A Trip to the ER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,898 Followers

Pop through, head inside...slow, watch for response...so hot, so tight...all the way in now...balls slapping your cunt...talented ass...knows what it likes...not an amateur back there...loves it in the dirty chute...needs it. Want to kiss you, watch your face, your eyes when I cum in your ass...push your leg up and flip you over without leaving the hot tight confines of your talented little rectum.

Need to cum now...grinning...you know it's coming...you can tell...feel me stiffen and change pace...surprise, nevertheless when you feel it happen...collapse and hold you in my arms, still both moaning, whimpering...your face...holding on for dear life...need you so desperately...need your mouth, your cunt, your ass...need all of you. A brief respite to recover...doze almost in a daze.

As time went on, Mike would become more attuned to Martha's unique needs and requirements.

Such a bad little girl...giving up your ass, your mouth...your cunt, on a whim...sucking cock...any cock... because you so desperately need it...need to feel it stretching your mouth...invading your throat...filling your tummy with the sticky essence you crave. Promising your most forbidden hole...your skinny little butt...your bowels for a smile, a kind word...love?

Punishment for your sins...yes and no...you enjoy it too much...derive pure pleasure from being owned, possessed and disciplined by a man...need a man to show you the way...make you his and only his...leave his mark and his scent on you...in you. The alpha dog making you his personal little fuck bitch...always?

And, of course, Martha loved her toys; she certainly came with an extensive collection which Mike happily augmented.

You look so dirty, nasty and cute with that big black butt plug and those feathers sticking out of your little shit hole...waving your ass like the wanton little slut you have to be. Daring, begging, cajoling...you tell me to pull it out...command me.

You know what belongs there you bastard...know what I need-have to have there-cock...big cock...hard cock...your cock...fuck, any cock...your cock...so damn good...know me so well...too well...too close...getting too comfortable-with you.

A burning red ass to match a shimmering redhead with a flaming red cunt...on your knees, now, ass jutting back in the air, commanding my cock, it's your ass...take it...own it...head down, buried in the mattress butt in the air...such a submissive little whore when you want a man's cock...not who you really are...but...ass hole needs it...will do what is needed to get it...don't deny me...

WACK! WACK! WACK! WACK! Two firm strokes each side...quivering butt flesh...makes me drip in anticipation...my master...showing me the way...making me behave for him...more...need more...

The leather razor strop...thick, hurts but no marks, just pain...pain I need...bad girl...WACK! WACK! WACK! WACK!

Oh he knows me so well, knows that was enough...rimming my tight and well worn little muscle...tasting my sweet little ass...breathing hard...anal freak...just like me...thumb in my sloppy little cunt...finger on the button...make me cum...I know the rules...no ass fuck until I cum...like this...can't fake it...he would know...don't have to fake it...lover's tongue fucking my ass...whole hand in my girl slot...finger on the fucking button...YESSSSSS!

More fingers in my ass...hear the cap opening...forcing the gel deep...stopped now...greasing his cock...cap closed...his strong hands on my skinny little rump...spreading...need to help him...open all the way...need it deep, very deep...the head...ah, never get tired of that...bulbous cock head jammed through my anal ring...working inside...deep inside...letting me get used to it...already used to it...well used fucking out hole...

YES! I own this mother-fucker now...own his cock...give a man your ass...own him forever...addiction...addiction to a woman's rectum...only woman who will let him have it anytime, anyplace he wants it...he is mine any time I want him...will never refuse me his cock...in my bowels. Don't want...don't need to own him...just fuck him...often.

Hot cock, hard cock, grazing my tender walls...fucking him back with my butt like the little ass whore I have-willingly and gladly-become...need that cock...fill my ass with cock...cum, not to soon; fingers...work my slimy slot...work it...suck that cock deep in your ass, fuck him back...trap that cock in my ass never let him have it back...

Cum for me baby, need to feel the hot splash...you're close...I'm ready...I'm close...fuck! YESSSSS!

Hold me baby...you must kiss me...I never have to ask you...you know what I have to have...always remember...kiss me baby...hold me tight...love me...even a whore needs to be kissed...needs to be loved...then fuck me some more.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,898 Followers
12