A Trip to the Islands Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad began to unbutton the wet shirt, allowing her large breasts to swing free. Both of his hands were massaging her now hard and very pointed nipples. Twisting and pulling on them to match her moans of pleasure. He lifted her up and turned her so she was sitting on his lap. She could feel his bulging cock in his briefs, a few inches of the top rising clear of the band.

Susan was confused as to why he would stop such a wonderful attack on her senses. Susan soon had her answer. Chad began kissing her soft lips again, running his hands through her hair. Her kisses were becoming feverish, as she fought to control her passion that was building within her body. He began to kiss her neck, moving his lips and tongue across her delicate skin.

Cupping one of her breasts in his hands, he slid his lips down her body until he was teasing the hard point of her nipple with his tongue. Susan tilted her head back, moaning as Chad assaulted her willing body. He closed his lips around the tip of her breast and began sucking, pulling it across his tongue. "Oh God, what are you doing to me?" she moaned aloud. Her mind was a blur of lust and passion.

Chad released her throbbing nipple from his lips and was now pulling the wet flesh away from her body. "I just thought this would feel better with my mouth. Was I wrong?"

"No, please, please suck on them more!" She breathed. He turned his attention to the other breast and slowly slid his mouth onto her neglected nipple. Sucking softly and working his fingers over her other breast, he had Susan rolling her head from side to side.

Her breathing was becoming rapid as Susan moved her hips under the ragging water. She started slowly spreading her legs apart, signaling Chad that she was ready. He continued his attack on her breasts, his hands squeezing the milky flesh and making her move even more. Chad slid one hand down over her belly. He could fell it rising and falling with her now labored breathing. Ever so slowly, he reached her leg and moved his fingers to the inside of her thigh.

Never letting go of her nipple, he moved his hand upward. Susan held the back of his head, pushing her breast deeper into his mouth. He didn't mind the added pressure, the way she moving around, she wasn't going to last much longer. He found the spot he was looking for and rubbed his finger over her clit. "Yes, please make me cum, please!" she cried out.

Never one to disappoint a women, he slid two fingers into her and literally raped her clit with his thumb. Chad drove his fingers in and out of her slick pussy, while increasing the suction on her breast. Chad knew she was close, her breathing coming in rapid spurts. He decided to give her what she craved so much. His started biting her nipple with his teeth, just enough to cause her both pleasure and pain.

Susan's body tensed up, her legs shaking. "Oh yes; I'm going to..." she tried to say as her orgasm over took her. Never taking his thumb from her clit, he kissed her hard. Chad pushed his tongue into her mouth as she shuddered in his arms. Water was splashing onto the carpet and she pulled him against her.

"Enough please; I can't take any more!" she said, as she pushed his hand away from her clit. He held her tight against his body, letting her enjoy the glow of her orgasm. They finally released each other, and Susan slid deeper into the hot tub. She knelt in front of him, sliding her hands up and down his legs. "I think it's your turn now," she said, with a grin.

She motioned him to sit on the edge of the hot tub. As he did, Susan spread his legs so she had access to his hard cock. "I don't believe you will need these anymore!" she said as she slid his briefs off, leaving him naked. With one hand cupping his large balls, she wrapped her other hand around his hard cock, slowly masturbating him. His cock was wet from the tub but she needed more to make him shoot his pent up load of cum.

Susan moved her hand to the tip of his cock where pre-cum was beginning to leak out from the tip. As she continued her attack on the tip of his cock, he supplied her with even more of the thick, white juice. She rubbed up and down his cock, getting it slick with cum and began to move her hand faster now. Chad's tilted his head back and moaned. It had been a long time since a woman did this to him and he enjoyed it very much.

Susan was enjoying it as much as he was. Her eyes were half closed and she had a good reason to be like that. She had moved her hand from his full balls and was now rubbing her clit, trying to make herself cum for the second time tonight. Chad looked down at her, not believing this was actually happening to him. This was an incredible woman and he was glad to have bumped into her. He could feel the pressure building within his body; he wasn't going to last long at this rate.

"I hope your enjoying the show," she said, looking at him.

