A Trip Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steff," Sheila asked, "have you been given the O.K. to leave for the night?"

"Yeah, they said I could leave after that last round that I brought them."

"I don't think we're quite ready to witness something like what seems to be unfolding here in he bar tonight, but I would really like to hear the rest of your story." Sheila said, "How about we buy a six pack and go back to our room and you can finish your storytelling."

"I don't know." Steff said hesitantly, "I don't even know your names."

"Oh my!" Sheila exclaimed, "I didn't realize we hadn't introduced ourselves. We were having such an intimate conversation that it seems like we really know you Steff. We're David and Sheila. We're travelling to Boulder for a weekend getaway and this is as far as we got tonight. Please, please come back to our room and finish your story." Sheila almost pleaded.

David was getting a strange feeling about how the rest of the evening would unfold. He knew that if he played both girls correctly things could get very interesting. He had been hoping that Sheila would agree to watch what was unfolding right before their eyes, but he had to agree, it was getting a little intense from a first time voyeurs perspective.

"Yeah Steff, come on back to our room. We'll have a couple more drinks and you can finish your story. I know that Sheila won't take no for an answer now that we've heard this much. If you don't finish, it will be all she'll be able to talk about for the rest of the trip"

"O.K." Steff agreed, "I'll come back to your room but you have to promise, no funny business. If I scream, the whole place will wake up with the thin walls we've got here." She was smiling as she said this but David could tell that even though she was trying to be funny, part of what she said was really a warning in case they were a couple of lunatics.

David smiled to himself at the thought of enslaving this pretty young girl and his wife in their hotel room. His mind filled with images that he would love to see played out.

Sheila laughed at Steff's comment and stood up from the table. Her mind was racing as well and with surprisingly similar images to David's. She couldn't believe the thoughts she was having because of Steff's story and the things that had begun right there in the bar. She hated to admit it but her panties were soaked. "Why don't you and Steff go settle up at the bar and get the beer. I'll run back to the room. I have to pee really badly." Sheila had a wild idea in her head, brought on by the scene they had been watching and Steff's story. If she didn't act fast the beer buzz would be gone and so would her courage.

"O.K." said David and he and Steff headed for the counter. As Sheila left the room and David was paying Steff for the beer, Robert came up to him.

"I hope you aren't going to call the cops or something," He said with a big smile. "Because if you do, he'll have to put his pants back on." Robert motioned towards the tables were the brunette was now eagerly sucking on one of the men's cocks.

"No nothing like that. We've quit enjoyed your show, but we have to be up early tomorrow so we had better get back to our room." David lied.

"Well, don't have too many of those." Robert replied, motioning towards the six pack of beer. "They'll spoil your sleep." With that he winked knowingly at David and headed back to his wife, unbuckling his pants as he approached her.

With that David and Steff headed towards the Lobby and then down the hall to David and Sheila's room. As they walked Steff was quiet. Her mind was racing. What was she really doing heading to these strangers' room? She must be crazy. They seemed nice enough and were genuinely shocked at her story about the bar owners. She had told no one in town about what she had seen. Like she had told David and Sheila, she had read about things like that in some racy novels she came across in university, but to actually witness it, had stirred something deep inside her. She had no boyfriend and her vibrator was her only release these nights when she got home. Her fantasies lately had been taking up a lot of her free time. The images that filled her head were of her kneeling in front of a man. She couldn't see his face but it didn't matter. She only felt the need to please him and avoid his punishment, but at the same time she knew she wanted to feel his hard hand on her ass as he painted a light red swath across her cheeks. She shook her head and tried to think of Sheila and David and the story she would finish when she got to the room. It did little to clear the image from her mind.

"Here we are." said David nervously as he opened the door. Steff walked through and David followed, closing the door behind him. When they got through the short corridor in front of the washroom, Steff came up short and David collided into Steff from behind. Lying on the sofa was Sheila wearing a very revealing nightgown and nothing else.

