A Troublesome Nymph Ch. 03

Story Info
The Nymph helps a young woman seek revenge.
5.5k words
4.53
5.5k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
703 Followers

CHAPTER 3 - A PUBLIC LESSON.

Nicola left her house and headed down her street. She was wondering why she was even bothering to go to this party. If it hadn't been for her friend Casper she definitely wouldn't have even entertained the idea.

It was still early in the evening, but the streets were quiet.

She didn't notice a tiny nymph watching her closely. Studying her. Nicola was wearing a long sleeved black crop top. Showing a little bit of her stomach above her red plaid pleated mini skirt. She had thigh high black boots that echoed loudly down the deserted streets.

She had a pretty face concealed with a hint of gothic makeup. Light purple lips to go with the purple highlights in her long straight dark hair. She was average height with a curvy figure.

Espin liked her already. She looked like she had spirit, and a pang of guilt crossed her mind before she pushed it away. That meddling Serenity might be getting to me after all, she thought. I'm going to have to sort that out. She flew slowly lower.

"Hello pretty girl," Espin said close to her ear.

Nicola jumped slightly and turned. Saw the nymph close to her face. She instinctively tried to swat it and Espin had to dodge.

"What the fucking hell are you?" Nicola shouted. She tried to bat Espin away again. Espin dodged, giggling.

"Shhhh," Espin said. Her finger to her lips, looking around. She smiled sweetly at the young woman. "I'm a nymph silly."

"Of course you are!" Nicola said. Studying the tiny young woman with wings in front of her. "How stupid of me." Her heart was beating hard.

The nymph was incredibly beautiful, she thought. A perfect slim body in her short green skirt and small green tube top. Stunningly crafted thigh high brown boots. The clothes didn't leave much to the imagination. But it was her face. If someone could design the perfect facial features, then this is what they would come up with. The long silky blonde hair and the pointy ears just topped it off perfectly.

Espin giggled and spun. "I'm Espin and I want to give you a present," she said. Stopping and facing Nicola again.

"Hi Espin. I'm Nicola," she said. She was too stunned to think clearly. "What kind of present?" And at what cost, Nicola didn't add. Her instincts told her straight away there was something about this nymph, she thought.

"Pleasure," Espin said. "One wish to make your deepest desires come true."

"Okay," Nicola said, thinking. "And what do you get out of it." Her trust had diminished somewhat over the last year. Espin's smile faltered. Only for a split second but enough for Nicola to spot.

"I get pleasure from bringing pleasure to others," Espin said. She giggled again. That always worked. She was slightly distressed that for the second time in a row, a female of the human species saw through her act. I must be laying the sweetness on too thick, she thought. She would dial it back a bit next time.

"I bet you do," Nicola said. "Please cut the bullshit Espin. I've had enough of people being two faced to last me a lifetime. As much as like the sound of this wish of yours, I can't stand this Tinkerbell bullshit."

Espin smiled. This time it was a true smile. "I like you," Espin said. "You're a perceptive young lady. I'm not lying though. I do offer you a wish, one that will bring you great pleasure. And yes, I get a perverse pleasure of seeing that wish carried out."

Nicola thought for a second. "I can see the attraction in that," she said. "I imagine you add your own little spin on things."

"Very clever," said Espin. This human was very impressive. Espin liked her a lot. "So do you still want your wish or not?"

"I think I do," Nicola said. "If I choose right then I imagine the positives could outweigh the negatives."

"Choose wisely then," Espin said.

"You're not incredibly evil though are you?" asked Nicola. "You're not going to fuck me up for life, or kill me, or something."

"I'll try not too," Espin said. She felt Nicola study her hard. Her brown eyes burrowing into her.

"No I don't think you're evil," Nicola said. "Naughty, but not evil. Fuck it. This place needs livening up. You fancy coming to a party with me? "

"Ooh. Yes please," Espin said, genuinely intrigued. "I'm with you till your wish is made."

"Let's walk," Nicola said. "I've got to meet my friend Casper first though, and then we can go."

"You can't tell him about me," Espin said. "Only you can talk to me tonight."

"Okay," Nicola said. They continued on in silence for a bit.

"How old are you?" Espin asked. Flying silently next to her ear.

"18," Nicola replied. "You?" She didn't think the nymph could be much older than her.

"Oh I'm a lot older," Espin said. She didn't want to elaborate. "You said earlier about too many people being two faced in your life. Why did you say that?" Espin didn't really know why she was asking. There was just something about this girl she liked. Maybe she was like herself.

