A Triple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, Jason felt no compulsion to deny the invitation. He began to pull himself out very slowly, letting his cock slip out briefly to slide over Lily's slick folds and tickle at her protruding clit before thrusting back in somewhat forcefully and deep. He pulled out and made several shorter thrusts before pushing deep two times. Jason continued in as much of a rhythmic pattern as his mind, clouded with these intense feelings, could muster, vaguely following a sexual technique he and Janice often employed to prolong both of their orgasms. Combined with his own recent orgasm, he knew he could last for some time. Lily, on the other hand was panting and whimpering in a short interval, only barely able to concentrate on Janice, who simply compensated by rubbing her own clit and pushing herself against Lily in time with her own motions from Jason's thrusts.

For several minutes, all that could be heard in the room were the sounds of sex. Moans and curses of pleasure and joy, slick skin slapping together…combined with external sounds--dogs barking and the wind rustling through the open window curtains, but those sounds were lost to the three lovers who only heard each other over the blood rushing in their ears. The hot, steamy atmosphere they were creating stuck to their naked flesh and the smell of their own bodies filled their senses with such fiery passions and ferocious desires. This felt so far beyond just kinky sex or fantasy fulfillment. This was three people indulging a bond deeper than friendship and more honest than lust.

Lily came with her usual loud gusto, calling out the names of both Jason and Janice as she collapsed on her stomach between Janice legs, leaving Jason still rock hard and heaving and Janice still rubbing herself and laughing lightly at her friend. Lily recovered quickly and turned around to take Jason into her mouth, swirling her tongue over his throbbing tool and tasting herself. She pulled back and gazed up to him. "I love the taste of a man's dick after he's fucked me. If that was my thank you for getting this whole thing started in that elevator, you're very welcome."

Lily stood up and moved to the nearby chair, falling into it with rubbery limbs. She looked back and forth between her favorite lover and her newest. "I think you two lovebirds need to finish this now." Janice and Jason never lost eye contact as he slid up the bed and took her into his arms, pushing himself deep into her, their bodies melding immediately into a familiar intimacy. They made love slowly and very deliberately for some time as though it had been too long since they were together. They whispered words of love and contentment to each other, finally settling with their lips locked together in a gentle, bouncing kiss as they gently gave and took with their joining. Janice wordlessly indicated for Jason to roll onto his back for her and he did with her still wrapped tightly against him. They continued like that for a few more minutes until Janice finally raised up on her haunches to get the full feeling of Jason inside her. She closed her eyes and began to spread her arms as Jason held her hips, lifting in progressively higher bounces to fully penetrate her.

As she neared her orgasm, Janice was pleased and even more excited to feel Lily press against her back, reaching her hands around to cup her bobbing breasts. She tilted her head back to Lily's shoulder, her lips begging for her friend's hard kiss.

Jason felt the fire in his abdomen stir again as the two women danced their bodies together while Janice' silken warmth squeezed him tenderly. When Lily slid her hands over Janice', Jason meshed his fingers into theirs and they held hands that way as Jason and Janice came together, his seed unloading deep inside Janice as she rode wave after wave of prolonged orgasm between her two closest friends, her most intimate lovers…her lovely boyfriend and girlfriend. The room seemed to fill with hot white light for the lovers as they shared an experience unlike any they had ever known.

When all was finally calm and everyone had come down from their erotic highs, they were cuddled tightly together in the bed. Janice was almost purring as she lay held in the arms of her two lovers, now lovers themselves. This night had went even better than she'd dreamed as she looked back and forth between her man and woman, who kissed her and each other with love and tenderness. Her entire body still felt tingly, a feeling she hoped never left her and she wasn't entirely sure would. She tangled her legs with Jason and Lily's, wanting nothing more at that moment then to spend the rest of eternity in this bed with them, sleeping and making love.

They slept long and peacefully into the next day, until Janice awoke and untangled herself to get showered and dressed for work. Jason woke with her as he always did. As she started to sit up, he pulled her gently back down to the bed.

"You could just call in today, love," he whispered, kissing her cheek.

She turned her head to kiss him full and deep before answering. "I can't and you know it. We already discussed this." She pulled away, albeit reluctantly, and rolled Jason toward Lily, who, in her still deep sleep reached out and cuddled into him, sighing and smiling in dreamland. Janice giggled slightly before looking at her boyfriend earnestly. "Make love to her when she wakes up, babe." Jason's eyes widened and he seemed prepared to protest. "I know I won't be here, but that's okay. I want you to spend today with her, get to know each other, intimately and otherwise. We're not two couples anymore…" she paused, thinking briefly before a lopsided smile came over her pretty features. "We're a triple."

Jason smiled despite himself at Janice giddy enthusiasm. He still wasn't entirely convinced this would work, but he would do it for her and he knew that was Lily's reason for doing it, too. He became very aware of the voluptuous woman in his arms and decided that he'd have to discuss all of this with her, too…after that bout of lovemaking Janice endorsed.

Janice saw the acquiescence in his expression and kissed him again. She leaned over to kiss Lily's cheek and brush a stray curl from her face before heading off to the bathroom. Jason fell back to sleep in her absence and when she was prepared to leave, Janice stood by the bed and gazed thoughtfully at the two people she loved so deeply and purely. This kind of relationship wasn't meant to work, perhaps, but if they tried hard enough and loved harder, it would… It was all she could hope for...

12