"Come on in Steff. I had to get out of my clothes. It was just too hot in here when I got back. We must have screwed up the thermostat when we left the room earlier. I hope you don't mind?" Sheila said.

David was as surprised as Steff with what Sheila was wearing. He had not expected this at all. But it was all the prompting he needed to put what was becoming a half baked plan into action. He knew of Sheila's fascination with giving up control to a man or woman however, they had never been able to talk about it openly. Every time David had tried, Sheila had denied being really interested in the idea, yet he knew that she continued to read stories with that similar theme. Maybe this was a chance to see if it was really what she wanted.

"Steff, why don't you sit down on the sofa next to Sheila and I'll take the hard chair at the table." David suggested.

Sheila swung her legs off the sofa to make room for Steff. David sat the box of beer down on the table next to the television and opened one beer for each of them.

"Why don't you continue with your story Steff, I know we're both dying to hear the rest, even if we are chicken to stay in the bar and see our own version of it." David suggested.

"O.K." said Steff, "Where was I?"

Sheila answered, saying "You were just telling us about how that other woman was licking Laura from behind and..."

"Oh right." Steff said and continued her story. "I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but there it was, right in front of me. Laura began to really go at Roberts cock, taking him nearly all the way down her throat. I had never seen anything like that. It made me really want to touch myself, which was strange because not only was I turned on by what I was watching but I was scared as hell that they might find me peeking in through the window."

Steff had decided when she saw Sheila wearing her nightgown that she had something in mind for at least David. She had enjoyed watching the bar owners without their knowing but if something happened between David and Sheila right here in front of her, that would be something completely different.

Sheila was throwing caution to the wind. She knew that she wanted David to take control of the situation as it was unfolding but she also knew that she had to give him a subtle sign that this was what she wanted too. Having the two of them find her wearing her nightgown was not all that subtle but she figured it would work. The problem was that she didn't know what to make of having Steff here as well. The story she had been telling them was a real turn-on and from what they had seen developing out at the bar she assumed it to be true. She couldn't quite figure out why Steff had decided to tell it in the first place. They were complete strangers.

Sheila's ruse about the thermostat and the heat was really only partly a lie. She had actually turned up the heat when she got back to the room and it was still set high. The whole situation was out of hand and she knew that David would have to step in and either take control to stop her uncharacteristic behaviour or he would do something uncharacteristic as well and seize this opportunity to make a fantasy of hers come true. It had to be the alcohol Sheila thought.

David was thinking that he was either the luckiest guy in the world right at this moment or he was about to be the stupidest. His wife was sitting on a sofa in a hotel room, obviously aroused and wearing next to nothing. Sitting next to her was a gorgeous twenty something girl who was either aroused beyond reason or crazy. Why else would she come back to their room? The reason for all of this would appear to be the story that Steff was telling them and the fact that both of these women had admitted to reading about the same type of thing. Maybe it was up to him to be a man and make this happen for all of them.

Steff was continuing with her story and Sheila was listening raptly, looking directly at Steff's face. Steff was telling her story but seemed to be somewhat distracted. David looked at Sheila and noticed that her nightgown, which was none too long, had ridden up over her thighs to expose her naked pussy as she sat with one knee up on the sofa facing Steff. Sheila had shaved her pussy completely several months ago and it she had kept it that way. She enjoyed the increased sensation and the fact that David couldn't get enough of eating her out. Sheila must have known she was flashing Steff and David and it was obviously turning her on. Her lips were full and pink and a slight sheen could be seen at their juncture.

David interrupted Steff and startled both girls with his tone. He tried to keep his voice level and firm as he spoke. "Steff you are obviously quite warm. Why don't you take off that t-shirt and those jeans? It's only fair since Sheila's already comfortable."

Sheila looked over at him quite shocked that he had spoken to Steff like that. Then David looked at Sheila and said, "Why is my wife acting like such a selfish slut? Can't you see how embarrassed our friend is by your wanton display? You've quite obviously aroused her and she has no way of satisfying herself tonight, does she?"

