A Trip to the Nudist Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nudels
Nudels
89 Followers

"First you have to walk back to the car park with us," she said and then added, "Naked of course."

I enjoyed the walk back to their car with them; my penis was erect all the time as we made our way along the path I was slowly masturbating as they both took it in turns to keep me hard.

The road was quite busy when we got there, many cars were passing in both directions and I was on full display, there was a short lull in the traffic and the two women urged me to cross over. I ran across the road just as another car came into sight, when I reached the other side I turned to see where my companions were, they were still where I'd left them, laughing and enjoying seeing me humiliated. Now I was standing naked on the side of a busy road waiting for them to cross over and give me some clothing. As the two women crossed over to where I stood, they each gave me a little pat on my erect penis, then pointed across the car park to where the car was.

There were about 10 other cars parked nearby and theirs was the furthest away. I don't know if there were people in the other cars, I passed them without looking and got to the vehicle as quickly as possible. Linda opened the door on the driver side and told me to get in the back, I got inside and the two girls sat in the front.

Carol turned to me and smiled as she held up her panties in front of me.

"We'll give you a lift to the station first, and then you can have these," she said.

I felt nervous but at the same time I was enjoying this and my penis remained erect as they teased me. Linda turned to me, stared at my erection for a few seconds and then without warning reached out and squeezed my firm shaft.

"We want to see you play with it and watch you cum, so come on get wanking," she said with a big grin across her face.

Even before she'd got the words out of her mouth I'd started rubbing my penis, they watched me intently as I sat there with my legs spread apart, my feet up on the backs of the front seats giving them a clear view of all I had. I pulled back my foreskin and slowly but firmly stroked my shaft as I felt their eyes watching every move of my penis, I prolonged the whole thing and after holding back from cumming at least twice I could feel the familiar sensation in my shaft, I tensed my buttocks and thrusting my hips upwards my semen erupted, the girls gasped and watched open mouthed. My cum splashed on to my chest and stomach, even my legs had been hit and as the last spurt ejaculated from the tip I lowered my hips and lay back rubbing my juices into my skin.

I lay back and as my penis softened I felt semen dripping on to the inside of my thighs, the girls were silent and watched me intently as the last drop of semen dribbled from my tip and splashed to the floor.

Carol pointed at my rucksack and asked if I'd still got the towel and to use it to clean myself up. As I took it out of the rucksack she leaned over and quickly grabbed it from m hands, I was caught off guard and began to realise they had planned this. I sat in the back of the car not a single item of clothing in my possession and I was beginning to think that they were going to dump me in the centre of Hastings completely naked.

15 minutes later we arrived at the railway station, Carol turned to me and held out her panties, they were white and completely see through with a very small back to cover the buttocks, they were almost a thong.

"Here, you can have these now," she said.

I took hold of them and stretched them in front of my crotch to see if they would fit. They were small but would just about cover me, the downside was that they were virtually transparent and the back was so small that my bum would be completely exposed. I felt a naughty excitement welling in my penis as I held the flimsy garment in my hand.

"Put them on then, your train will be here soon," Carol said with a grin.

I pulled on the panties, barely covering my now erect penis which was completely visible through the transparent material. The girls admired me and were playfully stroking my bulge as it pushed hard against the thin crotch, for a moment I thought the material was going to split as my erection strained to be released.

"You'll need this too I think," laughed Linda as she tossed my running vest to me. I slipped the vest on and quickly realised that I was extremely exposed, the vest barely reached the top of the panties.

"OK, you better go now, have a nice journey, and don't forget to come back and see us," said Linda who had been staring intently at my bulging penis.

"Oh and we'll give you the towel next time you visit," said Carol handing me my rucksack as I got out of the car, I was speechless.

As they drove away I felt more humiliated and exposed than I had ever been before, even being naked was less humiliating than this. I tried pulling down the vest to cover my exposed bum but that just left me totally exposed at the front so in the end I just gave up and made a dash for the platform.

