A Trip to the Islands Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can start anytime you fucking want to. Or are you just going to make wait, Slut?" Chad demanded.

"Oh please, Sir. Fuck me like a bitch in heat. I'll do anything you want me to. I'll never say no to anything you want, anything you order me to do. No matter how fucking perverse..."

Before she could finish Chad shoved his entire cock inside her pussy with one stroke. Susan would have finished the statement but she couldn't breath. If he told her to cum right now, she would squirt all over his full balls. She would cum even more if he told her to lick his cock clean. Susan felt a twinge of pain when Chad's cock hit her cervix.

'Jesus fucking Christ. Please tell me to cum, please,' Susan thought.

Chad pounded her pussy relentlessly. "I'm sorry, Slut. You...oh fuck ...Were you saying something?" Chad asked as he released her hair, letting her head drop down on the couch.

Susan had to remember what she was saying. Her mind, along with her willpower, was spinning out of control. "Fuck me, Sir! Fuck my slutty cunt! I'll fucking do any thing you order me to. I'll get one of my friends to come over to your house. You can fuck her while I rub my fucking cunt. I'll do everything you say. Oh my fucking God! Please, Sir, I need to cum so fucking bad," Susan cried out.

"I thought...you were...good....fuck I'm close...at talking dirty," Chad told her. "A real slut would say...damn...anything to...get her owner...fuck...off," Chad said as he tried to speak.

Susan was now openly crying at the need for release. That one word, owner, put her on a path she could not turn back from. Chad could tell she was going to cum, even without permission. He needed to find out it she was telling the truth. That she could take more he thought. Chad pulled his cock out of her abused hole.

"Nooo. Oh my God, Chad! I mean, Sir. Put it back in my cunt! I promise to make it better. Tell me what you want me to say and I'll say it! Oh God don't leave me empty like this!" Susan pleaded with him.

"Did I or did I not, tell you that you will be punished for doing a shitty job?" Chad asked.

"You did warn me, Sir. I can do better. Please just give me another chance...please," Susan pleaded. She knew she had to push him to punish her. She needed to find out.

Chad placed his cock at the entrance of her ass. He pushed in until the head slipped past the ring. He had ass fucked a few women before, so he was no novice. The tightness was incredible. Susan relaxed as she felt the head enter. She bit her lip and prepared for her punishment. In her heart, she knew. Finally, she met the one man she could say it to. She was his if he wanted her.

"You're right, Sir. I need punished. I need to be taught a lesson for doing such a bad job of talking dirty. Fuck my ass! Train me to be a good fucking whore for my ma..." Susan said. She almost got the word out of her mouth but Chad shoved half his cock into her bowels.

"Oh my fucking God Susan! I'm in your ass! I'm fucking your ass" Chad cried out. The only way to get him to cum quickly was to say the filthiest things she could think of.

"That's right, Sir. You're fucking you're whore's ass. Don't just give me half of it. Shove it all the way up my tight fucking shit hole. Punish my ass for being a bad slut! Fuck me like a God damned animal!" Susan gasped, egging him on.

"Oh God I can't hold it any longer! Rub your cunt off. Rub your cunt until you fucking cum all over my nuts. You can cum now...you fucking...whore! Chad said as he tried to hold on a little longer.

The second Susan touched her clit she exploded into the largest orgasm of her life. The joy of finding him was too great to hold in, so she didn't.

"Thank you. Oh my God. Thank you...Master," Susan screamed at the top of her lungs.

While Chad shot off deep inside her ass, he grabbed the torn panties, and stuffing them in her screaming mouth. This wasn't the waterfall and the cops would surely come up. As their orgasms subsided, Chad and Susan began to breathe normally. He had collapsed on top of her, giving her small kisses on her cheek.

"Why don't we get cleaned up so we don't smell like we just had the best fuck of our lives?" Chad asked.

"I wish I could find the words Chad. I wish I could use my voice to tell you what my heart is feeling. I wish I could tell you how long I've waited to say that one word," she quietly said.

"I don't have the words either, Susan. All I can say is I...I have this warm glow in my heart that I have never felt before." He combed her soft hair with his fingers.

They took a quick shower together. After that mind numbing session, neither one had the strength for a repeat performance. Chad picked his clothes up off the floor and dressed. Susan didn't have any panties left so she pulled the ones from his pocket. She reached over and picked up the torn ones on the couch, handing them to Chad.