Sheila looked back at Steff who had begun to take off her t-shirt. She had expected David to let Steff finish her story, she would leave and then David would make her please him in a forceful yet playful way. She had been using her seduction for him and now he had turned her playful exhibitionism into something quite distressing. Sheila pulled her legs together and sat upright. "I'm sorry Steff. I didn't mean to..."

"Did I give you permission to speak?" David asked Sheila in a slightly raised voice. He knew that if he was going to pull this off he would have to take control of both women quickly and not let them begin to discuss the situation. That would lead to disaster.

Sheila stopped talking and looked at David with shock and anger. Then something clicked in her head and she knew what he was up to. She knew that the man she had married nearly twenty years ago and this was not him. He was playing a part and she knew that she would play hers to the best of her abilities. She wanted to give in to her deepest sexual feelings, and that meant letting David take her there because she knew she could not get there on her own. She was too timid for that.

Sheila was curious as to what Steff was thinking. Would she let David control her? Did she crave what she did? To lose herself in this game, if that was what it was.

Steff had noticed the subtle exchange between David and Sheila. She wasn't quite sure what it meant, but from the way Sheila went from angry and scared to submissive she knew she was not in any physical danger. Her innocence was another matter.

"Steff stand up and take off your jeans." David ordered. Steff stood and began t unbutton her jeans. As they came down David and Sheila's eye were riveted on Steff's crotch. She was wearing a pair of simple white g-string panties. They were made of quite thin material and they were soaked. They clung to the outline of her pussy which was obviously hairless.

"Oh my!" Sheila exclaimed involuntarily.

"Oh my, is right." David agreed. "Why don't you sit there next to Sheila again? The pair of you makes a very lovely sight."

"O.K." said Steff.

"No, don't say O.K. Say Yes Master. It sounds more appropriate for someone who is about to learn her true calling in the bedroom." David instructed her.

Sheila smiled at this and David did not let this go un-noticed. "You will do the same my little slave." David said to Sheila with a hint of impatience.

"Yes Master." The two women said in unison.

Steff's head was reeling. How could she be letting this happen to her? She had just stripped down to her panties at the command of a stranger, and she was more turned on than she had ever been in her life.

"Now, Steff, I want you to lean over and remove Sheila's nightgown. She has done nothing so far this evening to earn that garment."

"Yes Master." Said Steff and she leaned over to Sheila who was sitting quite rigidly on the sofa. Steff began by running her hands under the hem of the nightgown along Sheila's hips. Sheila gave a little start as Steff's finger tips touched her skin. She had never been touched by a woman in this way before and she didn't quite understand how she could be turned on by such a simple touch. As Steff's hands continued up Sheila's sides, Sheila gave a slight jump in order to raise her ass off the sofa and allow the nightgown to begin to rise up her body. The slow action of Steff's arms brought the garment up over her breasts, her taunt nipples catching on the material. This caused them to stiffen and grow even more. Steff was looking directly into Sheila's eyes, trying to get some idea as to how she was reacting to being touched by another woman.

Steff couldn't believe how turned on she was by just touching another woman. The dampness between her legs now drenching her panties and as she moved on the sofa the material slid into her slit pulling tight against her clit. As Sheila's breasts came into view Steff's breath caught in her throat and she knew she would do whatever David asked. She had passed the point of no return and she needed someone to touch her, caress her and if she needed it, even spank her.

David watched the two women closely, trying to gauge their reaction to these first tentative touches. What he saw inspired him to continue.

"Sheila. Why don't you thank Steff for removing your nightgown by giving her a kiss?" David suggested.

Sheila looked into Steff's eyes and saw her looking back with what could only be described as pure lust. She leaned in close to her and felt the heat radiating from her body. She closed her eyes as their lips touched. It was like a bolt of electricity shooting through her entire body, culminating in a sensation of heat and moisture flowing out of her pussy. She instinctively reached between her legs and cupped her hand over her entire sex, feeling the heat and moisture pour forth.

