A Trout for Emma Wightman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reiner43
Reiner43
36 Followers

Emma got up to make more coffee, naked as the day she was born.

We sat together on the couch and she said, "I'm enjoying you looking at me with desire written all over your face - you make me feel good - it's like I'm ten years younger."

My eyes followed her all over as she bustled about getting the coffee. She gave a little chuckle and bent over at the waist, smiling at me from between her legs, tits hanging down.

"Nice," I said. "Really nice."

After we had our drinks, I was getting hard again. Emma was helping out with her hand. Soon she climbed up on my lap again, facing me with her arms around my neck, but this time she lowered herself onto my cock.

"This is what I was thinking about when I sat on your lap earlier, but you had your clothes on then," she said.

We couldn't get much action going sitting on the couch, but I was able to rhythmically give her very short strokes. Combined with deep kisses, my desire was rising. On top of that, her nipples were right where I could play with them and I could see her tits bounce. Also, I could see the base of my cock with her pussy lips stretched around it.

It was a nice way to get started again and Emma said "I like slow and easy, so this is heaven."

After quite a while, I had to have more.

I said, "Let's try the bed."

Emma got off my lap and lay on her back on the bed, putting another towel under her bum. She invited me on top of her, and helped me to get positioned at her opening.

"This time it's a lot easier," she said as I slipped in deeply with just a few in and out strokes.

I lasted a fair bit longer this time, and came again with a crashing orgasm. This time I knew she wanted me to stay in, and I was still pretty hard, so I kept pumping. Emma was really excited again, moaning, wiggling, kissing, and locking me in with her legs.

"Oooohhh, she cried out," and I felt her shudder a couple of times, then go almost limp.

I was onto the tissue drill by now, and caught most of the semen as it seeped out of her. There was something really satisfying about seeing her – legs wide open – her pussy spread enough for me to see inside her a little. Emma looked totally satisfied and let me enjoy exploring her as much as I wanted.

"You sure like to have a look, don't you?" she asked. "I thought you might want to from the way your eyes ate me up the last few months."

I told her how nice she was for letting me explore all her nooks and crannies.

"It's a good thing," she said. "Now I know exactly what's going to turn you on and get you hard – all I have to do is show you some skin."

We had a shower together after she recovered her energy.

"First time in years I've had a man in the shower – my husband wasn't too keen on it, so it sure feels nice."

After a little while she said, "I think I can handle one more fuck, but I'm likely going to be a bit sore tonight. I want you to have all you want this first day – are you up for it?"

I assured her I was.

She said, "Let's try doggy style this time."

I knew what she meant but of course it was new to me.

Emma lay on the bed and said "First, do you think you can kiss me and suck on me again - I liked it so much when we first started today?"

I just reached for the pillow to put under her bum and she said, "Looks like that's a yes - and you don't even have to wonder if you can explore a bit first, I'm all set for my gyno exam Doc!"

I stretched her lips a bit and nibbled her clit a little. When I played with her vagina I found it would spread open more easily than earlier, so I tried to look inside her. Emma reached around and opened herself even further for me and said, "Welcome in, my friendly cave explorer!"

I was enjoying her complete willingness to satisfy me, and it made me want to do whatever I could to satisfy her.

After exploring her love tunnel, I got a bit closer, blew on her clit a few times, and asked "So does my fair lady want a bit of a lick today?"

She just laughed and said, "Get your tongue on there, and make it fast, explorer-boy!"

I didn't waste any time and soon had her bucking and wiggling again as she reached her climax. Once she settled a bit, she got up on her hands and knees at the side of the bed and asked me to put a bit more lube inside her and to stand behind her to enter her. She looked pretty good with her rear in the air, her pussy wide open, and her legs spread far apart. I could see her love button standing out at the top of her lips that were nicely parted.

Emma said. "Easy now." So, I worked my way in inch by inch – but deeper this time it seemed.

The last little bit seemed extra tight, and I felt her flinch a bit, so I gently went in and out until I was all the way into her.

She said, "It feels like you are bumping me right there – you are in nice and deep."