The London train was sitting waiting at the platform and was due to leave in 10 minutes. As it was Sunday the station was fairly quiet, and luckily the only other people on the platform didn't appear to notice me so I quickly found an empty carriage and got on the train. I found a seat put my rucksack beside me and looked down at the panties I was wearing, they showed everything, they were too small for me and my penis was barely contained by the thin transparent fabric. I pulled down what I could of my vest and tucked it around my balls to try and cover myself, it wasn't a great success and I was still very exposed so I pulled my rucksack close by me to try and give some cover.

The train pulled out of the station and was soon heading northwards to London. I was alone in the carriage so I relaxed and without thinking threw caution to the wind and put my rucksack up on the luggage shelf, this was a big mistake. I felt quite horny by now and was beginning to enjoy the situation and was starting to feel excited. The vibration of the train was having an effect on me and very soon my penis was hard and pushing out of the panties. As I was alone I slipped the tight panties down to my ankles and began to masturbate, it felt so good to be free of them and very quickly I was ejaculating and spurting my cum, after I had finished I slipped the panties off completely and used them to wipe my penis clean.

The panties were far too tight for me so I decided not to put them back on for a while, the next station was only a few minutes away but even so I removed my vest too and sat there naked enjoying the view of the countryside as it passed by. Behind me I heard a door open it was the linking door between carriages. I looked over my shoulder, I cursed to myself it was the ticket conductor, I quickly slipped my vest back on but the panties had fallen to the floor and I didn't have time to retrieve them so I pulled the vest down as far as it would go to cover myself, it was difficult but I managed it and then I realised that my ticket was still in my rucksack.

The conductor was now standing by my seat looking at me.

"Ticket please?" she asked politely.

She was a rather large lady and by the look on her face she was not terribly amused about the way I was dressed. I guessed that from where she was standing it probably looked as if I was wearing a very skimpy G string type leotard, I froze, not daring to move a muscle in case my vest slipped and all was revealed.

"Ticket please?" she asked again in a much sterner voice.

I didn't know what to do, I couldn't stand up to get the rucksack so after a tense few moments I made up an excuse saying I'd hurt my back and could she pass my rucksack down for me. The conductor gave me a disbelieving look and reaching up for my rucksack she passed it down. As she handed it over she noticed the panties on the floor of the carriage.

"Are those yours?" she asked pointing down.

I blushed and looked down at the underwear lying at my feet.

"No," I replied.

I hoped that she would leave it at that, but whilst I was getting my ticket from my bag she bent down and picked them up, they were still wet from my cum and she held them up looking first at them and then to me. She had a look of disgust on her face and after a few moments carefully put them in her pocket. Then after checking my ticket she gave me a knowing look.

"I'd better keep them safe, the owner will no doubt be wanting them back. Have a nice journey sir," she said with a knowing smile.

Then without asking she deliberately placed my rucksack back on the luggage shelf. My face was flushed with panic and I just gave her a weak smile as she walked off to the next carriage, taking my panties with her.

The train was pulling into the next station as the ticket conductor left the carriage, I didn't have time to get my rucksack back down for cover so I sat there nervously hoping no-one would enter my carriage. It halted at the platform and my heart stopped as I saw a group of about 30 passengers standing on the platform next to where I sat. I heard the carriage door open and a number of people boarded and the carriage filled up quickly.

A woman and a girl who I guessed to be her daughter sat down in the seats opposite me, I felt exposed and very uncomfortable with my vest pulled down tight over my penis, and its outline clearly visible through the thin material. The girl who was in the seat directly opposite me soon noticed this and after looking at my crotch for a few long seconds looked up at me and gave me a big grin, I smiled back at her rather lamely. As the train moved off the motion and vibration caused my penis to stiffen and after a short while my erection under the vest was clearly visible as it pushed out against the thin material leaving no doubt as to my state of arousal. The girl who appeared to be in her early 20's was watching me with great amusement and judging by the smile on her face she was enjoying my embarrassing predicament. I cursed myself for not having got my rucksack back down off the luggage shelf when I'd had the chance and then at least I could have placed it on my lap to save my embarrassment. But there was a side of me that was enjoying this exposure enormously, as my erect penis which was stretching the thin material could visibly verify.

