A Trip to the Movies

Story Info
A nice little trip to the movies.
2.9k words
4.2
58.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
webdiva
webdiva
1 Followers

Lisa and Mark's first sexual encounter was wonderful. At about 10am Mark wakes up and sneaks out of bed to freshen up. He comes back in bed, Lisa is still sleeping, and just lies there next to her, watching her sleep. After a little bit of time he can no longer allow her to continue sleeping, so he very slowly, gets under the covers and moves down between her legs. He begins to softly kiss Lisa's thighs, licking a bit, nibbling here and there. This, of course, causes Lisa to wake up. She starts to move, alerting Mark that she is waking. He immediately moves his tongue up to her clit and begins to gently lick it. A small moan escapes Lisa's mouth as she wakes up to this wonderful feeling.

"Oh my God, what are you doing down there," she says giggling.

Mark just lets out a small "mmmmmmmmmmm" and continues. He moves up closer and puts Lisa's legs over his shoulders, and flicks her clit with his tongue a bit harder and faster. Mark can feel her squirming, which causes him to hold her tighter. All Lisa can do at this point is moan, her hands behind her head holding on to the headboard, so tight her knuckles turn white. Mark continues to tease a bit, going fast, slowing down, faster, slower, faster, slower, bringing Lisa to the edge but not quite pushing her over.

"Oh God Mark, I am about to cum," Lisa says, in between moans, after a few minutes of this teasing.

Mark begins circling her clit with his tongue as fast as he can; this pushes her over the edge. As she begins to cum her entire body starts to shake and she be moans and screams as if it were the best orgasm she had ever had. Mark doesn't let up he continues to tongue her clit while she cums, which causes a second orgasm to start as the first one is ending.

"OH FUCK, I am going to cum again!" Lisa screams.

The second is even more intense then the first, waves of pleasure run through Lisa's body from head to toe. Finally the orgasms come to an end and Lisa lies there in a hazy fog, with a huge smile on her face. Mark moves up and gives her a deep kiss, allowing her to taste what he had been enjoying for the last 10 minutes. She kisses him back wrapping her arms around him tightly. They kiss for a few minutes and then Mark pulls back and looks at Lisa.

"Did you enjoy that baby?" he asks.

With a big smile on her face she says, "Oh God, you know I did! Thank you baby that was incredible, what a way to wake up."

"Hey why don't you come take a shower with me," Mark says.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm I would love to baby," says Lisa.

They get up; Mark leads Lisa, who is still in somewhat of a haze, to the bathroom. He turns on the water and lets it heat up. As they are waiting for the water to get warm, Mark pulls Lisa to him and hugs her, kissing her neck in the process. Lisa wraps her arms around Mark running her nails up and down his back causing Mark to shiver and break out in goose bumps.

Finally the water is warm and they both step into the shower! Mark is standing behind Lisa as the water hits them. He gets a washcloth all sudsy and begins rubbing it all over the front over her body. As he washes her breasts, he playfully pinches her nipples. He cleans her from head to toe, not missing a spot, being deliberately playful in some areas. Now it's Lisa's turn. She washes Mark all over saving his, now very hard, cock for last. She gently runs the washcloth over his cock and balls to clean them. Then she drops the cloth and gently begins stroking it with her hand. Mark lets out a small moan, and closes his eyes.

"Do you like that baby?" she asks.

"Oh God yes," he says.

She continues to stroke his cock while the other hand gently caresses his balls. She moves her hand up and around to his back, while still stroking his cock with the other. She begins to run her nails over his back softly; Mark lets out another moan and leans into Lisa somewhat to maintain his balance. As she begins to stroke faster, her nails scratch harder, and Mark moans louder. Lisa strokes Mark's cock for a few more minutes until she sees that he is about ready to cum.

"You ready to cum baby?" she asks.

"Fuck yes!" is all he could get out!

With that, Lisa strokes his cock very hard and fast, while digging her nails hard into his back. This pushes Mark over the edge and he begins to cum, leaning into Lisa almost knocking her over in the shower. He holds on to her as he cums, the pain of her nails mixed with the pleasure of the hand job is almost too much for him.

"FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screams Mark, as he shoots his load all over the shower. Once he has cum Lisa wraps her arms around him and holds him, the water falling down on the two of them. They stay like that for a few minutes just enjoying the energy passing between them.

"Damn baby," he whispers, "that was intense."

"Glad you liked it," she says.

They get out of the shower, dry each other off; kissing and teasing each other the entire time.

"So what's on the agenda today baby?" asks Lisa.

