A Trucker's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure Rachael, but you are aware that it is snowing and it's about twenty degrees out there."

"I know that, come on, I'll change out of my skirt, and I'll meet you in the living room."

After she changed, Rachael came downstairs to the living room where Ashton waited patiently for her in his leather coat and gloves.

They walked outside and down the street into the park on Smith Street in complete silence. Then all of the sudden as if it were triggered, tears flowed from Rachael's eyes. Immense amounts of tears just flowed from her eyes and down her face and into the snow below their feet, and then out of the blue, Rachael choked out the word "Everything!"

Ashton was in a complete state of awe, and he stopped in his tracks and grabbed her hand and faced her. "Go ahead baby, tell me what's on your mind."

"Everything I had is no more, and everything I have is because of you! I just found out that I can't go back to Helena, because my apartment was in a fire that was started in the building below it, and everything that I am today is all because you found me on the side of the road, and you refused to leave me for dead. You could have left me in the hospital to fend for myself, but you didn't! And now I have to find a way to make it up to you! I am living with you and your mother with no cost to me, and your mother won't let me give her anything! I just feel that I owe you and your mother more than I have to give!" she said balling, and looking Ashton in his eyes.

"We don't want you to pay us back! Especially not me! I did it because I wanted too! Not because I had too! And I could have left you where you lay on the street, and I could have left you in the hospital, and went on about my life and not visited you daily, and not talked to you everyday while you were in a coma, but I didn't! I wanted to see you make it out! And I am glad that I did everyday I see you walking around my house with your big loud icy blue eyes piercing the silence that used to curse Serena's flat! She hasn't been the same since Daniel died! She told me to call her Serena just so she could here something other than Mom and Mrs. Mitchell, and Reverend Mitchell and Reverend Mitchell's wife. She and Daniel were ordained ministers that ran a church together until Daniel died from Prostate Cancer three years ago. Then you came and she has been a totally different person. We don't want anything from you but you!" he said holding both of her hands and staring down into her eyes.

Speechless, Rachael stood on her toes and kissed Ashton's cheek. "I take it you are content then?" he asked.

"Yes, lets go back home, I'm cold."

***

When they reached the flat, Serena was traveling down the hallway to the bathroom. "Good night Rae and Ash. I'm going to take a bath and go to bed."

"Good night mom" they said in unison.

As Rachael stripped from her fur coat, boots, gloves and hat, Ashton walked over to the wet bar and picked up a rocks glass and poured a double of vodka over a couple of ice cubes, and turned to Rachael to ask her if she wanted anything. She responded with a 'no' and he took off his coat and shoes and took his place on the couch after he put a DVD into the player. Rachael sat down beside him and curled up in the fetal position in his right side and laid her head on his chest.

About fifteen minutes later, Rachael got up and as she walked around the couch, Ashton looked up at her. "Rae?"

"The cuffs of my jeans are soaking wet and I am cold, I'm going to put some pj's on." She said.

"No, just get that blanket on the recliner, and take your jeans off and then come back over here." He pleaded with her.

Hesitantly, Rachael did as she was instructed, and took off her jeans, and threw them over the loveseat and then trekked back to the couch in just her sweater, panties and ankle socks. Ashton took one look at Rachael and his cock sprung to attention in his pants. Thoughts of what he would like to do to that body ran through his head at top speed but he did nothing to show her that he was interested.

After she curled back up into his arms, she reached out for his glass and looked up into his eyes with puppy eyes. She could tell that he didn't want to give it to her but he did and she took the glass and drank the rest of the alcohol and shook the ice cubes in the glass.

"I thought you weren't drinking." He said to her as she handed his glass back toward him. "I don't want it now, you drank it all."

She just giggled and got up and walked to the wet bar. She added a couple of cubes to the glass and picked up the bottle of Stolichnaya L'orange and poured a triple over the ice and returned to her seat. "Here you big baby." She said taking a sip of it, and cringing, then handing the glass to him and pulling the cover over her sexy ivory legs.

A couple minutes later, Ashton decided to get brave and he slowly inched his hand down the length of Rachael's arm and onto her torso, and towards the top of her panties. "And what do you think you are doing mister?" she asked without taking her eyes off of the movie.

