A Trip to the Park

Story Info
An affair starts with a lunchtime meeting.
2.3k words
4.42
11.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

March can be a strange time of year for weather in the UK. Only a month ago there was six inches of snow with road closures and snow days, now we were having a mini summer with bright sunshine and temperatures normally only reached in July or August. It made the ten minute walk to the park very pleasant and despite the warm temperature there was still a cooling breeze just to remind you it was still technically the tail end of winter.

I walked quickly partly out of eagerness partly out of habit. I forced myself to slow down slightly just to make sure that the combination of heat, excitement and fast walking didn't cause me to sweat. I didn't want the first time we were alone together to be marred by me being a sweaty mass.

I had taken the opportunity earlier to get prepared, fresh deodorant and after shave and cleaned my teeth again so there wouldn't be any coffee breath, in doing so my mind raced at your own preparations wondering if you would follow all of my instructions and how far this game would go.

Your works conference was the catalyst, the flirting and mild innuendos we previously shared suddenly blooming and growing as we shared our experiences and limits of our own sexual pasts. It took me by surprise when we compared our experience, things we had done, things we hadn't. Things we wanted to do and things we wouldn't. Your list of ticks was far greater than mine and the tales we shared of previous experiences driving us both to distraction many times over the last month or two.

One thing that did come out of our chats was your desire to be tied up, just the thought of being restrained and utterly at someone else's mercy got you all hot and wet.

As our relationship was purely electronic, texts and e-mails, we shared many fantasies over the weeks. Generally I took the lead, setting the scene and steering the action of our story - because that's all they were stories of two (mostly) people getting together for a sexual encounter, the characters weren't you and me. They were just a random boy and girl that we controlled their actions. It was quickly obvious you were using the stories to get yourself off, not that I minded at all, after all that was the whole point of the stories and so gradually we moved from describing a third party sexual act to me telling you what to do, where to touch yourself and finally giving you permission to cum.

Normally I wouldn't even consider you as submissive in the slightest but without any physical interaction between us, you adapted to a lack of ropes and ties by following my instructions and letting me tease and pleasure you at my convenience. Often taking you to the brink of an orgasm and then making you stop only to build you slowly back up and do it again.

The control was all about trust, you could easily have ignored me when you were close and continued against my instructions but the thrill you got and the occasional self administered punishment made the orgasm so much more intense when it finally came. As each day went by we built up a trust and bond, I became the conductor for your solo performances, taking you to orgasm time and time again for your pleasure and also for mine.

At the start, just after compiling our sexual do's and don'ts we wrote up a brief set off rules for our activity together.

1.We don't meet.

2.No emotional connections were allowed.

3.We both describe in detail any sexual activity conducted since we last spoke.

4.You follow all instructions given.

Fairly simple but we both agreed and from that point you gave control of the relationship to me.

All of this was going through my head as I stepped into the car park and spotted you sitting behind the wheel of your car. Rule number one about to be broken and I could feel my heart thumping under my shirt.

You hadn't spotted me so I stopped and admired you for a minute, you adjusted your hair and sat quietly checking your phone to see if there had been a message in the last three seconds since you last looked. Dragging your eyes away from your phone you notice me standing on the other side of the car park and you are filled with both relief and excitement that we are meeting at last.

Despite the rules we both made you had been increasingly keen to meet up, I guess touching yourself under instruction isn't quite as good as being touched by someone else. I slipped into the passenger seat and closed the door. We smiled and said hello before leaning together to kiss deeply.

The kiss was electric, sparks of passion jumping between us and despite the fact it was short, it confirmed the lust that we were both feeling at that moment.

I pulled away and put my seat belt on as you started the car, eager to head off for a little more privacy than the car park currently offered.

You looked fantastic and seemed to have followed my instructions regarding your clothing, a knee length skirt with a cream blouse over the top. Your hair loose and straight and very light make-up, less to get smudged if things got heated.

Before we are even moving light spots of rain splash against the windscreen and quickly becomes a light shower as you drive carefully away.

You started some small talk as you drove away from the car park, the destination already selected but you weren't in a hurry as my hand slipped underneath your skirt. My fingers stroked the inside of your thighs brushing against your knickers then on to the other thigh. I teased a few times up and down your thigh briefly touching your pussy through your knickers before moving away again. On the third pass you spread your knees wider, concentrating on your driving but urging my touch to linger where you wanted it. I didn't disappoint you. Finger and thumb softly rubbing you over your knickers as you stared straight ahead at the road and drove, conversation now stopped as we both concentrated on different things. Your wetness was already showing, a small damp spot on thin material as I push it firmly against you pussy. My finger pushing your knickers lightly between your lips as I run it up and down between your legs.

Hooking the material to one side I moved my fingers in to direct contact with your skin, your pussy open to my touch and welcoming a finger to slip inside to a small sigh of pleasure from your mouth. I teased you slowly as you drove, a single fingertip just inside you playing between your lips then running up and down your slit to brush your clit before returning to your hot wet hole, marginally deeper than the previous visit, repeated over and over again.