Once she was able to adjust to my cock's width I could feel her start to push back against my gentle strokes so I began to go faster and a bit harder. Soon we were both on the way to another satisfying orgasm. I kept stroking after my own climax, and soon Emma started to quiver and jump as hers hit. I pulled out and my semen started to drip from her so I held a wad of tissue over her opening to prevent a mess on the bed. She rolled onto her back and held her legs in the air, asking me to wipe her thighs off as well.

I had another look into her and she said, "My goodness, you sure do enjoy this don't you?"

I said, "I really liked it, but after all this was my first day on the job and I was curious."

Emma wanted me to hold her for a while longer, and we kissed over and over.

She said, "I'll need a day or two off to recover, because I know I'll be sore, but I hope you want to come back for more."

I told her I would make love to her anytime, and I hoped she would be willing to plan her summer around me.

Emma told me, "You did well. Thanks for being gentle with me. I loved it, and I hope this old girl gave you a good start on your first day."

I kissed her again. I was surprised to hear her say, "Don't you dare jerk off before I see you again – I want you primed and ready again next time!"

"There's a lot more for you to learn," were Emma's last words as I left her house.

Later that day I lifted the traps, as they were empty, but in the evening I was able to call in one more of the coyotes with my predator call and shoot it. Emma came out to my truck when I threw the coyote in, and I told her I'd keep trying to call the coyotes, but chances were they would be pretty cautious for a couple of weeks. I gave her a quick kiss and told her to let me know when I could come back.

She smiled a little and simply said, "Okay - I'll call you."

Chapter 2 - Exploration

The phone rang early in the morning a couple of days later. Emma asked if I could come down as she needed a bit of help extending her goose pen. I didn't waste any time getting to her place and we worked together pounding in steel stakes and then attaching chicken wire to them.

Emma said, "I want those geese to get out in the run and move around. The poor things have been cooped up ever since the coyote did his dirty work."

Emma was wearing a work shirt and jeans. A couple of times when we were putting in the stakes I caught a glimpse of her bare breasts under her shirt. I said, "Hey – nice tits, Emma."

She replied "I dressed with you in mind this morning!"

I knew this was going to be another good day for me.

We went inside after we finished making the new run for the geese and turned them out into it.

Emma wasted no time and said, "Let's get in the shower, we're all sweaty." Then she slipped out of her clothes.

I quickly undressed as well, and began to enjoy the sight of her adjusting the shower, waiting for the hot water to arrive. Once in the shower, every time I turned or moved, my erection bumped her. She bent over to wash her legs and I tried to get into her pussy from behind but she covered herself with her hand.

"Just be patient," she said "I can't rush or I get tense. Anyway, we'll run out of hot water before long."

We got out of the shower and she handed me a towel. I gently dried her off, then she dried me off. In the process, I felt her hand grip my hard-on and play with it a bit as she stood on her tip toes and kissed me. She found the lube tube and got me to put a bit on her, both outside and inside.

"It's getting to be a duty I enjoy," I told her.

"I know," she said, "that's why I get you to do it – I love seeing the look on your face as you take care of me."

Once we were in bed she told me, "I've been day-dreaming about you a lot and I keep thinking about getting on top of you. Lie back and get ready to see an old lady run herself out of breath."

With that she straddled me and leaned forward to kiss me while I played with her nipples. Soon she sat up, and raised herself up so my cock was at her entrance. Gradually she lowered herself onto me, a bit at a time, moving up and down as she stretched herself around me. She was snug but it was a lot easier than the first time I entered her. Soon I was all the way in. I could see her pussy lips wrapped around the base of my cock as she paused, relaxing to let her vagina adjust to its invader. Soon she started to rise up and down. The combination of the feeling of her pussy gripping me, the view of her tits bouncing above me, and the glimpses of my cock going up and down in her pussy got me going far too quickly. When I saw the look of pleasure on her face I couldn't help erupting with the ejaculation that had been building the last couple of days. She looked pleased and proud, and I felt good that I was pleasing her. We wiped each other off with tissues and lay back together side by side as I slowly recovered.

Emma said, "I'm surprised my legs didn't give out before you came – good thing you were fast."