"Well considering the crappy weather why don't we go see a movie," suggests Mark.

"Hey that sounds great, as long as I am with you, it’s all good," she says.

Lisa tries to figure out what to wear, she wants to wear something they could have fun with at the movies. Seems her mind is always on sex. She picks out a nice short skirt, black, kind of stretchy, a very tight fitting black t-shirt that says "Rock & Roll" across the chest, and some black sandals. She conveniently forgets to wear any panties but doesn't tell Mark this, figures she will surprise him later.

Once they have had something to eat, and talked a bit they decide to go catch the movie. The movie started at 2 o'clock, and since it was a weekday the theater would be pretty empty, perfect.

They arrive at the movie complex, buy their tickets and walk into the theater. There are only about 20 other people there.

"Where do you want to sit baby?" Lisa asks.

"Near the back of course," says Mark, with an evil grin.

"Sounds good to me," Lisa says.

They take a seat in the second to last row, right in the middle of the theater. The lights are still up since the movie hasn't started yet. Lisa grabs Mark's hand and starts tracing around it with her fingernails, causing Mark to laugh. She leans her head on his shoulder and says, "I am so glad I came to visit, it's so nice being with you."

"I agree baby, I wish you could stay forever," he replies, putting his arm around her, pulling her closer.

She looks up at him and he takes that cue and leans in for a kiss. They kiss pretty passionately, tongue wrestling and all, until the previews begin.

"Fuck the movie baby," Lisa whispers, "Let's just go home and have sex." she says, laughing.

Mark laughs and says, "Oh we have plenty of time for that. Plus no one is here so once the lights go down we can have a little fun."

"Oh really?" Lisa says, acting surprised. "You kinky little devil, if we do that we'll miss the movie," she says grinning as she kisses him again.

Once the movie begins they sit and watch for a bit. Mark's arm is around Lisa, Lisa's hand is softly rubbing Mark's thigh, while she leans her head on his shoulder. A few minutes into the movie Mark moves his hand further around Lisa and slides his thumb over her nipple. This catches her off guard and makes her jump, Mark laughs. She settles back down and Mark continues to tease her nipple with his thumb. He then slides his whole hand over her breast and begins massaging it.

"Damn baby what are you trying to do to me?" Lisa asks, playfully.

"Well ultimately I am going to make you cum right here in this theater," says Mark.

That was enough to get Lisa's juices flowing. As soon as Mark said that she got flush from head to toe and sighed, a smile stretching from ear to ear. Mark continues to pay attention to her nipple, pinching it softly between his index finger and thumb, pinching harder on occasion, making Lisa squirm. As Mark teases Lisa's nipple she moves her hand from his thigh up to his crotch to see if he is hard. What do you know, he is rock solid.

"Damn baby, mini Mark is alive and kickin'," Lisa jokes.

"Yes, tell me about it," he says, smiling.

Slowly Lisa starts rubbing her hand over Mark's cock. She can feel it growing under his jeans.

"You shouldn't have worn jeans baby, once mini Mark becomes full size he isn't going to fit we will have to take him out," jokes Lisa. (Author note: we are now stuck, he will be referred to as mini Mark til the day we die LOL)

"I know otherwise I am going to be in some pain," says Mark.

Lisa moves her hand up and unbuckles Mark's belt. She unbuttons and unzips his jeans. He continues to tease her nipple as she does this, pinching her harder as she gets him more excited.

"Hey baby," she whispers, "slide your jeans down just a couple of inches so we can let mini Mark breath."

He slides them down just a bit; Lisa then slides her hand in and begins to stroke his cock through his boxers. As she strokes his cock she feels it twitch a bit, he in turn pinches her nipple quite hard, causing her to moan. He keeps his finger and thumb pressed down on her nipple and twists and pulls, Lisa squirms in her seat from the pleasure she feels. Finally she reaches inside Mark's boxers and starts stroking his cock. The feel of her hand touching him coupled with the excitement of doing this in a semi public place is getting them both really excited.

"I have a great idea," says Lisa.

"What's that?" Mark quietly asks.

"You'll see baby," she says, smiling.

She pulls his very hard cock out of his boxers. It's sticking straight up at this point. She adjusts herself in her set to get a better vantage point and slowly moves her head down to his lap. Mark smiles, as he knows what is about to occur. Lisa slowly starts licking the head of Mark's cock, very deliberate, not going too fast. She swirls her tongue over the head, licking off the precum. He moves his hand from around her and starts rubbing her back and neck softly. His head is back and his eyes are closed.

