A Trivial Little Occurence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
genealguy
genealguy
205 Followers

She nuzzled into my neck and sighed.

"Jesus, Jimmie, I don't know how many of those I can take! You were a fucking machine, a real ecstasy giver, a pussy-pleaser for sure! I might just keep you around, with all the others, of course!" I grunted.

"Good idea! I might need help; don't know if I can keep the pace!" She frowned.

"There WILL NOT be any others! You do just fine! We're gonna be an exclusive team here, Buddy!"

I grinned.

"Good! I think I can handle it!"

We squeezed each other and drifted into sleep.

We took to "married" life with a strong desire to be patient, thoughtful, and loving with each other. It helped that our parents had mellowed, and were fully accepting of their coming first grandchild. We still had not told any others in the family, but had our chance coming up.

Our Aunt Tricia and Uncle Dave had, the summer prior, announced that we were having our first ever family reunion at their farm. We would 'come out' to the family there! In the meantime, Julie and I had decided we did not want to know the gender of the baby until it was born. That delayed some planning, such as the color of the nursery, but we were adamant.

Julie's graduation ceremony was a great success. She made sure everyone in the school knew of her pregnancy, and the identity of the father! We received no death threats, so figured we were safe. Julie was Valedictorian of her class, and I fell in love with her all over as she gave her address, obviously quite pregnant in her gown. We attended her senior prom that night, and had a great time dancing and chatting.

The reunion took place in July. It was a perfect day, 75f, clear sky, light breeze. There were over 120 people there, some we had never heard of! There were beer kegs, vast coolers of soda on ice, and a mountain of food an army could not have eaten!

There were games for both kids and adults, and much conversation. When mid afternoon arrived, Uncle Dave gave a mighty whistle, and said two of the young ones had an announcement. Julie and I walked to where Dave had stood, and looked out over the quiet crowd. Julie, obviously with child, told all she was Julia Anne Williams, then went on to explain her condition. She then turned to me and told them we would now have a word from the father. I described my love for this adorable lady, and our coming child, our plans.

It was quiet a bit, then someone asked, "We didn't catch your name!"

I grinned.

"Well, I didn't throw it! But, since you ask, I am James Phillip Williams."

Another quiet, then from the crowd.

"That's Julie's last name, too!"

I smiled broadly.

"I am Julie's brother!"

Now, there was a VERY quiet period as all this sank in. Finally, a distant cousin stood.

"So you are brother and sister, you're in love, and expecting a child, and living together, right?"

Julie smiled as she gripped my hand and told him brightly and in a firm voice, "That is correct, and we are very much in love!"

He pondered for a few seconds, then shrugged.

"Welcome as the newest couple in the family!"

He sat down with a very large grin. Then, everyone started chatting or walking to someone to whom they wished to speak. Julie kissed me on the cheek and whispered to me.

"God, Honey, that went well, and I do love you so!"

I kissed her lips as Mom and Dad approached to add their hugs. Many relatives offered their congrats that afternoon, and we gained a new appreciation for our family.

As the baby grew in Julie, she of course grew also. Sexual activities dwindled to infrequent fucking, on our sides with me behind her, to her sucking me as she lie near the edge of the bed, and I stood next to her mouth. Finally, I suggested we curtail these things until she was recovered after the birth. She gripped my hand and told me I was the best guy a girl could ever hope for. I replied that was because she was the best girl a guy could ever dream of.

One night after we had gently kissed and touched, then fell asleep, she woke me with a whisper.

"Honey ... Honey! It's time!"

I rolled over part way and mumbled. "Time for work?"

She laughed. "No, silly, time for baby!"

I jumped up, tripped over the bed clothes, and fell down hard. I struggled to my feet as she laughed more.

"I do think you should get dressed and drive us to the hospital!"

I stopped my antics and looked at her; she was nearly dressed.

"Of course, Darling, I knew that all along!"

She howled in laughter. On the way, her water broke.

"Damn!" she swore, "All over the truck!"

I smiled, now calm and collected.

"No prob!"

