A Troubled Mind Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was so much to do, so many things to organise before the owner returned for the grand opening. During mid afternoon I walked through the premises noting the little things that needed further attention, fine detail that others wouldn't even notice; so much to do. To calm my nerves I had taken the pill given to me by the woman, though it did make me feel quite odd. I was so busy and concentrating so hard that I failed to acknowledge the three decorators who stood talking in the main showroom.

Maybe if I had not have raised my head from my notebook then nothing would have happened; it could have been my fault entirely. I actually felt annoyance thinking that there was no need for the boy to have told his workmates what had gone on. I knew he had – the way they looked at me – the lustful expressions on their faces. I had let the boy put his cock inside me and we had enjoyed it – but he should not have told the others. They knew I still carried some of the boys' juices inside me, felt his mouth over my tender nipples. Did they sense that my vulva was swollen and the lips of my pussy wet and lubricated, soaking the front of my knickers.

They just kept on staring at me – all three males – vulgar, their eyes penetrating, not even bothering to hide the tell-tale tightly stretched material, the large protrusions sported at their fronts; three – three men, hard and sexed up – wanting me – wanting my cunt, probably also my mouth. The men are watching me. I found myself wondering which man would be the most arrogant, boastful – if they displayed their erect manhood's – together, like a contest. Which man would be most stimulated – by little me! Would it be the boys', young and rampant, eager to get going, fuck fast and hard? Or would it be the older man, slower and experienced enough to take his time, relish the sensation, slide his cock in and out, full length, letting me have time and room to squeeze the sides of my cunt around the thick shaft?

I could not believe I was thinking like this, acting like this.

I walked into the smaller side room and tried to collect my thoughts. This was a room I knew well – many times I had been pulled, coaxed into here by the other men – fucked in here by the bearded one. I just knew I would be followed in; the older one came up behind me – I could hear him breathing.

"The lad has spun us a tale saying that you had a little fun with him earlier. Sorry if it's not true; I'll give him a good reprimanding and a clip around the ear. But if it is actually true...!"

Well I began to tremble but was very convinced that the pill I had taken contained something very powerful! I didn't want to deny what had happened; usually I would have beside myself with horror and disgust and threatened to report the man. I couldn't tell a lie could I? I turned slowly, because I was nervous, but brave, at least it was a brave act for me. I didn't answer and looked at him, and he at me – and then he knew!

His fingers had begun to undone my top. "The boy said that he really enjoyed it!" The man sounded rude and quite bad, then his voice dropped to a whisper. "Sit down!"

It was frightening, being so close to the groin of this man, watching while he unzipped and drew out his large cock, hard and swollen, pointing toward my face, my mouth. I knew what he wanted me to do, his dick hovered just a couple of inches away, and already it was seeping from the tiny hole. He dropped his pants and for the first time I got chance to examine a man's scrotum, his balls, in that wrinkly bag. I saw all the veins that zigzagged his shaft, filled with blood, purple, like the big head that pushed through the soft skin, shiny and angry.

I had to touch and hold his balls, just to see how it felt how the weighed. I hadn't planned to let that big purple helmet slip easily into my mouth but it seemed silly now for me to resist or refuse – not at this stage. Sucking the dick seemed to come naturally, much more agreeable when one isn't forced. I tasted the wetness that spurted gently from that hole that men pee from but strangely it wasn't an unpleasant sensation; my head bobbed and drew more of the liquid to the back of my throat, swallowing. Neither did it seem to matter that the two boys had come to join us – or that both were releasing my tits from my bra.

I had a desire to want to know how the big man's cock would feel inside my pussy though I didn't dare just ask. We had so little time, that day – there was so much to do. I would have to make it clear somehow, let them know that time was at a premium; we didn't have the luxury of hours to wallow and savour the moments. I hoped my eyes would convey the message but it needed more. I startled them by stopping what we were doing and stood up, fixing my eyes on the man; I lifted my skirt, rubbed my hungry pussy, pulled my panties and hoped he would fill the void.

How good the boy's were, how perceptive and unselfish they were to take the trouble to hold me, balance me, while the man pushed forward entering my hole. I cried out but they could clearly see it was through joy and happiness. Bounce me up and down, more, faster harder. It was almost impossible to keep my lips covering the mouths of the boys as I kissed each in turn.

