A Troublesome Nymph Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers wrapped around his cock and she wrestled it out. As soon as it was released from his underwear it sprang tall.

"So big!" Cara moaned.

Bastard, thought Greg. He considered himself quite well endowed, but he couldn't help but feel jealous of Scott's beast.

Cara didn't hesitate. She ran her tongue up the length of the 10 inch cock and swallowed the throbbing head into her mouth. Scott groaned as Cara forced him down her throat.

"This is going to be good," whispered Espin to herself. She was kneeling on the wardrobe. She ran her hands over her small breasts, leaving one to tweak her nipples as she slid the other hand to between her legs. Her hand up her skirt and making her moan softly.

Cara was moving her mouth up and down Scott's shaft and savouring the taste and heat in her mouth. It had been so long that she had sucked a cock that she had forgotten how much she enjoyed it. Her arousal had taken over now. She knew what she wanted and would make sure she got it.

Greg, who had been watching intently, had got undressed and was stroking himself slowly. He decided it was time to get in on the action and walked over to Cara and Scott. He reached down and squeezed Cara's breasts, grabbing her attention.

Cara saw Greg's cock, a fine 6 inches and thick, and reached out. She took it in her left hand and slowly pulled the skin back and forth. After a few more bobs of the head on Scott's cock she turned to Greg's. A long line of spit hung out of her mouth to Scott's cock, breaking and then splashing to the floor. Cara continued to wank Scott off with her other hand.

Greg had a great body, she noticed. He was slim and toned, his abs hard and defined. She ran her hand over his stomach, feeling the muscles beneath.

Cara dribbled spit onto Greg's cock and took him in her mouth. She pushed the cock deep down her throat, taking Greg all in. The tip hit the back of her throat and she gagged, forcing herself up for air.

"Oh shit you're good," Greg groaned. He brushed her dark hair behind her ear out of the way. She was really good, he thought. Her mouth worked expertly on his shaft. He worried that he might blow his load too early. Luckily she moved back to Scott.

Cara alternated between the two cocks for a while until her jaw and throat ached. Scott's length and Greg's thickness took some mouth stretching. Finally she stood and guided them over to the bed.

Greg lay down on the bed on his back and Cara crawled on to the bed with him. She stayed on all fours and took him back into her mouth. Her round ass pointed to the foot of the bed. In Scott's direction.

Scott had gotten naked and knelt down behind her. He caressed her slender thighs before sliding her skirt up, revealing her white lace panties and firm round ass. Scott peeled the panties down and kissed Cara's inner thighs, his face close to her shaved cunt and tight asshole. Her pussy lips were wet from her own juices.

Cara groaned on Greg's cock as she felt Scott's tongue enter her. A shudder of pleasure ran from between her legs and up her spine. She had her mouth around the top of Greg's cock and her hand stroking the base, or caressing the balls.

Scott ran his tongue over and into her cunt. Lapping up her juices, relishing her taste. He gripped her ass cheeks and eased them outwards, increasing his access to her. He ran his tongue from her clit all the way up to her asshole, and as his tongue touched her anal opening Cara moaned loudly.

"Oh god," Cara said, coming off Greg's cock for a second before taking him back into her mouth.

Scott pressed the tip of his tongue into Cara's tight asshole, adding some of his spit to help ease her open. He reached down and stroked his solid cock. He desperately wanted to be in her.

Scott stood and looked down at Cara's stunning body. He pressed the tip of his cock against her opening, her pussy lips stretched around the bulbous head as he eased in.

"Fuck yes!" Cara groaned, as she felt the resistance of her cunt against the large cock. It turned into a scream of pleasure as her plentiful natural lube allowed the cock to slide in. She groaned again as Scott pushed in deep.

"Fuck!" Scott moaned. "That feels good." He slowly started pushing his hips back and forth, his long shaft sliding out, covered in Cara's juices, before sliding back in.

Greg watched Cara's face contorted in pleasure as she continued to try and concentrate on sucking his cock. He was getting close to cumming again. It was all too much. She was too good and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

"I'm going to cum," Greg said, hoping she would slow down. It didn't work. She looked up into his eyes. Her green eyes sparkling with want. Her hand moved faster.

