A Troublesome Guest Pt. 02

Story Info
Nicole begins to submit to her new house guest.
1.4k words
4.45
45.9k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting home later than usual from the hospital. We were down a few candy stripers so I had to fill in during my shift. The lack of staff created an excess amount of work I had to finish giving me no time to change out of the candy striper uniform. I just wanted to get into the shower.

I was fumbling with my keys only to find the door was already unlocked. I opened the door to find Nate sitting on the couch, his feet were resting on the coffee table. I jumped back startled, genuinely having forgotten he was in my home after the long shift.

"Not generally the reaction women give me when they see me." He chuckled to himself and patted the seat next to him. "I'll order a pizza, come watch a movie with me.

I gave him an accusatory look to which he raised his hands in defense. "I already told you, I'll wait until you ask for it. Now come sit."

"I need to shower." I went into my room, closing the door behind me. Thirty minutes later, I emerged in a tank top and sweatpants, my hair still damp.

"Perfect timing, I just placed the order." I took a seat at the other end of the couch.

"Alright, what are we watching?"

"The haunting of Katherine Orick,"he looked at me seemingly proud of himself.

"I don't do horror."

"Scared?"

"No...whatever put it on."

I repositioned myself in the middle of the couch as the movie began showing an old house in the middle of the woods. 'I hate horror movies.' I was fine til about 30 minutes in when a woman crawled from under the house directly at the screen. I yelped, jumping up and ending up practically on his lap. Then there was a knock on the door and I was actually on his lap.

He patted my thigh. "That's probably the pizza, I should grab that." He lifted me off his lap placing me back on the couch and went to pay for the pizza. He returned to the couch offering me a slice. "You gonna be ok?" Don't want you flipping out if something falls over."

I rolled my eyes, sitting back on the couch and accepting the food. "You're acting really comfortable sitting on my couch, in my apartment. What actually happened anyway?"

"It's not a great story. And I'm sure you're just trying to avoid watching the rest of the movie." he motioned towards the tv I had paused when he got up.

"Maybe, but tell me anyway." I leaned in intently. I was banking on got into a fight with a roommate or minor warrant out for arrest.

"Have it your way." He leaned back against the couch. "So, I have a one bedroom out in Polis, been there a little over three years. About a year and a half ago, I started seeing Rayna, some of my buddies introduced me to her. Hit it off, pretty much were cohabiting within a couple months so I asked her to move in. On paper we were perfect together, like this ideal couple destined for marriage. And it's not like in reality we were bad, but something just wasn't there."

"I do love her, just not in the way she deserves, and the way I deserve. So I ended things; but since we live together, I wanted to give her space and time. And my friends are her friends so staying with them didn't seem like the best idea. When I told my mom we ended things she just went straight to your mom and spiraled out to me being here." He shrugged.

I looked at him. Having judged him completely wrong. Actually hearing him and seeing him as more than this random guy my mother had dropped at my doorstep. I wanted to reach out. Wanted to apologize for believing the worst of him. I...I...

"I want you to touch me." I looked directly into his eyes.

He stared intently at me; processing what I said maybe, deciding what to do. He placed his right hand on the side of my face, bringing it towards his own. His lips pressed in to mine and he kissed me deeply. The smell of his cologne enveloped me. I felt his fingers run a trail up my knee and thigh stopping short of my mound. He used his hands to spread my thighs dragging his fingers across the sensitive flesh. His tongue parted my lips coaxing my tounge out to meet his. The kiss was tender yet demanding. My pussy began throbbing as our tongues danced and he continued kissing me. His fingers continued to dance on my skin, teasing me, but never giving me the satisfaction I craved.

I tried to lean into his hand as the kiss grew but he moved the hand on my cheek down placing his thumb on my larynx while his other fingers wrapped around the back of my neck. He held me there in that position while he caressed the top of my inner thigh, only a finger extension away from my pussy lips. I pleaded with my eyes for for more.

"Beg for it," he growled at me.

My mind couldn't think. Only that it needed more of him, his fingers closer to me. "Please," I whispered.

His finger extended brushing against my lips through the sweatpants. "What," he pressed.

"Please, touch me Nate," I purred louder reaching my right hand out towards the crotch of his pants. He was hard and I traced my hand down applying pressure to all 8 inches of his dick.

"Mhm," he placed one hand on my hip and the other on my ass lifting me from the couch and placing my body so that I was straddling him. He lifted the shirt up my torso and over my head, tossing it into a corner of the room. His hand went to the back of my neck pulling my face back towards his lips. I kissed him, grinding my pussy lips against the imprint of his cock. He gently bit my lip and used his free hand to pull my body closer to him, dragging my pussy along the length of his dick. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He placed his hands under my ass hoisting me up and laying me back down on the couch, his body on top of mine. His mouth moved away from mine, kissing down my jaw line, to my trachea and applying small kisses across the contour of my breast. I felt his knee part my legs as his hand slipped into the waistband of my sweats seeking out my sex. His index and middle finger slipped past my clit into my pool of moisture. I knew I was wet but I could only really feel how much with his fingers inside of me. He dragged them out of me, up my slit, and began circling my clit. I felt the blood swell in my lower region and my hand reached out to to claw his back. His mouth returned to mine and flooding me with his testosterone. My body was on fire; and I yearned for more. He began to piston his finger in and out of my sex tapping against the roof. Waves of euphoria washed over me as I tried to pull his body in closer to me.

"Submit to me. Your pussy, body and pleasure." He drummed on my clit making my toes curl and my eyes roll back. "Beg for release," he whispered into my ear.

I wanted it more than anything at that moment; I wanted him more than anything.

"It's yours," I moaned. "All of it, all of me, my body is yours." I was intoxicated by everything he was doing. His rhythm built and his fingers vibrated against my clit. His lips returned to mine causing me to moan into his mouth. "Fuck," I groaned as I felt my orgasm rise to its peak. ' A few more moments.'

He shoved his fingers back into me assaulting my soaking wet sex. I couldn't take it anymore and the walls of my entranced clenched at his fingers pulsing delicious waves of release throughout my entire body. It felt like every ounce of energy I had left my body. Before I could react or recover though Nate put his hands back under my ass and lifted me towards him. My legs instinctively wrapped around his waist as my arms did the same to his neck. He carried me towards my bedroom.

"I'm not done with you yet." He slammed the door shut behind us.

To Be Continued.