I could tell she was anxious to get going again, but I was still a bit soft. Emma climbed on top of me again, but this time her knees straddled my face and her mouth found my cock.

"Sixty-nine," she said, "Told you that you still had things to learn!"

I could raise my head and lick her pussy as well as explore her with my fingers. Pretty soon I had settled on rubbing her G-spot with one hand and her clit with the other one. It seemed to be working pretty well. Emma's mouth was bobbing up and down on my cock faster and faster.

She pulled off and said, "Good – you're nice and hard again – give it to me." She rolled onto her back and opened her legs, raising her knees in a wordless invitation.

I didn't need to be asked twice, and climbed between her upraised knees, entering her easily this time. I was starting to feel like an expert already, but I knew that much of our success was due to Emma's experience and willingness. I found her mouth and we kissed repeatedly as I pumped away at her. She was matching me in perfect rhythm at every stroke.

"Like riding a bike," she said, "You never forget."

This time I felt relieved, and maybe a bit proud, as Emma reached her climax before I did, bucking and writhing and making unintelligible but evocative sounds. That motivated me and in a few more strokes I was peaking into an ungovernable climax as I drove into her faster and faster. I could feel her whole body gradually moving up the bed with each stroke, and the bed-head started to bump against the wall. I knew I was being pretty hard on her but she didn't complain and I felt her enjoying my rushing orgasm. We stayed together several more minutes, relishing the afterglow of our climaxes.

She handed me a wad of tissue and said, "You seem to like the clean up job – see if you can save the sheets for me."

She opened wide for me, and I parted her pussy lips to wipe up the semen dripping from her.

I said "There's something nice about seeing your goodies looking well used and wet like this. It makes me feel like you are all mine. I feel good that I made your pussy look like this. It makes me feel that you are giving me everything you have, and that you trust me completely."

She reached for me and kissed me.

Those two days with Emma were the beginning of several months of both joy and lust for both of us. We spent a day or two a week together, meeting whenever we could but keeping our relationship under the radar of the small community. To most observers, I was just the young guy who helped out Mrs. Wightman with jobs around her place, as I did for several other people.

Emma and I went a lot of places together, most of them new to her. We took my boat up the lake and camped in the middle of nowhere. She went fishing with me, and we often went to a quiet beach and swam on the warmer days. A couple of times we went on overnight trips just to be together. She was generous in her whole relationship with me, both in time and attention as well as sexually. She only rarely was a bit reluctant to respond, but when she wasn't in the mood she just said so, and wasn't bitter or bitchy. She once told me that she was helping "prepare me" for life with women.

Emma explained, "A woman needs much longer to get comfortable with a man than you would think. Also, she needs a longer and slower build up to have sex and to have an orgasm. Never forget that. It will stand you in good stead."

Often, she gave me little hints about how to treat girls, and how women thought things through. I couldn't quite grasp all the ideas fully, probably because I couldn't see that far into the future, but she proved to be right as I looked back months and even years later.

Chapter 3 - The Baton is handed to the next runner

Things changed when Emma's daughter in the city fell ill. At first it seemed as if she would recover fairly quickly, but then she relapsed. Emma was back and forth between the city and her home several times, helping to care for her grandchildren and support her daughter. Her son and his wife helped out too, but they both worked in the city so the brunt of the care fell to Emma. It appeared, she said, that it would be quite a few weeks or months before her daughter would be fully recovered, and Grandma Emma would be needed as the husband's job took him out of town a lot.

I was starting to feel her absences. I was getting used to regular sex with her, and it was hard to "do without." I missed her companionship, counsel and support. When she came home I was bursting with a need to make love to her, but I could tell she was getting exhausted as her energy and time reserves were running on empty.

One day she came back from volunteering at the library with a bit of a twinkle in her eye. She told me that she had been party to some "girl talk" with Laura, one of the ladies who worked there three days a week. Apparently, Laura was a single mother who worked part time to supplement her alimony.

As Emma put it, she was "somewhat skinny, lanky and shy but awfully horny."

