A Tropical Display

Story Info
Things get hot and heavy on a not-so-private beach.
2.1k words
4.32
33.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit on the rear of the sailboat, watching Justin as he maneuvers the various ropes. I have no idea how any of this works, and I don't try to figure it out. Instead, I watch Justin's hands. Strong, deft, they embody the confidence he pretends not to have. Justin gestures to me, and I pull the rudder gently to the left. He grins boyishly and sits down beside me. "Told ya. A natural." He grabs two beers from the cooler, handing me one before wrapping his arm around me.

I pop the tab. "When did you learn to sail?"

Justin gives me a mocking smile. "Don't worry about it."

I take this to mean he's sailed one other time. At most.

I raise an eyebrow at him. Sunglasses hide his expression. "I wish you'd take those fucking things off."

"So you can read my thoughts?" He takes a long swig of beer. "Not a chance."

We round a cliff, and before me I see a small, isolated beach. I glance over at Justin. He's standing back up. "Well that was faster than anticipated."

The boat is pulled up onto the shore, and I'm dancing around in the waves, trying to entice Justin to join me. He's busy with something on the boat. My mind conjures up an image of a proposal at sunset, here in this private paradise. I shake the image out of my head. Just enjoy the trip for what it is, I tell myself.

"Come swim with meeee!" I call.

Justin shakes his head, "Such an attention whore." But he immediately jumps down from the boat. I stride further into the water, diving in once the water reaches my waist. I hear splashing as Justin follows me, and then there's a tug at my ankle. He pulls me back to him, and I let his arms pull me into an embrace. I feel an erection pressing up against me from behind.

"Well hello," I say.

"Hey." Justin buries his face in my wet hair. "You smell like salt."

I turn around and kiss him. "You taste like salt." He gazes down at me. He's taken the sunglasses off. "I can barely touch here."

"I know." His eyes are dark, almost predatory. I feel a shiver run down my spine.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Spring break. Senior year of college. When I ate you out after a day on the beach."

My face flushes red. "Did I taste like salt?"

He kisses me hard. "In the best way," he murmurs between kisses. "I'd like to taste it again."

"That can be arranged." My breathing is short. I'm surprised and enticed by how quickly this escalated.

"Now." His hand on my wrist is firm. He usually isn't this commanding. I feel blood rushing to my cunt as Justin pulls me back toward the boat. He climbs up over the railing, and I follow him. He gestures toward a bed of towels.

"Damn. You were prepared."

He grabs me, pulling me into a fierce kiss. His lips pry mine apart, and his tongue traces my lower lip. I bite his upper lip, gently grazing my teeth across his skin. His hands cup my butt, and I feel him pulling me up. I jump, wrapping my legs around him. I feel the sun on my back as Justin knots his hands in my hair, fingers massaging my scalp as his lips massage my neck. I lean my head back, and Justin carefully lays me down on the makeshift nest of towels.

I roll him onto his back and grind against him. He kisses me feverishly as his hands undo the clasp of my bathing suit top. I sit up, grinding myself against his long, hard shaft. We make eye contact, and I hold his gaze. His eyes are hazy with desire. I bite my lip. He glances downward, and I follow his gaze. The tip of his cock is protruding from his bathing suit.

I immediately dismount and free his erection, tossing his bathing suit aside. Justin moans as I run my tongue slowly up his shaft. I look up, making eye contact as I take one of his balls into my mouth. He wants me. So badly. And it's driving me wild.

I gently suck on his right testicle, cupping the other in my hand. He's watching me, and I continue to hold his gaze. The intensity of the eye contact sends my heart racing.

I remove my mouth from his testicle and give his shaft another slow lick. He inhales sharply, and I hear him whisper my name.

I move back on top of him, kissing him on the mouth. He groans against my lips, and then I'm on my back. My head hits the floor of the sailboat with a gentle thud, and I feel Justin's fingers rake down my thighs as he tears my bathing suit bottoms off.

And then his mouth is against my clit. His tongue flicks rapidly back and forth. My back arches, thrusting my breasts into the air. I can feel him watching me, and I moan softly for his benefit, bringing his left hand up to my breast. He massages it firmly as his tongue explores my wet pussy. "God yes," I murmur. His tongue traces the rim of my entrance. His lips brush against my outer lip. I imagine my own taste, filling his mouth, a combination of my fresh juices and the sea salt of the ocean.

"Finger me," I breathe.

Justin's left hand stays on my breast while two fingers from his right plunge inside me. I can hear his breathing accelerate as he continues to lap up my wetness with his tongue. I let my mind drift, imagining wild scenes in which Justin fucks me from behind while I blow his best friend. Things I'd never ask him for, but things that get me off when I'm alone in bed. "Holy shit," I whisper. "Holy shit, Justin. I'm so cl-" And suddenly he stops. I open my eyes, confused. His blue eyes are looking down at me, his lips smirking in amusement. "What the fuck?"

He smiles. "Not yet."

"Excuse me?"

He kisses my forehead. "You're cute when you're annoyed." Then he kisses my neck, and his voice gets lower. "I want to cum inside you." My body shudders. His voice. He can say almost anything, and I'll find it attractive, and when he starts talking dirty, I lose control of my body. He continues. "I want to cum with you. I want to feel your pussy tightening around my throbbing cock. I want you to send me over the edge, feeling you pulse around my cock."