"You should keep these as a reminder of our weekend together on the Island," she said.

"I don't think I'll need reminded. It's burned into my memory," Chad said laughing.

Chad and Susan went to the lobby. As he paid the bill, the desk clerk gave him a knowing smile. Maybe someone did call the police. He thought it best to get out of there before they showed up. They caught a cab, asking the driver to take them to the airport. Strangely, Susan was quiet most of the way there, occasionally making a comment about the scenery.

They went up to the ticket counter together. "I believe you have a reservation for Franklin," he told the agent.

"Yes, Sir I do, two passengers on flight 317 nonstop to Norfolk Virginia. The flight is behind schedule coming in. You still have some time, Sir." Chad paid for the tickets, even though Susan tried to help him.

"Please, it's my treat for being such a wonderful vacation companion," he said.

Susan looked at her ticket, "Chad, there must be some mistake. This is a first class ticket," Susan said, confused.

"No mistake about it. That's what I changed it to," he said. Susan just stared at him, her emotions torn between shock and total contentment. "Come on, lets get a drink while we wait," he said, coaxing her back to reality.

They headed for the airport bar with Chad holding her hand. It felt like the most natural thing in the world to be close to her. As they walked to the bar, he couldn't get Monica's words out of his head.

They reached the bar, sitting down in a corner table. A server came up, Chad ordered her a Salty Dog while he had a Crown Royal on the rocks. Chad looked at what was once a very vocal woman.

"You've been kind of quiet since we left the hotel," he said.

"Sorry, I guess I'm a little preoccupied," she replied. He was going to speak, when the drinks arrived. It was good timing because he was going to tell her more of Monica's discussion.

"So, what has you all preoccupied?" he asked.

"Well, it's about Monica."

"That's strange, I was thinking the same thing," he told her.

"Monica said something about roads last night at the bar. I didn't think much of it at the time," she told him.

"Susan just before you came up, Monica came to see me. She was telling me about paths and fate finding a way. Don't you find it a little odd that she had the same discussion with you the night before? Why would say something like that, she doesn't even know us? The first time I met her was at the coffee shop that morning," he said.

"She did say the island has an effect on all of us," she offered. Chad's heart was racing. He never felt this way before. He'd been with a few women in his life, but nothing like this. Taking her hand in his, he leaned over and kissed her.

"I can't begin to tell you how much I've enjoyed the time I've spent with you. I wish I could say it better, but I can't find the words," he said.

"I can't either. I've never known a more passionate man in my life. I wish it didn't have to end," she said hopefully.

"It doesn't have to, if we don't want it to. I want to keep seeing you. That is, if you want to?" he said.

"I want that very much. Listen to us, we sound like a couple of silly teenagers," she said jokingly. Chad's emotions were in overdrive as he fought with his feelings. He took another sip of the drink, trying to control himself. It didn't seem to be working.

"Oh to hell with this, Monica's right. I should just say it," he muttered.

"What is it? Did I say something wrong?" she asked worriedly. Susan looked on as he fidgeted in his chair.

"This might sound stupid. Forgive me if I say something out of line," he said quickly. Chad looked into her eyes, the same beautiful eyes that drew him in at the beginning.

"I've fallen in love with you," he said. Chad started to hyperventilate. His chest was tight. He felt like he would die this instant. Susan gaped at him with her mouth slightly open. She was trying to speak but nothing was coming out. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that," Chad said, looking away from her.

Susan touched the side of his face, turning him towards her. Her eyes were starting to tear up as she looked at him. "You have nothing to be sorry about, Chad. My feelings have been on a roller coaster ride since we meet," she said. "Now that I know how you feel, it makes it easier. I'm not falling in love with you. I am in love with you."

They kissed each other deeply. All the emotions that they had been keeping inside were unleashed, as everyone in the bar looked on. "I never realized until now how much I wanted to say that," he told her.

"I feel the same way. It's like someone has taken a huge weight off my heart," she replied, holding his face in her hands.

"We are now boarding, all First Class passengers on flight 317 nonstop to Norfolk Virginia at Gate C7," the Flight Attendant announced.

"Well, that's our flight. Are you ready to go?" he said.