"Good," Cara said. "Cum for me." Cara wanted her first load of cum. She wanted it filling her mouth.

The sight of Cara looking at him and begging for his cum pushed him to climax. He groaned loudly as he felt his cum surge through his cock and ejaculated out.

Cara let the cum hit the back of her throat and swallowed it down to make room for more. She drank it down, feeling the warm thick liquid slide down her throat. She felt the cock throb and twitch on her tongue with each squirt.

"Fuck," Greg groaned. He closed his eyes and his head fell back on to the bed as Cara still slowly milked the last of the cum out of his cock.

When Cara was done she could go back to concentrating on the cock pushing in and out of her cunt. She leant back and up into Scott. He put his arm around her slender waist.

Cara was hot and set about undoing the buttons on her blouse. Scott helped her peel it off when she was done. Cara removed her bra. Her full firm breasts free and jiggling with every thrust from Scott.

She could now fully enjoy the sensation of being fucked by Scott's big cock and she started groaning with each thrust.

Greg lay on the bed watching Cara get fucked. Her beautiful breasts now revealed.

Scott moved his hands up and squeezed those fine breasts as her continued to fuck her from behind. Thrusting faster as her groans got louder.

Scott was now fully inside her and Cara felt her orgasm building with each push of his hips. She reached round and felt his firm muscular ass, pulling him harder into her with each thrust.

"Keep going," Cara groaned. "I'm going to cum."

Scott sped up. Pounding hard into her. Running his hands over her tight stretched body against him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Cara moaned loudly. "I'm cumming." Now Cara screamed in pleasure as her body started shaking. She flopped forward onto Greg, Scott's cock sliding out of her. She lay against Greg as she climaxed hard, her cunt flooding with her juices. Greg pulled her against him and felt her spasms against him.

Cara rode her orgasm and remembered how good it felt to have hot sex. It had been so long. She had been so consumed in her work she had forgotten. She was going to make sure she enjoyed every second of tonight.

"Fuck you're hot," Greg said. Brushing hair from her eyes.

He's not wrong, Espin thought. Her fingers deep inside her. Pushing and probing. She was enjoying every second of the threesome in front of her. She looked around sadly and wished Serenity was here to enjoy it with her though.

Greg was already rock hard again, it had never really gone soft to be fair. His cock pressed against Cara's abdomen. He gripped her ass and pulled her forward till the tip of his cock pressed against her. He wanted to be in her. Cara read his move and straddled his lap

Greg positioned himself against her opening and slid into her. Cara shook again and moaned.

Scott watched whilst stroking his cock and then moved up onto the bed and it was his turn to moan as Cara took him in her mouth.

Cara started rising and falling on Greg's cock. Her pussy sliding up and down on his shaft. He took her slender waist in his hands. Her skirt was still bunched up around the top of her hips.

They stayed that way for a while. Cara had another orgasm on Greg's cock. Scott relishing the work she was doing on his cock. Cara decided it was time though, she wanted what had been her plan all along. Something she had always fantasized about. She climbed off Greg and stood. She took her skirt off.

"Scott can you lie on the bed please." She asked. A smile on her face.

"Sure," Scott said. Greg got out the way and Scott lay down on his back. His cock still tall and hard.

Cara climbed onto the bed and straddled his lap, facing him. She positioned his cock against her opening and with a loud groan slid the cock back inside her. She pushed herself down all the way to his lap, her pelvis pressed against his, the cock buried deep inside her. She started to slowly ride Scott, who gripped her waist, like Greg did, and helped with the movements.

"Fuck my ass," Cara said, turning to Greg. "I want you both inside me."

The mens eyes widened in excitement and Greg didn't hesitate in jumping on the bed behind her.

Greg spat on his fingers and rubbed the spit over Cara's tight asshole. Cara groaned and bent down over Scott a bit more, giving Greg more access. Greg pushed the tip of his finger in, Cara's anus opened and swallowed the tip.

Greg spat on the opening and pushed his finger in further. More spit and then deeper. Using his fingers and his spit he worked her asshole open, preparing her for his cock. Cara groaned and writhed on Scott's cock, enjoying the intrusion.