At the hospital, she was taken away in a wheelchair while I took care of the paper work. A nurse escorted me to a prenatal lounge, where I poured a cup of coffee, and sat to read a magazine. I had just turned a page when another nurse appeared.

"Mr. Williams, if you so desire, you can accompany Mrs. Williams to the delivery room!"

I jumped up and left the coffee there. I was dressed in a gown, cap and mask, then escorted to the delivery room. Julie was there, lying on a gurney, her feet in the stirrups. I went to her and gently kissed her forehead. She turned and looked at me, her eyes droopy from anesthetic.

"Love you!" she whispered.

I grazed my lip over hers and reminded her how much she meant to me. She smiled, then returned her head to the original position. The doctors and assistants entered the room, and I stood back to observe. They went about their tasks, chatting amicably as if they were at a party! I was a bit miffed, this was MY WIFE, and they were acting just a bit too casual for my tastes. Of course, in the end, everything came out all right (intentional pun!). As the doctor handed the baby to a nurse, I remember thinking, 'God! Is that a human child?' It looked so tiny, so delicate, so...goopy! Two nurses cleaned it , then brought it to Julie's arm.

"Mrs. Williams, it is my pleasure to introduce you to your new son!"

Julie broke into sobs, and I was allowed to approach.

She looked at me through teary eyes and sobbingly stated, "Our son, Darling, our son!"

I felt tears well up in my eyes as I bent to kiss her softly. The baby was then taken to the nursery, and Julie wheeled to a room.

I walked into the hall, then it hit me! I had not called our parents! I hurriedly dialed their number, and let the phone ring, knowing they were asleep. Mom answered.

"Mom, we just had a baby boy!"

She shrieked to Dad. He was quickly at the phone.

"When?" Mom asked.

"4:13am, 7 pounds, 6 ounces, 21 inches long!"

"Who does he look like?" She inquired. I thought a minute.

"You remember that tadpole I had when I was 7?" She screamed.

"That's your son, my first grandson! Don't you dare..." I laughed loudly.

"Okay Mom, he looks almost human!"

She averred as how she and Julie were going to remove my manhood, then congratulated me. She invited me to stop by for coffee, as Julie would be sleeping for a while.

I walked into their house about 7:30am, and joined them at the table. Mom handed me a coffee, then sat. We were quiet, then Dad spoke.

"Son, your mother and I want you, and Julie, to know we are so proud of you two! We had our doubts at first, but you have certainly proved your love, and that you can survive, no problem!" I smiled.

"Thanks, both of you. I felt so ashamed when we first told you, not about what we did, but because I knew that did not fit into your plans for us." Dad's turn to smile.

"Well, you see, parents have to plan their children's lives, then adapt when the kids do their own thing!" Mom and I both grinned.

"You know," I began, "Julie and I did not plan to fall hopelessly in love. We did not wake up one morning and say 'I think I'll fall in love with my sibling today'. It sneaked up on us, and was a long time building. Anyway, we sure do appreciate your support and love!"

Mom's eyes teared.

Later, at the hospital, I was chatting with my wonderful wife when a nurse entered with our son. She started to lay him in Julie's arm, but she asked the nurse to let me hold him. I held out my arms as the little package approached, but then suddenly slapped my hands to my side. Julie had a shocked look.

"Honey, what's wrong?"

I looked at her with what she would later describe as a terrified look, and whimpered.

"I've never held a baby; how do you go about it?"

Both ladies laughed as my face burned, then the nurse showed me the proper method.

After a few days, I drove Julie and our son home. We had named him Charles Edward Williams after both great grand fathers.

Things gradually turned back to 'normal', which was not the normal we knew before. No, there was a new creature among us, and he demanded a vast change in our routine. For a couple of weeks, he was fussy at night, and awakened for feeding two or three times. We cooperated on this, I getting his formula as Julie changed him. Then, he began sleeping all night, a definite improvement! After Julie was properly healed, she and Mom went to work making the nursery fit for a male occupant. What a job they did!

