A Trip to the Islands Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
738 Followers

The choking reflex startled Chad, even though the sensations racing through his cock were amazing. Not wanting to hurt her, he pulled his spit-covered cock from her mouth. Susan sucked in fresh air, as it dropped from her lips. "Are you alright? I didn't mean to hurt you!" he said.

"I'm fine. It just caught me off guard for a moment," Susan said. Susan wrapped her hand around his cock, jacking him off slowly as her tongue danced around the head. "So what did you think of that?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, did you enjoy holding my head still and forcing your cock down my throat?" Susan asked him. Her eyes seemed to have a possessed look to them.

"It was a little strange at first. I've never 'used' women for just pleasure," he told her.

Susan slid her lips around his cock, lovingly sucking it, her hand wrapped tightly around it. As her lips came up her hand followed them. She was literally jacking him off into her mouth. Chad's balls started to tighten up as he approached his orgasm. "Oh God...! I'm going to cum Susan!" he cried out.

She lifted her mouth off quickly and then squeezed the base of his cock tightly. "Not yet, I still have plans for us," she told him.

'God, how much teasing can one guy take?' he thought to himself. Susan stood up and unbuttoned his shirt.

"You know, I think you're an amazing man. You're kind, loving, and most of all...I trust you," she told him as she slid the shirt down his arms. "Do you know what that means, when a woman starts to trust the man she's with?" she asked.

"I believe that you're about to tell me, aren't you?"

"No, I'm not. I'm going to show you," she said. Susan began to suck on his nipples, running her tongue around the hardening buds. She had one hand cupping his tight balls, while the other moved effortlessly up and down his cock.

"Oh wow. That's a fantastic way to make me cum," he moaned.

"Not yet," she reminded him.

Susan stopped her manipulation of his body and sat back on the edge of the hot tub. "Sit down, I'll give you a little show," she said. Chad sat down and watched as she began to twist and pull on her nipples. "Does it excite you, watching me pleasure myself?" she asked.

"Yes, very much so, God you've got a very erotic imagination," Chad replied. Susan slid one of her hands between her spread legs. He could tell she was in an overheated state by the way she moaned, when her fingers entered her body. Chad watched as she masturbated, seductively, in front of him. The simple act of self-pleasure caused his hard, agonized cock to twitch.

Susan removed her fingers from her moist pussy and then rubbed them over her pointed nipples. "Did you like watching that?" she asked, mockingly.

"You're driving me crazy!" he cried.

"If that made you crazy, this should make you insane," she told him.

Chad watched as she lifted one of her breasts up and began licking the soaked nipple. "Oh my God, that's beautiful!" Chad stopped breathing, as she wrapped her lips around it, sucking it hard into her mouth. Susan was moaning loudly now, as she continued to abuse her nipple.

When it finally popped free, the nipple was red and extended. "Did you enjoy the little show?" she asked.

"I think it's a good thing I was sitting down," he replied.

Susan moved over to him, her large breasts sliding across his face. "How about if we move this little party to the bed?" she asked.

"Like any true gentleman, ladies should go first."

"Oh, a knight in shining armor? Yes, my Lord," she said, curtsying politely.

The bedroom was just as lavish as the living area was. There was enough closet space and dressers to satisfy two families. The king size bed was unusual and impressive. The framework consisted of cut tree trunks and large limbs. It reminded Susan of fond memories of a large wooded forest.

"Would you mind if I use the bathroom for a moment?" she asked. "No, please, make yourself comfortable," he told her. Chad turned the lights down, until there was a soft yellow glow about the room. From the small refrigerator in the corner, he pulled out a bottle of wine.

Chad poured them each a glass and set them on the nightstand next to the bed. Fluffing up the pillows, he lay down and waited for Susan's return. What he saw next, caused his hands to shake and his heart race wildly. "I wanted to slip into something a little bit more comfortable," she said, as she stood at the door.

Susan was wearing a cobalt blue teddy with matching thigh high stockings. The outfit was only snug in a few places, one of them being her breasts. It had thin spaghetti straps that held up the now straining cups, and a high French cut bottom that showed off her shapely legs.

She turned slowly to give Chad the full view, which must have been hard in the five inch spiked heels she had on. "Chad, you're forgetting to breathe again," she said. Chad sucked in a breath of air and realized that she was right.

"I'm, I'm sorry; it's just that..."

"Oh, you poor thing, I've made you trip over your tongue," she said. Chad could not stop looking at her. Not since he was eighteen, did he feel he was about to cum prematurely. Susan slowly walked over to the bed, staring down at his heavily leaking cock. "It looks like your just wasting it all," she said, as she lightly touched his cock.

