips around my head, never kissing me, but nuzzling against my neck, ears and cheeks, making little moaning sounds, driving me wild. Then she got back on her feet, and started rubbing her tits up and down against my chest, and then down to my cock, and I I could think of was how fantastic it would be to rub my cock between them. She turned around, and now sat on my lap with her facing me, again grinding her ass into my cock. As she arched her back, and leaned herself fully against my chest, my hands slid up and down her belly, tentatively approaching her tits. She must have read my mind, said, "It's OK," and my hands moved up to cup her breasts. I stroked them gently as she kept grinding me, first seeking out and touching the exposed flesh, and then pinching her nipples underneath the material. She continued softly moaning in my ear.

When the song ended, she asked if I would like to continue, and of course I said yes, as I was going crazy with lust. Then she stood up, and peeked down the hall. To my delight, she undid her bra and smiled, "You know, the owner's not around right now, so we can have a little more fun. Take your cock out." As she said that she undid her bustier, and unleashed her tits, which were absolutely succulent uncovered. I unzipped my shorts, pulled down my briefs and my dick sprung out, already fully erect. She then got on her knees and started to tease me, rubbing her hands against my thighs, and her hair up and down my legs and around my chest and belly, sometimes pausing it in the middle to brush it against my cock. I unconsciously started stroking it, and she stood up in front of me, rubbing her own finger around her pussy. All the while, she looked into my eyes, and then stared at my fist pumping slowly up and down the entire shaft of my smooth, cut cock, which now sported a throbbing reddish purple head. She pulled her thong away with one hand, giving me a fantastic view as she slid your fingers against her pussy lips. At one point she pulled them out and slowly sucked the juice off one, and then offered me a taste of her index finger. All right, I thought, it just does not get better than this.

But I was wrong. She then said, "You know, honey, I'm just really horny from all this dancing tonight," and with that she stunned me – or at least I think I was stunned, I was pretty light headed at that point, with all the blood in my body between my legs. She put her hand on my cock, and started to slide it up and down, causing me nearly to jump out of my skin. She then knelt upward some more, and surrounded my dick with her tits, and I obliged by pumping slowly up and down, reaching down to finger her nipples gently. I loved the sight of my engorged cock head peeking out between her tits at the top of every slow thrust.

The dream dance got even better when, with my eyes closed and my head back, I groaned as I felt her tongue sliding slowly up the underside of my shaft. She took it all the way to the top, and swirled the tip of her tongue around the head, gently caressing my balls with her hand. Her lips then parted, as she pushed the head between them. I saw my dick disappearing between her lips, as her mouth slid up and down, first going down just a bit, then gradually deeper and deeper with each push down my shaft. I almost went crazy when she then started sucking really hard, almost like a vice, her head twisting and rotating, her hand pumping me as she slid up and down with increasing speed. At one point she slowed down, pushed my cock into her cheek, and looked up into my eyes – I growled with pure, savage lust, and couldn't believe I had this sexy and wholesome-looking stripper giving me such amazing head.

As I was on the verge of cumming, she pulled away, and for a second I feared I the dance was over, with me left on the edge of exploding. But the pause was only momentary, as she turned around, straightened her legs, and stuck her sexy round ass into my face, her pussy only inches from my nose, slowly pulling down her thongs, and tossing them on to the bench next to me. She then climbed on my lap, putting her knees on the bench, and lowering her drenched pussy on my cock. My hands went immediately to her ass as I pumped my hips from underneath, causing her to bounce up and down on me. As she started kissing my neck I bent down and began to suck on her tits, and her moan turned into a gasp as a pulled her nipple hard and deep into my mouth. After a few minutes of my plunging into her, devouring her tits, she leaned back, allowing me to rub my thumb against her clit. She started to thrash wildly as soon as I touched it, and I used my other hand to steady her back, both of us panting loudly.

"Oh my God, right there, that's perfect," she moaned, and that was enough to send me over the edge, and with one last thrust, I felt my balls almost crush from the contraction, and I nearly died from the pleasure as I shot a huge load into her pussy. As my cock twitched seemingly endless times, I put both hands on her shoulders, saw her looking right into my eyes, and heard, "Oh, oh, OHHHHHHH!" as her entire body shook to an intense orgasm of her own.

Afterward we just sat there for several long moments, she still mounted on my still half-erect dick, both completely spent. I was almost speechless from the amazing experience we just had. "You're one hell of a dancer," I said. "How much do I owe you for that?"

She laughed. "Don't worry about it; I actually own the place. I saw you sitting at the bar, and decided that I needed some action myself tonight." Then she grinned and said, "That worked out pretty well for both of us, didn't it?"