A Troublesome Nymph Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone watched in amazement as Espin suddenly burned bright. Her skin started to glow. It increased rapidly until it hurt to look at her. Queen Rinoa could feel the heat emanating from her from across the room. Deilla moved in front of the Queen, a look of concern on her face.

"See what you made," Espin said. Flames burned bright in her eyes. Not the soft fire of a hearth, but the solar flares of the sun. Violent and unforgiving. "I could have been loved by everyone. You all stole that from me, because it suited you better to look down on me."

Her brightness intensified and everyone shielded their eyes. Retreated from the heat. Everyone looked around in panic.

Serenity stepped in front of Espin and took her hands in hers. Serenity could barely stand the heat and the brightness, but knew she had to. The pain in her hands made her want to scream, she was so hot, but she held it back.

"Espin please," she said looking deep into her eyes. "Don't do this." Immediately Espin's eyes focused on Serenity, her glow flared and then dimmed slightly.

Espin looked around the room and then back at Serenity.

Espin could kill them all without remorse, she thought. The pain they had caused her. But she found she couldn't hurt Serenity. The red headed Naiad had wormed her way into her heart. Had broken through her tough exterior.

She stared into Serenity's green eyes, her anger subsiding. She then looked past Serenity to the group sitting in front of her.

"Stay away from me," Espin said. "If any of you come near me again I'll burn the fuck out of you." She would have liked a more elegant threat, but that will have to do, she thought.

"Espin please," the lead elder said. She had just witnessed the truth "We must talk. I can see now how wrong we were. If this prophecy is true, we must help you make the right decision."

Espin laughed. "Now you want to talk to me!" Espin said. This time controlling her anger, but barely. Her eyes still burned. "You banished me. Remember. She...." Espin pointed at the Princess. "Accused me of rape."

Serenity still held Espin. Her hands stung. She didn't dare look at them.

"Wait outside," Serenity said to Espin. "Please." Serenity stared deep into Espin's eyes.

"Okay," Espin said quietly.

"Promise me you won't disappear," Serenity said.

"I promise," Espin said. She turned and walked outside.

Espin went outside and sat on a wall. It was still early in the afternoon and the sun was high overhead. Espin looked at it and wondered what it all meant. She sat there for ten minutes before Serenity appeared.

"The Princess has cleared you," Serenity said, smiling.

"What!" Espin said. She looked at Serenity. Her eyes red from crying.

"She admitted she was in a relationship with you," Serenity replied. "That she panicked when she was caught with you. The Queens going crazy in there." Serenity knelt and hugged Espin.

Espin let her. Relishing the comfort right now, her head swimming. Anger then sadness, now anger rising again. She fought it back. Scared of how it had taken control inside. Would she have killed them all, she thought.

She focused on Serenity. Her hands on her slender back. She owed this Naiad a lot. She enjoyed her company.

The door to the hut opened and Espin saw the Princess come out. Suddenly her heart skipped faster. Serenity heard it too and broke the embrace.

"Princess," Serenity said, standing and dropping her eyes. She should curtsey but couldn't bring herself to do it right now. It went unnoticed, the Princesses eyes firmly on Espin.

"I'm so sorry," Princess Aiader said, ignoring Serenity. She looked pleadingly at Espin.

"Oh that's fine!" Espin said. "You're sorry. That's okay then. As long as you're fucking sorry we can just forget it ever happened." Right? "

"I panicked," the Princess said. "And then it was too late. The lie escalated. I had done the damage and couldn't get out of it."

"You could have told the truth," Espin spat. The Princess flinched at Espin's anger. Espin saw the flinch and immediately felt self conscious that she was deemed scary, shame flooded through her.

"Whatever you want me to do. I'll do it," Aiader said. "Whatever you want. I loved you." She paused and looked down. "I know I've ruined that, but I want to try to make things right."

Espin studied the princesses face. Her beauty was encapsulating. She was being sucked into her essence, her anger with her disappearing.

"I'll be at Folell's," Serenity said. She turned. How am I supposed to compete with her, she thought. Neither of them paid her any attention and she hurried away.

"I loved you too," Espin said to Aiader. "You think I can just forgive you after what you did. You got me banished from here. You sat and watched as I got thrown from my home."

"Oh god," Princess Aiader said. "I'm so sorry."

"Not fucking good enough Princess," Espin said. "Stay away from me." Espin turned and fluttered away. A smile on her face. That had felt good.

Serenity sat on a stool in Folell's kitchen. The old nymph would be out till late, the counsel had a lot to discuss. She had her head in her hands, trying not to cry. She pictured Espin and the Princess together.

There was a bang on the door and she jumped.

"Hurry up Red," Espin called from the other side of the door. "Don't make me go all nuclear out here."

Serenity laughed and opened the door. Espin came in, closing the door behind her. She stood in front of Serenity, a sly smile on her face.

"Hey Red," Espin said.

"What happened with the Princess?" Serenity asked.