"Absolutely nothing," he said as his hand reached her panties. He ran his index finger over the elastic band of the garment and then took his index and middle fingers and lifted the band enough for it to leave the side of her body, and then he let it go and it snapped back into place. "Ouch you bastard..." she said as the two of them giggled.

Then he took the same two fingers and traced a line along her inner thigh and across her panty covered vagina. "mmm, absolutely nothing huh? Then why does it feel so good?" Rachael shivered as goose pimples rose all over her body.

He took that as a cue to keep going in the direction that he was headed, and he took the same two fingers and moved her red silk panties to the side and inserted them into her sopping wet pussy, and she let out a soft sigh. In and out he slid them slowly as Rae moaned and sighed heavily. To give him a better access point, she rolled over onto her back, and opened her legs to let him have his way with her.

Two fingers drilled into her wet pussy over and over until she shivered from head to toe. Then Ashton pulled his fingers out of her pussy and pulled the blanket off of her. She pulled her panties down and off of her body, and as she lay back down onto him, he brought his fingers up to her mouth. " Taste that sweet nectar." He instructed her, and hesitantly she sucked all of the moisture off of his fingers. "You've never tasted yourself before?"

She just shook her head, but didn't respond. He took now three fingers and inserted them into her awaiting pussy, and she arched her back in pleasure. As his fingers fucked her wet hole over and over, she took his wrist in her hands and pumped his hand into her harder. "Make me cum, make me cum, make me cum," she whispered over and over again until her body shivered in twin orgasms.

"Twice?" he asked looking down at his wet cum covered hand.

"Yeah," she giggled, and that was all the response that she gave until she sighed.

"You're not ready to be done yet are you?" Ashton inquired.

"Hell no, and you better not be ready to be finished either!" Rae said pulling the red sweater and her bra off over her head, just leaving her ankle socks as the only clothing that she wore.

Ashton put the glass down on a coaster and reached for the button of his jeans, and Rae pushed his hands out of the way. "No, I'll do it!" she said unbuttoning his jeans, and pulling them from under his ass, but leaving his boxers on. His seven-inch cock head was poking out of the hole in his boxers, and Rachael took her teeth and gently placed them around his cock. "Ahhh," he gasped, and she looked up at him. "No talking! And No Noise!"

Ashton was shocked. He thought he had found a sweet innocent girl on the side of the road, and here he picked up a dominatrix. She took her teeth again to the tip of his cock, and his back arched, but he remained silent. She pulled it out, and in one fluid motion, took the entire seven inches into her mouth without gagging. Up and down her mouth slid along his cock as she let her saliva just run down to the base of it and down over his scrotum. Then she took her small b-cup tits and smashed them together and ran the head of his cock over her rock hard nipples.

Ashton's eyes rolled back into his head as he sat back into the couch. Rachael saw this and reached up and pinched his nipples through his shirt. When she did this, his cock twitched. "Oh, you like that, huh? She stood up and straddled Ashton's legs and opened her pussy lips and slid down onto his spit-covered cock.

"Lets lose this shirt... bitch." She said as she slowly started riding up and down his cock. He opened his eyes and looked into her eyes, and innocence had been replaced with desire. "Fuck Me!" she mouthed silently, while pinching his nipples in between her forefingers and thumbs.

Faster and harder she road him, and bounced on his hard member. Rachael let go of his nipples and took her nails and clawed into the sides of Ashton's torso so hard that it pierced into his skin in three places and blood ran down the sides of his body.

"Make me cum!" she growled and she drug her fingernails across his body and onto the front of his body. As she got closer to her hands meeting, he grabbed her wrists and stopped her. Then for some reason, his eyes were drawn to her thigh where the scar was still healing from the wreck, and then his eyes were distracted to the part of her bang covered forehead where the other gash was, and his mind was taken back to the blonde that he found and what he wanted to do to her from the moment that he laid eyes on her.

He grabbed her around the waist, making careful not to let his cock fall out of her hot pussy, and he walked over to the wall and slammed her body against it. "Ashton..." she gasped.

