A Trip Too Far

Story Info
Weekend trip takes them further than expected.
9.2k words
4.15
69.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was to be a romantic weekend that would relax and rejuvenate both of them. What they could not know at the outset was how this trip would change their lives forever.

The plan was to leave the kids at the grandparents and make a quick getaway on Friday evening. Once on the road they would drive until they were tired and find a motel to crash in. The next morning they would drive the rest of the way to the big city to enjoy some shopping, dining and dancing. Hopefully the culmination of each evening would be some very uninhibited and intense lovemaking, something they were not inclined to do at home.

As they drove in silence, each was lost in their own thoughts. Sheila's mind kept drifting back to the stories she had been reading, sometimes with David, sometimes on her own on an erotic story site. Lately she had been drawn to stories with an intense and sometimes darker side, stories of bondage and forced sex.

Sheila had no idea why she was drawn to these stories. She couldn't talk about them with her husband. It was too weird trying to express something that was so out of character, so unlike the in control, always prepared business woman and mother that she was. It was disturbing to her that she could find these stories interesting and arousing. She found herself fantasizing about them at the oddest times. When she was washing dishes, working alone, running and even when they were making love. There had to be something wrong with her. These thoughts consumed her as they drove.

They had been on the road for about three hours and they were both feeling tired. They decided to stop at the next town that was about 20 miles away. There was a decent motel, part of a national chain. Experience had taught them that the small hotels throughout the Midwest that were not a part of a big chain would likely not be that nice and they didn't want to chance being stuck with a dirty room or worse yet, one with bad pillows. For some reason they both hated getting stuck away from home in a room with bad pillows.

As they pulled up to the motel they noted that there was a small bar or lounge attached to the facility. There were few cars parked outside the hotel and there was a vacancy light visible on the large sign out front so they knew they would have no trouble getting a room.

David let Sheila out of the car at the front doors a found a parking spot. He gathered a couple of bags out of the trunk and went in to find Sheila waiting at the front desk with the keys for their room.

"Why don't we go to the bar for a couple of drinks to wind down after driving?" Sheila asked as David walked up to her. The bar was located to the rear of the building, right of the front desk. Country music could be heard, the twang of guitars spilling into the lobby.

They took their bags to their room and they both freshened up a little before heading back to the bar. David had to admit that the drive had left him wired and a couple of drinks would definitely help him relax and fall asleep in the strange bed. The first night away from home was always the same, as it usually took him a couple of hours to finally drift off to sleep.

As they entered the bar they both noticed that there were only three tables occupied and these were loosely pulled together in the centre of the bar and all the people were talking together. Beer bottles covered all three tables and amongst the eight or so people, there were only three women. These were obviously locals and not fellow travelers. Two couples got up and headed for the small dance floor as Sheila and David entered the room and took a small table off to the side of the dance floor.

A waitress came over to their table as soon as they sat down and asked if there was anything she could get for them. David looked at Sheila and asked her what she wanted. She startled him when she asked for a beer. She usually ordered a rye and coke. David also ordered a beer. As the waitress walked away David couldn't help but check out the cute ass that was clearly outlined in the tight jeans she wore. As he looked back to Sheila he saw that she too was following the waitress back to the bar with her eyes.

"Glad to see I'm not the only one who noticed." David commented.

"Yeah, I noticed it too. She must have one leg slightly shorter than the other to cause that exaggerated twist to her hips as she walks." Sheila said.

Yeah, isn't that odd." David said smirking.