Nicola considered for a moment. She didn't see any reason not to be open with Espin.

"I came out as a lesbian a few months ago," Nicola said. She looked down as she walked. "It didn't quite happen as I would have liked."

"Why I thought humans were a bit more understanding of that these days," said Espin.

Nicola laughed. "Yeah right," she said. "It's better than it used to be, but we've got a long way to go. To be fair the majority of my friends were very happy for me. One was not." Nicola's face turned to one of hurt. Espin waited.

"My best friend," Nicola continued. "That didn't go so well. We were at a party and someone dared us to kiss and we did. It was passionate and hot, everyone cheered. I had loved her for years. I read too much into it. Later that night we were alone in the garden. We were talking and I told her I loved her and kissed her, she responded at first, I know she did, but someone saw us."

Espin listened. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Terrible memories resurfacing in her own head. She pushed them back down, where they wouldn't hurt her again.

"She panicked and claimed I kissed her and wouldn't let her go," Nicola said. A tear running down her cheek. "She told everyone I was a lesbian and couldn't keep my hands to myself. She told everyone I said I loved her. We had been friends for years and she sacrificed it all to save her own reputation. And do you know what hurts the most?" she turned to Espin.

"That you believe she actually loved you too," Espin said, so quietly that Nicola only just heard. She knew exactly what hurt the most.

"Yeah," Nicola said. "She's been ignoring me since that day. Unless it's to make a hurtful comment." She wiped away another tear.

"I'm sorry," Espin said, and she meant it. She knew now why she liked this young woman.

"My life can't get much worse right now," Nicola said. "That's why I'll risk your little wish game. Just don't fuck me over too much."

"I promise I won't," Espin said. She was surprised to find she was telling the truth.

"What about you," Nicola said. She wanted to change the subject. "Any little men or women nymphs you shack up with?"

"No," Espin said. "And we're all lesbians in the nymph world. No men nymphs. You have to find a well endowed squirrel if you want some cock action."

Nicola head spun, mouth open. "You're fucking kidding right!" She almost shouted.

Espin looked serious for a second and then burst out laughing. "Of course I'm joking!" Espin said, between fits of laughter. "Your face. That never grows old."

"You prick," Nicola said, starting to laugh too. "I thought you were serious then."

"Brilliant," Espin said, still giggling.

"There's Casper," Nicola said, she wiped her eyes. They were still a bit red from the tears.

"I'll be nearby," Espin said. "I'll know when you want your wish." She flew in and gave Nicola a light kiss on the cheek. The poor girl had been through a lot.

Nicola smiled at her. "What happens if I tell Casper?" Nicola asked. Wondering.

"I have to vaporise him," Espin said. A dangerous look on her face.

"What! You can't do that!" Nicola said, panicking.

"Only joking," Espin said, laughing again. "Nothing will happen. I'd just rather you didn't."

"Oh you bitch," Nicola said, laughing too. Her heart beat fast. "You scared me."

Espin laughed again and flew off to follow from a distance. Nicola composed herself and walked over towards where her friend stood.

Espin watched from a rooftop as Nicola hugged her friend and they started walking and talking.

"I must be going soft," Espin said. "It's you're fucking fault Red." Espin said it loud enough, so the bothersome stalker would hear.

Serenity popped her head out from behind a chimney stack and cursed silently to herself.

"How could you tell I was there?" Serenity said.

"I'm just too good," Espin said. "I suppose you heard everything?" Espin looked at her as she flew in. The air was a bit colder tonight and Serenity's nipples stood out on her flowing white dress. Espin couldn't help but stare. She had great round firm breasts.

"I did," Serenity said. She followed Espin's gaze and blushed. "Promise me you won't cause her more shame."

"I promise," Espin said quietly. Meaning it. "Come on we need to keep up. I promised her a wish. And if you don't move those nipples are going to poke my eyes out." Espin laughed and took off. Slowly hovering after Nicola.

Serenity caught up, flying next to Espin, her arms across her breasts. She had gone red again. This nymph was too easy to wind up, Espin thought.

"I'm sorry if her story brought back bad memories for you," Serenity said.

"Don't go there Red," Espin warned. "You don't know what you're talking about." Her eyes flashed angrily and Serenity flinched a little.

"I can help you," Serenity said, "Come back with me."

