A Trip to the Movies

Story Info
Dave, Marie, & Jim try something new.
1.7k words
3.77
62.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rooster34
rooster34
31 Followers

While sitting around on a Tuesday night with nothing to do, Dave decided to go see a movie. He put on his favorite tight Levi's and a baggy shirt and his knock 'em dead cologne. Then he set out for a good time.

He got to the theatre and began to look over the selections. Unknown to him, Dave had caught the eye of a girl named Marie. She had average looks, but a great body. Her tits were round and firm and stood out proudly, she had a sweet little ass that wiggled when she walked, and a set of legs that went on for ever. She was dressed and ready for action tonight.

Marie approached Dave and asked "what movies are good tonight?" Dave said "I think Death Race 2000 would be good if you like sci-fi movies." She liked the way it sounded and asked "can I join you tonight?" Dave agreed instantly, he couldn't resist her smile and long blonde hair.

Once they had their popcorn and drinks they found some seats off to one side where it wasn't so crowded and dark. While waiting for the show to start they chatted about each other making small talk. She told Dave "I love the way you look in your tight jeans. I can see almost every curve and bulge." This caused Dave to blush some but he decided to see just how far he could get with her tonight.

He paid her similar complements, like how he liked her tight blouse, and her great long legs. She also blushed some at this, but Marie had plans of her own for Dave. She was going to rock his world with a little luck and some courage. She wanted to leave this place and go to her place where she could make her move, but she was gonna take it slow for now.

The light went down and the show started, and so did the adventure. After about 45 minutes Marie started to flirt with Dave. She began to play with his hair, and to his disbelief she turned him around a give him a deep French kiss. This got Dave very excited, he could feel his cock starting to press against the fabric of his jeans.

Dave began to hold her hand and rub her arm. Marie pulled her hand from his hair and planted it right on Dave's cock. But this wasn't good enough, so she started to undo his belt and then his zipper. Her sudden move for his cock had Dave astonished, excited , and scared of being caught was almost more than he could handle. When Marie's

Hand touched his rock hard cock he almost cum right then and there. At that point he didn't care if they were caught.

He placed his hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy through her jeans, she was so horny her pants were soaked. Marie put a jacket over her lap and unzipped her pants to give him easier access to her hot cunt. Dave was really horny now, and noticed she didn't have any panties on.

She was stroking Dave's cock and he was finger fucking her wet cunt and completely unaware of the people around them. With all the excitement they both reached orgasm. Marie was ready for more now, she wanted that piece of meat in her pussy so bad. Marie asked "would you lie to come to my place for some real hot sex? I have a room mate that would love to join us." Dave said "yea that would be fun, my first 3 way." What Marie didn't tell him was her room mate was a bisexual guy.

* * * * *

They arrived at her place and she introduced him to her room mate JIM. Dave wasn't so sure of this, another guy. Marie said "Jim is bisexual and we want you to join us in a 3 way." Dave started to back out at this point but his hard cock told him he should stay. After a few minutes and some strong drinks he said " what the hell, I am into trying new things."

They went into the den where a bi-porno movie was playing on a big screen TV. In the movie a guy was eating a girls pussy and the other guy was stroking the other guys cock and fingering his ass. As Dave watched he thought he might like this after all. JIM could see Dave's cock getting hard and said " get comfortable, and undress and I will join you. By the way are you new to this bi 3 ways I mean?" Dave smiled and said "yes I am new to this, but the more of this movie watch the more I think I will like it." Marie just stood there and smiled as the guys undressed.

She excused herself to get some more drinks. When she returned she was nude and had several toys and a large jar of Vaseline. Both guys were standing there sporting hard cocks looking at Marie's wet pussy. Marie said " you guys look like you are ready for some real action now."

Marie sat Dave down on the couch and she got down on all fours and began to lick her way up Dave's legs until she reached his balls. When her hot tongue touched his balls Dave leaned back and moaned. She began to lick the shaft of his cock and sucked the head into her mouth. Dave was in heaven now. Jim got behind Marie and began to lick the pussy juice from her thighs, he made it to her glorious pussy and began to suck on her pussy lips. He slid 2 fingers into this wet place and Marie moaned loudly.

Marie was sucking Dave's cock and he was squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. She grunted and squealed as Jim slid his 9-inch cock all the way into Marie's tight pussy. He fucked her slowly with full strokes. Her first orgasm was building as it hit she gently bit down on Dave's cock as her pussy squeezed Jim's cock for all it was worth. Marie wanted to change positions so she could get that cock of Dave's into her cunt.

She put Dave in the floor on his back and stood over him with her pussy leaking down on his cock, she slowly eased herself down onto his cock. His cock was buried in her tight pussy all the way to his balls. Then Dave was surprised to feel a hot mouth on his balls a she fucked Marie, it was Jim. Dave liked this new feeling and soon decide he was going to try something he had never thought he would do, give a guy a blowjob.

They took a short break to finish their drinks and to let their cocks calm down some. When Dave told them what he wanted to do Marie was thrilled. Jim sat on the couch and Dave got down on all fours to look this big dick over. He began to feel the weight his balls in his hand, then he stroked the shaft and began to lean in closer. His lips touched the head and he began to lick it with his tongue. He thought this is not so bad, slowly he started to suck it into his mouth as far as he could get it. Jim moaned with pleasure knowing a strait guy was sucking his cock. While Jim was sucking cock , Marie got her vibrator and began to run it around Dave's ass hole. He liked this new feeling, then she started to ease it in his virgin ass hole. Dave flinched then Marie lubed his ass with Vaseline, then it went in easily. Dave really liked this, his ass felt so full.

Dave stopped sucking Jim's cock and said he wanted him to fuck his virgin ass hole. Jim said "hell yea, I want to fuck you good!!" Marie had Dave to get on all fours and she began to ream his ass with her tongue and fingered it to loosen it up some more. Jim got down behind him and placed the head of his swollen cock against Dave ass hole and said "are you ready to get fucked!?!?" Dave said "stick that big cock in me now, I want it so bad...fuck my tight ass good!!"

Jim began to slide in this lubed boys ass as Dave moaned in pain, it felt like he was being ripped open by this monster cock. Once it was in Jim stopped to let Dave's ass accept the intruder, then the pain was gone and it felt incredibly good. Jim slowly slid his cock all the way in Dave's ass. Dave was moaning with extreme pleasure, he couldn't believe how good this felt. Marie was fucking her pussy with a dildo as she watched these two guys. She wanted to cum as they did but she could feel hers building up and she let go with a loud squeal and her pussy muscles clamped down on that dildo like there was no tomorrow.

Dave was watching her and feeling his ass being fucked so good, he was stroking his own cock and he heard himself say " I want you to cum in my ass." Jim said he was close, Dave was also. Jim quickened his pace and he slammed in all the way and his cum splashed into Dave's ass. Dave shot his load all over the floor and Marie's face. They stayed locked together for a few minutes, but when Dave stood up the cum began to run down his legs and Marie said how beautiful it looked and she licked both of them clean.

Dave said, "After this evening I will try anything once, twice if I like it." He kissed Jim and Marie both on the lips and got dressed and they made plans for later on that week. Jim and Dave were gonna be real good friends. Marie wasn't gonna be left out either, Dave was grateful for her opening his eyes and his ass hole to new pleasures.

rooster34
rooster34
31 Followers