"Put it in," Cara moaned. Desperate now to have both cocks inside her. Scott started playing with her breasts and tweaking her nipples adding to the pleasure already ripping through her.

Greg didn't argue. He shuffled forward and pushed the tip of his cock against her anus. Easing it forward. He spat on his hand, rubbing it onto his cock. He pushed harder and Cara reached back and put a hand on his hip. Steadying him.

"Slowly," She groaned, biting her lip against the pain. She wanted it though. Scott's cock filled her so much, she wanted her anal cavity filled too. Scott held her still as Greg tried to enter her.

Greg pushed slowly, but added more pressure. Cara's asshole stretched a bit and then resisted, he pushed harder.

"Oh fuck," Cara moaned, feeling the thickness of Greg's cock stretch her wider. "Please god." She wanted it so badly.

Greg pushed harder and he finally broke through the resistance. Cara screamed as Greg popped into her ass. Her asshole stretched around his shaft and she felt his length slide in.

"So fucking tight," Greg groaned. He started slowly moving his hips back and forth.

Espin had been near an orgasm but she had stopped to watch the amazing show in front of her. She still slowly rubbed her clit. She wondered what it felt like to have a cock inside her. What it felt like to have one in her pussy, but also her ass.

She sucked on her finger and reached around to her petite ass, she ran her finger over her asshole and then pushed the tip in. She moaned and pushed it in further. Her fingers started working faster on her clit.

Greg had picked up the pace and was fucking Cara's ass harder, his cock almost all the way in.

It felt so good, Cara thought. She was grinding on Scott's lap. Being pushed forward with each thrust from Greg, now deep inside her. She felt another orgasm coming. She wondered what Scott's big cock would feel like in her ass. Could she take it, she wondered. Only one way to find out.

"I want to swap positions," Cara said, breathing heavy. Greg pulled out of her. Her ass hole gaped open before slowly closing.

Cara lifted herself off of Scott's cock and turned around. She crouched up on her feet and positioned his cock against her anal opening. She spat on her fingers and rubbed the spit on the tip.

"Are you sure?" Scott asked, as he watched Cara lower herself down. The tip entered her easily enough and she moaned. Then the familiar resistance came. This time it was easier. Her asshole already stretched by Greg. Scott was longer but not as wide, so there was only brief pain before the pleasure surged through Cara.

"Fuck yes," Cara moaned, as she lowered herself further. Determined to take him all in. She was on the verge of cumming again.

Espin gasped as Cara sank all the way to Scott's lap. She pushed the finger hard into her own asshole. She stifled a scream as she orgasmed. Her eyes closed. She gripped herself between her legs and rolled onto her side, pulling herself into the foetal position, as she shook. Her asshole squeezed the finger inside her.

Cara now had Scott's cock deep inside her. The image of his shaft filling Cara had almost sent Scott over the edge too. He wasn't going to last very long at all.

Cara leant back and placed her hands on the bed, an unspoken invite for Greg.

As Greg moved into position he drank in Cara's tight stretched body. Her smooth black skin glistened with sweat. A look of pleasure and want in her face. She was beautiful, he thought, as he slid his cock into her cunt.

He reached out and squeezed her breasts as he started fucking her. Making her groan.

Cara couldn't move. Luckily there was enough room for Scott to move his hips up and down beneath her, moving the large cock in her ass.

It wasn't long before Scott was moaning. He was fighting a losing battle. He could feel everything on his shaft. Cara's wetness and Greg's cock thrusting in and out.

"I'm cumming," Scott groaned. Not sure where Cara wanted his seed.

"Cum in me Scott," Cara moaned. The sensation tipped her over the edge. She started cumming less than a second before Scott's cock exploded inside her. Filling her bowels with cum.

Scott and Cara's moans. Cara's shaking body. Scott's pulsating cock almost against his own. It was all too much for Greg.

Greg let out a strange grunting noise and ejaculated inside Cara's pussy. Not quite as much as Scott was emptying into her ass, as Greg had already cum once, but still a good amount.

The three stayed in position for a while. The men finishing unloading their sperm inside Cara. Cara twitching and spasming on the two cocks inside her. She loved the fullness, she didn't want them to leave her insides.

