A Trip To The Mall Changed Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rich pulled into an isolated spot, then got out, opened my door and had me get out, take off my top and lean onto the car's warm hood, spreading my legs as he asked Drew if he was ready. He pulled his belt open, unzipped and slid his pants and boxers down and waddled up behind me. Rich was holding out a condom and Drew rolled it on then pressed up against me as I felt his cock glide into my wet, slippery love tunnel, then begin that wonderful moving back and forth.

I was twisting and turning my butt around as he fucked me, Rich standing back a way, his cock out in his hand slowly rubbing back and forth. Oh, I was so hot, so sexed-up, so turned-on, I felt my juices running down both legs as my new lover fucked me, I was loving every second of it. Oh, how much I had changed.

Suddenly he bucked into me, pushing me right up against the car, groaning, spurting his warm cum up into me.

"UUH, UUH, UUNH, UUNH, oh, uh, mmm, oh, man, this is so good. God, I've wanted to fuck you like this for so long."

He just kept going and it took me right up to a massive orgasm that had me shaking and trembling as my whole body was pulsed with floods of ecstasy culminating from my new lifestyle as a slut. I was loving it.

Then, Rich moved up and took over, shoving his hard cock up into me as I lay my head down on the warm hood and he fucked in and out of me on and on, over and over as my hot juices dribbled down my legs.

He soon shot his load and Drew asked him if he could do me again so I got a third fucking out behind the warehouses that afternoon. We drove Drew back to the mall and dropped him off at his car, a happier man with a tale to tell his friends, I'm sure.

The next time we went to the mall was about a month later. I have to say, our sex life was totally changed. I was so wired-up now, so sexualized, that I wanted Rich to fuck me every day at least once. I was sucking his cock every morning and as soon as we were home we did oral on each other then to bed early and fucked long and slow. It was wonderful.

In addition to Drew, I had chosen another guy at the mall, Will, to take to our fuck-spot for some fun and even, one Sunday afternoon, Rich and I had them both follow us home and I got fucked the rest of the day and well into the night. I counted this time, eleven times. I could hardly walk the next day but loved every second of it.

We kept contact with Drew and Will and they became regulars around our house for threesomes or foursomes fucking me until I had enough, that wasn't very often, either.

So, a trip to the shopping mall made all the difference. I suggest that if your sex life had gotten a bit dull or routine, just go mall-walking, seniors do it all the time. They just don't dress the way I do. Have fun. I sure do.

12