Laura had told Emma that she "wasn't getting any" but was too nervous to "come on" to a man. Also, she was in an ongoing alimony battle with her ex-husband, and she didn't want to be seen "running around" with another man.

Emma dropped the bomb on me then.

"I'm going to go to stay with my daughter for a few months until she recovers fully."

I didn't know what to say. She asked me to look after her place when she was away, and she said she'd also asked Laura to come and clean the house and water her plants when she was gone. I guess she didn't trust me with her plants and she knew I wasn't going to do any dusting.

"So why the grin I asked?"

She smiled again. Emma said she had told Laura that she should get to know me, and that I'd be helping around her place.

"Look, she said, I know you need to get laid and I won't be here. Laura needs it too. Do I have to draw you a picture?"

I was a bit incredulous.

"Do you mean you don't mind if I perhaps get it on with Laura?"

"Of course I'll be jealous," she replied, "but if it's not Laura, then it might just be someone else anyway. You're young and horny and you need some regular loving, and so does Laura. I don't mind and I want you to learn how to get along with other women as well as me. Someday you'll meet a girl and get married anyway. I want you to get on with your life, not hang around me forever just because you know I can't resist dropping my pants for you anytime you smile at me."

I said, "I'm sort of shell shocked, and I have to think you must have told Laura I'd be the perfect stud service."

Emma admitted that she had extolled my virtues to her, especially the fact that I knew how to keep a low profile. I felt a bit sad, a bit abandoned, and a little used. However, in the back of my mind I was already wondering what Laura looked like.

It wasn't long until I found out. I went by Emma's place daily to tend to her geese and keep the yard up. Laura met me one day as she was going inside to water the plants. She was taller than me, and like a lot of really tall girls she stooped over a bit trying to look less lofty. Laura was lean all right, like Emma said, with long legs and arms and a long jaw.

"Want me to show you where the water taps are and how to turn them on?" I asked.

We got talking a bit from there.

I said, "Hey, I know you from the library – Emma told me your name was Laura."

She wasn't the type that carried a conversation, being a bit shy, but she seemed happy to respond to my questions and comments. I told her that Emma had told me she had a little girl, and I was pretty sure I knew who she was as I thought I'd seen Laura with her in the grocery store one day. Laura seemed to open up a bit when I asked about her daughter, and talked a bit more freely. She asked if she could bring her girl along to see the geese one day, and I told her that would be fine. I decided to take the slow and easy approach with Laura. I got ready to leave and as I went I touched her arm, saying "Let me know if you need help with anything here."

The next time I ran into Laura she was busy dusting and cleaning. It was a warm day and I had some cold sodas in the cooler in my truck, so I offered her one. That gave me a chance to sit and chat with her on Emma's porch. I had to carry the conversation at first, but she seemed to get over her shyness a bit, and told me a little about her situation and all the conflict with her ex-husband.

I listened sympathetically, and said, "It's got to be a bit lonely for you, being all on your own."

"Well, my daughter is a great joy to me," she said, "and my mother and sister help out a bit too, especially my Mom. She loves to take care of my daughter so it gives me a bit of a break from time to time. But yes, there's not much excitement in life these days, it's just a matter of getting through each week."

I leaned forward and told her, "Things will get better, just stay positive."

As I spoke, I put my hand on her arm to let her know I cared, and then I went back to work raking up the branches that had fallen from the trees.

A little later I poked my head in the door to tell her I was leaving. She was up on a chair, reaching up to dust the light fixture in the kitchen.

"Hey, looking good!" I chirped and headed out.

That evening I got a phone call from Laura. She said she thought that Emma's furnace wasn't working and asked if I could come and look at it the next day. I agreed to meet her at Emma's the next morning. When I arrived, she told me it had seemed cold and when she turned up the thermostat the furnace didn't respond. It turned out to be just a breaker that had kicked out, so I asked Laura if she had used the electrical outlet on the outside of the furnace room.

Laura said, "Yes, I plugged the vacuum cleaner in there yesterday."

I suggested to her that it was the likely cause of the problem, and showed her another outlet to use that wasn't on the same circuit. I reset the breaker and we heard the furnace start up.

Reiner43
Reiner43
36 Followers