"I'm sorry it's just that you're so beautiful. This has to be a dream or something," he said off handedly.

"Does this feel like a dream?" she asked. Susan lowered her mouth to his cock, pushing her lips to the base.

"Oh my fucking God. Susan, that is amazing!" Chad cried out, as he felt her throat muscles milking him. Susan lifted her mouth off, moving next to him on the bed.

"Oh my. A man with self-control. I'm impressed," she said.

"Just give me a moment to compose myself," he said, as he reached for the wine glass. As he lifted the chilled liquid to his lips, he almost spilled it, because his hands were shaking. He put the glass down without spilling any, although his hands were still shaking. "Sorry about that, I don't think I've been this sexually excited since puberty," he told her.

"Well, it's just that I've been teasing you so much tonight, that's all. Maybe we should try some softer love making for the rest of the night," she said. Chad leaned over and kissed her softly, wrapping his arms around her. Susan melted into him, as she returned his kiss. "Mmmmm, you really should register those with the police, as deadly weapons," she breathed.

"I'm glad that I finally get a chance to return the teasing tonight," he told her. They kissed again, tenderly at first and then growing in passion. Chad moved his lips down so he could nibble on her ear. He placed one hand behind her head, holding it, as he softly nibbled her ear lobe. "I think you're the most incredible woman I've ever met in my life," he whispered softly.

Susan breathed heavily, as she wrapped her leg around his waist. She tilted her head back, when he began to kiss and suckle the soft flesh of her neck. "Oh yes. That feels so nice," she said, as he held her tight and ran his tongue across the bottom of her throat. They remained like this for some time, softly kissing and teasing each other with their lips and tongues.

Chad had one leg pressed between hers, as his hand slowly caressed her shapely covered bottom. Susan began moving her pussy against his thigh. He moved his hand up her back, lightly hooking his fingers in the strap of her teddy. Pulling it down, Chad exposed the milky white flesh of her breast.

She shifted her body, to provide him access to the most erogenous part of her body, her nipples. "Please suck them. I love it so much," she whispered. Chad lifted the exposed breast slightly, as he brought his lips down to meet the throbbing nipple. He sucked as much of the flesh into his mouth as he could. Susan gasped and placed her hand on the back of his head, trying to coax more in. "Oh God, you don't know what that does for me!" she said.

It did even more for Chad, as he tasted her sex juice that she rubbed on them earlier. He toyed with the nipple for some time, lashing his tongue across it, and then sucking it deeply into his mouth. It seemed the more he abused it with his mouth, the harder Susan would grind her still covered pussy, against his leg.

Susan pulled his face up to hers, looking deeply into his eyes. "I wish I could find the words to tell you how I feel right now," she said.

"Please Susan, you don't have to say anything," he whispered.

"Make love to me, Chad. Please, make love to me," she told him, as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Chad slowly moved his hand down over her body until it was resting on the snaps to the teddy. Susan lifted her leg, as he undid the three snaps holding the bottom together. When the now soaked material was out of the way, he lightly teased her clit with his thumb. Chad knew from her whimpering she would not last much longer.

Even though he was very close to cumming too, Chad tried to hold out until she was ready. The inside of her thigh was soaked with juices that freely poured out of her over stimulated pussy. "Please Chad, stop teasing me. I really need you to be inside me," she whimpered.

Chad hooked his arm under her leg, lifting it up. She was looking into his eyes, as he slid his hard cock inside, totally filling her moist pussy. Oh my God, that's what I've wanted," she cried out. The intense foreplay and teasing all night, finally had took its toll on her body. Chad pushed his cock into her slow and deep. It didn't take long before it hit her.

"I'm going to... Oh my God I... I'm going to...NOW!" she screamed as her eyes closed tightly. Her trembling pussy was too much for Chad. He too, closed his eyes and released himself inside her.

Susan's lost control of reality as she experienced the longest orgasm of her life. When Chad shot his thick sperm inside, her body went into convulsions. Chad held her as tight as he dared trying to control her until the trembling slowed.

They stayed like that for some time, although her body was limp, he continued to hold her and run his fingers lovingly over her body. Her breathing was soft, her eyes closed as she lay with her head on his chest.

"Susan, that was the most perfect thing I have ever been a part of," he whispered to her. Susan couldn't hear him, she had drifted of to a peaceful sleep while he held her. Chad soon joined her in sleep, thinking of the wonderful woman that lay next to him.

boneams
boneams
738 Followers
12