Sheila had noticed the girl's ass too. She just wasn't going to give David the satisfaction of knowing that she had. It was nice but she thought hers was better. David was an ass man and he had always said that she had a shape that very few women could match. She was proud of the fact that after twenty years together, David still couldn't keep his hands off of her. It didn't matter where they were, if David could get a feel of her ass he would. He would always be laying his hand on her thigh as they drove or sat together in a restaurant. She knew he would notice other women when they were out but it wasn't like he stared or leered after them like some men did. He noticed and she couldn't fault him for that. Heck even she noticed the large breasts that were just now coming into her peripheral vision as the waitress returned

When their drinks came David looked more closely at the young girl who was their waitress. She had blond curly hair to just past her shoulders and she was wearing a white t-shirt that was cut to sit about two inches above her belly button. Her navel was pierced with a small stud and was situated at the mid point between her shirt and her low rise jeans. Unlike some women or girls who chose to wear low rise jeans, this girl could pull it off. The pants basically hung on her slim hips and there was no fat visible over the edge of the waistband. As his eyes traveled back up her body he saw that she was looking straight at Sheila whose eyes had drifted down the girl's body as well. The waitress could tell that Sheila was obviously looking her over, whatever the reason, and as the waitress noticed, David saw her nipples suddenly become visible through the thin material of her shirt. The waitress quickly looked back to David and set their beers down in front of them.

"Do you want me to run a tab?" the waitress asked.

"Sure," replied David, "What's your name, so we can call you back when we need refills?"

"It's Stephanie, but you can call me Steff. Everybody does." She replied.

"Thanks Steff." Sheila said as she turned to walk back to the other tables.

"Did you see that?" David exclaimed as Sheila turned to look at him.

"See what?"

"You mean you didn't notice?"

"Notice what?" Sheila said exasperated.

"As you were looking Steff up and down, she noticed you looking. Her nipples got hard so fast I thought they would bust through that shirt."

"There must have been a cold breeze from the air conditioning or something." Sheila said offhandedly. It annoyed her somewhat that David always took the opportunity to try and play up one of his favourite fantasies of her getting together with another woman. She was about as likely to get it on with this young girl as he was and that was not very bloody likely!

As they sat and nursed their beers their gaze took in the two couples that were now dancing. One couple was a tall dark haired cowboy type with a short, slightly big hipped woman who couldn't have been more than five foot two. They were really getting into the music which was some country rock song that neither Sheila nor David recognized.

The other couple consisted of a tall dark haired woman with a trim body dancing with a man about the same height as her. He had to be at least twice the size of her though and it looked to be all muscle, because his denim shirt was pulled tight across his shoulders and chest and his arms bulged in the sleeves as he grabbed at his partners ass. They weren't really dancing just grinding their bodies together as he pulled her tightly to his hips by grabbing one ass cheek in each hand.

Both couples were oblivious to the cat calls coming from their table where their friends cheered for each couple and egged them on.

David asked Sheila to dance but she declined saying that they would be no competition for those two couples.

As they watched, the well muscled guy continued to grope the ass of his partner except that now he was slowly tugging her short skirt higher and higher with each beat of the music. Slowly the bottom of her bare ass cheeks came into view.

"My God." Said Sheila, "How can she not know what he's doing? Look! I can see her red panties now."

"What makes you think she doesn't know?" David asked raising one eyebrow.

"Come on. You don't think she could allow that to happen to her and not stop him do you?"

"Maybe she doesn't have a say in the matter. Maybe he likes to have others look at what he's going to be getting later on in the evening." David joked.

Sheila squirmed uneasily in her seat as they watched the couple on the dance floor. David noticed and thought how interesting it would be to see Sheila's reaction if the couple were to go further in their erotic display than just showing off her ass to the whole bar. David knew the stories that Sheila had been reading. He knew that she was interested in the notion of giving up control. What he didn't know was whether she liked the idea for herself, for him or just thought of it as something that she liked to read about.... Or maybe watch.

He had had fantasies himself, about taking control of his wife's emotions and playing them out for her as he felt, about taking control of her needs and letting her true sexual feeling show through, whatever those may be. His fantasy scared him as he was not sure he could handle taking complete control. He didn't know if he could trust himself to interpret those raw emotions and what they would mean to their relationship.