"I told her to fuck off," Espin said. A true smile spreading on her face. "Not quite, but she got the message."

It makes her even more beautiful when she smiles, Serenity thought. If that's even possible.

"Good," Serenity said. Espin reached out and took her wrist. Pulling her arm towards her, running her fingers gently down and taking her hand. Serenity flinched as Espin touched her hand. Espin spun it over and instantly saw the red blisters.

"Your hand!" Espin gasped. The palm was covered in burns. "Shit. Was that me? I'm so sorry." Espin took hold of the other one and saw the same marks.

"It's okay," Serenity said, lying. It hurt like hell.

"I'll fix it," Espin said. She held both hands up closer, and with her free hand ran her fingers lightly over Serenity's wrists, heading down over her palms. A shiver ran through Serenity's spine as Espins' fingers took on a warm glow. The blisters beneath her fingers immediately started to disappear, they were gone in seconds.

Espin pulled Serenity closer, lifting the palm of one her hands to her face. Espin kissed Serenity's palm. Serenity felt herself getting hot, and it wasn't on the hand she was touching.

"You saved us all," Espin said. "You saved me." Espin put the hand to her cheek and pulled Serenity into her. Pressed against her.

"If this is you winding me up again, please don't," Serenity said, quietly. Espin was leaning in, their mouths almost touching.

"Shut up Red," Espin said, and kissed her. Holding her lips against Serenity's and feeling her relax, opening herself to her. Their lips pressed tighter. Mouths opening.

Serenity's hands went around Espin's thin waist, touching her bare skin. Sliding down over her hips and down behind to her firm ass cheeks. She pulled Espin into her, pushing against her.

Espin moaned and squeezed Serenity's breasts through her white dress, feeling the hard nipples against her thumbs. Serenity groaned into Espin's mouth before kissing her way up her cheek to her pointed ears. She nibbled and it was Espin's turn to groan again.

"I want you so much," Serenity whispered into Espin's ear, and she suddenly dropped down Espin's body. Kissing and caressing her way down until she knelt before her.

"I want you too," Espin said, running her hands through Serenity's short red hair. She was surprised by Serenity's confidence. She imagined she would have been the one taking control. She liked this better. Giving herself to Serenity completely.

When Serenity had seen Espin with Princess Aiader she had promised herself that if she had one more chance with Espin she was going to take it. To take her. That was what she was doing now as she placed her hands on Espin's flat stomach, feeling her shudder under her touch.

Serenity ran her hands down over Espin's narrow hips, feeling her through her thin green skirt. She touched Espin's slender thighs and moved her hands up, lifting Espin's skirt with them. Serenity leant in as she revealed Espin's shaved pussy.

Serenity kissed Espin's inner thighs, edging closer with each kiss, until finally dragging her tongue up the outside of Espin's pussy lips.

"Holy fuck Red," Espin groaned, weaving her fingers deeper into Serenity's short red hair, pulling her in to her. Feeling Serenity's tongue pushed into her cunt. Espin's legs spasmed and nearly gave way, but Serenity's hands on her thighs kept her steady.

Serenity explored Espin with her tongue, pushing it into her and tasting her. Licking at her slit, moving up to her clit and back down again. She started circling her clit and then gently sucking in. Espin's loud moans got her own juices flowing.

Espin's skirt was annoying Serenity and Espin noticed. She grabbed it and held it to her flat stomach. She gripped it tight into her as wave after wave of pleasure rushed through her from the tongue now lapping at her clit. She almost lost it completely when she felt a hand run up her inner thigh and a finger enter her.

"Fuck!" moaned Espin. "That the spot Red. Oh fucking hell that's the spot." Her body shook again. Her orgasm building quickly. Espin's wings were silently fluttering, helping to keep her up as her legs threatened to give way.

Serenity pushed her finger deep inside. Explored and then added another. Espin felt amazing, tight, warm and very wet. Her fingers easily slipped inside her. Her juices lubed her cunt nicely. She pushed them deeper and then started rubbing inside, pushing up and against her inside walls, whilst still licking her, building up a quick rhythm. Espin groaned louder.

"Keep going," Espin begged. "I'm going to cum. Oh Red. Fuck I'm going to cum." The pressure of her orgasm was something she had never felt before. It felt like she was going to explode. She felt Serenity go faster, apply more pressure.

Serenity upped her speed. She wanted Espin so desperately. Wanted her cumming on her fingers and mouth. Espin moans grew louder and more frantic, spurring Serenity on.

"Cum for me," Serenity pleaded.

Espin tried to fight her climax. It felt too strong, like it would break her. Too powerful she thought. She went to grab Serenity's hand, pull her out, it was too much. But it was too late. She screamed in pleasure.

Serenity moaned as Espin screamed. She felt her body spasm in her hands and on her tongue. She pushed her fingers in deeper as her pussy squeezed them tighter. Then she felt the jet of cum hit her in the chin and neck as Espin squirted. Serenity moved fast and caught it in her mouth, drinking her in. She let the liquid run out over her neck and down her chest.

