A Trip to The Park

Story Info
With her girlfriend gone, Kirby finds fresh meat.
3.4k words
4.43
59.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Jesse gone, I didn't know what to do. I felt abandoned and lost, not wanting to do anything at all, especially study for my one last exam of the school year, which was still almost a week away. Before long, I began to think back on the fun we had in bed and, despite its scarcity, how good it still made me feel. It didn't take much time before I began to feel better than I thought, and I began getting aroused. Not wanting to let a perfectly good boner slip away from me, I decided to make the best out of it. I closed my door, locked it, and sat down at my desk. I slipped my panties off and began to rub the outside of my skirt slowly. I couldn't resist myself much longer, and I pulled my skirt up and began stroking my now hard cock.

As I continued to stroke, I slid my index finger and middle finger into my pussy, as well as my ring finger and little finger into my butt. I leaned back slightly, and kept at it until I managed to have both my orgasms, with my cock cumming first, then my pussy. What a mess I managed to make.

I found it in my best interests to wander off to the shower and clean up after myself. It felt slightly awkward, knowing what I had just done, but also I felt slightly reassured that nobody really knew and, even if they did, that they wouldn't care as we'd all be moving out shortly anyway.

Feeling quite refreshed from the shower, I pondered what I should do with the rest of the day. I remembered that one of my friends had told me about a nightclub in Roanoke that featured drag shows on Sunday nights, and I decided that I'd go. Even if I didn't meet anyone, I figured that I'd at least manage to get some entertainment out of it. After all, as little of a fan of guys as I am, when I see a guy in a skirt, or dressed up like a girl for that matter, I tend to get a little excited.

Despite the fact that I didn't expect to find anyone nice at a nightclub, I decided to break out the black nail polish and lipstick, which I didn't bother with very often, but I did keep around for occasions like these. For some reason, I got carried away and wound up painting my toenails as well as my fingernails, which was rather pointless since I'd be wearing ankle-strap shoes that didn't show my toes, and I didn't figure I'd be taking my shoes off for anyone. Once the polish dried, I went to the closet to pull out a velvety black dress that came down to the floor on me, which almost forced me to wear heels. After looking at myself in the mirror for a minute, I put my choker around my neck. For some reason, I treasured this one accessory, despite the fact that almost nobody else besides me liked it. There were a few charms that I had that I would wear with it, albeit not at the same time. There was the cross, which I wore when I'd go to church, as surprising as it may seem. Then there was the heart, which I wore when I felt all mushy and sought love. The one that I most often wore, and the one I wore on this night, was the bat, which most folks described as a stainless steel likeness of me, because I was usually a nocturnal creature who would randomly fly around and who everyone else thought would bite.

Noticeably absent from my outfit was any form of undergarment. I didn't want to bother with such, especially when I was on the prowl for some fun. After all, they'd be just one more thing to get in the way. As I got ready to leave, I pulled my little purse out of the closet and loaded my keys, my wallet, and other various necessities in it. I turned the lights off and closed my door behind me, hoping to have a nice quiet trip when one of my neighbors noticed my exit. "Hey Morticia, where ya goin'?"

I spun around and shot a look towards her that could kill a person, "I'm going out to try and scare up a little fun... wanna come along?"

My neighbor looked incredulously at me, shying away slightly. "No, not tonight. I'm sure you can scare enough people without me."

Batting my eyes flirtatiously at her, I replied "I know, but still, the more the merrier." With that, I turned back around and walked out of the dorm to my car, a good half mile away.

I suppose it went without saying that I got some strange looks on that walk, even from the police officers who were driving around at that hour. I guess I was an odd sight, being the only girl who would dress in all black in May. Perhaps I wouldn't stand out so much in a nightclub. Ok, so maybe I was wrong.

When I got to the club, I handed the lady my purse and I walked on in, hoping to find somebody to latch on to. There were quite a few folks in there, but few that really grabbed my attention. I could easily tell that every drag queen there was at least twice my age, and there weren't many single college-age people there. I noticed a cute girl who looked quite boyish, and she reminded me vaguely of Jesse when I first met her. I greeted her, and we talked briefly, but she excused herself by saying that she was going to where her girlfriend was.

As I made my way through the crowd, I could see that there wasn't much hope for me, as gay guys outnumbered everyone else three to one, and I seriously doubted that I could turn a gay man straight. I walked outside onto the deck, where folks went to chill out and take it easy. I found an empty spot on the bench and sat down, feeling slightly alienated due to not knowing anyone there. For some reason, I briefly looked up to see someone in a short black skirt and high heels walking around inside. I quickly got up and attempted to find this girl. While I searched, my mind wandered and I began to get aroused. Not finding her upstairs, I almost ran downstairs and almost ran into 'her.' I could quickly tell that this person was a guy dressed as a girl. Laying aside my manners, common sense, and inhibitions, I simply put my arms around him and gave him a hug. It took a second, but at least I felt his arms wrap around my back briefly.