"Shh!" he scolded as he switched gears and started slamming his cock into her wanton pussy. "Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah," she gasped as the air was pushed up and out of her lungs to the rhythm of their fucking. "Make...Me...Cum...Ash...Ton...Fuck...Me...Har...Der...Fas...Ter...AHH...AHH...GOD...GOD...Ah....." the last sound came out as a gasp, as they both erupted into orgasm and her pussy muscles contracted over and over milking out every last drop of hot cum that shot into her pussy in thick ropes.

Exhausted, they slumped onto each other, and Rachael's legs untangled from around Ashton's back and slowly found gravity and touched the floor.

IV.

One morning after Ashton left for work, Serena and Rachael were left alone and the phone rang.

"Rae can you get that, I have pancake batter all over my hands."

"Yeah Mom, I will..."

"Hello, Mitchell Residence."

"Can I Speak to Ashton," the other voice on the phone asked.

"He's at work right now, who is speaking please?"

"No the real question is who are you?"

"My name is Rachael, I am a house guest of Serena and Ashton. Now can I please take a message, or I am hanging up."

"No, I'll call back later, that's alright." The voice said before hanging up on Rachael.

"Shell, who was on the phone?" Serena asked as she walked into the den where Rachael was on the phone.

"I'm not sure mama, she wouldn't tell me and she got smart with me. She asked who I was and kept questioning me."

"I think I know who that might have been. But don't worry!"

Later on when Ashton returned from work, Rachael told him about the phone call.

"Did she have a soft timid voice?" he asked.

"Yeah who was it?"

"My ex. Her name is Kelly."

"Let me guess, she is trying to regain what was once lost?" she asked.

"I don't know, but there's nothing for you to worry about!"

***

Rachael and Serena went to the shopping mall a little later on, and Ashton decided to take a trip over to Kelly's apartment.

The main door into the apartment was unlocked, so after knocking twice with no answer, Ashton let himself into the house.

"Kellz" he hollered.

That voice was strangely familiar to Kelly, and she bolted down the flight of stairs in just her bathrobe from the bathroom where she was getting ready for work.

"Baby boy, how are you?" she said as she rushed him and peppered kisses all over his face and neck.

"Kelly, Don't!" Ashton scolded. "That's not what I came over here for! I came to see what the hell you are calling Serena's house for."

"Pooh Bear I miss you. I'm not allowed to call you and talk to you once and a while?" she wined. "I did kind of date you for how many years? Don't you think there are still feelings left in this heart of stone?"

"Well I wouldn't expect that from a normal ex girlfriend, but how dare you? You are the one that cheated on me! You lied and slept with another guy on more than one occasion! So therefore, I really could care less if you have feelings for me!

Your problem is, and my source is correct, so your problem is your sex partner has found someone a little skinner than you, and a little taller, and a little cuter! And now that you are alone, and you found out that I am content with my life, you want to fuck it up! Well sorry bae, that isn't going to happen! I love Rachael with all of my heart, and there is nothing that you can do to change that!"

"Ashton please, I will admit it! I am green with envy in a fit of jealousy! I was stupid, I know, but we had so much! I want you so badly! Anything you want you can have! You can fuck me in the ass like you have always wanted to, you can physically hurt me, you can make me your personal slave, ANYTHING you want baby! Anything!" she pleaded.

"Deckard! You had your chance to be Kelly Mitchell! But you are the one that fucked up! Not me! Now deal with your consequences." Ashton said as he turned to leave.

"Just tell me one thing, and be honest, is she better than me?" Kelly asked as tears ran down her face.

"Do you really want the truth Kelly?" Ashton asked as he turned to face her again, "Not only is Rachael better than you, and not that you were bad, and not that you are ugly either, but Rachael also is much prettier also. I would have never ever dreamed that I would be with such a beautiful girl. But she made the first move, so I took it! I'm sorry, I am human, and I thrive on being loved. And if it were up to me, you and I would have been married, but you fucked up..."

Kelly just stood there with her bathrobe tied around her waist and her perky cleavage showing out of the top of the robe with tears trailing from her eyes down to her breasts as Ashton walked out of her front door. Needless to say, she also called off of work sick, and she cried and sat in the middle of her living room floor and ate Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream.

V.

Serena had to go to her sister's house to help her construct wedding favors for her niece's wedding that was coming up in the very near future, so she dropped Rachael off at her flat and kept going to her sister's house. Meanwhile, Rachael went inside and fixed up the house for Ashton's arrival.