"Yes, take me home Chad," she replied. They made their way to the line for boarding, holding each other tightly. "I'll get us some champagne for the flight home," Chad said.

"Are you trying to seduce me, Mr. Franklin?" Susan asked, pulling him even closer.

"You started it by leaving your panties in my room," Chad told her

"Now that you mention it, there's something strange I wanted to ask you," Susan said quickly. She had forgotten to ask him about the panties.

"Ask away Susan," Chad said.

"The pair of panties in your room, those are my favorite pair. Hell, I wouldn't have any on if you didn't have them," Susan told him.

"What's so strange about that?" He asked.

"How did you get them out of my room?" Susan asked.

"I don't understand Susan. I didn't get them out of your room. You must have left them when were in the room this weekend," Chad told her

"Now I'm the one doesn't understand. I didn't wear them this weekend. I never took them out of my suitcase. If I never used them and you didn't get them, how could they end up in your room?" Susan wondered.

"I have no idea. If I had to take a guess, I'd say Monica was behind it somehow. Maybe she knew you'd be up to see me. The fact is you came up and here you are, with panties," Chad said.

"I'd like to ask you something, Susan. Are you still thinking about that mile high club fuck in the restroom?" Chad said.

As a matter of fact, I am," she told him.

They boarded the plane. Chad started to wonder how exciting his life was going to be from here on out. He had met what could possibly turn out to be...his soul mate.

Epilogue

The plane pulled into the gate, on the lush Islands. It was quickly gaining notoriety as the place to go for paradise. The doors opened and the passengers started to depart. The couple had stepped out and entered the terminal. It was one year, to the day, since they were last here. They were a bit tired and it had been a long day.

The wedding was simple, just the way they wanted it. Maybe they had a bit too much champagne at the reception, but they'd have a week on the island to recover. "God, it's just as beautiful as I remember, Sweetheart," Susan said.

"Yes it is. Still not as lovely as you, but yes," Chad replied. Mr. and Mrs. Franklin went to collect the luggage. Chad couldn't think of a better place to go on their honeymoon than here.

One year ago, he met the most loving and caring women in the world. Susan was everything he ever wanted in a woman. She was his soul mate and his friend. "I'll get us a cab, Bright Eyes," he said. She loved it when he called her that. It made her feel special. As if he was the only man left in the world and he chose her to be with for the rest of his life.

They chatted about the last time they were here. Laughing and giggling like teenagers, as they headed to the hotel. Chad had made sure that they were in room 1201 again. He found the woman of his dreams in this room-- well, in the pool, but the room helped. "Mr. and Mrs. Franklin checking in," he told the clerk. Susan liked hearing that. It just sounded so right.

They walked into the room. It was just as they had remembered from a year ago. "Remember that hot tub, my love," she said.

"I think I'll go to my grave remembering that. Lets unpack and we can go shopping down the street," he told her.

"Now there's something we didn't do last time," she said, rubbing the front of his pants. They walked out the lobby of the hotel. The street was busy as people and cabs went by.

"This place sure has become busy since last time," Chad said.

"I just hope they haven't turned the waterfall into a public swimming pool. I was really hoping to spend a whole day there," she replied. "Why, Susan Franklin, you're not trying to collect life insurance already, are you?" he said jokingly.

"Look over across the street, Chad. Isn't that the little coffee shop that Monica works at?" she asked.

"That it is. Maybe we should go over and surprise her with the news?" Chad replied.

They walked across the street and sat down at an outside table. There were a few couples enjoying the day as they sipped their drinks. "Can I get you something, Sir?" the server asked.

"We would really like two coffees with cream and sugar please." The server left to get the drinks. Susan looked around to see if Monica was working. She had more to do with them getting together than anyone. She was looking forward to the "I told you so" comment that was sure to come. The server returned with the coffee.

"Excuse me, Miss. Do you happen to know if Monica is working today?" Susan asked. The server gave her a puzzled look and then walked off.

"Guess she's new. Maybe she doesn't know Monica," he said. A few minutes later, an elderly man walked up to Chad and Susan's table.

"Excuse me, Sir. May I have a moment of your time? I don't mean to be rude, but you were asking about Monica?" the man asked.

"Yes, we were. This is my wife, Susan. We met here one year ago to the day and now, we're on our honeymoon," Chad said.

