A Trip to the Beaches of France

Story Info
A mom, aunt, and sister have their way with him.
5.1k words
4.34
263.7k
235
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patrick91
patrick91
434 Followers

My name is Dave, I'm currently 22 years old and a junior in high school. I am 6'2" 185 lbs and consider myself to be 'handsome' but I have a secret, I am still a virgin. I pretend to all my friends that I've had sex before, but the truth is I'm a very shy guy and just haven't had the courage to ask a girl out, or ask one to fuck me yet.

Today, I'm leaving on a week long vacation with my sister, mom, and aunt. We are going to France and staying on a hotel at one of the nicest beaches in France.

Let me give you some background on my sister, mom, and aunt.

My sister, Amber, just turned 18 years old and is a senior at an all girls high school. She is your typical preppy popular girl. She is quite the looker, lets just say that all of my friends have jokingly been saying "I can't wait until she turns 18."

My mom, Jessica, is a very conservative person. She is absolutely gorgeous, but she was never the wild outgoing child like my sister is.

My aunt, Pamela, is the polar opposite of my mother. She is just average looking, (but huge tits) however she has always been the wild child and the one getting in trouble.

I think that is all you need to know for now.

_________________________________________________

I opened my eyes to my little sister jumping up and down on my bed.

"Wake up big bro! Time to get ready to leave!"

"Okay okay Amber, just give me a few more minutes of sleep." I pleaded.

"Nope, these orders came straight from mom, I am to wake your ass up right now."

Amber took my covers and threw them off my body.

"Oh my god, you've got morning wood!" Screamed Amber.

I looked down to see my boxers tented out.

"Jesus sis, this is why you shouldn't just barge into my room all the time."

"Don't put the blame on me, you're the perv with a huge hardon in front of your baby sister." she laughed.

"Can you just get the hell out of here?"

"I have to make sure you and your big dick get out of bed first, you're going to make us late to out flight!"

"Is this thing even real?" She said, grabbing my cock through my boxers.

"Jesus Christ Amber, what the hell are you doing."

"Calm down big bro, I just wanted to make sure that wasn't a banana in your underwear."

"Well, it's not, can you please get out now."

"I know that now, that thing is hard as a rock, who were you thinking of last night you perv?"

Amber started jumping on my bed again, her perky tits jiggled up and down, I could see her nipples through her tank top, she wasn't wearing a bra.

"No one, all guys get morning wood in the morning, just means we gotta piss."

"How the hell do you even piss with that thing?"

"It's a skill all men acquire." I joked.

"Well get the hell out of bed then and take care of that big dick so we can get going."

As you can see, my sister is more than a little bit crazy.

I went to the bathroom to drain my morning wood while I overheard my sister talking to my mom in her room.

"I got Dave's lazy ass up, he was acting all cranky because I saw his morning wood."

"Amber! What have I told you, that is not how a good Catholic girl should be talking."

"What mom, sorry, it's not my fault I saw his big cock."

"That's enough Amber! And to think all this money spent sending you to a good Catholic school has been wasted!

"Oh don't be such a prude mom." I heard my sister laugh and walk downstairs.

I felt bad for my mom, Amber always disobeys her and my father is rarely home due to his job.

I walked out of the bathroom, still in just my boxers. As I walked out, my mom walked past me in the hallway.

"Hi sweetie, you should get your clothes on and get ready, we have to leave soon."

"Will do mom."

I finished getting ready and hurried out to the car, my mom and sister were already waiting for me.

"Took you long enough, BIG bro." My sister said giggling.

"Are we meeting aunt Pam at the airport mom?" I asked.

"Yep, she is a little out of our way so we decided it would be best to meet her there."

"I wonder if my tits will ever get as big as aunt Pam's." Amber asked.

"Amber, what did I tell you, that's enough with the foul language!" My mom scolded.

"I'm just curious, I would love to have those knockers some day."

"You have pretty nice tits too mom, I would settle for those too."

My mom just shook her head in disbelief. I had to laugh a little, my sister is crazy but she is entertaining.

I couldn't help but start thinking of tits with all this talk. I personally love my sister's perky little tits, but can't blame her for being jealous of aunt Pam's and my mom's.

Once we got to the airport, aunt Pam was waiting at the door for us.

"Aunt pam!" My sister screamed and ran to hug her.

"Oh my little Amber, how have you been?"

"Great Pam, and you?"

"Oh I've been good, you know, just the same old."

"Well, shit, your tits are still as big as ever!"

