A Trip to Starbucks

Story Info
A Master and his slave go out for a very surprising coffee.
846 words
3.53
15.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Saturday. In many ways it's a typical Saturday.

In other ways it definitely isn't.

Master has been in a mood all day. Not a bad mood. A very very dominant mood.

He's not really barking orders but you have noticed a lot of sentences starting with you will, not with would you like to.

You will get up. You will shower. You will fix breakfast.

About 3 o'clock master walks out to his truck and disappears into the bedroom with a bag.

Master returns to the living room and tells you to stand.

Slave in the bedroom I have laid out clothes for you. You will go and put them on. We're going for coffee.

Yes sir you reply as you turn go to the bedroom. As you walk past master he quickly slaps your ass...hard. You jump just a little. Damn that hurts so good.

You get to the bedroom and Master has laid out your clothes, except they are not yours.

You see a pair of black stockings, heels (short but sexy), a black dress that will cover you to just above the knee, a green peasant top, and the sheerest black panties you've ever seen.

You look. Shit, no bra. Ok master.

You get dressed in the outfit Master laid out for you. You look in the mirror, understated but definitely sexy.

You join Master and together you drive into town and to Starbucks.

You go in and find a table. Master hands you note and says to take the note and your purse to the ladies room. You go to the ladies room and you rush into the stall already tearing the note open. It reads:

Slave you are mine to command and you will follow every one of my directions. First you will take your phone out of your purse and put it on vibrate, you will stick it in your panties. Then you will put on the nipple clamps on that I've placed in your purse. You will return to the table. When you are ready to surrender yourself to me you will cross your wrists on the table. Uncrossing your arms will act as your safeword.

You take your phone from your purse and slide it into your panties. Then you look in your purse for the nipple clamps you know were not there this morning. Sneaky master.

You put your hand up your blouse and squeeze the clamp placing it over your nipple. The pain is exquisite as the clamp bites into your flesh. You feel yourself get wet. You repeat the process with the other breast. You take a big deep breath to keep from moaning out loud.

You return to the table and Master has bought your favorite drinks. He sits quietly staring at his iPad intently reading as he absently sips his coffee.

You take a drink of yours and decide you are ready to begin. You cross your wrists in front of you and within 30 seconds, your phone rings, the vibrations feeling wonderful against your clit.

You smile and enjoy the sensation against your clit.

After one call it stops. You can feel how flushed you already are.

After a minute it begins again. Once, twice, three times.

Master is ramping things up and it feels so good.

You glance at Master and you smile. Master stares intently at his iPad but you know full well he saw the smile you gave him.

Again the phone in your pussy vibrates. Once, twice, three, four, five times.

You see where this is going and it feels so good. You wonder how far Master is going to push you. You love when Master edges you and it's even better when you're in public.

You feel a drop run down your leg and you immediately realize why the panties he picked are so sheer.

The phone starts again.

Once, twice, three times...you want to moan aloud, fuck what everyone around you thinks.

Four, five times...such sweet torture.

Six, seven times...fuck I am soaked.

Eight times...you giggle to yourself...Master miscounted.

Nine times...oh shit Master.

Ten times...this isn't stopping. You open your eyes and see Master staring directly into your eyes, piercing and smoldering hot.

Eleven times...your hands clench. You're not sure how much you're going to be able to take.

Twelve times...Shit! He is going to make me cum right here in front of all these people.

Thirteen times...your body begins to quiver and now it is just a matter of time. You look up again and with your eyes you plead for Master to stop or let you orgasm.

Fourteen times...with a single barely perceptible nod Master gives you permission to cum and you are gone. The quivering in your body becomes a single shudder like a chill.

Your fists clench and release and Master feels your foot tapping against the floor.

The vibrating stops and you open your eyes. Master is staring intently at you. You lift your cup to Him and say thank you so much.

Master smiles and say anytime my sweet.