A Trip to the Beaches of France

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patrick91
patrick91
438 Followers

"Jessica, this is a nude beach with no rules."

"What the hell do you mean?"

"It was in the brochure."

"You mean to tell me that you knew the beach was going to be like this?" My mom was pissed.

"Yeah, I thought it would be fun, you never want to experience anything new."

"This is absurd, we will have to go to another beach." My mom shouted.

"Jessica, this is the only public beach within hours from here."

"Well, that's it then, I'm going to get comfortable too." Said Amber.

She flung her top off and her perky tits bounced free.

I was gonna have a really hard time not getting an erection now.

"Hey aunt Peg, let's go take a dip in the water." Amber suggested.

"Good idea, let's go have some fun without these two prudes."

Amber and Pam ran into the ocean, their tits bouncing in the water.

"I'm really sorry you had to experience this Dave, I had no idea the vacation was going to be like this."

"It's okay mom, I guess I could use a little more adventure in my life from time to time."

"I don't disagree, but this isn't really the type of adventure I had in mind."

We both laughed.

In the water, Pam and Amber decided they needed to come up with a plan to get Jessica to unwind a bit and be more relaxed.

"So, what can we do to get that stick out of your mom's ass?" Pam asked.

"I don't know, we need her to get that swimsuit off first, then she will just start feeling more in the moment."

"How the hell are we going to do that?"

"Easy, we get Dave to take his speedo off, then she will be the only wearing any clothes, she will feel like an outsider and be forced to strip." Amber plotted.

"Okay that all sounds good, but how do we get Dave's speedo off?"

"Simple, we just rip it off when he comes in the ocean with us." Amber laughed.

"I've taught you well." Pam smirked.

"Let's go drag Dave into the water with us, but first let's remove our bottoms, mom is wearing a one piece so she'll have to take it all off, can't have her being the only one showing her pussy."

Amber and Pam removed their bottoms under the water and let them float away in the ocean.

I was relaxing in the sun, eyes shut, when I heard my sister and aunt racing towards him.

"Time to play in the ocean Davey!"

Holy shit, they were completely nude now, pussies in full view. My aunt's was covered in hair, but my little sister's was completely shaven.

"Oh Good God, at least put your bottoms on." Cried my mom.

"Too late for that, those things are half way across the Atlantic ocean by now!" Aunt Pam laughed.

The girls dragged me by both arms and pleaded I come in the ocean.

"Okay, Okay, I'm coming."

In the ocean, aunt Pam swam behind me and started to massage my back, placing her giant breasts right up against my back.

My sister swam in front of me and began massaging my chest and arms.

I was in complete bliss when suddenly my sister dove under water and peeled by speedo off from me. I tried fighting her off, but it was too late, she had my speedo in her hand, swam off and threw it deep into the ocean.

"What the fuck Amber?"

"Look Dave, mom is going to ruin this trip for us unless she learns to relax, maybe now that we are all nude she will join the fun too."

"You're such a conniving little bitch!" I yelled.

"Maybe so." winked Amber as she grabbed my cock under water and began jerking me off.

"What the hell Amber you're my sister!"

"Oh, don't act like you don't like it."

She had me there, I couldn't deny that I was enjoying the attention, but she was still my sister.

"Okay, that's enough Amber, hands off."

Suddenly, I felt another hand reach around my back and grab hold of my cock.

"I don't think so Davey, we have a very precise plan in place here, and you are a big part of that plan." Aunt Pam whispered in my ear.

"You see, we want to make sure you are nice and hard when you get out of the water. I know my sister, she will feel guilty and want to lessen your embarrassment by stripping nude herself."

"You guys are insane!" My heart was now racing.

"Oh, don't act like you don't want to see my sister's, your mom's, beautiful tits and pussy. Your sister told me about how you basically fucked her on the ride here."

"I, I, what? I did not." I lied

"Don't lie big bro, I found your cumstained boxers in your room, I know you got off while she was bouncing up and down that hard cock. I set you up for it. I do have to admit though, it was hard to let her take my place, your big cock felt so good in there."

Jesus, Amber was even crazier than I thought.

"Am I the only one that hasn't taken a ride on your big cock? That will have to change later Davey." My aunt stroked my cock faster.

"What do you think Amber, is he ready to present to his mommy?"

Amber dove under the clear water to inspect my cock.

"Holy shit, he's even bigger than I imagined, mom might just go ahead and rip off her bathing suit when she gets a look at this thing, let's get him out of here before he starts to shrink."

"And what the hell am I going to tell mom when she asks what happened to my speedo?"

"Just tell her it came off in the current or something." Amber suggested.

They grabbed me by both arms and lead me back over to the beach.

My mom looked at the three of us with a look of horror. Here comes her son with a throbbing erection, her daughter completely nude, and her sister completely nude with her big tits swaying bang and fourth.

"Oh my God Dave! What happened to your swimsuit?" My mom shrieked.

"It came off in the current, it got super strong out there." Amber lied.

"And well, I think his dick got all big and hard because of all the naked women everywhere."

I shot Amber a look of disapproval, she just had to add more to an already embarrassing situation.

"Oh God, well someone go to the hotel and get him a towel or something!"

We only had two towels with us, and both were being used for all of us to lay down on.

"Sorry mom, the hotel is too far for that, there are tons of guys out here with their cocks out, what's the big deal?"

"The big deal is that this cock just happens to belong to my son!"

"Every cock out here belongs to someone's son if you think about it." Aunt Pam laughed.

"Look Jess, almost everyone out here is nude except you, stop being such a prude and just join the fun."

Jessica took a look around the beach, the man still getting his cock sucked, her daughter and sister laying there completely nude, her son's cock throbbing against his stomach and thought "Fuck it, if you can't beat them, joined them."

Jessica stood up and began removing her once-piece.

"Wow, mom is actually doing it, she's taking it off!" Amber yelled.

I looked in disbelief as my mother stood in front of me and began to undo her one-piece. She pulled the swimsuit from her chest and her breasts flopped into my view. They were absolutely incredible, big yet perky, a perfect mix between his sister's and aunt's. She continued to peel the suit off, tugging it down her torso and off her legs. I couldn't believe it again, she had a clean shaven pussy. Being so conservative and old school, I figured she would have had a bush down there.

"There, happy now?" My mom said, laying back down onto the towel.

__________________________________________________

Stay tuned for part 2! Things begin to heat up!

patrick91
patrick91
438 Followers
12