A Trip to the Islands Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
739 Followers

Susan lowered her mouth back to his cock and sucked it in deeply. Her hand continued to milk him as she moved up and down the throbbing cock. "I'm sorry Susan; I can't stop it!" he whined at her through clenched teeth. "I think you better take your mouth off, I need to cum!" he told her.

She lifted her face to his. "Now; I'm ready now!"

Chad was getting ready to spill his load all over her swinging tits. Just then, Susan shoved her lips down his cock until she hit her fingers. She moved her hand, forcing the rest of his cock down her throat. The feeling of her swallowing and the tightness of her throat were too much; Chad's body went ridged.

"Oh you little slu...!" he yelled but closed his lips tightly before he finished the word. Susan moved her lips back to the head, just in time to catch the first shot across her tongue. Chad continued to cum in her mouth. Her hand pumped up and down, trying to coax the last drop of the hot liquid out. Chad's body lowered back to the seat. "I think; oh God; that was the; you're the," he stuttered.

Susan held his softening cock as she looked at him. "Seems that I missed some of it," she said. She wiped her chin with her finger, bringing the thick juice to her lips. Susan also made a point to look into his eyes as she sucked her finger clean. "Pure protein is better from the source I think," she teased.

"I would go back in the water, but, I'm afraid my body doesn't want to move just yet," he said. Chad closed his eyes, but he could feel Susan's lips running across his skin.

"Are you starting to feel normal again?" she asked. Chad opened his eyes and looked at her.

"That was fantastic! I don't think I ever came that hard in my life!" he said.

"Well I'm glad you liked it. I don't think I ever had that kind of reaction before. And like I told you last night, I don't mind being called; slut" she replied. "I think its time for a drink and more swimming," Susan said, as she reached for the bottle of champagne. She took a long drink of the ice cold liquid and handed Chad the bottle. After Chad drank some, he placed it back in the ice and jumped in the water.

"Well, looks like you're returning to normal," she told him.

"Give me another minute or two and I'll be ready for round three," he replied. Susan jumped in and swam after him. The two of them splashing and playing like a couple of teenagers. It was starting to get dark and Chad decided to call it a night. They got into the boat and started to head back to the pier. He hoped they weren't in trouble with the old man for being out too late. He was having too much fun to have headed back any earlier.

Both of them had gotten their bathing suits back on before they reached the dock. Susan kept rocking the boat every time Chad tried to get his back on. She was teasing him all the way back, rubbing his cock pinching his nipples. At one point, she slid her finger in his mouth. He could tell it was in her pussy moments before.

Finally, they made it back to the docks. Once he was sure that everything was out, he turned the keys back over to the old man. "Sorry if we kept it out too long," he said.

"Not at all; I'm glad that you two could go out and enjoy yourselves," the old man said with a knowing smile. "It seems your lady friend had a good time, her face is glowing," he commented.

"Thanks for the great spot, and yes; we both had a great time," Susan told him. She leaned across the counter and gave the elderly gentleman a kiss on the check. The old man must have heard them coming because there was a cab waiting for them. Chad opened the door and helped Susan into the back seat. The driver took off down the road at a slow pace, as if to make the ride last longer for the two snuggling passengers.

"Did you enjoy your time at the cove, Sir?" the driver asked.

"How did you know we were at the cove today?" Chad asked.

"The old man is a friend of mine. We were chatting when you two came back," he replied. Don't worry Sir, what you do out there will stay out there," he said. Susan laid her head on Chad's shoulder and held his hand.

"Well, it sounds like the people we keep meeting are pushing us to enjoy ourselves," she said.

"Yes, it also seems they are going out of there way to do it too," he replied.

Chad decided to try something, since everyone was going out of their way to get the two of them together. Chad softly kissed her lips, running his tongue across them. Susan moved her hand up his leg to the bottom of his bathing suit. "Looks like somebody's ready for that round three finally," Susan whispered.

"It seems that you have that effect on men," he said. Wrapping her hand around his cock, "are you talking about this kind of an effect?" she asked. She pumped his cock through his swim trunks while kissing him deeply.

Chad pressed up against her and began to slide the strap of her bathing suit down. He didn't care whether the driver was watching or not. He freed one of Susan's breasts and lifted it to his lips. Running his tongue around the swollen nipple, he could hear her gasp. He sucked it into his mouth until his lips stretched as wide as they could go. Chad's tongue began to flick at the hard nipple, causing it to spring back and forth. "Oh God, you have a talented mouth!" she whispered.

"I'm sorry to disturb you Sir, but we are almost at the hotel," the driver told him. Chad lifted her suit back up and sat back up. Susan was breathing hard and could only look at Chad.

"Maybe we should finish this discussion upstairs?" he said. Susan responded with a nod, as they pulled up to the hotel entrance. Chad paid the driver, tipping him well for his discretion. They were holding hands as they went into the hotel. Everyone was staring. At first, he thought it was the bathing suits, until he looked at Susan. Her face was fire engine red, along with a glassy look in her eyes.

"Are you ok Susan?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. It's just really hot in here," she replied.

"Maybe I should get you upstairs and put you in a cold shower," Chad said jokingly.

