A Trip Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had cleaned them off he pulled them from her mouth and David said. "Sheila I want you to resume sucking my cock like you were, and Steff, your special task will be to make sure that Sheila receives just as much enjoyment as she is giving me. Move so that you are positioned directly below her."

David knelt on the bed and Sheila moved so that she was bent at the waist. As she attempted to take David's cock into her mouth she lost her balance and impaled her mouth on it. With Sheila gagging, David pulled her up and said, "I guess we will have to remove your restraints if this is going to be possible without choking you."

Sheila sputtered and replied, "Thank you Master."

David untied both women and was thanked by Steff as well. Sheila bent forward again and this time rested her weight on her hands. Steff positioned herself below Sheila, but not as he had expected. Steff slid between Sheila's legs, positioning her mouth below Sheila's pussy and her own pussy below Sheila's face.

As Sheila began to suck eagerly on David's cock, Steff lifted her head and tentatively licked the inside of Sheila's thigh, first on one side and then the other. Sheila responded by spreading her legs wider and lowering her now dripping cunt onto Steff's waiting mouth.

Sheila pulled David's cock from her mouth. "Oh my! That feels wonderful Steff." Then she slurped David's cock back into the depths of her throat and moaned. This sent shivers up David's spine all the way to his scalp. His whole body shivered in response.

Steff began licking in earnest at Sheila's pussy which was flowing with juices. She herself was more turned on than she had ever been in her life. She had never imagined that she could touch and caress another woman so intimately. But here she was. She not only found that she could do it, but that she loved the taste, the smell and the feel of this beautiful older woman. She needed someone to touch her. She ached for it, but she knew that if she touched herself, she risked receiving another spanking. Not that the idea of that wasn't somewhat appealing in its own way.

As David stroked his cock in and out of Sheila's mouth he could see the animal lust rising in her eyes which were locked on his. He smiled down at her and winked. As his moment of climax approached he thought how wonderful it would feel to shoot into his wife's eager mouth. This was something which he did only rarely, and it excited him more.

Sheila wanted to bring David to the brink, but she did not want him to cum just yet. Sheila was enjoying the sensations n her pussy that Steff was creating. She couldn't believe that another woman was licking her pussy. It felt incredible to have her soft cheeks rubbing her thighs as her tongue probed the depths of her hole and then swirled quickly over her clit. As she felt David's balls begin to tighten she pulled him from her mouth and grasped the base of his cock tightly. "Would Master like to fuck this tight little pussy that is right here below my face?"

At this Steff moaned continuing to lick Sheila's pussy. Sheila sat upright and ground her clit into Steff's open mouth.

David's first thought had been to punish Sheila for not letting him cum in her mouth, but her suggestion floored him. This had not been part of his plan. If Sheila was going to let him make love to this girl right in front of her then maybe she would go further too.

"If I am going to fuck this pussy, I think you had better lick it clean and make it ready for my cock." David suggested.

Sheila looked up at him hesitantly. David leaned forward quickly and landed a quick hard slap on Sheila's upturned ass cheek. "Don't make me wait my little slut. Lean down and lick that pussy." He said giving the other cheek a smack.

Sheila put her head down and closed her eyes. Inhaling deeply she took in the aroma rising from Steff's glistening pussy. This was not something she had considered as she had raced back to their room an hour earlier determined to seduce her husband into some experimental light bondage and maybe flirt a little with Steff for the sake of David. Now here she was with her tongue extended about to touch the clean shaven mound of a girl almost fifteen years younger, a girl who's own tongue was at this very second bringing her to the brink of orgasm.

With these thoughts racing through her mind Sheila opened her eyes, extended her tongue even further and ran it into the slippery folds of Steff's pussy. Sheila began to orgasm at once, the total eroticism of the moment taking her over the brink. Steff, feeling the contractions beginning in Sheila's pussy and knowing that she had caused this woman to cum, began to orgasm as well. Sheila's tongue dancing on her clit and then dipping into her hole as it began to convulse and expel a copious amount of sweet clear liquid. Sheila gasped and closed her mouth over Steff's entire cunt, sucking in the girl's cum as it squirted from her pussy.