"I said leave it," Espin growled. Serenity did.

They flew together in silence for a bit and watched as Nicola and Casper arrived at the party. They entered.

"Heads up Red," Espin said. "It's party time. You coming?" She turned to Serenity and smiled at her.

"Only so you behave yourself," Serenity said. Smiling back.

Fuck she looked good tonight, Espin thought. Her red hair blazed in the moonlight, her pointy ears sticking through the strands. It was her neck that drew Espin's attention. Long and slender. Her short hair showed it off perfectly.

"It's you that's misbehaving tonight Red," Espin said. She grabbed Serenity's hand and dragged her down towards the house and through a window.

What did she mean by that, Serenity thought, as she was pulled along. Her hand enjoyed the feel of Espin's. It had been a long time since she had felt a hand in hers.

They flew through an open window and settled on a light fixture above the party. The room was filled with young people talking and drinking. The speed of the nymphs prevented them from being seen. Espin looked around and spotted Nicola.

Espin and Serenity watched the party, whilst Espin kept an extra eye on Nicola. They both enjoyed watching the humans interact. Laughter was heard from every group over the loud music. They were all having a good time.

Occasionally the two nymphs would steal a glance at each other. Espin catching Serenity looking one time and the Naiad went a deep shade of red, looking down nervously. Espin smiled. Then her attention was needed down below.

Nicola felt someone slam into her. She spun ready for an argument. She first saw the long wavy blonde hair. She knew instantly what was coming.

"Watch what you're doing lesbian," the girl spat, "I don't want you touching me." She sauntered past, laughing with a friend.

Nicola went to grab her, but Casper caught her wrist.

"Ignore her," Casper said. "It's what she wants."

Nicola glared at him angrily and he held his hands up in mock surrender. Nicola saw his concern and controlled her temper. He was a good friend. She wasn't going to take it out on him.

"Quick," she said, noticing somewhere to sit. Her boots hurt her feet. "Let's go grab that sofa." They hurried across the room and sat on the recently vacated sofa. Nicola adjusted her short skirt, pulling it as low it as would go over her slender legs. She didn't want to flash anyone.

She still seethed from Chloe's comment. It hurt more that they had been such good friends. That Nicola had loved her. Nicola looked across the room at her. She was talking to her friend. Why does she have to be so pretty, she thought. It would be easier to hate her if she was ugly on the outside too.

Casper saw her looking. "Such a waste of good looks," he said. "Such a vile personality."

"I'd still fuck her though," Nicola said. "in front of everyone too, and show them all how much she enjoys doing something she despises so much." Casper laughed.

Above them Serenity panicked. "Please don't," She said to Espin. "Not in front of everyone." She had seen her at work. She knew that comment was enough for Espin to have them fucking in front of the whole room.

"Keep your knickers on Red," Espin said. "I promised, didn't I?" Espin stood and prepared to fly down.

"I don't wear any knickers," Serenity said. Confused by the saying.

"I know," Espin said. "I can smell you." She laughed and took off, hearing Serenity's gasp of disgust. Espin spun down to behind the sofa Nicola was sat on.

"I'm going to get us a drink," Casper said, standing. "Won't be a sec."

"Okay," Nicola said. She continued watching Chloe, who flicked her hair back over her shoulders.

"She's pretty," Espin said into her ear. It made her jump.

"Jesus!" Nicola said, looking around to make sure no one was watching. They were all too occupied to care about her. "Can't you announce your presence."

"Sorry," Espin said.

"She is pretty," Nicola said. Chloe was wearing a little black dress. It hugged her figure perfectly, and what a figure it was too, she thought. Her long slender legs ran down from her pert bottom. Expensive black strap high heels around her elegant feet. Nicola knew those feet well, giving Chloe many an innocent foot massage as she stared up those long legs.

"What breasts!" Espin exclaimed, and she wasn't wrong. Round, firm orbs threatened to escape the black dress.

"They cost enough," Nicola said. "Mummy and Daddy's 18th birthday present. She was perfect as she was."

"And Mother Earth, those legs!" Espin said. She was working Nicola now. She knew what she wanted; she just had to get her to say it.

"I know," Nicola sighed.

"Don't you just want your head between them," Espin said. Nicola turned to her.

"I know what you're doing," She said. "I do want it, and hers between mine. I want every cunt in this room to know she wanted it." The anger of the last few months bubbled to the surface

She wanted her revenge and the added bonus of some good sex mixed in.