"Oh honey, it looks like you've grown quite a bit too since I last saw you."

My aunt then turned to me.

"Oh my little Davey, I swear you grow an inch every time I see you!" Come give your aunt a hug!"

Aunt Pam bear hugged me, her huge tits pressed up against my chest.

"That's not the only thing that has grown" My sister laughed.

My mom nudged my sister and gave her a very serious look. That was enough to shut her up for now.

We got our tickets and sent our bags through.

"Well, it looks like I'm sitting by myself and you three have a row to yourselves."

We got to our seats and everyone decided where they wanted to sit.

"I call the window seat!" Amber exclaimed.

"I'll take the end seat then, you get the middle Dave."

Mom was a few rows in front of us, she had to sit with strangers.

The plane took off and we made some small talk.

About an hour into the flight, a movie started. During the movie, out of nowhere, my sister turns to my aunt and says

"Hey aunt Pam, I woke up Dave today and he had huge morning wood!"

"Oh my." My aunt replied.

"Yeah, it made a huge tent in his boxers!"

"Okay Amber, I don't think aunt Pam wants to hear about my morning wood." I demanded.

"Speak for yourself Davey, I haven't seen good morning wood in years!"

"What do you mean? Doesn't your husband get it? Dave said all guys get it." Amber questioned.

"Oh yes, up to a certain age they do, but eventually their tools stop working quite as well."

"Damn, that blows, so eventually Dave's dick will stop getting hard?" Amber asked.

"That's right Amber, your brother should learn to cherish those morning surprises."

"Okay guys, can we stop talking about dicks, specifically mine at least?" I pleaded.

"Oh you are just like your mom, such a prude!" Aunt Pam laughed.

She was right, I was a prude and that was likely the reason I was still a virgin.

"We still have a long flight ahead of us, let's try to catch some shut eye." Aunt Pam suggested.

I must have drifted off to sleep, because I suddenly woke up to my sister's head on my lap and my aunt's head on my shoulder.

My sister was dead asleep, her face buried in my crotch. My aunt was sleeping on my shoulder which gave me the perfect view down her tank top, God, her tits were fucking massive. I so badly wanted to reach out and grab one while she slept, but I was too much of a wuss.

A few rows up, I saw my mom get up from her seat and start walking towards our way. I figured it would look kind of weird if I was awake while my sister had her face buried on my dick, so I feigned asleep and watched out of the corner of my eye as my mom walked by us.

She stopped, looked at the three of us, smiled, and shook her head and then continued to walk towards the bathroom.

A few moments later, the pilot announced that we were close to landing over the loudspeaker. It woke both my aunt and sister up from their sleep.

"Oh wow, how long were we out for? My aunt asked.

"A few hours, we are about to land." I answered.

My sister picked her head from my lap and looked around.

"Where the hell are we?" She asked.

My aunt and I both laughed.

"Well, looks like someone had a comfortable spot." My aunt looked at my sister.

My sister looked down at my lap, now covered in drool from her.

"Oh shit, sorry big bro."

Little did she know that was the most physical contact I've ever had from a woman.

"Oh no, will you look at that, I'll call for a stewardess so we can get some napkins and clean you up Davey."

My aunt waived down a stewardess and requested some napkins.

Aunt Pam took the napkins and began wiping down my drool covered jeans as Amber looked on.

Feeling myself start to get hard, I insisted that I was fine.

"I think you got most of it aunt Pam, thanks."

"I bet he's getting hard again!" My sister shouted.

I saw some heads turn around and look over at our row.

"Oops." My sister whispered.

"Jesus Amber, you're going to get us thrown off this plane!" I scolded.

"Oh we are about to land anyways, once again, it's not my fault you can't control your big dick."

My aunt laughed. "I have to ask Amber, is your brother really that big?"

"Well, I didn't really see it, just the tent it made in his boxers, but it sure as fuck looked bigger than any of the dicks I have ever seen!"

"Please guys, I am sitting right here."

"Okay okay, lets stop teasing your brother Amber."

"Alright, fine, for now at least." Amber laughed.

We finally landed and made our way off the plane, collected our luggage and waited for a taxi.

After a few minutes, a small taxi came and picked us up.

My aunt sat in the front seat while the three of us got in the back.

We quickly realized that there was only enough room for two people in the back.

"Amber, you're going to have to sit on your brother's lap." My mom suggested.

Amber looked at me and grinned. "Fine with me."