David couldn't believe what he was seeing, two beautiful women writhing and shaking in orgasm right before his eyes. Steff was drenching Sheila's face with her cum. Sheila lapping it up like she was a starved kitten. David pulled Steff's legs towards the edge of the bed and the two women scooted over. He lifted Steff's legs to his shoulders and positioned his cock in front of her pussy. Sheila lifted her face, glistening with Steff's juices and saw David's cock ready to penetrate the small pink hole she had just been sucking on. She grabbed his cock and guided it to the entrance. She ran it around the perimeter of Steff's cunt and Steff moaned in anticipation.

Steff had cum once but she needed more. She wanted something inside her. She wanted David's cock if Sheila would give it to her.

Sheila lifted David's cock to her mouth for a quick lick before centering it on Steff's hole and then pulling David forward, into Steff's cunt.

David felt the tightness of Steff's cunt and the muscles that began to work the entire length. The heat was intense as Steff's juices coated him.

Sheila remained riveted in place. She was mesmerized by the view of David's cock moving slowly into Steff's hungry pussy. As he bottomed out and began to withdraw his cock, Steff's pussy lips clung to his shaft trying to keep him inside.

Steff realized she had wanted this since she had entered the room and found Sheila waiting in her nightgown. She didn't know why, but giving control to David had caused to her to go further than she would have ever gone of her own volition, yet David had not forced her to do anything. He had only commanded and she had obeyed, the thought of his stinging slap to her ass the only incentive she needed. As she felt David's cock begin to stroke in and out of her cunt she also felt Sheila's tongue begin too work on her clit, the combination of sensation racing her towards another orgasm. She began to suck and lick again at Sheila's pussy running her tongue from her clit to her puckered little asshole.

Sheila groaned in ecstasy as she felt Steff's tongue touch her asshole. Steff had found her trigger, the spot that would drive her to the brink in seconds. She arched her back, allowing Steff better access to her asshole.

Steff began to run her tongue around the ridges of Sheila's ass and then delicately probed into the tight bud, just breeching the sphincter. Steff could tell that she had done something good by the moans coming from Sheila.

Sheila stopped licking long enough to inform David "Master, Steff is licking my ass and I am about to cum again. May I cum Master, please may I cum!"

David had only been stroking Steff's cunt for a couple of minutes but he was already on the brink of cumming. The words from Sheila's mouth brought him that much closer. The thought of Steff's tongue rimming his wife's ass was almost more than he could bear.

Steff stopped tonguing Sheila's tight little hole long enough to beg for her release as well. "Please make me cum too. Make Sheila lick my clit as your cock fills my cunt."

"You heard her Sheila, lick that clit and make Steff cum. I want to feel her cum on my cock!" David nearly screamed.

Sheila bent her head down and licked and bit at Steff's raised little bud. Steff began to fuck Sheila's ass with her tongue. The two women began to orgasm in unison.

David felt the contractions on his cock. He could see Sheila's ass twitching and convulsing in the air as her orgasm rushed through her body. It was too much for him. He pulled his cock from Steff's pussy and she spurted more of her cum onto David's abdomen. David grabbed his cock and aimed it at Sheila's open mouth. With his cock head positioned on her lower lip he began to spurt, pumping shot after shot into her open mouth.

When he drained his entire load into Sheila's mouth he instructed Sheila "Now don't be greedy. Share your treat with our friend like a good little slut." Sheila backed up over Steff's body until her face was over Steff's. She lowered her face to a few inches above Steff's open mouth and then let David's cum flow out of her mouth into Steff's. When it was all out Sheila bent and kissed Steff. Their mouths open, tongues dancing between their lips tasting David's cum and each others.

David came up onto the bed beside them. As they broke their kiss David bent down and kissed Steff quickly and then switched to his wife. Sheila and David rolled to their sides in an embrace. Steff rolled up beside them spooning against Sheila's back. All three sighed contentedly as they fell asleep each one lost in their thoughts about how this was something that they could not believe had just happened.