Lisa slowly slides her mouth over Mark's hard cock and begins to move up and down, rubbing her tongue over his shaft as she goes. She can feel him growing even larger in her mouth, which turns her on even more. As she is sucking him, he moves his hand down her back over her ass, squeezing and rubbing it. She continues licking and sucking while taking one of her hands and gently massaging his balls, this makes him moan a bit, as he grabs her ass even harder.

She allows more of his hard cock to enter her mouth, stroking the bottom part of the shaft at the same time with her hand. She feels his cock begin to twitch knowing that he is close to cumming. She speeds up a bit and strokes it even harder as she sucks, running her tongue over the head every time she reaches it.

"Oh shit," he whispers, "I am about to cum baby." His hand slides down her ass on to her thigh and he grabs tightly. Finally Lisa pushes him over the edge and he begins to cum in her mouth, trying desperately to be quiet. He grabs on to her with all his might as she sucks him dry. Once he has finished cumming, she gently slides mini Mark back into his boxers and Mark lifts up his jeans, leaving them unbuttoned. He leans over and gives Lisa a nice long kiss.

"Damn baby, that was incredible," he says.

"Glad you liked it," she said, grinning.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm very much so," he says, "although..."

"Although what?" she asks.

"Well, we can't leave this theater until you cum too baby," he says.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm baby that would be so awesome," Lisa says, sighing.

Lisa re-adjusts herself sitting back up straight. Mark puts his arm back around her and leans over and starts to kiss her. He takes his other hand and brings it over and starts rubbing her breasts. He moves his hand under her shirt and starts to feel her nipples through her bra, kissing her the whole time. Little moans escape her every time he pinches one of her nipples.

Her bra is the kind that closes in the front so he undoes it letting her breasts run free *smirk*. He pulls away from kissing at her, looks her in the eyes and smiles. Then he lifts her shirt up and begins kissing and sucking on her breast and nipple. Lisa puts her head back and closes her eyes, moaning quietly. Her arm around Mark rubbing the back of his neck with her nails.

Mark gently rubs his teeth over her nipple biting it, which makes Lisa jump. As he nibbles on her nipple, he moves one hand down to her thigh and begins to caress it. Teasing her slightly!

He whispers to her, "Mmm you shouldn't have worn panties would have made it easier."

She asks, "What makes you think I did?"

A smile stretches across his face from ear to ear. The suspense is more then he can take he has to see if she is telling the truth.

"Do me a favor," he says.

"What can I do for you baby?" she asks.

"Mmm well why don't you spread your legs and put them up on the seat in front of you," he whispers, "No one can even see."

This turned her on like you wouldn't believe. She did just that, spread her legs and propped her feet up on the seat in front of her. Mark immediately went back to biting and sucking on her nipple as he slid his hand in between her legs, rubbing it over her very wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm damn baby," Mark says, "you are so fucking wet! You love this don't you, you nasty girl you."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm you know I do baby, almost as much as you," she says.

He continues to slide his fingers over the outside of her pussy while sucking on her nipples. Her breathing becomes heavier as he teases her. Finally he parts her lips and slides in one finger. He moves back up and starts to kiss her while sliding his finger in and out. As they kiss he slides in a second finger, Lisa is dripping wet at this point and moaning quietly. Mark knows he is turning her on and begins to finger her even faster. Suddenly he stops, he pulls his hand out, pulls back from kissing her and brings his fingers up to her mouth. She takes his hand seductively licks his fingers and then kisses him so he can taste it.

"Damn baby! You are so bad!" he says.

"Ah just the way you like me baby," she jokes.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," is all he can say.

They continue to kiss as he brings his hand back down between her legs. He takes his index finger and begins rubbing her clit, slowly at first, in small circles. She moans while he kisses her, muffling the sound a bit. Thankfully no one was sitting too close or they may have overheard. Faster he rubs her clit, putting a bit of pressure on it as he rubs. Her moans get louder. He pulls back from kissing her and moves down to her neck, biting it semi-hard.

"Oh God baby," she says.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm I want you to cum for me baby! Cum for me now!" he says.

That's all it took, he rubbed harder which pushed her right over the edge, as she began to cum he bit down hard on her neck increasing her pleasure with a bit of pain. As the orgasm subsides he takes her head in his hands and kisses her passionately. They settle back into their seats and snuggle for the rest of the movie.

As the movie credits roll they get up and start walking out, Mark walking behind Lisa.

Lisa leans back and says, "Baby that was awesome I can't believe we did that."

"That was nothing baby," Mark says, "just wait till you see what I have in store for you tonight!" As he smacks her hard on the ass!

webdiva
webdiva
1 Followers