"Congratulations, but why would you ask for Monica?" the man asked.

"Well, we met Monica here last year. She was the one who rather steered us to one another. I thought she might like to know how everything turned out," Chad said. The old man seemed to be as puzzled as the server was.

"Sir, I mean no disrespect to you or your wife. I think you are mistaken about Monica," he said.

"Well I know her name was Monica. My wife and I were pretty sure she worked here," he replied.

The old man reached into his pocket, pulling out his wallet. This was becoming very confusing for both Chad and Susan. The old man pulled a picture of a girl from inside. It was old and torn a bit.

"Is this girl that you are talking about?" he said, as he showed the picture to them.

They both shook their heads. "Yes, that's the girl we knew," Chad told him.

"It is impossible that she helped you as you have said, Sir. This is my daughter. Her name is Monica, but she could not be the one you seek. She died three years ago. So you see, it could not be her," the old man said.

"I'm sorry for your loss, Sir. But, if you don't mind me asking, how did it happen?"

"Nobody is quite sure how it happened. I guess it depends on whom you ask. I believe it happened when she met a man here on the Island, and fell in love with him," the old man said.

Chad and Susan leaned forward, staring at him in both disbelief and interest. "She was just twenty-one when she met him. She would walk around the house in a daze. You could tell she was always thinking of him. She was falling in love.

At times, I would ask her if she was in love with him, but she would always say, 'I'm not sure' or something like that. They were going out dancing and such, almost everyday. She always loved to go to some waterfall that she said she had found. I always thought it was just her talking silly," he said.

"Then, one day, she said she was going for a boat ride with him. There used to be an elderly man that rented out boats on the other side of the island. Anyway, they went out there, but after they went to a cove, a storm started to come ashore.

They did make it back before it got too bad, but he sent her home while he helped the old man with his boats; she never saw him again after that. The storm had destroyed the pier and no one ever found her boyfriend or the old man."

He paused for a moment. It seemed that he was having difficulty with reliving the past. "I'm sorry Sir, you don't need to go on," Susan told him.

"I'm ok, it helps to talk about her," Monica's father said. "She went out everyday, looking for him. She would come home at night and go to her room to be alone. After a few months, she stopped looking for him. She stopped looking...and living."

"I tried to comfort her, but it was no use. She kept telling me that it was her fault. She believed that he died that day because she never told him how she felt. She never told him she loved him. She passed away not long after that. The doctors say it was a blood clot, but the people that knew her, say something else. They say she died of a broken heart."

"Myself, I believe that she wanted to be with him so much, that she just stopped living," the old man said. Susan sat silently, listening to the story. She thought about telling him about the things they had seen a year ago. Would it have made the old man feel better to know that she helped them?

"Well, that's how it all happened," the old man said. "I can take comfort in the fact that she is in a better place. If what you say is true about seeing her, then maybe she had a purpose for it. I have to get back to work now, please enjoy your honeymoon. If you happen to see her again, tell her that her father still loves her; very much." The elderly man left them in silence.

Chad looked at Susan. "That was Monica, wasn't it?" he said.

"Yes, that was her all right," she replied.

"We both couldn't have imagined the same person, could we?" he asked in disbelief. Susan didn't answer. She knew what had happened. Monica said it herself, "Sometimes life will show us what we need, to fulfill our destiny. It is up to us to decide what must be done, when life shows us a path."

Chad reached over and held Susan's hand. "I don't think we could have imagined the same girl, could we?" he asked.

"I think that she wanted to make sure that other people didn't make the mistake she did. Maybe it wasn't as much as you and I getting married, but just telling each other how we felt towards each other a year ago," Susan said.

Chad looked into her eyes. "I will never go a day without telling you how much you mean to me. I love you more and more each day I'm with you," he told her.

"I love you so much, Chad."

"I love you too, Bright Eyes." They stared into each other's eyes, wondering if they would ever see Monica again. If not, then maybe she already knows how everything turned out.

Thanks for following the story. Please don't forget to vote. Leave me a comment to let me know what you thought of the twist about, Monica. This is the end of A Trip to the Islands, but if you would like to see what happens to Chad and Susan when they get home. Please read Secrets of the Forest Nymph. Susan has even more secrets from Chad.

12