"W-w-what prompted that?" he stuttered, slipping into his male voice.

"You look sexy as a girl," I whispered in his ear.

"Why, thank you," he responded, trying to sound more girly. "I heard it was drag night, but I didn't realize there'd be so few people actually in drag."

Shrugging my shoulders, I pondered, "Maybe it's an off night for some of 'em, but still you're really cute. Your voice could be worked on a wee bit, but you're still relatively convincing."

He began to blush, at which point I grasped his hand gently, leading back down the stairs to a relatively quiet spot. I could see the confused look on his face as he knew that I had something in mind, but he didn't know that I had something extra under my dress for him to play with.

In the corner booth, I slid in next to him as he awkwardly slid over next to the wall. I had him trapped, but I somehow suspected that he didn't want to go anywhere. No, he was going to be mine for the night. I could see that he was very nervous, and I tried to calm him down with a little small talk. He confessed to being bisexual, which was quite alright by me. I also found out that he went to the same college as I did. At that point, I knew that he had nowhere to run.

I inched myself closer to him, and could tell how nervous he was. He stuttered, "I think I gotta go to the bathroom."

"Nonsense. You're just nervous 'cause you know I wanna kiss ya, cuddle ya, and take you home with me," I retorted, putting my hand on his smooth face. I could see him blush in the dim light as he tried to draw away, but I knew he secretly wanted to be kissed. After all, why would he dress in such an outfit as he did if he weren't looking for action?

I pressed my lips against his, although his lips were still sealed. I slid my tongue piercing between his lips and gently pried them open, sliding my tongue between them, and was delighted to find that his tongue was pierced just like mine. Before long, his hand reached up for my cheek and he began to relax as we continued to kiss. My hand slid off his cheek and down his neck to his shoulder, then to his chest, which had been padded rather well to resemble a respectable female bust. With our hands gradually sliding downwards, I began getting harder as I wondered just how far he'd go. My hand lingered for quite some time at his waist, then softly rubbed his stomach. I nervously moved my hand down on the outside of his skirt and felt a slight bulge beneath it. Instead of trying to get him off while still inside the club, I moved my hand away and continued to kiss him, deciding to wait until later, then totally surprise him. After what felt like an eternity, our lips finally parted and I could tell that he was starting to tense up again.

"Now that wasn't so bad after all, now was it?" I inquired, in an attempt to get him to want me.

"No it wasn't," he giggled, trying to be girly. "It was the best kiss I ever had."

"Good. You actually kiss like a girl too, ya know."

He blushed again and tried to hide it. I could tell that he was enjoying himself, and I could also tell that he was trying not to touch himself in front of me. As his hand wandered down towards his waist again, I took it in mine and got up, leading him upstairs and eventually out of the club. When we got to where we were parked, which was off to the side of the building in an out-of-the-way spot, I decided to quit teasing him and have some fun.

"I noticed that you were gettin' pretty turned on in there, eh?"

"Hehehe, yeah, I was. I-I-I couldn't help it," he stuttered, trying to avoid the subject.

"Oh, that's quite ok," I assured him, moving my fingers slowly towards his waist again. "I'm sorry if I was being a tease in there. I think I know of something that would be much better than teasing though."

With that, I reached up his short skirt to find a pair of lace panties, which I promptly pulled off. As they fell down to his ankles, I squatted down and began to hold his cock in my hand. His cock was actually smaller than mine, but at least I knew that it wouldn't overwhelm me. It felt so good to hold somebody's cock other than my own. I began to gently stroke it, and could tell that he had been hard for quite a while, as some precum began to ooze out. At that point, I gave in to temptation and wrapped my lips around it, tasting the precum and sliding it in and out of my mouth, getting it more wet than it was. It was for a time like that this that I had my lip rings, which caressed the shaft of his cock from his head down to his balls, which were completely shaven.

While I sucked his cock, my hands ran up and down his legs, which were silky smooth, and looked just as good as any girl's legs that I had ever seen. As I wrapped my arms around his legs, I could feel his cock start to get slightly bigger, then I felt his warm cum rush into my mouth He sighed softly as he finished cumming, and I stood up slowly, and kissed him with his cum still in my mouth.

He just stood there, amazed, as I withdrew my tongue from his mouth. He may have been speechless, but I wasn't. "Turn around hun," I told him. He stood there, baffled, and I slowly turned him around where he stood. I reached for my purse and pulled out a bottle of lubricant. "Bend over, sweetie," I ordered him. He laid his face flat on his car's hood, as I pulled his skirt up in the back, and allowed myself to drool a little bit on the crack of his butt. Oh it looked so adorable, seeing him bent over like that, with his skirt up and his cock hanging between his legs, and that perfect butt that was about to get invaded.