Espin's whole body shook as she orgasmed, her legs violently spasming. She gripped the skirt tightly in her hands, digging her nails into her palms.

As Espin's squirting abated Serenity pulled her fingers out. Espin's cunt dripped onto the floor and Serenity moved in, sucking some into her mouth. She gripped Espin's boney hips as her shakes started to subside.

"Mother Earth!" Serenity said. "That was amazing."

Espin tried to speak, but all that came out was a garbled moan. It was a while before she could put her words together.

"You're telling me," Espin finally managed. "Fuck me Red. That was awesome. I don't know where you learnt that. I've never done that before." She saw a smile spread across Serenity's face as she stood. Her cum dripping off her face. Her chin slick and glistening. They kissed and Espin tasted herself on Serenity's lips.

"Come on," Serenity said, and took Espin's hand. She pulled Espin through the house to a bedroom on the far side. It had a single bed, and a desk. The sides were decorated with bowls of pebbles and shells. The walls were a light blue.

"This was my room," Espin said. Looking around fondly. "Some good memories. Hope you changed the sheets." She smiled.

Serenity laughed. "I might have to change them again later," She said.

"Oh I like the new you," Espin said, giggling.

"Good," Serenity said. She reached for the straps of her dress and went to drop it.

"Oh no you don't Red," Espin said. "I'm unwrapping you." She stepped forward and took Serenity's hands from her dress and moved them down to her side. Espin kissed Serenity's long slender neck, feeling her shiver.

"I want you so much," Espin whispered into her ear. She nibbled her ear lobe and ran her tongue up to the point. Serenity groaned loudly.

"Oh Mother Earth," Serenity gasped as she felt Espin run her hand up her side and take one of her breasts in her hand through the fabric.

Espin kissed her way down her neck and shoulders. She peeled a strap off over the shoulder as she kissed it and then pulled it down, freeing one of Serenity's round firm breast. She gently kissed the nipple and ran her tongue around it. Serenity groaned again. She teased the nipple with her tongue and teeth.

Then she pulled the other strap over her shoulder and the white dress floated to the floor. Serenity stood there naked, as Espin explored her body with her tongue and lips.

Espin went everywhere apart from where Serenity wanted her the most, and when Espin stood she moaned in desperation.

"Don't worry I haven't finished," Espin assured her. "Turn around and bend over."

Serenity did what she was told, bending over the bed. Her hands on the bed, her pert ass sticking up and out. She moved her legs apart slightly. They nearly gave way when Espin ran her hand over her ass cheek and between her legs. She pushed a finger between her wet pussy lips.

"Holy shit," Serenity groaned. Her eyes closing as the pleasure coursed up her spine.

"Language Red!" Espin said. She teased Serenity with her finger as she took in her beautiful body. Her slender back stretched out in front of her, the muscles and wings tensing as Espin eased her finger into her opening.

She pulled it back out and sucked on it before crouching down behind her. Espin ran her hand over her slender thighs and then leant in. She ran her tongue up from her clit, between her hot swollen pussy lips, and up to her asshole. Serenity shuddered and groaned.

Espin flicked her asshole with her tongue, just a brief tease. Serenity tried to pull away but Espin held her thighs. Espin just probed her with the tip of her tongue and heard her moan. Serenity giving in and pushing back with her hips.

Espin moved back down to her cunt, saving that pleasure for another day. She had just wanted to lay the groundwork.

Espin pushed her tongue inside Serenity and felt round inside with the tip, she then moved down between her legs and started on her clit. Serenity was groaning loudly. Pressing her pelvis down onto Espin's face as she lapped at her cunt.

Espin pushed two fingers into her, making her gasp and tremble. She started moving them in and out of her, slowly fucking her with her fingers.

"Cum on my face," Espin instructed.

"Oh god," Serenity replied, her orgasm building quickly.

Espin moved her fingers and tongue faster. Her fingers squelched as they pushed deeper into Serenity with each penetration.

"I'm cumming," Serenity moaned, her thighs starting to shake. Her legs stiffened as she orgasmed, and then spasmed. She came on Espin's face and cried out in pleasure. Her shaking became too much and she fell forward onto the bed, Espin's fingers coming out of her.

Espin stood and watched her orgasm. So gorgeous, she thought. Her own hand went between her legs and teased her wet pussy.

Serenity slowly recovering turned over on to her back. She smiled at Espin.

"Mother Earth that was good," Serenity said. "Thank you." She was flushed red and her skin damp with the exertion. Her body twitched.

"I'm not finished with you yet Red," Espin said. She lifted her green tube top up over her head. Revealing her perfectly firm small breasts. She dropped her skirt and took off her brown boots. Serenity stared wide eyed at Espin's petite slim figure. Espin smiled and dived on top of her.

When Folell came back a lot later there were still groans coming from the bedroom.

"Oh to be young again," she said, as she took herself off to her own room.

To be continued,

Thank you for reading.


12