She violently hopped on to my lap and the taxi took off.

"How far are we from the hotel?" I asked the taxi driver.

"About one hour." he responded.

"Jesus, one whole hour with my sister on my lap." I thought to myself.

A few minutes into the drive, I felt my sister start to wiggle her ass on my lap.

"Sit still." I demanded.

"I'm just trying to get comfortable." She grinned.

As she continued to wiggle around on my lap, I felt my dick start to grow.

"Oh fuck." I said to myself.

I was now completely erect, and my sister was still being relentless.

"Sis, you're going to have to get off or something."

"What's a matter big bro, can't control your cock again?" She whispered in my ear.

We were now about halfway to the hotel, but I knew that if my sister kept grinding on my dick that I would likely cum in my pants.

"Please." I whispered back at her.

She shot back an evil grin at me.

"Hey mom, want to switch spots? I'm getting a little uncomfortable." My sister asked out of nowhere.

I thought to myself "That cunning little bitch, did she plan to get me hard and then switch with my mom?"

"Okay Amber, I can switch with you if you are getting uncomfortable."

"I, I, I'm not sure that's a good idea." I pleaded.

"Why, what's the problem big bro?"

My sister knew what the problem was, and she knew I couldn't say anything about it.

"Uh, nothing, I guess it's fine."

My sister got off my lap and climbed over my mom.

My mom sat up and climbed over and plopped her ass on my lap.

I could feel my hardon right between her crack, I knew she must have felt it too.

"It's not too bad, right mom?" Amber asked.

"It's fine sweetie." My mom smiled.

A few minutes passed and I finally felt my erection start to subside, since my mom wasn't blatantly grinding my dick like Amber was.

"Really bumpy road coming up ahead, hang on." The taxi driver shouted.

"You've got to be kidding me." I thought to myself.

My mom's ass began to bounce up and down on my cock, I quickly got hard as a rock again.

"How's everyone doing back there?" My aunt asked.

"Oh, we are great." Amber replied.

I couldn't even reply, I was close to having an orgasm in my pants if this road continued any longer.

I could feel my mom start breathing heavier as well as she must have felt my cock slamming against her ass.

"H-H-How much longer?" My mom asked the driver.

"Oh just a few more minutes, we are almost there!"

My mom's ass bounced against my cock a few more times and that was it, I was definitely going to cum.

I grabbed hold of the seat and embraced myself for the climax.

"Big bump coming up ahead, hold on!" The driver shouted.

My mom went flying from my lap and came bouncing down on my cock. Cum started pouring from my cock and into my boxers. The bumpy road ended and mom was now just sitting still on my lap, breathing very heavily.

I prayed that the cum didn't leak out of my boxers and she couldn't feel it through my jeans, plus it would be quite the mess to try and hide.

Amber looked over at my mom.

"What's wrong mom? You seem flustered."

My mom could barely get any words out of her mouth.

"Nothing Amber, everything is fine."

"Okay, we're here!" The driver shouted.

My mom got off my lap and I looked down and sighed a sigh of relief, my pants weren't covered in cum, maybe she didn't feel it after all.

We walked to the front desk and got our room keys. I was staying in a room with aunt Pam while my sister stayed with my mom.

We all decided that we would all get changed into our bathing suits and head to the beach right away.

Aunt Peg went to the bathroom first to get changed into her suit. I opened up my suitcase to look for my swim trunks, but I couldn't find them. I double and triple checked and then came to the realization that I must have forgot to pack them.

"You idiot."

I knocked on the bathroom door. "Hey aunt Pam, I forgot my swim trunks, what should I do?"

"Typical men, always forgetting. Go tell your mom, maybe she packed an extra one for you."

I opened the door that connects to my mom and sister's room and walked in.

My sister was standing there in a skimpy little bikini.

"Trying to get a peek of your sister getting changed you perv?"

"No, I forgot my bathing suit, was wondering if maybe mom packed an extra one for me."

"Hah, you're such an idiot." My sister teased.

"Well, while you are here, what do you think of my bikini?" She did a 360 spin to show it off.

Her perky little tits looked great, and the bottom half of the bikini was super small, not covering much of her ass.

"Doesn't look too bad I guess." I teased.

"Where's mom?" I asked.

"She's getting changed in the bathroom."

I walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Hey mom, I know this is a long shot, but you didn't happen to pack extra trunks for me, did you?"

"Dave, please tell me you didn't forget your trunks, because I did not pack an extra pair."

"Sorry mom." I apologized.

