A Trivial Little Occurence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
genealguy
genealguy
205 Followers

Julie and I cooperated on breakfast, and had finished eating and were talking when Mom appeared. She looked like hell!

"Mom!" I said, "You look as though you were rode hard and put away wet!"

Julie laughed, I chuckled, mom grimaced.

"Not so loud!" she whined. "And never go out with another couple for their 25th wedding anniversary!"

Julie smiled at me and threw a kiss. Safe again!

Julie and I continued our love affair, pledging our undying love and eternal adoration for each other. We could not be alone as much as we wanted, but enough to feel blessed. We did not escape detection completely. We dated to a movie, and sat near the back in anonymity. We necked up a storm, and felt each other shamelessly. When we walked out, Julie noticed a girl in another school's band watching us. She never heard from her, so we felt safe. Our relatives noticed a change in us, I think, but again, no comments. Our lives seemed perfect until that call from Julie, which brings us back to the crisis.

Julie had finally settled quite a bit, and was no longer crying. I held her closely as we sat at the table in the park, murmuring how much I loved her and wanted to spend the rest of my life as her husband. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Would you really want to be married to me?"

I kissed her nose and replied. "So much so, I'll do anything to make that happen!"

She kissed my neck.

"I do love you so much, my lovely brother!"

"And I love and adore you, my precious princess!"

She grinned widely and cuddled into me.

"And just what is our next step, Darling?" she implored.

I thought a bit.

"First, we get an appointment at Dr. Wilson's. She is reputed to be the best ob/gyn around. Oh, and let's have her prescribe birth control pills for you!" She giggled.

"Don't you think it's a little late for that? Maybe after the birth, okay?"

I smiled and kissed her again.

"Do you want me to make the appointment?" I asked.

She looked at me and asked. "Would you please? I am so damned stressed right now!"

"Sure, Pusscuit!" I replied.

"Pusscuit?" she exclaimed, "What is that?"

"Well, you know, pussy, biscuit? And yours comes with the honey already applied!" She laughed.

"You are so witty!" Another kiss ensued.

We strolled to the truck, arms around each other, and drove home. The folks were there, and Mom looked up as we walked into the kitchen.

"Where have you two been?" she inquired. Julie blushed and looked away. Mom looked at her, frowning. I spoke up.

"Just talking in the park!"

"And just what do you two have to discuss that caused you to go to the park?"

Just then, Dad came into the room.

"Well! There are my two fave children; well, not children, perhaps offspring!"

We all chuckled except Mom; she was still frowning at Julie, who was still looking away.

Dinner was a bit muted; few words were spoken. Mom watched Julie quite a bit. Julie was not eating much, mostly toying with her food. Mom spoke up.

"Anything bothering you, Julie?"

Julie's head jerked up, and she stared at her for a moment.

"Uhh, uh no. No, everything is quite okay!"

Julie looked down again. Mom's attention settled on me.

"I want you two to know you can discuss anything with us, anything at all. We will not judge you!" I smiled at her.

"Yeah, Mom, we know. That is one of the many things for which we respect you and Dad!"

She continued to stare at me as I took another bite. Julie's head was still down, but her left hand moved to my right one, and she squeezed softly. Mom looked at Julie.

"Julie, where is your left hand?" Julie again looked up in shock.

"I'm holding Jim's hand; I feel I need some strength right now."

Mom's expression darkened.

"Why do you go to him for support? Why are you two together so much? And why don't you have a boyfriend? Why, you seldom date, either of you!"

Julie was silent. I spoke up.

"Mom, Julie is having a small crisis right now. I feel so proud that she looks to me in times like this!"

Mom thought for a minute.

"Well, okay, I guess! It's just that you two are together so much, seem to rely on each other so greatly. I don't want you to miss the social aspects of your life!" Julie finally came alive.

"Mom, we have great social lives! We are so happy! Are we not, Dear Brother?"

I said "Certainly!"

I stopped myself; I had nearly kissed her gorgeous lips!

Dr. Wilson had an opening the next Tuesday at 4pm, just right for our schedules. I picked up Julie at school. She was quiet.

"Penny for your thoughts!" I softly spoke.

She looked at me and smiled.

"I have mixed emotions; I don't want to be pregnant because of the social stigma. On the other hand, the thought of carrying your baby is very appealing and exciting!"

She kissed my cheek,

"In any event, we should know soon!"

We waited for about 20 minutes, then were admitted to the examination room. The doctor came in a few minutes later. She smiled as we introduced ourselves.