By the time you pulled in to the deserted park my finger was fully inside you, my thumb caressing your clit up and down as you parked away from the entrance overlooking a small boating lake.

Pulling the handbrake on and switching off the engine you pushed your knees further apart, now free from the constraints of operating the pedals with your feet as I insert a second finger inside your pussy. I don't want you to cum yet but enjoy the soft noises you make as I played with your clit, finally pulling my hand away leaving you short of your climax.

I made a show of sucking one of my fingers clean of your juice then offered the other finger to you to have it immediately sucked into your mouth, tongue flashing around my digit tasting your own womanly scent on my hand.

Fingers cleaned we leaned together for a kiss this time hands roaming over each other, your hand goes into my hair, mine immediately onto your breast. My first feel of your fabulous 34GG tits pressing into the palm of my hand albeit through your blouse and bra. Even through the double layer of material I can feel your hard nipples prominent on your full breasts.

Easily unfastening the top two buttons on your blouse I slip my hand inside and cup your breast again, thumb rubbing your nub circling it slowly as my tongue swirls inside your mouth.

A car drives through the car park dragging your attention away from me briefly, your eyes on the mirror watching it drive past. Fortunately the rain now heavy enough to put off a visit to the small park.

"Take your knickers off" I tell you when your attention leaves the departing car. You comply immediately, raising yourself slightly in your seat to ease them down your thighs, then down and completely off. Balling them up and pushing them into the driver's side pocket of the door.

My hand moves your skirt up exposing your pussy to my view as you sit and wait as I admire your trim little bush. I eased your legs apart with no resistance spreading your tight little pussy wide open to my view. "Play with yourself." I demanded and watched you quickly drop a hand onto your pussy. Two fingers pushed deep inside yourself thrusting in and out wetting your fingers and causing a small squelching noise with each thrust. Soon you removed them and rubbed your pussy hard from side to side your pink pussy glistening with your juice. Finally moving up to your clit and very quickly flicking over the same spot as your eyes closed and you rested your head back against the car seat.

Moving to my knees I bent forward and pushed my face between your spread thighs getting my mouth onto your pussy and my tongue working up and down your cunt just as you cum with a small moan of pleasure. I continue lapping at your pussy savouring your taste until you physically pull my head up towards yours kissing and sucking your own cum from my lips like the hungry little minx that you are.

My erection is now quite uncomfortable within my trousers the touch and taste of your pussy making me harder with every passing second. Sitting back on my seat I unzip and pull my straining cock and balls from my underwear which proudly points to the roof of the car. You don't hesitate but immediately lean over and sink your mouth over my exposed cock, pushing the whole eight inches into your mouth before your nose brushes against my pubic hair. I have trimmed it especially and shaved my balls too, but your mouth slurps noisily on my cock as you quickly move it up and down my shaft eager to please me after your own orgasm.

"Slow down" I tell you, holding your head in place and resisting the urge to thrust my hips up a fuck your face hard. That will be another time I tell myself and release my grip allowing you to suck and lick my cock more slowly.

You move your hand to join in and gently cup my balls, softly massaging them and pulling on the skin as you lick and suck on the end of my cock. From your position bent over me I slip a hand under you top and push your bra over your breasts so they hang, dangling from your body. My fingers quickly find your hard nipples and begin pulling and twisting on the engorged buds as your head begins to bob up and down on my cock again, gradually building up the pace as I maul and squeeze your breasts. I'm conscious of my breathing now and the sensations tingling deep in my balls, ideally I would stop you now and drag you out of the car to fuck you over the bonnet but the rain has stopped and another car has parked in the car park, far enough away from us to not disturb us but the mere presence curtailing the chance of an outdoor fuck today.

The thought lasted only a few seconds anyway as you roll your tongue around my head and squeeze my balls triggering my cock to twitch and spurt cum into your mouth. I feel three or four big spurts ejaculate into you followed by a number of smaller twitches as the last of my seed seeps from my cock, all of it greedily sucked up and swallowed as you pump my cock with your hand trying to make sure you get every last drop of cum from my cock into your mouth.

Satisfied I have nothing left you kiss my softening cock and having swallowed my load, lock your lips onto my mouth and let your tongue dance inside my mouth like it had done around my cock seconds before.

Only know do you notice the other car and self consciously adjust your top to cover you boobs which I had completely out and was still tugging on your nipple. You don't remove my hand but just push your top over it to avoid a stranger getting an unexpected eyeful if they looked in our direction.

With both of us having cum we adjust our clothes back to respectability and with another car pulling into the car park we decide it is time to make a move. My fingers slipping under your skirt one final time to tease your pussy as I tell you what a close call you had, saved only by the car, that you didn't have your pussy fucked over the bonnet today.

I can feel by the heat and fresh wave of wetness that the idea excites you and will mean we plan another adventure sometime soon, as you drive us back to our original meeting place and the end of our lunch time liaison.