A Trip To Remember Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll see," Anna replied. She took the girl again and gave her another soul kiss, holding it for a couple of minutes before releasing her. Her tongue flicked against Lacey's, causing the girl to shiver delightedly as Anna commanded, "Now, do exactly as I say. Go over to the suitcase and open up the side pocket. Bring out those things you find there. Don't make me have to tell you again."

"Yes...Anna." She had almost called her Mistress. Playfully Lacey wondered how much further she would go with this scene. Her moist loins and rapidly hardening little clit told her that she was probably in for the duration, no matter what happened. Unzipping the bag as directed, Lacey was confronted with an assortment of sex and BDSM toys: a large purple double headed dildo, wrist restraints, a blindfold, handcuffs, some paddles of varying shapes and sizes, a huge strap on plastic cock, all were jammed neatly into the bag. The girl stared for a few moments in rapt fascination. While she hesitated Anna moved up directly behind the smaller woman. Taking both her wrists from behind, the sultry brunette leaned her body into Lacey's and whispered huskily into her ear, "pick your poison my little subby pet." She then began to slowly and lasciviously lick the blonde's neck and ear lobe while holding her wrist tightly to her sides so as to control and dominate Lacey, who responded by arching her back up against her captor while closing her eyes and giving in to the older woman's ministrations.

Anna continued to kiss and lick her beautiful prize while shifting both wrists to one powerful hand's tight grip. With her now free hand she reached around front and began to squeeze and cup Lacey's left breast. After a minute or two of this she slide her hand up under Lacey's t-shirt to discover the young woman's stiffened and erect nipples. Pulling on first one and then the other for a few moments Anna kisses became more passionate and lustful. Finally she allowed her hand to slide down across Lacey's flat belly and then under the elastic waist band of her skirt and panties. As Anna's long supple fingers descended past her waist towards her mound of Venus, Lacey found herself getting incredibly excited. Totally wet in anticipation of what she assumed Anna was about to do with those questing probing beautiful fingers. However at first Anna only toyed with the sparse soft bush at the top of the girl's loins, stopping just short of reaching down into her slit or toying with the erect little "man in the boat". Still kissing and sucking the wildly excited girl's neck with ever increasing passion, Anna whispered again to Lacey, " You haven't yet chosen my pet. I may have to punish you for being so slow. What do you say to that? Hmmm?"

Lacey's vocal cords somehow found the ability to speak. "Whatever my Mistress desires," she replied brokenly. She had read it in one of her books. Right now it seemed the most natural thing in the world. She was so hot that she would do anything at this point. Anna chuckled into the space between the blonde's neck and shoulder. "Good answer," she mumbled. Drawing away for a second, she sat down on the bed, then motioned towards her lap. "I think you need a spanking Lacey dear. Both for not choosing and for making me wait so long to get into those sweet panties of yours. You should have let me do it on the plane. You know you wanted to. But you were a bad girl, a very bad girl, making me wait like this. I think you need a lesson." Her mouth smiled, but her eyes glinted. "Lie down across my lap, with you ass up in the air. And pull up your t-shirt and uncover those beautiful boobs while you're at it."

Lacey didn't need to be told twice. While pulling up her shirt over her bare breasts she placed herself face down on the bed, her hips lying across Anna's lap. She slightly lifted her bottom upwards, and held her breath, wondering what came next. The older woman took her ass cheeks in both palms and began to knead and caress them. At first it felt like a good massage, and Lacey began to relax and give in to the gentle pressure. This continued for some time, Anna playfully cupping and caressing her ass. Before long the caresses became more intimate, stroking her slit through her panties. Lacey became as wet as she had ever been, and began to unconsciously grind herself back against Anna's hand. "You little slut, you like this game, don't you?", she demanded of the prone, wriggling girl. "Yet you made me wait through that entire flight to get my hands on you. The next time you'd better let me take you to the lavatory and fuck that tight little pussy of yours till you scream so loud the both tail end of the plane and the cockpit hears it, understand?"