As they continued to drink their beer and watch the dancers the waitress Steff came up to them and asked if they wanted another round. Sheila asked for another beer. David decided to stay as alert as possible so he opted for a Coke. When Sheila looked at him inquisitively he told her that he had a slight headache and didn't want to aggravate it with alcohol.

Steff surprised them when she asked how they were enjoying the show. They both realized that they had been staring at the couples on the dance floor without even looking up at Steff as she took their order.

"What do you mean 'show'. Do they do this often?" David asked.

"That's Robert, the owner of the Bar and his wife Laura. The others are all friends of theirs and they like to have a good time in here every couple of weeks. Just wait. Things will likely heat up even more if they know they have an audience. If you are at all squeamish about what you see now, you better go back to your room." Steff said in a matter of fact tone.

This stunned David and Sheila. "What else could they do here in public?" Sheila blurted out.

"Oh you'd be surprised. I've seen almost everything in here in the last four months since I started working for them. I graduated from college last June, but decided to stick close to home and get some cash together before going to the city to find a real job."

As they were the only other people in the bar besides the owners and their friends they could tell that Steff was eager to talk to them. She had been standing at the bar waiting for them to finish their first drinks before approaching them again. The other group had had all the beer they were likely to consume already and they were getting louder and more raucous as the songs continued one after the other from the juke box. Things were usually pretty slow on week nights at the bar but the place went crazy on the weekends since they were the only bar in town. On those nights Steff was joined by three other waitresses to handle the crowd. The rest of the nights that they were open, she was the only one working.

Steff brought the drinks back to the traveler's table and looked again at their amazed faces as the two watched the dancers. The owners, Robert and Laura were now openly kissing each other as they danced and Robert's hands were now firmly grasping the naked globes of Laura's ass, the tight material of her panties having disappeared into her crack. The other couple was now also getting into the show as the tall cowboy was now fondling the left breast of his partner as they danced, much to her obvious enjoyment since her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back.

Once Steff had the drinks in front of them David invited her to sit with them for a moment, motioning to the chair next to Sheila. Steff sat down and scooted her chair in close to the table to make conversation easier over the loud music.

David leaned in and asked "How far do these two usually take this exhibitionist thing in here?"

"Like I said before, if you're offended now you better leave, because this is as tame as it's gonna be for the rest of the night. I can tell by the amount of beer on those three tables that they're not leaving until they've all had some fun." Steff warned us.

Sheila's mouth hung open at this and David asked Sheila, "If you want we can take our beer and go back to the room. I think this is getting a little out of our comfort zone, as far as this type of thing is concerned."

Sheila looked over at Steff and asked "It's not like they would ask us to do anything, would they?"

"No way," replied Steff. "They don't mind an audience, but I've never seen them try and get anyone but their close circle of friends over there involved."

"Have you ever watched?" David asked Steff.

"They always tell me I can go home after they get all wound up and I usually go home. Whenever I come back the next day, I usually find remnants of a pretty wild time." Steff replied.

David noticed that she said 'usually', so he pressed her for an explanation, "What do you mean you usually go home?"

Steff leaned in closer to the table and David and Sheila did the same. "This one time I decided to stay and see what actually goes on. I pretended to leave then doubled back to the door over there with the window. Because of the light inside and the angle I knew they couldn't see me. When I looked in I saw that Robert had Laura kneeling in front of him in the center of the room. She was sitting back on her heels and she was wearing only her bra and panties. Her legs were spread and her head was down. Robert motioned to one of his friends who was standing about five feet away. As the guy walked over I noticed that he had a length of rope and as he approached Laura, she put her hands behind her back. The guy tied her hands tightly behind her back. Once they were tied Robert went behind Laura and lifted her up by her wrists. She was struggling to keep her balance as she came to her feet. I thought I should maybe call the police until she turned and I saw her face. She had a strange expression on her face. A mixture of fear and lust that didn't make sense to me, but I could tell that she was not struggling or resisting in any way. When Robert pointed to a table and said something to her I could see that she almost smiled as she turned to obey his obvious command.

