A Trip to the Club

Story Info
An encounter in a club has an interesting twist. Or two.
1.5k words
4.04
17k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is 8pm on a Thursday evening. I am relaxing at the club nursing my one and only beer so far and a hand full of peanuts. The peanuts are fresh and their salty texture is contriving to make me want to get something more to eat and to drink. The place is half empty, the noise level is at a polite murmur, the atmosphere is relaxed. I am casually watching one of the screens half interested in the ball game.

I get up and go to the bathroom. The bathrooms are worth noting. Most clubs have a single bathroom for each gender and depending on the "swankiness" of the club, may include lots of tile, an attendant, perfumes/colognes. You get the picture, this place has none of that. It has 8 bathrooms all designed to accommodate a single occupant, replete with urinal, sink, and commode. Two of them even have a bidet, not that most folks know how to use them properly. They are not luxurious, just different and there is plenty of room to move around, so you don't get cramped. This is important to a big guy like me.

Having taken care of "business" I returned to my table and noticed that you have entered the club. You are two tables away, facing me, looking ever so pretty. Your dark curls catch the light just so, the plunging neckline shows off your ample breasts, a chain glints in the light drawing even more attention to that area of your figure. I red lacy bra is in clear view under the thin white blouse that reveals more than it hides. The red contrasts with your pale skin and frames your dark hair. It is a classic pose. I catch a flash of your stockings as you re-cross your legs revealing the outline of your micro skirt. You are dressed to kill with looks to match and you have stirred the interest of other single guys and women in the room.

Before I can go any further, a tall dark haired guy dressed to the nines sits next to you. I see him lean in and talk to you closely. Your head is nodding and you are laughing. The conversation spins up to a level of animation, you are clearly having a good time, helped along by a round of drinks. I go back to watching the ball game, trying not to think of you. I drain my beer and I am working my way through the second one. I can hear your sexy laugh every so often. It is a siren call and it makes me blush when I think about what I would like to do to you. I see you getting up and you are looking at me with a steady gaze as you sachet past, hips swaying, micro-skirt barely covering your generous bottom, flashes of white thighs above the stockings and below the dark skirt.

I inhale your perfume as you go past me. It is a very conscious decision. It is sweet, musky and it betrays your arousal. Or maybe not. Maybe that's what you wanted. Certainly everyone you walk past is aware of your state. You head to a bathroom and close the door. A minute later Tall and Dark follows into the same bathroom. That must be embarrassing- not locking the door? But he stays inside and the intent of the intrusion is unmistakable as the implicit invitation. I get up and try as nonchalantly as possible to saunter my way to the bathroom next to yours. The door closes behind me and the lock latches shut. I lean against the sink, close my eyes and put my head against the mirror. The glass is cool and it fogs up around my forehead despite the cooler air in the room. The glass is vibrating against my skull; I know what is causing it.

My mind is spinning from one image after another as I can hear the sound of your voices getting louder and louder as your pleasure intensifies. My cock is rock hard in my pants but I don't touch it. I am absorbing every minute detail of the sounds and vibration. Are you bent over? Sitting on the sink? Are your clothes still on, or are your large breasts swaying back and forth as his manhood penetrates you? Are you thinking of me? You stared straight into my eyes with intent as you passed me, or was I just imagining it? Was I ever in contention for your attention?

The vibrating is getting more frantic, the moans and groans are louder. I can hear your voice urging Tall and Dark to pound you, to give it to you, harder and faster.... The voices reach a crescendo, the wall bends slightly and then there is quiet. The ventilation fan hums away and I lift my head from the mirror. The moments tick away and then I hear the lock in the door unbolting and the click of your heels as you walk away. The sounds of your presence fades into the generic background noise of glasses chinking, music playing and bar chatter. More time ticks away and I eventually open the door and step back into the room. No one pays attention as I sit down again. A couple of the single women try to catch my eye, but I am not interested.

I scan the room, but you have left. Tall and Dark is flirting with another woman on the other side of the room. That has a familiar feel to it and I don't need to guess the outcome. I am playing the sounds and noises from the bathroom in my head and I get up one last time and leave the bar. It is dark outside and the street is empty. I turn down the alley at the side of the building and walk beyond the dumpsters and into the darkness.

You are facing the wall leaning against it, your hands in front of your face. Your red panties are around your ankles and there is a paddle propped against the wall. I bend down and feel the fabric. It is soaking from the emissions of your previous activities, coated white. You arch your bottom out to me, leaving no doubt in my mind what you want. I pick up the paddle and feel the weight of it in my hand.

I pull up your skirt and feel the smoothness of your cheeks. They are pale, the skin is very soft but there is a muscle density underneath. I know that I could paddle hard without breaking the skin. Do you want to be paddled hard? Or just a soft blow to tingle the skin? Do you need to be punished or feel sexy? The air makes a swishing sound followed by a loud crack. You squirm but I think you want more. The next blow is harder and you shudder and I know I have what you need.

I get into a rhythm of strokes striking alternating cheeks. You are gasping and moaning with each blow and it is music to my ears. I pull your hair until your neck is bent back and increase the force of the strokes. Tears are running down your cheeks, you are panting for air, your breasts are scraping against the brickwork. Your bottom has turned from a pale pink to a sensual bright red color and I stop.

My cock is hard. I am panting from the exertion and the excitement. I unzip my pants pulling them down along with my damp underwear. You stick your bottom out even further, inciting me to impale you. The cock slides in quickly and easily, and I am in to the hilt ever so quickly. You are shivering with delight from the speedy entry and now I start fucking you. Long, deep strokes. Your body transitions from shivers to shakes as the first wave of orgasms takes over your body and you are mewing and moaning with utter delight. I feel your insides clenching against my cock trying to suck the semen out of me. You are lost in one rolling orgasm and I wonder what colors, stars and images you are seeing.

I am panting hard and it is getting more and more difficult to hold back. The pressure and velvet touch on my cock is exquisite and I don't want it to stop but I can't control it any more. My testicles are tight, the fluids are boiling over and then it happens. I see stars as I erupt thick creamy cum inside your already saturated pussy. I am pressing hard against you savoring each squirt and you are pushing back enjoying the pressure. I collapse on your back for a moment and then straighten up. I rub your red bottom lovingly and kiss it. I see my white cream contrasting with your red pulsing pussy and I bend down and pull your panties back up. We will save that treat for later. I swat you on the butt and we walk to our car. Round Three will be at home.