My body arches, and my hands grab fistfuls of damp towel. My hand brushes against his wrist, and I take his hand in mine. I raise his fingers to my mouth. "Stop talking," I mutter, before slowly licking his index and middle finger. Justin watches, mesmerized, as I clean his fingers of my juices. I suck on his fingers, taking them into my mouth. I hold his gaze and think about his cock, how it feels inside my mouth. I imagine him pinning me against the side of the boat and throat fucking me. The idea sends a gasp tumbling off my lips, and Justin takes the opportunity to grab my hair, pulling my head back as he gently bites my neck.

Justin's breath is hot on my ear. "I want to make you scream. I want to make you cum so hard that you forget to breathe. I want to feel your juice running down my balls as I pump you full of my cum."

I drag my nails down his back. "Stop talking or I'm going to finish," I hiss. "Right now."

Justin pulls back. There's a sparkle in his eyes.

"Just take me. However you want. Just do it." I realize I'm begging.

Justin is clearly amused at the effect he's having. He leans back down, kissing my neck, my collar bone, my breast. "However you want. How do you want me to-"

"From behind." I cut him off. "Bend me over the back of the boat and fuck me."

Justin smiles. "Yes ma'am." He stands, his erection sticking straight up in the air.

"Shit," I breathe. He extends a hand to me and pulls me to my feet. I grab his face, pulling it down to mine. I kiss him, my teeth grazing his upper hip. He sucks on my lower lip and tightens his hold on me. Continuing to kiss me, he slowly backs me up toward the back of the boat. Suddenly, his grip is aggressive, commanding, and he spins me around. I bend over, exposing my soaked pussy to him. I rest myself on my elbows and wait for him to enter me. But it doesn't happen.

I glance over my shoulder. Justin is carefully controlling his breathing. He's gazing down at me, resisting. The spark in his eye tells me he knows I'm going insane. He takes a step toward me and runs a single finer down my spine. When he glances at my face, I stare him down, daring him to keep teasing me. He accepts the challenge, slowly tracing the shape of my ass. That confident asshole smiles the entire time, enjoying himself. Finally, finally, he takes a slow step toward me and places his hands on my waist. I feel the tip of his cock press against my entrance.

"God, you're wet."

I look back out at the ocean. I feel my breast swell. Justin slowly presses his cock inside me. I release a long groan as he slowly pulls it back out. He does this twice more, each time pushing himself a little further inside me. I feel like crying I want him so badly.

"Just do it!" I scream.

He laughs, pulling out. "You're so dramatic." Then, "What's the magic word?"

"Oh my god, really??" I'm answered by silence. "Please!" I say, exasperated. "Please fuck me. Just shove your cock in me and -Ungh!"

Justin's engorged cock thrusts inside my exposed sex. He thrusts, hard and deliberate, pushing the entirety of his cock inside me with each stroke. His hands are firm on my waist.

I'm going to cum so quickly. I can feel it. I'm about to say so, when I hear music. I look up, and there's another boat sailing around the cliff. They're a hundred yards away from us, but I know they can tell what we're doing. My stomach sinks, the pending orgasm fleeing. So much buildup, and now we'll have to stop before we really start.

But Justin doesn't slow down. His cock continues to pound into me, filling my pussy with each thrust. "Goddamn," Justin groans. "How are you still so tight?"

He has to have heard the music. But apparently he doesn't care. My entire body flushes. The idea of these strangers, whoever they are, witnessing my boyfriend fucking me reawakens my arousal. I feel more blood rush to my pussy, and I know his cock must be soaked with my juices.

I can hear Justin's exertion as he works to thrust the entirety of his thick shaft up my tight entrance. "Harder," I whisper. Then louder. "Harder." Justin obliges, the thrusts coming faster than before. I let out a small yelp of pleasure. Justin grabs my hair, jerking my head back.

I groan his name loudly. I open my eyes, scanning the horizon for the boat. I swear I can see one of the girls' faces. She's laughing at our animalistic display. One of the other girls is appalled, turning away and smacking her boyfriend, who's staring directly at me. I imagine him looking at my tits, the way they bounce back and forth as Justin plunges hard and fast inside me. I imagine him getting a hardon. I image sucking his cock while Justin cums inside me.

I feel a hot pinprick in my stomach. "Oh SHIT I'm cumming." My vagina tightens and my abs contract. Every muscle in my body goes rigid as a cascade of pleasure ripples through my entire being.

Justin groans loudly as my pussy tightens around his thick cock. "Cassie," he moans. His grip on my waist tightens, and I feel his cock throb inside me. Warms jets of semen spurt into my entrance.

I feel my abs contract again, and another, more intense wave of euphoria crashes over my body. My cheeks flush, and I stop breathing. "Uh, uh, uh." The desperate noise is my plea for air. It feels so good that it hurts.

Justin pulls out of me, and my pussy shudders contentedly. I glance up at the sailboat. It's sailing away from us, and I smile, satisfied with myself. I roll over and flop down on the boat. Justin sits down next to me. "Enjoy yourself?" he asks.

My eyes are shut, blocking the harsh Hawaiian sun. My body is still recovering from the shockwaves of pleasure. I bite my lip and nod. I feel his lips brush against my hair.

"Good," he says.