A Trip To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure they'll forgo the needed appointment if you hobble in." He whispered with a chuckle.

The young man was kind enough to escort Stephanie below deck, leaving her at the salon's entrance.

"Good luck Ma'am. Hope they get you all fixed up!"

"Thank you very much!" Stephanie called out as he disappeared around the corner.

The door was opening as Stephanie turned around.

She gasped seeing Darnell standing in the doorway.

"Just couldn't wait to see me again huh?" He asked leaning into her.

Stephanie took a small step and let out a squeak.

"Oh no! What's the matter?" He asked sympathetically, extending his arm to her.

"I think I pinched something when I was getting up from my chaise lounge." She answered in her natural sultry voice.

"Yeah, I don't like the design of those chairs. They really need to get rid of them. You're not the first person to strain a muscle trying to get out of those!" He added in a raised voice while helping Stephanie inside.

"Is that so?" Stephanie commented wondering if there were any lawsuits pending because of them.

"Come on in here. I'll get you all fixed up at no charge!" He announced as they passed the reception desk.

"But Mr. Washing…" The cute little receptionist started to say.

"It's Darnell." He corrected her. "You're thinking of my cousin!"

"I'm sorry," She apologized, "But Miss Wells has an appointment in ten minutes."

"Well then, you'd better get on the horn and reschedule her." He barked back while steering Stephanie into a private room.

"Thank you Darnell."

"You're welcome Stephanie, but I'm trying to look out for the Ship's interest too. Way too many lawsuits are filed when they could be avoided if only people would treat one another with a little more concern and respect. Don't you think?"

"I sure do."

Inside the room Darnell offered Stephanie an herbal drink to help relax her during her massage.

He explained his techniques and asked about any medical conditions she may have that he should be aware of.

"Other than being stiff all the time?" Stephanie answered with a girlish giggle.

"Now that sounds more like a problem I might have." He joked before adding, "You can take your suit off and slip this towel around you."

Stephanie felt her face flush as she took the offered towel. It was no bigger than a hand towel.

"Oops, wrong towel." He laughed taking it from her handing her a bath sheet instead before turning to leave the room. "Slowly climb onto the bench and drape the towel over you. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Stephanie eased out of her swimsuit and onto the table pulling the towel over her as the door opened.

"Miss me?" Darnell asked with a chortle peeking his head in around the door jam before entering.

Stephanie felt her face flushing again as he neared the bench.

"Just close your eyes and relax" were the last echoing words Stephanie remembered hearing.

Marsha heard faint tapping on the cabin door and opened it to find a dazed Stephanie standing there.

"You all right?" Marsha asked. "Where's your key?"

Without a word Stephanie passed her and flopped down onto her bed before closing her eyes.

Marsha stood there for a moment wondering what that was all about.

"Well, I'm not a babysitter" she thought as she walked over to Stephanie.

"I'm going to dinner. Catch you later." She whispered.

Marsha locked the door and was off.

Dinner was wonderful. The dining room staff put on their own little cabaret during the meal, dancing and singing between entrees. It was quite entertaining! As dessert was being served Stephanie sauntered into the room and over to the table.

"Decided to join me after all?" Marsha asked looking up from her plate.

The waiter pulled the chair out for Stephanie to sit down.

"Thank you." She smiled adjusting in her seat.

"Well now, don't you look all relaxed?" Marsha commented. "Fall asleep on the chaise earlier?"

Stephanie just smiled answering blankly, "I guess so."

She had no recollection of her visit with Darnell and didn't mention his name again for the remainder of the cruise.

By the time she returned home the commotion over the break-in had all but been dismissed and it was as if her encounter with Darnell at the airport and onboard ship had never happened… Or so she thought…

12