"I don't think a cold shower can solve this type of heat," she whispered in his ear as they got to the elevator. Susan pushed the button for the seventh floor.

"I thought you were coming up to my room?" he asked.

"I'll be up in a few minutes. I have to stop by my room and get a few things," Susan replied, casting her eyes away from him. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and walked off the elevator.

As the doors were closing, he thought he had done something wrong. "Ok, I don't know what I did; but I won't do it again," he said to himself. Chad reached his floor and went to his room. "Maybe she just wants to change clothes and go out to eat. Yes, that must be what it is." Chad got his clothes out so he was ready for her, a simple shirt, and slacks. He took his suit off and started the shower. After the cab ride, he could use a cold shower to calm down. 'I better call her to let her know the door will be open,' he thought.

He dialed her room and waited. "Hello?"

"Hi, it's Chad, just wanted to let you know that I'll be in the shower. The door's opened just a bit so feel free to let yourself in," he told her.

"Great, I'll be up in a little bit," she said. Chad said goodbye and went to the shower. The water pressure was great for being on the 12th floor. It felt relaxing to let the stream massage his body. He could really tell he was in the ocean today. The more he washed, the more he could smell the salt from the water. As he stood under the shower, he suddenly felt someone's hand on his shoulder. Turning quickly, he saw Susan standing beside him.

"Good thing I wasn't a rapist or something," she said.

"Well, you know what they say: 'you can't rape the willing'. I thought I'd done something wrong with the way you left the elevator?" Chad said.

"No I just had to pick up a few things and some clothes," she laughed. Mind if I share your shower. I promise to do your back for you," Susan said. Chad switched places with her so she could get wet.

Chad could look at her naked body all day if she'd let him. He helped her wash up, paying special attention to her nipples and clit. "Someone is still not playing fair," she said.

"Sorry, I was just trying to help you get clean," he said smiling at her.

"I believe that if you keep that up, I might need another shower," Susan said seductively.

"Well, in that case, I should make sure your finally clean then," he said. Chad knelt down in the tube and began to kiss her stomach. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her closer to his body.

"I wanted you to do this in the cab," she breathed. He moved his lips downward slowly, rubbing his hands over her ass and down her legs. Susan was leaning up against the wall for support, as he licked his way slowly down her body. Chad lifted one of her legs to the edge of the tub, effectively opening her pussy up to his lips. As his tongue moved back and forth on her clit, Susan slid one hand down to hold his head. "Oh damn! You sure know how to earn points!" she cried.

Chad looked up at her, seeing her pulling on her own nipple. He thought she was going to rip it off her body. He began to slide two fingers inside her, pushing them up to his knuckle. "Yes; oh fuck; yes!" Susan cried out. She pushed his head against her pussy, forcing his mouth onto her body harder. "Make me cum, make me cum!" she yelled. She was not far away from her impending orgasm. He reached up with his free hand and began twisting her other nipple.

Susan's legs were shaking and she was getting ready to cum in his mouth. Chad thrust his fingers in her pussy even faster, while he sucked her clit into his mouth as far as it would go. "I'm going to...," she cried. Chad could feel her body tense up as she reached her climax. Warm cum juice was literally coating his hand, making it slick. Susan started to pull away as she became sensitive; so he wrapped his arm around her waist and held her tight.

Continuing to suck her clit, she tried to free herself. "I can't take it! Stop; oh you evil fucking man!" she screamed. It was as if her body was feeling every sensation known to a woman. Chad continued his assault on her clit as another orgasm battered her body.

Susan's body slumped down in the tub. Chad caught her as she fell, holding her tight. She was breathing hard and she was shaking. "Susan, are you ok?" he asked worriedly. She nodded her head indicating that she was all right. He picked her orgasm-weakened body up, taking her to the bed to rest.

"Don't leave me," she whimpered.

"I'm right here, I won't leave you," he told her. Chad stroked her hair and softly kissed her face as she snuggled up next to his body. If he didn't know better, he would have sworn she was purring. After about ten minutes of holding her, she started to move again.

"I was getting a bit worried about you," Chad said.

"Sorry; it's just been a long time since a man picked me up and held me close," she whispered. Chad lifted her face up, kissing her lips softly.

"How about we find some place quite to have dinner?" he asked.

"What about you? You need to cum too," she told him.

"We can make up for that later, it will give me something to look forward too," Chad said. Susan slowly got up, her body unwilling to respond to her desire to move.

"Are you sure you're ok?" he asked. Chad was worried whether or not she was going to be able to stand up straight.

"Yes, I'll be fine. That was the most amazing orgasm I've ever had," she told him.

Chad dressed as Susan took another shower to clean up. When she returned, she looked a little better but was still shaky. "I brought my clothes up here, I hope you don't mind me changing in your room?" she said.

"Not at all Susan I like it when you're around; clothes or no clothes," he teased.

"So where are we going for dinner?" she asked.

"I thought we'd ask that waitress Monica for a recommendation, if she's still working," he said.

As Chad watched her dress, he knew he was getting into trouble. In the few short days that he had known Susan, he could tell in his heart that this was someone he could be around for a while: Maybe even a long while.

boneams
boneams
739 Followers
12