"What can I do for you lovely people?" she inquired.

Julie was suddenly tongue tied, and blushed as she looked at me.

I smiled at the doctor and said, "We think we might be with child. We appreciate your professional opinion."

She smiled.

"I take it you are the father?"

"Yes!" I replied.

The doctor looked at Julie,

"Are you sure of this?"

Julie looked shocked.

"Why, yes ... yes, of course! Why do you ask?"

The doctor smiled.

"In the event you have been sexually active with any other men, we need to take that into account!"

Julie was shocked again.

"God no ... I mean, ... oh shit, no, of course not. Doctor, I have only been with my brother...Oh god, oh dear ... I mean Jim!"

She cried into her hands. I took her into my arms and held her close.

Dr. Wilson addressed me.

"Is it true? Are you siblings?" I spoke with a strong reply.

"Yes, we are, and we are very much in love! And if there is a baby, we are keeping it!"

The good doctor smiled.

"I see, well it happens! I have treated several sibling couples who found themselves in the same situation as you! Now, if you will excuse us, Jim, I will examine your lady!"

Julie looked up.

"Please, I want him here; I want his presence!"

The doctor looked surprised.

"Alright, it's your exam!"

We were driving home; Julie was silent. I spoke up.

"Well, at least now we know! The mystery is over. We just have to firm our plans and tell the folks!"

She looked at me in worry.

"God, Honey, how are we gonna do that?"

"I think we have enough of our plans in place. I think after dinner is as good as any time!" She gasped.

"So soon? Can't we wait a while? Can't we talk about this some more?"

I pulled to the curb and killed the engine. I took her into my arms and kissed her forehead.

"We will never know more, nor be better prepared as we are at this time!"

She cuddled into me.

"I know you're right! I want you to know how much I appreciate and treasure your help, support and your love at this time!" I smiled.

"I can't help it. I am so much in love with you I could never let you face this alone!"

She kissed me and hugged me tightly.

"Okay, Captain, let's go face the maelstrom!"

We walked into the family room together to join our parents. Mom looked up, no smile,

"Okay! Where were you two this time?" I answered.

"Had an appointment together, had to settle in issue or three!"

She frowned.

"What kind of issues?"

"I would prefer to hold that until after we eat!" I stated.

Her frown did not go away, but she said no more.

Dinner was good, but subdued; I could tell Mom and Dad were anticipating the coming discussion. Julie seldom looked up from her plate except to smile at me from time to time. Mom caught her a couple of times, and looked questioningly at me. After we had finished eating, we sat there, Julie and I the object of our parents' attention. Julie looked at me; I thought I would have to start things, but she smiled at both parent's and began.

"Mom, Dad, this is very hard for me to say, but I have to inform you I am pregnant!"

Both looked at her, expressionless for a bit.

Then Mom asked "Are you okay?"

Julie nodded affirmatively.

Mom hesitated a bit, then inquired, "Are you willing to identify the father?" The moment of truth!

Julie looked at me; I smiled and turned to our parents.

"Mom, Dad, I am the father! Julie is carrying our baby!"

There was a moment of shock, then Mom shrieked.

"What? YOU are the father? What the hell? Have you been ... been .. been fucking your sister?"

Julie stiffened, I spoke firmly. "Julie and I are deeply in love! We plan to raise this baby, and perhaps others, as man and wife. If you disown us, we will move to another city, maybe another state, and establish new lives!"

Mom's lower lip was quivering; she looked on the verge of losing her control. Before she could say more, Dad spoke up.

"Caroline, let's not get carried away here. Let's talk about this, see what is going on, what we can do to help!"

The rest of the discussion was on a more subdued plane; Dad had taken control, and we made some progress in informing them.

After Julie and I cleared the table, we joined them in the family room. Dad turned off the TV, and we quietly discussed our plans. Dad made it very clear there would be no disowning or other drastic measures. Mom quietly agreed. We were not faced with immediate banishment!

Mom asked what our plans were regarding living arrangements. I allowed as how we were not planning on sleeping together, nor showing more than usual affection, in their home. We were going to apartment shop the following weekend after Julie did some research on the internet. Mom sat up, startled.

"You mean I am losing both of my children just like that?" She sobbed. I looked directly at her.

"We are not children anymore, Mom, we are embarking on our first experience as adults on our own!"

Dad was next.

"Julie, what about school?" I broke in.

"Julie will graduate high school in a little over three months, even if she is showing. College is up to her. I make a good wage, and have substantial savings; we'll be able to make it okay."

