A Trip to the Beach

Story Info
You enjoy wild group sex in public bathroom.
1.2k words
3.18
68.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chatted back and forth online and through email. Then we decided we would meet at the little coffee shop. I was very close to where I live. Then drive to the Fort Bragg and spend a nice day at the beach. I surprised you by have a nice picnic basket, and a blanket to sit on. On the way we were getting hot you grabbing little feels with your hand feeling the wetness between the lips of my pussy. I was rubbing your hardness through you pants. It was a nice drive on the way we saw a little rest stop in the Red Woods. You pull in It was about time we stopped. I was so hot and wet, I needed to do something soon. I kept thinking of all the times we had chatted online I even cum a few times. I wanted your hot body so bad. We pull in there's no one else at the rest stop. You get a nasty smile on your as I go in to the women's restroom I don't know you are following me. Then I hear a noise as your slowly open the door. It made me jump cause then was no one when we drove up. I call your name you don't answer. There are no still doors. You come around and your standing right in front of me . I tell you how you scared me you tell how you wanted to see me pee.

But you really wanted to catch me when my pants down. But right about then I notice your cock hard stick right out through the fly in your pants. You come closer you tell me you always thought about coming into the women's bathroom and walking in on a total stranger, a woman sitting on the toilet. Her panties pulled down, maybe even catching her fingering her self. I was doing just that when you appeared in front of me because the drive got me so wet. While you were driving with one hand the other was deep into my hole finger banging me. You come close so my face is inches away from your cock. I reach to touch you slap my hand away saying no not yet. I want you to tell how much you want my cock slut.

OOOOOOhhhh god just one word you said I was on my knees. In the bathroom stall begging you to let my please suck you. You tell me not yet as you pull me to my feet a lead me to the sink counter. You left me up now my ass is on the cold counter my panties around my ankles, you remove them putting your nose to them smelling my wetness. You take off my shoes, you have me sitting on the edge. You tell me to put my feet up on the counter. My knees are up, I'm leaning back on the mirror you slowly pushing my legs down and open. With your fingers you pull open my pussy, now you really see my wetness. You don't touch my clit. When with your mouth so close but not touching me, You blow on my clit. I begin to shiver, you then stick two fingers in running them around

the inner walls of my hole. I can feel my pussy dripping. Its so quite there after a few minutes I hear my wet juices dripping on the floor. I'm starting to beg for your cock I know you must be dripping too by now. I tell me soon you will let me put my lips around your hard cock. Then you begin to lick around my clit still finger fucking my pussy and you have one of your other fingers in my ass. your tongue and lips then suck my clit hard. While your lips suck your tongue is probing my clit pressing , licking... I'm going to squirt cum in your face any minute I'm moaning very loud and I'm cummmmmming screaming.

The both of us were so caught up in what we were doing. We didn't know we were being watched. Some one had walked in to the bathroom and was watching us not making any noise. I cummm then I'm beg for his cock , I look up and standing just a few feet away was a man. Not just any man a park ranger, and he wasn't just standing there watching he had his cock in his hand. It was a very big cock. He notice that I saw him, and began telling us that what we were doing was against the law. But we could settle things without giving us a ticket.

He told us if he could fuck my ass everything would be okay. Well we didn't want a ticket, you asked if you could give me your cock while he was fucking me in the ass. He said hell yea lets have some fun with your bitch and give her a good fucking, sucking, she needs. I slid off the counter all shaky from cumming. He said bend over slut first suck my cock and get it real wet or it will hurt in your ass. I licked and spit on his cock I want lots of lube he was big. I knew it would hurt anyway, then I turn my ass to him you brought your cock to my face rubbing it all over it I could feel precome sticking to my face.

You tell me open that mouth cunt "Now you demand" I open my mouth at the same time I can feel this big cock pushing at my asshole. Slowly at first then when you are deep down my throat he slams my ass hard. A muffled scream comes out he grabs each ass cheek in each hand and slams me harder and harder. You are doing the same down my throat I'm gagging, slurping. as you pump harder and deeper. He's slapping my ass very hard with ass getting warmer each one his hand spanks my ass. Then he pulls out shoots cum all over my ass and back. Then I can feel your cock throb deep in my throat. and then hot cum shoots down the back of my throat. I'm swallowing as fast as I can but still some drips out of the corner of my mouth.

But I was make lots of noise we didn't hear someone else walk into the bathroom. Cause some one was standing there watching this time it was a woman. Of course she wanted some of me too, she wanted it up the ass while eating my pussy. So you guessed it she just went to it sucking my clit and fucking my hole with her fingers. You got in beside her sliding your cock in her ass. And Mr. park ranger, began rubbing and sucking my tits. His cock rubbing against my face. I try to get a hold of it with my tongue but he is not letting me teasing me with it. Then I get a hold of it, I sucking so hard there's no way he can get it back until I'll sucked him dry. The way we are going we will never get to the beach... If we did hurry up I just knew someone else would be stopping to use the bathroom and join in.. It was going to be a long trip to the beach if we stopped at too many bathrooms.