"Well, it's okay, we will just have to go to the beach store downstairs in the hotel before going to the beach."

Mom opened the door and my jaw nearly dropped.

She was wearing a black one piece and I couldn't believe how killer her body looked in it.

"Damn, looking hot mom." Amber whistled.

Aunt Pam then walked through the connecting door.

My jaw dropped again, aunt Pam had on a tiny bikini that barely covered her tits.

"Jesus aunt Pam, you might as well go topless!" Amber exclaimed.

Aunt Pam started jiggling her boobs back and forth in response.

"Oh, I'll gladly trade these big old tits for that tight little body of yours!"

"I'll go down to the store with Dave to buy his swim trunks, do you guys want to go pick out a spot for us?"

"Noooo, I want to come and help pick it out too!" Amber moaned.

"Yeah, the more girls helping, the better." Aunt Pam chimed in.

"Okay then, let's get going." Mom suggested.

The four of us walked down to the store and were greeted by an attractive female employee.

"What can I help you with today?" She said in a thick Fresh accent.

"We're just looking for a swimsuit for my son, he forgot his at home." My mom answered.

"Ah I see, our men's section is over on the back right wall."

We walked over to the men's section and took a look.

"What the hell, all of these look like women's bikini bottoms!" I cried.

My mom motioned for the employee to come over.

"Is this the only selection?" I asked.

"Yes, these are the most popular swimsuits in France."

She went to the rack and pulled a red swimsuit out.

"This is currently the most fashionable swimsuit for men."

I was shocked, it was much smaller and tighter looking than the speedos in America.

"Here, try it on." She insisted.

I looked over at my mom for reassurance. She nodded that I should give it a shot.

I went into the changing room, tossed off my shirt and short and put the damn thing on.

I turned around to face the mirror and thought to myself that there was no way I was wearing this in public.

The outline of my soft clock was clearly visible, and the back didn't even fully cover my ass.

"Uh, yeah guys, I don't think I can wear this." I said to the four women outside the changing room.

"Oh don't be such a pussy." Amber laughed.

The employee once again insisted that it is what the young men in France are all wearing.

I sighed and stepped out of the changing room, my face bright read.

"Holy shit, I told you guys his dick was huge." Yelled Amber.

All four of them had their eyes glued to my dick.

"Well, you certainly weren't lying." Replied Aunt Pam.

"Please you two, as if he isn't embarrassed enough already." My mom said.

The French employee walked over to me and began to inspect the suit.

"See, fits good." She said, pulling and adjusting random spots of the tiny speedo.

She then traced her hand along my cock.

"He a little bigger than most..but this will work just fine." She smiled.

"Well, they certainly do things differently in France." Aunt Pam laughed.

"Yeah, no kidding." Replied Amber.

I looked over at my mom and she just looked stunned at this employee nonchalantly grabbing my cock

"What if he gets an erection?" Asked Amber.

That's Amber for you, always asking the right questions.

The French girl laughed and smacked my dick "No erection! You hear me!"

She did have a point though, I was screwed if I got hard in this thing.

We paid for the swimsuit and headed to the beach.

We picked out a good spot and started to set up.

I looked around and realized the French employee was right, all of the guys were wearing skimpy suits. I looked around a little more and noticed that half the women were nude, and so were some of the men.

I then heard my sister scream.

"Holy shit, this is a nude beach!"

My mom and aunt both looked around.

"Well, I'll be damned." Said Aunt Pam.

"Time to get comfortable!" Just like that, Aunt Pam had already taken off her top and her huge breasts were just swaying in the air now.

"Pamela!" Cried my mother.

"Look around Jessica, most the other women are doing it too! Stop being such a prude!"

"My son and daughter are here!"

"Oh so what, they should join the fun and get nude too!"

"I'm game!" Amber exclaimed.

"Amber, don't you dare, I will cancel this trip right this instance if you take your top off!"

"Okay, okay, jeez you are such a party pooper mom!" Cried Amber.

I have to say, I was a little disappointed, I would have loved to see my sister's perky tits in the flesh.

We were all enjoying the sun when again we heard my sister cry.

"HOLY SHIT, THAT CHICK IS SUCKING THAT GUYS DICK BEHIND US."

We all turned behind us and indeed there was some guy getting his dick sucked right on the beach.

"Jesus, I am going to the front desk and issuing a complaint!" My mom yelled.

My aunt stopped her before she could get up.

patrick91
patrick91
434 Followers
12