Lacey gasped out an affirmative, "Yes, Mistress, I promise to be good next time!" Just as she finished saying that Anna's hand descended in a resounding slap against her ass. This continued in increasing intensity until she had spanked Lacey ten hard licks, causing tears to spring from her eyes as the strong athletic brunette continued to administer her punishment. After twenty licks Lacey was crying out loudly and moving her ass in an attempt to escape the blows. Gripping the thrashing girl's waist tightly with one arm Anna began to spank her even harder with her other hand, relentlessly swatting her now bright red ass and upper thighs until Lacey thought she would scream. Thirty, forty, both Anna and Lacey lost count as the seemingly tireless athlete gave the younger woman's ass resounding slap after slap. Lacey's begging and pleas eventually subsided into incoherent cries and screams. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity the spanking stopped and Lacey collapsed against Anna's lap, crying and sobbing in both relief and pain.

Gently sliding down the bed Anna slipped herself out from under the exhausted blonde and went to her suitcase, bringing out some cream. She softly pulled down Lacey's panties off and then undid the girl's shoes, leaving Lacey completely bare from the waist down before sitting back on the bed beside her and applying the soothing cream to her reddened sore ass. After a few moments of soothing ministrations Anna casually but firmly inserted two of her fingers up into Lacey's drenched pussy and began to penetrate and gently fuck her from behind. Slowly at first, but then with quicker, more powerful thrusts, Anna concentrated on dominating and fingering her lovely sub. "That's it my darling, go with it. Move that sweet gorgeous ass. You move it so nicely. I bet you lots of dykes have wanted your darling bottom, but you've been bad and made them all go home and play with their vibrators haven't you? You little tease. Well, from now on you're going to give it up whenever I tell you. Understand? I've been wanting to take you like this ever since I saw you on the plane. You needed a good fuck then, you just didn't know it."

Anna continued her dirty talk while moving first two, then three fingers vigorously in and out of Lacey's tight womb. The combination of sensations from the spanking, the cream and the woman's knowing fingers caused it to be one of the best sexual experiences that Lacey had ever had. Pressing herself back against Anna's relentless fingers she began to gasp and cry out, soft cries of pleasure and pain intermingled with passionate panting for breath. "Yes...yeah...oh my Gawd...Ann...Mistress...I..unng...oh, fuck...YES...," she moaned before jamming the bedspread into her mouth and biting down hard on it. Even then muffled cries and screams came from her mouth. Anna bent forward and furiously attacked the girl's tight hot slit with fierce strokes. Finally Lacey felt herself begin to approach the edge. Humping her hips with wild abandon she shamelessly pressed herself back into Anna's moving hand and gave in to a string of intense orgasms, achieved without even the benefit of direct clitoral stimulation. The excitement and the newness of the situation was such that she found herself totally helpless before the older woman. Lacey knew that she would do this again and more if only Anna commanded it. Panting and damp with sweat she finally lay motionless across her friend's lap, totally spent.

Anna gazed down lovingly at the gorgeous prostrate blonde. Slowly she withdrew her fingers from Lacey's sweet pussy, and then avidly sucked lovely Lacey's delicious juices off of each finger. Gently she then placed them up to Lacey's own mouth for the tired young woman to kiss and suck herself. Wordlessly Lacey did so.

"That's it darling. Get a good taste of yourself to know what a woman tastes like. Later on we'll eat to our heart's content. We have a whole couple of days before us, and I intend to reward you for taking your punishment so well. Rest a little and then Mistress Anna will show you a whole new world." Moving quietly away Anna left the beautiful girl to rest on the bed, nude except for her t-shirt pulled up to her neck and her skirt still bunched up above her bare beet-red hips. Anna smiled at the lovely sight as she went to take a shower and plan some new activities for them both...

To Be Continued...

12