"Laura bent at the waist, laying the top half of her body across the table top. She splayed her legs wide as she did so, exposing her panty clad ass to the table of friends. Robert came around in front of Laura and dropped his pants. Laura hungrily mouthed at his hardening cock through his underwear. As the head of his cock came out over the waistband he hooked his thumbs on either side of his waist and pulled his drawers down to below his knees. As he stood up straight Laura began to suck hungrily on his now rock hard penis. It was incredible to watch. It was just like a porno movie.

"I noticed that one of the other couples had gotten out of their seats and the man was undressing the woman as quickly as he could. She was standing almost passively, not resisting but not helping either. When he had her down to her panties and bra, he took out a pocket knife. As she stood in front of him nearly naked she slowly raised her arms above her head. The man slid the back of his knife up her side, sliding it between her skin and the strap of her bra. With a quick motion of his wrist the strap parted and fell away. The woman's eyes closed and a shudder ran up from her toes to her shoulders. He repeated the motion on the other side and then in the middle of her back. The bra fell away and her breasts came into view. Her nipples were hard and wrinkled. She opened her eyes and smiled at the man. He went behind her and slipped the blade into her panties at her hip, pressing firmly into the soft flesh with the back of the blade. With a swipe out and away from her hip the material parted. A second later the blade was inserted into the opposite hip. The woman parted her legs and arched her back. With the second swipe her panties fell down in front and back but did not fall away from her pussy, the sticky dampness holding them in place.

"All the others who were watching smiled and applauded."

At this Steff looked up at Sheila and David who were mesmerized by her story. With a quick look over her shoulder, she leaned back in to continue.

David and Sheila looked out to the dance floor and noticed that Laura's skirt had been removed and the cowboy had removed his partners blouse and bra. As she danced topless she fondled her breasts, tweaking her nipples hard and making them stand out about a half an inch.

Steff went on "The man motioned for the woman to approach Laura on the table which she did. The man walked up behind her and ripped the panties from Laura who winced at the sudden sharp pain of the material being torn away. He then said something to his partner who knelt behind Laura's and stuck out her tongue as far as it would go and leaned in towards Laura's ass.

"When she touched her tongue to Laura's ass cheek, Laura went up on her tip-toes and strained to see over her shoulder without letting Robert's cock out of her mouth. She was unable to see who it was and she did not want to let go of the cock in her mouth. The woman leaned in closer and ran her tongue up from Laura's clit to her asshole in one quick motion. I could see Laura's hips wiggle and press back into the woman's face."

Sheila interrupted Steff's story by asking "Did you think you should leave? What if they caught you?"

"I don't think they would have cared whether I was watching or not. They didn't seem to care if I left or not when they told me I could leave. I noticed some of the men looking at me and smiling as I got my coat on. It kind of gave me the creeps but I was too curious to leave."

"I don't think I could have stayed to even watch." Sheila replied.

Steff continued with her story. "I had never seen anything like this in person even though I have read some about it."

"Me too." Sheila blurted out.

Steff raised her eyebrows and looked at Sheila. Sheila blushed at what she had said as Steff asked "What are you saying? You've never seen anything like that or you've only read about it?"

"Well," Sheila replied, "I have read some stories about men taking control away from their female partners, but I just can't imagine seeing a woman actually going along with it."

"I thought the same thing." Steff agreed. "But then I saw what happened with Laura and her friend. Her friend is the other woman who's sitting at the table over there with two men fondling her breasts. The one on the left of her is her husband."

Sheila and David had failed to notice what was happening at the table. As Steff had said, two men were sitting, one on either side of a short haired brunette with large breasts and what appeared to be a rather trim body. She was wearing a tight sweater that was quickly rising as the men each fondled a breast. All the people at the tables were watching intently as the couples on the dance floor began to step up their show.