Better when they had me on the table, now I was secure my hands became free to play with the young cocks, sometimes wanking them, as they call the act, sometimes being able to take the delightful youthful penises in my mouth. How greedy I was, not deciding whether I wanted to drink their jism, wanting to feel it flow into my mouth, or whether to have these energetic young men fuck me, ram those lovely cocks into my cunt!

Why not both? The man had shot his load inside me, making me orgasm – though I was far from satisfying my appetite. "Fuck me boy!" I instructed the one who had not enjoyed me that morning. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he stood at the table's edge, going like a piston engine. I eased off only while I drunk down the salty sperm of the other boy, letting him piss it out onto my tongue.

Oh what a tale I would be able to tell to my counsellors!

It was later in the day – 4:15pm when they came to look for me again.

"Goodness! You want me again – do we really have the time?" I was giggling, in high spirits.

"I have so much work to get through!" I said, bending over for them, my tits hanging from my bra.

The boys displayed their weapons for me and as one banged into me from behind the other pushed his penis past my lips and held my head firmly fucking my face. If neither boy managed to oblige me too with an orgasm I was reassured to know that the older man, with his more massive specimen, waited patiently, watching, while the boys warmed me up; I had no idea at all who the fourth man was or from where he had suddenly appeared. It didn't matter though.

Well the big day finally came around. Dora had returned to reopen the shop and she was throwing a party by way of celebrating the event. As usual I was kept very busy, helping to serve the refreshments and such like. I had hoped that Dora would have publicly acknowledged all I had done for her – all that reorganising – but well, it was not forthcoming.

Maybe I had done too much, tired myself out. I had been very busy, what with all the extra, unplanned activity too! One large glass of wine was all it took for me to buckle at the knees. How embarrassing it was. Something was going wrong though, I could sense the way people had been looking at me. I didn't feel confident anymore – I wished I had another pill.

Voices, I heard voices all around the bed I had been laid on. I could put names to every voice. How amazing it is that of all the many people we meet each one sounds very different. I didn't need to open my eyes. They were talking about me.

Dora said, "She shouldn't have been at the bloody shop every day!"

"Well you said to expect her popping in!" (One of the builders)

"Not to stay – I was just trying to make the poor woman feel useful!"

"She said she was organising your records."

"No." (Dora was laughing, mocking) "There is nothing of value up there. I said she could empty the attic and take it to be destroyed – it's no more than waste paper, very little of it at that! You must have seen her walking around carrying the same files, the same bits of paper. So what happened?"

"Well, we tried to be patient with her but suddenly she kept going on about the big guy with the beard, saying he kept cornering her and forcing her to do things."

"And...." (Dora is interrupting) "There is no guy with a beard?"

"Not on our gang no. I should have taken steps – but I did have a word with a man from her meeting hall, Michael, who said he'd speak to her doctor. Anyway, the lads found her comical – they made her cups of tea, and kept popping through to see if she was okay. Unfortunately one day I went to look up in the attic wondering where two of my men had disappeared. I found them with her – they were having sex, taking advantage of her. I had to fire them."

(I hear Dora's man friend speak) "So why isn't the woman's husband doing more?"

"She doesn't have an husband," (Dora is telling them my personal business and anyway it's untrue!) "He left last year; ran off after having an affair with a younger woman. Told everyone he was tired of living with a religious nut and not having a sex life. Guess what? He was a big man with a beard!"

"Oh my goodness, how sad!"

I hear the people leave the room but someone has stayed behind. I dare to open my eyes and see, to my great surprise that the woman from the meeting hall is here – and the doctor. Perhaps they will give me another little pill. They tell me not to speak and just stare down at me. Dora has quietly come back into the room too and she is leaning over me; she wants to whisper in my ear.

"They are going to take you back to the meeting hall – so you can have a lie down on the big bed in the basement. I will be along later with some friends – then you can show me how much you have learned."

Dora looks different – she looks mean and evil, smirking at me.

"Go quietly and don't make a fuss – or we may have to take into that other room. Do you remember – the one with the benches – the shackles – the whips? We don't want to have to chain you to the wall do we?"

I go peacefully letting them lead me out the back way. I saw a man standing in the shadows; he is a big man with a beard. I swear I heard him laughing.

The End

12