A Troublesome Nymph Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," Chloe said, staring into Nicola's eyes. "I truly am sorry. I want to make it up to you. I'll do anything." She couldn't take her eyes off Nicola's purple lips. Moist from the drink in her hand. She wanted to kiss her. She didn't care if everyone was watching.

"Anything?" Nicola said, weakly. All her tough exterior was melting. The memories of all the shit Chloe had caused her were replaced by the years of wanting her.

Chloe leant in and kissed Nicola. Nicola tried to refuse it, to pull back, but as their lips touched she broke. She opened her mouth slightly and tilted her head. Accepting her in. She heard a few gasps as they shared a brief passionate kiss. Nicola groaned slightly as Chloe pulled back.

Chloe leant in to Nicola's ear, she nibbled it, then whispered into it, her breath made Nicola shiver. "I wanted you that night. I was so ashamed of myself for the way I acted. I went home and thought of you. How you could have been in bed with me. Touching me."

"Oh god," Nicola said, quietly. She felt Chloe's hand sliding over her thigh. She was pressed hard against her. Chloe's fake boobs pressed against her own, in comparison, small breasts.

"We should find somewhere quieter," Nicola said. She hoped Chloe agreed or she knew she would let Chloe take her right there. Please Espin, she thought.

"Don't do it," Serenity said. They were sitting on one of the kitchen cupboards. "You promised her."

"I told you I wouldn't Red," Espin said. She found she was slightly angry. Her liking for the human girl and even Serenity's bothersome nagging had got to her. Otherwise the two girls would be humping each other senseless by now. She waved her hand slightly.

"Let's go upstairs," Chloe said. She broke the contact and took Nicola's hand again. Nicola downed the rest of her drink and allowed herself to be pulled along.

Chloe pulled her through the kitchen and back out to the living room. She headed straight upstairs with Nicola in tow. The whole party watched. Talk of their kiss in the kitchen already working its way around the party.

"I want you so bad," Chloe said, as she dragged Nicola into a bedroom. Nicola was spun and pushed onto the bed. Chloe climbed on top, straddling her lap and leaning down. She kissed Nicola deeply, exploring her mouth with her tongue. They kissed for a whole. Exploring each other's mouths. Pressed into each other. Their desire growing stronger.

Nicola felt Chloe grinding her pelvis into her lap, felt her desperation. Nicola rolled her over, now she was on top, pushing her hips down between Chloe's spread legs.

Nicola's lust took over and she slid down her body. Kissing Chloe's neck and making her moan. She kissed her way down over her chest, stopping at her breasts. She caressed her breasts with her hand whilst burying her face in her cleavage. She moved lower until she found herself between Chloe's long slender legs, kissing her inner thighs and listening to her moans as she moved in closer.

She kissed either side of Chloe's panties then moved the fabric aside. Nicola groaned as she saw Chloe's shaved cunt, her lips swollen and glistening with her arousal. She kissed each lip and then ran her tongue up her slit. Chloe groaned loudly.

"Oh fuck that's good," groaned Chloe, as she felt Nicola tongue on her clit. "Keep going." She got lost in the sensation of Nicola between her thighs. Her tongue exploring. Probing and licking.

"There's people listening at the door. I can hear them," Serenity said. "It's not right. Well the whole thing is not right, but you promised her."

"Okay, okay," Espin said. She issued another incantation from the chest of drawers they were sat on.

As Chloe writhed on Nicola's tongue, Casper, who was in the kitchen, suddenly got the urge to go upstairs. He had seen Chloe drag Nicola upstairs, the same as everyone else, and as he reached the top of the stairs he guessed they had gone in the bedroom on the right. There was a crowd outside.

"She's loving it," one of the lads said. "Let's try and sneak the door open."

"No you don't," Casper said. "Everyone fuck off." He barged his way through them like they were made of paper, pushing them all back from the door. Everyone left looking slightly ashamed. Casper stood guard trying not to listen to the groans inside.

"Taken care off," Espin said. She hadn't taken her eyes off the action below. Her own hand was sliding up her skirt and between her legs. The pretty little Nymph touched herself and groaned.

"Thank you," Serenity said, turning to face her at the same time as Espin's groan. Serenity watched in awe as Espin spread her legs and using her fingers spread her pussy lips. Giving Serenity an eyeful.

Espin smiled as Serenity couldn't prise her eyes away. She groaned again as she pushed two of her fingers in deep. The scene below had made her horny as fuck.

"Touch yours," Espin said. "You can't tell me you don't want to?"

Chloe was groaning loudly on the bed. Serenity looked that way then back at Espin. She was incredibly turned on herself. She wanted to touch it. Would a little bit hurt. Her own hand went up her white dress.

"That's it Red," Espin said. She watched Serenity's hand start moving under her dress. Serenity made sure her dress was hiding her indiscretion, to Espin's frustration. Serenity's skin turned pink as she flushed in pleasure.

Nicola couldn't get enough of the taste. Of Chloe's juices coating her tongue, mixing with her saliva. She licked and probed before going back to her clit. Building up a rhythm. It wasn't long before Chloe's groans grew louder.

"I'm going to cum," Chloe moaned from the bed. Her hands were entangled in Nicola's dark hair, pulling her into her cunt. Nicola's tongue worked rhythmically on her clit.

Chloe's long slender body stiffened and she orgasmed on Nicola's face. Groaning loudly. Her legs squeezed her head and she shook.

Nicola drank in Chloe's juices as she came, her tongue lapping at her cunt. Her hands holding her thighs and feeling the tremors. Listening to the groans from above her head.