The mother didn't appear to notice me and seemed to be napping; at least I assumed she was as her eyes were shut. The girl on the other hand was obviously enjoying the view and continued to smile at me as she kept stealing glances at my obvious erection. The motion of the train was having a serious effect on my penis and the inevitable was starting to happen a wet patch of precum was spreading on my vest making the material transparent. I looked at the girl, the smile had gone off her face now and she was staring intently at the tip of my penis which was now clearly visible through the damp transparent material.

I couldn't stop it happening and without any further warning my penis stiffened and the familiar pulsating feeling of orgasm took over, the excitement was intense and my cum gushed out of my penis so hard that it was flowing through the material as well as running down my shaft and balls. I shut my eyes, I was shuddering with orgasm and as I continued to spurt beneath the thin material I felt my juices flowing down my legs and down between my buttocks. I heard the girl give a gasp and as I opened my eyes she was smiling at me, and then looking towards her mother, as if to make sure she wasn't watching passed me some tissues from her bag. I silently accepted the tissues and as she watched I lifted my vest and started to wipe the cum from my penis and tummy and then finally my balls. When I had finished I looked up, and her eyes were fixed on my penis which was still very large but softening. I smiled and looked around to see if anyone was looking, her mother appeared to be still sleeping and none of the other passengers appeared to have noticed. I screwed up the tissue which was soaked in my cum and dropped it to the floor of the carriage, as I pulled my vest down to cover myself again she bent down and picked up the wet tissue and put it in her bag giving me a knowing smile as she did so.

We were now approaching my station; it was three stops from London Bridge which was the end of the line. As the train slowed down the mother appeared to wake up and looked in my direction, the look on her face seemed to indicate she had only just noticed me sitting there and stared at me for a few seconds appearing to take in my lack of clothes. She glanced at her daughter who was intently staring out of the carriage window and then back at me again; the look was one of disapproval and disgust. I wanted to get off the train here but there was no way I was going to be able to stand up without exposing myself to the whole carriage, particularly when reaching up for my rucksack. On the other hand I could remain until the end of the line at London Bridge and then get off when the carriage was empty but how would I manage at such a busy station. I had no chance so I decided to get off at my appointed station regardless of the consequences. My plan was to wait until the train had stopped at the platform then quickly get up grabbing my rucksack and dash off as fast as possible.

The train stopped and nervously I jumped up from my seat, the mother looked at me in total surprise whilst the daughter just smiled, as I reached up to the luggage shelf my vest had risen well above my navel leaving me completely exposed. I could see the girl was grinning but the mother started shouting at me and gave me a very hard slap across my bare buttocks. By this time everyone in the carriage had noticed me and grabbing my rucksack I ran as quickly as possible to the nearest door and on to the platform, I could hear shouting, hoots of laughter and wolf whistles behind me and as I looked back I saw the girl smiling at me from the carriage window giving me an appreciative thumbs up.

I didn't hang around and as the train started to pull out I dashed into the nearest gents toilet to try and work out a plan to get me the half mile from the station to my apartment.

I was trying to work out what to do when I decided to remove my running vest and see if I could in any way use it to cover my nudity. I slipped it off and holding it in front of me realised that if I pulled it over my head and put my arms and head through the neck space I could pull it down to my waist and make a kind of skirt of it, so I did just that. Luckily it was tight around my waist and covered my bum and penis adequately. I slipped my rucksack on my shoulders and walked out of the station, there weren't many people around and no-one seemed to pay me much attention although I got a few strange looks from passing cyclists. 10 minutes later, very relieved and feeling quite a buzz from the excitement of the last two days I was back in my apartment masturbating furiously.

I worked in London for 2 more years and during that time I made many visits to the same beach but I never did get my towel back or get the opportunity to travel in panties again.

Nudels
Nudels
89 Followers
12