I put a small drop of the lube, which I had put a bit of flavoring in, on his butthole and slowly worked it around with my finger. I cautiously slid my tongue down his crack, then licked his butt until it got relaxed enough for me to slide my tongue into him. I slid it in, tasting the vanilla flavoring I had added to my lube, making his butt taste delicious. As I slid my tongue farther in, I silently pulled up my dress, revealing my dirty, not-so-little secret. I gave his butt one last kiss, then I stood up, gave my cock some lube, and slowly slid it into his butt. I heard him whimper like a girl as I slid it farther in, until I couldn't put it in any farther. I pulled back out until only the head was in him, then began to rhythmically push it in and pull it out. I could tell that he was hurting slightly, so I tried to be gentle with him. It didn't take me very long before I burst inside him and he let out a high-pitched sigh of relief. As I slowed down and eventually pulled out, my cum began dripping from his butt. I squatted back down and licked it from him, then stood back up, turning him around, and kissing him again.

As I forced my tongue into his mouth, I could easily tell that his reluctance to taste my cum was easily overcome as his arms became wrapped around my back and we continued to play with each other's tongue until we eventually grew tired. The kiss finally ended, and I held his hands in mine loosely. "Did you enjoy yourself?" I inquired eagerly.

"Yes I did," he replied, still trembling with nervousness. "But... where did that guy come from, and who was he?"

"Oh, there was no guy."

"Then, who WAS it? Or what was it?"

Pulling my dress up, I responded, "It was me, baby." His eyes bugged out as he saw my cock. I could tell that he wanted to run, but he was frozen in his tracks.

"Oh my gosh. I just took it up the butt from a GIRL!"

"Why yes darlin', you sure did," I giggled, almost happy to see him in mental misery. "And you enjoyed it so much, it was worth it just to hear your cute little girly voice and to see your adorable figure. I just couldn't resist myself. I'm sorry if I hurt your butt when I went in."

Not knowing what to say off-hand, he couldn't help but glance at my crotch. "I don't know what to say. This is almost like a dream come true, but in a demented way," he replied, still somewhat lost for words. "I always wanted to see how it felt to be a girl having sex, and I came up here dressed as a girl hoping to find a guy that would do me, and not mind the fact that I was also a guy, dressed as a girl."

Trying to reassure him, I said "I kinda figured that's what you were up to. I was kinda torn between trying to help you find a nice guy to have sex with and what I did. You were just so adorable I couldn't resist myself and I knew that I wanted to have you for myself, and maybe even date you eventually. After all, if you can express your feminine side that well through dress, I think you'd be a decent boyfriend, or maybe a decent girlfriend."

Still in a state of shock, he finally asked me one thing that I was surprised he didn't ask before. "Just how did you know I wasn't really a girl anyway, if I was so convincing?"

"Honey, you made a huge mistake tonight. When you went to the bathroom, you went to the men's room. No girl, no matter how drunk she is, would do that. You, on the other hand, did."

I could tell that I burst his bubble. I didn't really know how to make it up to him, since I wasn't sure whether or not he really wanted me to have done what I did to him. Being the sentimental ball of mush that I can turn into on occasion, I almost began to cry. I grabbed his hands, not wanting him to go anywhere, and decided to try my best to keep this cutie around. "I know I may not have been the most polite girl in the world. I hugged you, kissed you, sucked your cock, then did you with a cock that you didn't even know I had, and we don't even know each other's names. I feel horrible about myself, but, but, I want you for a boyfriend. I don't know much of any other way to put it, but I've tried for years to find someone like you, and I don't want you to just slip away."

The second or two of silence seemed like an eternity. Despite the fact that he hadn't moved an inch, it felt like he was running away from me at a mile a minute until he finally replied, "I know where you're comin' from. I've tried to find a girlfriend for years, and all I've found have been folks who just want a boy toy and don't care anything about a relationship. Then, when they find that I prefer a skirt and heels over sneakers and jeans, they freak out. I had one girl kick me out of her house on spring break and left me on the beach naked. I sat there and cried for almost an hour before some drunk girls came along and one of them gave me her sarong so that I could salvage a small amount of my dignity when I went back to my hotel. That's the kinda stuff I'm used to."

I could tell that he was about to cry. I didn't say a word. Instead, I just reached my arms out and we embraced for quite some time as he cried into my shoulder. Though it pained me to see him cry, I felt a great sense of relief in the fact that I had gained a friend, one who not only understood my plight, but also accepted me for who, and what, I was, despite his confusion about me.

It was hard to say goodbye to him, and we finally parted company after an exchange of contact information. The drive back to campus seemed to take forever, even though it was only forty or so odd miles. It was about 4AM as I walked back to my dorm, somewhat tired, somewhat jittery, and somewhat satisfied with myself. As I walked down the hall, I stopped at the door of my neighbor who had taunted me on the way out. Opening up my purse, I pulled out a souvenir that I had acquired in the parking lot. On her doorknob was draped a pair of silken panties, that had a small amount of precum in them.