Unfortunately it had to end. Her arms ached anyway. Greg pulled out first, cum running out of her cunt. Then she lifted herself off Scott.

Scott had a great view as his cum poured out of Cara as his cock flopped out. It drooled down over his abdomen.

"Fuck," Cara groaned as she collapsed down next to Scott. "That was amazing."

"Sure was," agreed Scott.

"Too right," Greg said. Lying next to Cara. They lay there for a little while, basking in the afterglow of their pleasure.

"Off you go then," Cara said. "Thanks for the fun."

"Oh," Scott said. Slightly taken aback at the abruptness.

"Okay then," Gregg said. "Err thanks." They both got up and got dressed, said bye and left, closing the door behind them.

"Their faces!" Espin said, fluttering over and landing on the pillow next to Cara. "Great ending."

"Which ending?" Cara said, putting her hand between her legs and feeling the cum leaking out of both holes.

"All of it," Espin said. Smiling widely. "That looked like great fun."

"It was," Cara said. "Thank you Espin." She turned and looked at the pretty nymph.

"For what?" Espin said.

"For whatever magic you did," Cara answered. "It felt a bit wrong using them, but they seemed to enjoy it."

"I didn't use any magic," Espin said. "Didn't need to." Espin lay back casually on the huge soft pillow. Her hands behind her head. She watched as recognition worked its way slowly across Cara's face.

"You didn't use any magic?" Cara said, quietly. Espin could see her mind replaying the evening. Her going to the table, the invitation.

"Do you seriously think those two needed any coercion to have sex with you," Espin said. "You offered it to them on a plate. A gorgeous woman like you was impossible for them to refuse."

"Fuck," Cara said. She laughed. "I pretty much just joined their table and asked them to come to my room."

"Yep," Espin said. Her smile widening.

"I thought Scott was joking when he asked how much it would cost them," Cara said. "I told him not to be a cheeky bastard. Said something like, can't a girl just want a cock or two now and again."

Espin snorted with laughter. A very non pretty sound for such a pretty nymph. "Sorry," she said. "But it's so funny. They must of thought it was christmas." She laughed again.

"Thank you," Cara said again. "You might not have used any magic. But you made me see that I've been consumed by my work. I need to look after my needs occasionally. It was good to get out and do something for me. From now on I'll make sure I have at least one night a week to do something that isn't work."

"What! You're going to get fucked like that every week?" Espin said, jealously.

Cara laughed. "No, of course not," she replied. "That would be nice though. I just meant do something fun, spend some time with others. It's not fun being alone all the time."

"No it's not," agreed Espin, quietly. She looked around for Serenity. She had missed her tonight. "What time is it?"

Cara looked at her gold watch. "Just gone midnight," she replied.

"I've got to go," Espin said. "See you Cara."

"See you later fairy," Cara said. She winked.

"Nymph," Espin mumbled, and Cara laughed. Espin took off, and looked for a way out.

"Hang on," Cara said, seeing Espin stress about getting out. "I think these windows open a tiny bit." Cara stood and cum ran out of her. She went to the window and opened it. "Thanks again Espin."

"Bye Cara," Espin shouted as she sped out of the window. Her wings fluttered at an incredible rate as she reached full speed quickly.

Some hours later Serenity watched sadly as the sun peeked over the horizon. She normally liked the sun rise, but this one just meant she hadn't come back for her. She thought Espin had felt something for her, but obviously not. She was tired of the emotional turmoil and knew it was time to try and let go.

She stood to go. She brushed a tear from her cheek. She slowly took off, hovering for a second before leaving, wasting a bit more time.

"Not leaving without me are you Red?" came Espin's voice from behind her.

Serenity turned, trying to hide a smile, playing it cool. "You're lucky I'm still here. It was only because of the beautiful sunrise I stayed."

"Yeah whatever Red," Espin said. She looked at serenity. Her pretty face trying not to smile. Her eyes, deep green and mesmerising. It hurt to be nice but Espin tried it. "I'm glad you're still here."

"I'm glad you came back," Serenity said. They hugged.

To be continued,

Thank you for reading.

12