"So be it," Espin said.

"Wait," Nicola said. "I don't want her doing anything against her will."

"I can't do that," Espin answered. "I can only make someone see their true desires."

"Okay," Nicola said. She was too angry with Chloe to think it through properly.

She winked at Nicola and theatrically clicked her fingers. As she flew back up towards Serenity she said the necessary incantations in her head.

"Be kind," Serenity said, as Espin sat down next to her.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head Red" Espin said. "This one's going to be good."

Down below Casper arrived back with the drinks. He plonked himself back down next to Nicola.

"What are you grinning at?" Casper said. She hadn't smiled much lately and it was good to see. They were good friends and he was glad he had been there to support her. She had helped him out of enough dark holes. She wasn't his type and he definitely wasn't hers so they could be friends without the tension of one liking the other.

"Nothing," she said. Then started to panic as Chloe looked over at her. Her face had gone a bit flushed. Nicola saw her hesitate, say something to her friend and then start walking over. "Oh shit."

"What," Casper said, following her gaze. "Oh no. What the fuck does she want." He watched Chloe, her hypnotic hips swaying as she walked.

"Hey Nicki," Chloe said. She looked embarrassed. Nicola hadn't heard her call her that for over 2 months now. She had missed the tenderness in her voice when she said it.

"Hey Chloe," said Nicola. Keep it cool, keep it cool, she thought. "Can I help you?"

"If you've come over to start shit Chloe then you can fuck off," Casper said. Chloe looked down embarrassed.

"I came over to apologise," Chloe said. "I was just stood over there and saw you. It suddenly hit me how horrible I've been to you. I'm so sorry."

If this was real then Nicola would of told her to fuck off, probably. Instead she played along. She knew what she was going to get out of this if the little nymph kept her word.

"Apology accepted Chloe," said Nicola. "Now if you don't mind I'm with my friend." She wasn't going to make it that easy for her.

"Yes of course," Chloe said. She turned to go, but didn't walk anywhere. Nicola and Casper looked at each other. Casper was bemused, Nicola was acting surprised.

Chloe was fighting a losing battle in her head. She had been talking to her friend and saw Nicola, but the urge that hit her wasn't remorse about how she had treated Nicola. It was pure desire. A need so strong that an ache appeared between her legs, an ache that needed satisfying. And as she stared at Nicola she knew it had to be her.

It wasn't the first time she had wanted her old friend. Since the fateful kiss two months ago she had cum many times with thoughts of Nicola racing through her mind. But it had never been this strong in public. So strong that she needed to act upon it.

Chloe turned back around. "Would you come and have a drink with me?" She said to Nicola. "Please."

"You're joking right?" Nicola said. She has to beg for this, she thought.

"Please," Chloe pleaded. "Just give me a chance to explain." She looked down on Nicola. She looked so good in her skirt and boots. "I'll beg if you want me to?"

A couple of girls next to them could hear what was being said and they couldn't look away. Nicola was a bit self conscious of their stares. She turned to Casper.

"Do you mind?" Nicola asked him.

"No. You go," He said. "I saw some friends over there. I'll go say hi." As much as he hated Chloe for what she put Nicola through, he knew how much Nicola would want this to end. And an apology from Chloe could be the start. "I'll be watching though." He turned to Chloe, "this better not be a fucking trick?"

"It's not," Chloe said. "I promise." She bit her tongue. As much as she wanted Nicola right now she still thought her friend was pushing his luck.

"Okay," Casper said. He got up and went to find his friends.

"Let's go get a drink," Chloe said. She held out her hand and Nicola took it. She pulled her up.

Nicola already had a drink but was pulled along by the hand to the kitchen. Chloe's fingers wrapped around hers. It felt good. She watched as Chloe's long wavy hair swayed across her exposed slender shoulder blades. Everyone was watching them.

"Do you want one," Chloe asked, as they arrived at the kitchen worktop.

"No thank you," Nicola said, raising the drink she had. Chloe poured herself one and they moved to the corner of the kitchen. Chloe stood in close. Nicola tried to take a step back but she bumped into the fridge.

"Thank you for not telling me to fuck off," Chloe said. "I wouldn't have been surprised."

"It was close," Nicola said. "You've hurt me so much." She looked down. She felt Chloe's hand touch her on her cheek and a spasm of pleasure ran through her body. Chloe eased her head up.

bumonk
bumonk
703 Followers
12