"I find it very erotic to watch a lady pleasure herself," he replied.

"Well, there are two things wrong with that." she said, as she milked his cock. "One; you can't see all of me. Two; I am glad that you think of me as a lady, but there are times when I don't want to act like one." Susan stood up and removed her wet shirt. She peeled it off her like a second skin so she was now just as naked as he was.

'God, she has an incredible body!' he thought to himself.

"Would you like to see more?" she asked.

"What ever you would like to do; I'm for it!" Chad said, with a little smile. Susan sat back on the other side of the hot tub, spreading her legs and showing him her pink wet pussy. While one hand was pinching her nipple, the other slid down her belly then between her legs.

She inserted two fingers inside her slick pussy and began stroking them in and out. Her tongue was licking her lips and she was looking into his eyes. "Like I said, sometimes I don't like to act like a lady." "Why don't you move closer and get a better view," she said. Chad stood in-between her legs and ran his eyes from her pussy to her eyes.

She was looking at his cock and licking her lips more. "I want you to cum with me! I want both of us to cum together at the same time." He began to jack his cock and stood up on the seat of the hot tub. He was above her and she tilted her head back looking up at him with half closed eyes. "We don't have any protection, so I want you to shoot your load all over my body! I hope you don't mind," she moaned at him.

"I'm always willing to give a lady what she wants!" He stroked his cock faster now as he reached out to her free breast. He pulled her nipple out and released it, letting it snap back to her body. This seemed to drive her passion even more. He did it again and he heard Susan start moaning more.

"Yes, do it again! Hurt my nipples again!" she cried. "I want you to do something for me Chad. I want you to call me names. Call me anything you want, but make it dirty; please I'm so close!" she said with a whining tone. This seemed to be the clue on who, or really, what this woman was. If Susan needed to act like a common whore, who was he to deprive her?

"Do you like it when I pull your nipples?" Susan didn't answer him she just moved her fingers faster on her clit. Chad pulled her nipple out from her tit. "I said do you like it when I do this?" he said in a sterner voice.

"Yes. Oh fucking God yes; I love it!" she whimpered.

"You like to be treated like a rough sometimes; don't you: slut?"

"More, please, say some more Chad!"

"Where do you want me to shoot my load you little whore?" Chad asked her. He couldn't hold out much longer at this rate.

"Anywhere you want, Sir. I'm your slut tonight and you can cum anywhere you want, Sir!" she seemed to be almost crying now. Chad couldn't wait any longer. He began to shoot long ropes of cum across her breasts. This caused her to have a massive orgasm. She seemed to be crying and whining at the same time.

Her head was thrown back and she pulling violently at her nipple. Chad shot about five long ropes, most of it going on her breasts and hand. As each one landed, it seemed to be burning her because she got louder with each one. Chad's legs were giving out and he slid down to hold her.

He wrapped his arms around her back and waist, pulling her to him. She seemed almost lifeless, her limp body moving only to his will. He began kissing her neck and then moved his lips to hers. Susan was breathing hard and they didn't kiss long. She rested her head on his chest as he stroked her hair. "Are you alright, I didn't hurt you did I?" Chad said in a caring tone.

"Yes I'm fine. My nipples are little sore now but I think I'll recover," she told him softly.

"Well I'd have to say that was the most interesting first date that I have ever had," he said.

"I hope you don't think badly of me, I kind of needed that. I don't normally do this, but something about you made me trust you," she told him.

He helped her out of the hot tub and helped her dry off. She began to get dressed as Chad watch from one of the oversized chairs. "Will I see you tomorrow, Susan?" he asked.

"Well it's pretty early in the morning already but I will meet up with you after I wake up." She leaned down and brought her lips to his, kissing him softly. "Thank you, this was a wonderful evening. Don't worry about tomorrow Chad I am sure we'll meet up with each other." She turned and made her way to the door. As she opened it, she turned towards him and blew a kiss his way.

This was going to be a very interesting trip and he hoped she kept her word about tomorrow. He closed his eyes and thought about the coming day, as sleep began to overtake him. The morning was going to be very interesting indeed.

12