Julie smiled at me and whispered. "Thanks!"

We were going to do well! The rest of the evening was a mix of quiet periods, and quiet conversation.

As we rose to go to bed, Dad spoke up. "Jim, Julie, why don't you sleep in Jim's queen bed? You should be together at this time! Okay, Mother?" he asked Mom.

She smiled at all three of us.

"Of course. As usual, Bill, you have handled everything well. What would I do without you?" Julie hugged her.

"I feel the same about my lover!"

We slept cuddled close together, kissing but no sex. Today had been eventful enough!"

Julie found several suitable apartments on the internet. We looked at two with no enthusiasm, but the third clicked! It was a two bedroom on the first floor, well-equipped kitchen, single attached garage with entry into the kitchen, great colors, and a large window over looking a large park. We were impressed! The landlady, Marge Koufus, was very friendly. After we asked some questions and discussed it in private, I gave her money for the first and last months' rent and the security deposit. There was some furniture, but we were going to the Salvation Army as soon as possible! On the drive home Julie asked if we could ask Mom and Dad to look at it right away. I agreed; so did our parents!

They loved it! Mom was as happy as could be! She had gotten over her initial shock, and was now a participating member. Dad took us to our favorite Italian restaurant, where we enjoyed a great meal. Family is so important! Julie and I each enjoyed a glass of wine. We seldom drink, but this was one occasion that deserved it. Mom asked when we would move. Julie, now taking a much more active role, said we had to shop for some furniture and things such as bedding, bath stuff, cooking items, and groceries. We resisted Mom's offer to buy it; we were on our own, and wanted to prove we could do it. That night, we again slept in my bed, but now I initiated a wonderful episode of quiet, slow loving that left us both quite satisfied. We were so anxious to move!

Moving was no big deal; two of my coworkers brought their wife in one case, girlfriend in the other, and pitched right in. I introduced Julie as my girlfriend, but she told them we were also siblings. No one missed a beat; we were accepted! After the work, I ordered in pizza; the soda and beer were taken care of earlier. It was a nice evening, and we had two couples who would become our friends.

After everyone left, I put on a slow dance CD, and moved around the floor with the woman with whom I would spend my life! We were so in love, could not get enough of each other, held each other tightly. When the CD was done, I picked her up and carried her to our bedroom.

"Over the thresh hold, My Love!" She giggled.

"But", I continued, "The real honeymoon is to come!" She sighed.

"Are we really going to get married?"

I looked at her with so much love.

"Yes, Darling, whatever form that may take! In my heart, though, you will always be my wife, regardless of the ceremony involved!" She kissed me.

"My hero!"

I laid her on the bed, a king-size this time, and kissed her passionately.

She asked, "Does this mean I might get fucked tonight?" I smiled,

"Well, we gotta appease the Honeymoon God by properly initiating the premises!"

She kissed me back, then I sat up and began unfastening her blouse. I kissed each patch of skin as it hove into view, and caressed her. I removed the blouse, then her bra, and kissed her lovely breasts, concentrating on the nipples. She sighed.

"Sorry, Honey, that I don't have big melons like some women!"

I suckled a nipple, released it.

"Big tits are way over rated! I really love your delicate, feminine buds. I love and crave every morsel you possess!"

She hugged me. I then removed her shoes, socks, and short skirt. Then I kissed her mound through her flimsy panties, inhaling her sweet, musky aroma.

"I love your pussy aroma, My Sweet. You are good enough to smell and taste all night long!"

"No you don't, Buster! A little of that, then you are gonna get to work humping your little wife!" I chuckled.

"Okay!"

I gripped her panties waist and tugged them down. She humped up to release them from her ass, smiling at me. I again kissed her mound, wallowing in her abundant pussy hair, then moved to her inner thigh. She gasped as I kissed and licked down her thigh, knee, and calf. I kissed and licked her foot, then sucked each toe in turn. She moaned and jerked; ticklish! I then moved slowly back up the same leg, inside this time. I dwelt at her inner thigh, kissing and licking gently. I kissed along her outer lips, across her clitoris, then down the other side. I treated this leg the same, taking my time making love to her skin. She squirmed and threatened.

"If you don't get up here and start the main event, I might run out, stop the first car, and order every man in it to fuck me right there!"

I hummed against the inside of her knee.

"After thinking about it, maybe I should stay here. This is the best I'm ever likely to get!"