When Ashton came home, there were rose pedals laid out on the carpet at the door, and they were in a path leading through the den and into the kitchen. On the Island counter, there was a glass of Merlot next to the bottle with a chocolate truffle lying in front of it on a rose pedal.

Ashton took the hint and put the truffle in his mouth and then took a sip of the wine. He took the glass and followed the rose pedals from the kitchen down the hallway to the bathroom door, where there is a piece of paper on the closed door that has "Ashy" written on it. Inside the folded piece of paper there is just one word. "Strip!"

Taking the advice of the letter obviously written by his lover, he disrobes his garments before he enters the room. Ass naked and cock in full swing, he enters the bathroom where he comes in contact with what would be a pitch black room if it weren't for all of the candle lighting, and sees Rachael in a tub full of bubbles smelling like milk and honey.

"I've been waiting for you..." Rachael says seductively.

To say the least, the cock that was semi-erect and in full swing came to an abrupt attention, and Ashton slowly sauntered towards the naked girl in the bubbles.

"C'mon, baby get in with me..." she said as she moved all the way to the back of the tub to allow for room for Ashton. As he stepped in the tub, he took a few extra seconds to allow his body time to get acclimated to the very hot water.

Once both feet were in, he slowly sunk his naked ass into the water in between Rachael's legs. Slowly he slipped deeper into the water until only his head was above the water, and that rested in between Rachael's tiny supple breasts.

"Does it feel good baby?" Rae asked as she massaged Ashton's tight shoulders then slowly worked her fingers down to his nipples.

"MMMMmmmmm," was all Ashton could work himself up to saying. As she played with his erect nipples, the cock that was rock hard to begin with, thumped with pressure that felt as if it were going to explode. He closed his eyes and masturbated his erect member to try to ease some of the pain.

"Don't you dare cum early, I have plans first!" Rachael bent over and whispered in Ashton's ear. Then she bit his earlobe and stuck her tongue into his ear. Reluctantly, he loosened his grip on his cock, and his arms arose to the surface of the water.

As Rachel continued to pleasure Ashton's upper body, she got an idea. About thirty seconds later, Ashton's arm came to rest on the side of the tub, and Rachael decided to capsize on the moment. She picked up the black candle that rested above Ashton on the wall mount for the soap, and she tipped the hot wax out so it dribbled out onto his arm. Caught off guard, Ashton jumped up abruptly, and then turned to look at Rachael who had a sinister grin on her face.

"What's the fuck was that all about?" he scolded, "and why do you have that shit eating grin on your face?"

"Baby, I am sorry if it hurt, I wanted to try something new. I saw it on a sex movie, and I thought it was erotic. It made me wet watching the men squirm as their girl dripped hot wax on them." She whispered.

Ashton chuckled at her innocence, and calmed down. "Well I am up for trying something different if that is what you wanted."

Her big glassy eyes told him everything. And he immediately was turned on again, (his erection left quickly when she burned him the first time...) and he wanted to see where this game would lead them. He turned around again, and let her do what she wanted.

This time Rachael went about the whole thing with a different attitude, and she dribbled the wax in a small steady stream up his arm. The black wax pooled in a couple places but for the most part, it just ran off in little rivers and dried up. Rachael was so turned on that she wanted this done to her!

"Baby, I need you inside of me right now!" she whispered.

That sentence really didn't register to Ashton the way she had hoped it would, and he just stayed where he was between her legs, so she tried again...

"...Ashton, NOW!" she scolded. The sentence sunk in, and he turned around and started violently fucking her face with his tongue. She placed the candle on the side of the tub, and grabbed him by his ass cheeks and guided him up to her, and when she felt his hard member knocking at her wet pussy's door, she yanked his body really hard into hers and his cock entered her.


"Hard!..." she gasped in between kisses, and he took that cue and started violently pounding into her gaping hole. Harder and harder, and faster he pounded into her, splashing water every which way. Leaning her against the back wall of the tub, Ashton had a picture perfect view of Rachael's cute tits bouncing around as he pounded into her and he also had the perfect view into her eyes. "You are beautiful!" he said quietly to her.