As their lips touched tentatively, Steff let hers part and her tongue slipped between her teeth to touch Sheila's lips. This served to wet her lips which were dry and their mouths began to slide against each other. Steff noticed Sheila's hand going to her pussy and decided that she needed to do the same. As her fingers started to slide into the waistband of her panties her wrist was grabbed painfully in David's strong grip.

David had also noticed their hands moving to their respective pussies. If these two women were to be his slaves for the evening, he couldn't let them take their pleasure into their own hands so to speak.

"I see we have two bad little girls here who don't quite understand their roles. I think it is time to show you your place in this little game." With this, David pulled Sheila by her wrist onto the floor in front of him. He let go of Steff's wrist and as Sheila knelt on the floor, David undid and then stripped his belt from around his waist. He grabbed Sheila's other wrist and pulled them both behind her back. She struggled only briefly feeling the strength with which David held her. David looped his belt around one wrist, then tied the other to the first and pulled it tight. This done he pushed her forward so she was bent at the waist with her face on the sofa next to Steff's thigh. He then repeated the process on Steff using a pair of nylons from Sheila's suitcase to secure Steff's wrists. With Steff now bent over and resting her face on the sofa next to Sheila's, he asked, "Do you understand what I've done to you? Now you can't let those curious little fingers take away what is mine to control. Your pleasure is up to me. I will control how, when and if you get to receive your own release." With that he slapped each of them on the ass causing Steff to cry out sharply. David then rubbed the spots, letting them feel the heat that was spreading from the contact point. He repeated his slap on the other cheek of each of them. This time Sheila moaned as his hand caressed the spot.

"You may continue kissing." He informed them and they quickly locked their lips together. They straightened in unison, shuffling their knees so that they each had one knee between the legs of the other. Because their wrists were tied behind them, they fell towards each other their breasts pressing together causing them both to moan at the sensation.

David came up beside the two of them and began to undo his pants. He slowly pulled down his pants and kicked them to the side of the room. The girls were watching him from the corner of their eyes as he slid his underwear down his legs. As his cock sprang into view he could see their eyes sparkle with lust.

"Would you two like to lick my cock?" David asked.

Their lips separated and they replied in unison. "Yes Master." They turned and with one woman on each side of his cock they began to lick up and down the entire length. David moaned as the sensation of their tongues caressing the ridges and veins along the length of his shaft drove him crazy.

As he looked down at the two women, one his beautiful wife, the other a gorgeous young girl, he couldn't help but think how lucky he was. As he smiled to himself Sheila looked up and with a fierce expression of pure lust on her face she moved her head directly in front of him and paused.

"May I take you into my mouth Master?" she asked.

"Most certainly my favourite little slave, but first let's move to the bed where we will be more comfortable." With this David grabbed both women by their restraints and half lifting half guiding, moved them to the bed.

"Steff?" David asked.

"Yes Master." She replied.

"Do you wish to please me as only a fully submitting slave can?"

"More than anything." Steff said bubbling with excitement.

"I have something special I want you to do. You will do it won't you, because if you don't this is what will happen." David grabbed Sheila and put her across his lap and proceeded to spank her upturned ass on alternating cheeks, five strokes each. The act caught Sheila so off-guard that she didn't have time to protest or even struggle out of his grasp, not that she could have with her hands behind her back.

"Why did you do that?" Sheila asked, nearly sobbing.

"Because I am your master and I can do what I wish with my slaves. Besides I think that maybe you like this position. Look Steff at how beautiful her pussy looks from this angle, and how ripe it is. You are fairly gushing Sheila." With that David took two fingers and ran them along her slit which parted easily and he scooped up some of her wetness.

"Come here Steff. Lick my wife's juices from my fingers." David instructed.

Steff crawled over to David and opened her mouth. He painted her lips with the juice and then let his fingers slide into her mouth. Steff moaned and closed her lips around the digits, sucking gently.