I moved to her crotch and kissed her clit. She jumped. I ran my tongue up and down each lip, then tried to insert it into her hole. Too tight! I pressed her knees apart; she spread widely. I again put the tongue in.

"Unggh!" she grunted.

Her hands went into my hair, combing it with her fingers. I wiggled my tongue, pushing in as far as I could. It wouldn't penetrate far, maybe an inch or so. I tongue fucked the sweet tunnel a while, then ran my pointed tongue up her slit. I nibbled on the love bud there, caressing its sheath, licking everything in sight. She groaned.

"Your cock, Sir, your cock. Need I fuck the bedpost?"

I smiled and kept on licking. I attacked the inner and outer lips, sucking them into my mouth, releasing them with a 'pop'. I placed my mouth over her full cunt and sucked. She screamed and nearly bucked off the bed. I continued till it seemed she was ready to 'get her cookie', then attacked the clit. I rubbed it with my chin, lapped at it vigorously, then sucked it into my mouth.

She was now rolling and squirming in pre-orgasmic bliss. Now for the coup d'etat! I wet my middle finger in her fuck hole juice and placed it against her asshole. I inserted it suddenly, and she went off as fireworks! She screamed, rose off the bed, and writhed in ecstasy. Her motions nearly separated me from my delightful task, but I held on. Her clitoris was trapped in my mouth, her little rosebud impaled completely on my finger. She alternately inhaled, then screamed. I hope Mrs. Koufus did not hear! As she came down, she was squirming and shuddering in release, moaning and gasping.

"Ohmigod! Oh shit, ohfuckfuckfuck! Goddamn it, I'm ruined!"

I chuckled against her clit, garnering another twitch. She was sobbing, albeit softly. I moved to her face and rained soft kisses all over. She slowly relaxed and cuddled to me. She took a few deep breaths, then was silent.

After a bit, she asked, "Is it always gonna be like this?"

I kissed her.

"I can't make any promises, except I will do my best!"

"Mmmmm" she whispered.

We rested a while, then she pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"Now?"

I gave her a puzzled look.

"Now what?"

I knew, just playing dumb.

She growled.

"Been waiting for cock! Getting impatient! Just hand me my toy!"

"What toy?"

"The one I'm gonna buy tomorrow so you can't tease me again!"

I laughed vigorously as I moved between her legs. She pinched my nipples.

"Is Big 'Ol Daddy gonna finally shove his big pussy wrecker into his little girl's swamp? Huh? Huh? Is he?"

I grinned as I shoved into her completely. Her eyes opened wide as she shrieked.

"What'cha tryin' to do? Wreck my tender little garden?"

"Want fucked, gonna get fucked!" I snarled as I pulled out and rammed in again.

"Daddy's gonna plow this garden and plant his seed! Gonna reap a harvest!" I fucked her so hard her head was bobbling, her tits bouncing.

"A-l-r-e-a-d-y b-e-e-n p-l-a-n-t-e-d!" she stuttered as my cock rammed into her cunt again and again.

"Don't hurt to replant it! Want to make sure it's growing!"

She talked no more, just wrapped her arms and legs about Daddy and joined in for the ride. I again finger fucked her little ass hole and murmured dirty words to her.

"Daddy's gonna fuck this little pussy so hard, you'll think a rodeo rider has been aboard! Open that cunt, you little fucker, let Daddy ream your innerds! Make that cunt suck my cock!"

She swooned, her eyes rolling up, her breathing a gasping chore. She gripped my ass cheeks so hard I groaned, and she wrapped her limbs more tightly about me. Close again! So was I! She moaned.

"I might die this time! It feels SO damn good! God, you fuck me like there is no tomorrow!"

She then stiffened, and began a high pitched scream. She jerked so hard I again thought I was man overboard! Her limbs relaxed, and she grabbed the sheet. She humped back so hard, my teeth were nearly chattering. She was drenched in sweat; pussy juice ran out of her all over everywhere. She groaned.

"Oh god, Honey, I can't breathe! I'm so ... so... goddamned RIGID! Oh fuck, ohmigod .. shit, Baby. I'm dead. As in gone to heaven! Did ... did you, ...you know, ... did you cum? Did you fill Julie's little nest with your god's seed?"

I had, but hardly noticed as I became so wrapped in her delirious climax. I lay upon her, my hard cock fully surrounded by sweet, well-fucked pussy. We relaxed and breathed deeply. After a bit, I gently rolled off and wrapped my arms about her.

genealguy
genealguy
205 Followers