"Oh Mother Earth," Serenity groaned. She didn't know where to look. She had just witnessed Chloe cumming and now Espin was groaning heavily.

Nicola stood, lifted her skirt and pulled down her underwear. She crawled over Chloe's still twitching body and positioned herself over Chloe's face. Her black boots either side of her cheeks. Nicola held her skirt up.

Chloe looked up eagerly and stuck her tongue out just as Nicola lowered herself down. Chloe's tongue felt how wet Nicola was as it pushed between her pussy lips.

"Oh shit. Yes!" Nicola groaned as she slowly moved her hips against Chloe's mouth and tongue. Chloe gripped Nicola's ass cheeks and squeezed.

Espin bit down on her free hand as she orgasmed, stifling a scream. She didn't take her eyes off Serenity as she shook with pleasure. Her juices flooded her cunt and she pushed her fingers in deep.

Seeing Espin cum sent Serenity over the edge, her fingers had been working fast on her clit. She pushed hard into her groin as she silently orgasmed. Eyes closed, her body shaking too.

Nicola was moaning loudly, stretched backwards as Chloe still worked on her clit. Chloe desperately wanted Nicola to cum on her face. To give her the same pleasure she had received. The thought of making another girl cum seemed to turn on immensely.

Nicola's moans got more frantic. The tongue on her clit felt so amazing as it continued its assault. And it was Chloe's. A fantasy come true at last.

"I'm going to cum," Nicola announced suddenly. Groaning loudly. But as a warning it wasn't really sufficient. She was cumming already. She shook and pushed down on Chloe's face.

Chloe buried her tongue inside Nicola as she orgasmed, tasting her juices as they came from inside her. She gripped Nicola trembling ass cheeks.

Nicola twitched for some time on Chloe's face, before she finally started to come down from the pleasure. She lifted her leg over Chloe and shuffled down to lay next to her.

They rolled over onto their sides and faced each other. Chloe brushed Nicola's hair behind her ear and smiled at her.

"Wow," Chloe said. "That was amazing." She ran her fingers down Nicola's arm.

"It was pretty good," Nicola said smiling. "What now?"

"I say we go back to mine," Chloe said, smiling. "I wouldn't mind seeing what's under those clothes." Chloe watched Nicola's face falter.

"It's okay," Chloe said. "I'm not expecting forgiveness. I understand I have to earn that. Prove you can trust me again, if you want too. And hopefully, maybe, one day you'll forgive me. Tonight though, can't we just carry on, have this moment for a bit longer."

Nicola thought for a bit. She eventually smiled lightly. "I'd like that," she finally said.

"Awesome," Chloe said. Kissing her hard on the lips then pulling away. "I just need a wee." She jumped up and headed to the ensuite.

Nicola sat up and looked around. She spotted Espin on the chest of drawers, straightening her own skirt. There was another nymph next to her, red and flushed.

"I'm not even going to ask," Nicola said. Espin smiled at her.

"How was it?" Espin asked. "Looked pretty good from here." She raised her eyebrows.

"Amazing," Nicola said. "But you can stop now please."

"Stop what," Espin said.

"Using your magic on her," Nicola said. A sad look crossed her face. She didn't want it to stop, but now it just felt wrong.

"I haven't been using my magic on her since you both entered the room," Espin said. "That girl just couldn't resist that sexy pussy of yours."

Nicola smiled. "You're kidding right," Nicola said. "Everything she just said is her."

"Yep," Espin said. "Enjoy your night of fingers and grinding!" She laughed.

So did Nicola. Serenity was still recovering from her intense orgasm but managed a weak smile.

"I'll miss you Espin," Nicola said.

"You might see me around," Espin said. "I might have to come and watch you two sexy fuckers at it again." She winked.

"You're one dirty fairy," laughed Nicola.

"Too right," Espin said. "Now fuck off. Lover girls coming."

Nicola stood, straightening her skirt. She smiled, walked over to Espin and bent down. She kissed Espin on the head. She turned, just as Chloe came out of the toilet. Chloe didn't notice the two nymphs. She took Nicola's hand and led her out of the bedroom.

"Was that true?" Serenity asked. "About you stopping the spell when they came in here."

"Yeah. It's true," Espin said. "I told you. I only help them realise their deepest desires. Come on let's get out of here." She helped Serenity up and they flew out the window.

"I shouldn't have got so carried away," Serenity said. Now the pleasure had subsided she just felt shame.

"Why not Red," Espin said. They were flying next to each other. "Why shouldn't you have a little fun. It's only natural to seek a little pleasure from the world."

"Come back to the village with me," Serenity said, changing the subject.

"Don't ruin the evening Red," Espin said.

"Folell sent me to find you," Serenity said, watching Espin's face carefully.

Espin stopped instantly. Folell was the only one that had always been kind to her.

"What does she want?" Espin asked. She tried to hide her emotions.

"I don't know," Serenity said. "She wouldn't tell me. Look just think about it tonight and let me know in the morning. Please."

Espin looked into Serenity's deep blue eyes. The conversation with Nicola earlier in the evening had brought back some unpleasant memories. Espin was feeling fragile for once.

"Okay," Espin finally said. "Will you stay with me tonight?" She didn't want to be alone tonight.

"Of course," Serenity said. "No funny business though." Serenity gave Espin a harsh look. Espin laughed.

"You fucking wish Red," Espin said, speeding off. Serenity smiled and followed.

To be continued,

Thank you for reading.

12