Life went on, albeit changed from before, and we were very happy. Many friends and family dropped by to see the new addition, and soon our small apartment was bristling with baby 'stuff'. One morning as I was finishing my coffee before work, Julie went to the calendar and pointed dramatically to a red circle around that date. I thought a moment, then asked what it meant. She snarled.

"I ain't had cock for too many weeks. There's gonna be a whole lot of fucking going on here tonight! If you want some of it, you best be here!"

My face fell. Julie took one look at me and burst out laughing.

She ran to me, threw her arms around my neck.

"Oh shit, Honey, I didn't mean anyone else was going to be here! It was a figure of speech!"

I breathed a sigh of relief and walked to the door. She kissed me and hugged me tightly. She also called me three times at work! Some woman!

So we needed larger quarters. I had been promoted at work, and was earning a damn good wage. I asked Julie to again practice her house hunting skills, and line up some places. She asked if we should rent or buy. I suggested she make it a mix. Of course, she went at it with her usual high level of skill and precision, and within a week had a list of twelve places. She had been in touch with our realtor, and had arranged appointments. Did I say I married a terrific woman, all by myself? (Well, Julie and maybe our Higher Power nudged a bit!)

We moved slowly in house hunting. Julie set some appointments for weekday evenings, some for Saturdays. It took us three weeks to cover the twelve. In the end, we sorted it down to one each, rental and buy. We made several trips to each. In the end, we decided to buy. It was a three bed room ranch on 20 acres, about 5 miles from town.

It boasted a three car attached garage plus a 48 by 80 feet pole barn. Car repair area! I had toyed with the idea of starting my own business. There were many mature trees, mostly hardwood, and a collection of fruit trees in the back. Included was a nearly new John Deere mower with a 60-inch deck. It would get a lot of use! Before we signed, we took mom and dad to see it. They were both impressed, and urged us to do it.

When Charles (we never called him 'Chuck'!) was 6 months old, we moved into the new abode. Several friends and relatives assisted on Saturday and Sunday, and we held a bar-b-q Sunday evening. It was a blast! Julie was amazed at the room, 3,200 square feet, compared to 750 in the apartment! She thought she might need a power scooter to get around! The summer and fall were just great with terrific weather. When Charles was almost a year old, I received a call from Julie.

"Oh god, Jim. Please come home as soon as you can! I have terrible news!"

I panicked, then it dawned on me; those were the exact words she had used to tell me of the pregnancy! I cleared my throat.

"Mrs. Williams, did you go and get yourself knocked up again? Have you been fucking the football team? Have you been taking hot beef injections?" I could hear her laughing her ass off.

She gasped as she managed to croak, "Yes; definitely No; of course." I chuckled.

"May I come home at the usual hour?"

She snickered. "I guess that will be okay, just come give me some moral support!"

"Would some hot sucking and fucking be considered moral support?"

"Well", she said, "Possibly not moral, but certainly support and appreciated!" I laughed.

"Congrats, my love, you've done it again!"

"No, WE'VE done it!"

I hung up and reflected on my precious and wonderful woman. Damn, I am so glad she started hinting at being my wife!

A few months later, we made a more dignified trip to the hospital, where she delivered Rachel Christina Williams (named for the great grand mothers, of course). Six pounds 8 ounces of beautiful girl (I had come to accept the appearance!). Life was wonderful!

The years passed. Charles was now 12, Rachel 11. We were watching them in the yard one day.

"You know" reflected Julie, "They are so close in temperament and personality! It's as though they were meant to be together!"

I looked at her, not saying a word. She gradually turned and observed me. I had a fiendish grin; she puzzled a bit, then her eyes popped.

"God, no! Oh shit! Oh Jim, you don't think they will be...you know... attracted to each other? Do you?"

I broke into a wide grin.

"Well, you have to admit they have the ancestors for it!"

She looked back at them. "Fuck! Might we have to go through what our parents did?"

I squeezed her hand. "My Darling, I do think we might be better prepared!"

She laughed, her head thrown back. Charles and Rachel both looked our way.

"What's funny?" they both asked. Their mom answered.

"Just considering your future!"

genealguy
genealguy
205 Followers