A Trip to the Ruins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muddled
muddled
5 Followers

I was doing likewise. I sat rocking backward and forward, one hand pinching my nipples, with the other furiously rubbing my clit. "Watch us," I heard Lisa moan to him. She started to finger fuck herself, rocking her body backward and forward. I started experiencing similar gyrations, with one hand pulling on my breasts, while the other rubbed my clit. I felt my orgasm building rising from my cunt and then sweeping throughout my body, I went light headed. My hand was wet with my juice. My reddish pussy hair was slightly matted and my vagina was wet and open, ready to receive his nice penis. Lisa lay panting, hot beside me.

His cock was huge, sticking out of his open trouser fly. His hand went somewhat uncertainly up and down it, pulling it and stroking it. "God!" I groaned and fell forward. My head buried itself in his lap, my mouth wrapping itself around his cock. I started to suck; my tongue went up and down and around his dick, drawing it deeper and deeper into my mouth. My head was bobbing up and down on his lap, giving his cock a frantic tongue-lashing.

Lisa was on top of us. Her mouth found his and she was running her hands up and down his body and over my hair. "Suck him off!" she moaned. She forced her breasts into his mouth and placed his fingers into her cunt. "Finger fuck me!" She squealed. "Go on you stud!" She rasped, "You stripped us, now fuck us!"

'God! What a great idea!" I said. I lifted my head from his lap and stood up and grabbed his cock. Lisa leant over to watch. I took his cock and placed it at the opening of my pussy before I slid it in. God, it was big, I could feel it enter me. It pressed against my pussy walls and rubbed along my clit. I sat down on him, facing him and we started to fuck. My cunt rocked against his prick, it was hard and it was good. I started to bounce up and down on him, grinding his hard cock into my pussy. God, he was big and hard, I was so wet, it was hard to keep him inside of me. We ground together, harder and harder. I could feel myself coming. "Yeah...yeah...go...go!" I heard Lisa moan, "Yeah! She's coming!!"

I shuddered and held on to him tightly while I came, moaning and sobbing at the same time.

"Yeah...off...off...my turn!" I heard Lisa say frantically. I lifted myself off him, his hard cock slipping out of my wetness. I suddenly felt very satisfied, but yet very empty as well.

Lisa knelt on her hands and knees, her cunt, glistening with her juices, visible between her legs. "Do me! Fuck me!" She demanded. He knelt behind her and then entered her doggy style. He started to pound her, slowly at first and then faster and more roughly. Lisa started to moan and then squeal. She started to thrust back savagely in time to his movements, her tits swaying underneath her in time to the savage forward thrusts.

"God!! Do me...Do me...God...yes...yes!!!" I knew she was starting to come, she was squealing uncontrollably. He thrust viciously into her once more before he held her waist pulling him deeper into her. I knew he was coming unloading his sperm deep into Lisa. When he withdrew and she collapsed, you could see their combined juices running down her legs.

We were pretty much spent after that. Although, we did let our friend satisfy us once more before we departed the monastery. We did not visit the other ruin, surprisingly we ran out of time. Instead we went onto the other village and retired early to bed due to exhaustion. However, looking back, visiting the monastery was definitely the highlight of our trip.

muddled
muddled
5 Followers
12