A Trucker's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The wax baby, thank you, but no compliments now, fuck me." She said blushing.

Feeling a little crushed, he got over his feelings and picked up the candle and started dripping wax on Rae's tits, nipples, and down her torso, and oh was he glad he did. Rachael went into spasms after about thirty seconds of her wax play session.

"Ash, I'm gonna cuh- uh- umm!" Shit...!" she squealed as she erupted into orgasm.

***

Yet another truck drive catches Ashton away from the house and when he comes back to the house, more drama is waiting on him, and he wishes he was still on cross country when this news hits him.

Ashton walked into the house to see Serena hovering over Rachael's shoulder comforting her and consoling her as she balled her eyes out. He walked up to the table beside Serena and asked what the problem was.

"I'll let Rachael tell you that." Serena said as she walked away.

"Ashton, I think I have to go home to my mother. My Grandmother just died of cancer, and my father tried to commit suicide because he took it so hard. I really don't know how I am going to be of any help, but I need to see my family in their time of depression." She said staring up at him through tear filled eyes.

"Listen Rae, I can't stop you from doing what you know is right, but I also can't accompany you on your trip back home. I wish I could but my job wouldn't permit it." He said as a tear welled up in his eye. "I don't know what to do for you either Rae."

"This time I don't think you or Serena can help me. I think you have done enough, and I think it's my turn to do for myself. My Uncle Marcus is coming up from Topeka and he will take me home to see my Mom and Dad as I must be by their side during this time of need." She said.

"Are you sure you want to leave, and we can't help you do anything at all for you?" Serena pleaded.

"Yes Mom, and you couldn't possibly do anything more that you two haven't already done for me." Rachael said still balling uncontrollably.

Ashton was the most torn by this entire situation. He was letting his lover slip through his fingertips and there was nothing that he could so at this time. He sulked to his room where love found him sitting on his bed as his heart was melting into a puddle of mush.

About a half hour later Rachael was standing in the doorway of Ashton's room. "Baby, I am so sorry. I don't want to leave you. I know you don't want to lose me, and you know that I don't want to lose you. I will be back as soon as I can, I swear."

~*~

In the matter of two weeks time, Ashton lost everything that he worked to build. He was well aware that he shouldn't have fallen so hard for a girl that he had just met not a full six months ago, but he needed comfort after being emotionally scarred by Kelly.

From time to time, Ashton would visit Kelly or call her but only once did he almost fall for Kelly's games. He went over one day after working a Double Trip (a two week trek that spanned over 5 states) and in the process of just being polite, ended up in a trap.

"So how has it been without your precious Rachael?" Kelly asked.

"It has been Hell, but I am going to make it!" he said.

"I know you will, you were always a strong person. You put up with my foolishness for years, so I know you'll make it. Speaking of which, don't you miss me?"

"Kelz, I have always loved you and I do miss you from time to time. You did lose your virginity to me remember? And you cried when you saw blood. There will always be a bond between us, but I don't think we could ever be together again... you hurt me more than you'll ever know." Ashton said as Kelly walked across her living room towards him and sat beside him on the couch.

"You know I never meant to hurt you Ashy. I know you know my needs. You were never here..." she said running her fingers up and down his arms and kissing his neck and cheek. "I needed the warm touch of my baby on all of those long cold nights. I needed to feel your warm body against mine on the long cold nights. And I need you inside of me right now..." Kelly said unzipping Ashton's jeans slowly. "One last time?" she pleaded quietly as he stopped her hand as she reached in his jeans to unleash his hard cock.

"No Kelly, I wouldn't feel right. I can't do it anymore. I love you and all, but you have to realize that Rachael is the only girl in my life right now. You fucked up your chances with me!" he said zipping his pants back up and kissing Kelly's mouth. "Sorry," he said as he arose to his feet.

On the way out the door, Ashton turned and looked at Kelly's tear stained face, "To close out all other controversy, I think it would be best for us not to keep seeing each other as friends anymore. I don't want you to believe that you are entitled to something that no longer belongs to you, and I wouldn't dream of hurting Rachael. Good Bye Kelly Lynne!"

It was about a week from that day when Ashton got a phone call from Rachael.

"Hey Baby, did you miss this voice?" she cooed over the phone.

"Did I ever! So what's the verdict, are you coming back to me?" he impatiently questioned.

"Yes, I am, and I will be back in about two days. Mom and dad are ok for me to leave them and I am getting a ride back up from my Uncle Marcus and Aunt Lucy. Give Serena a kiss for me, and I'll see you in forty-eight hours. I Love You."

"I love you too Rae. See you soon."

~* ~

In a last stitch attempt to find love, Kelly decided that Ashton wasn't the lover that she wanted anyway, and decided to take a road trip to Las Vegas to see her ex-boyfriend Shawn. So early one Saturday, she packed all of her clothes in her car, after talking all night long to Shawn on the phone, and started her trek to Vegas from the great state of Colorado.

After traveling about halfway to her destination, she came into a mountainous part of the highway, and she came to a very curvy stretch of road. Upon coming around a corner that she approached too fast she crossed the centerline in the two-lane highway. The delivery driver was fumbling with the CD player that wouldn't play his favorite song, and Kelly didn't see the truck coming her way until it was too late. Desperately trying to steer the other way out of the line of the trucks path, Kelly's little Ford Focus hit the embankment on the passenger's side and spun her directly in the path of the delivery truck. Time slowed down it seemed to Kelly, and her life flashed before her eyes.

Pieces of her plastic car went flying in all directions, and the impact threw Kelly from one side of the car to the other, and her head exploded through the window on the passenger's side of the car. The driver of the delivery truck, who was not wearing a seatbelt, met a worse fate as he launched through the windshield and onto the pavement below.

It wasn't long before another driver was headed down that same stretch of road and came upon the two deceased drivers who now lay in bloody mangled piles between the wreckage.

The young lady that stumbled upon the wreckage couldn't describe to the dispatch operator as to what the description of either one of the victims looked like, but she did say that the name on the side of the delivery truck said'Hershman Trucking Company.'


The characters in this story were completely fictional, and the proceeding was an entirely fictional story derived from the mind of the Author. Any names, or situations that were mentioned in this story are completely for your enjoyment pleasure only and no parts of this story can be duplicated or redistributed in any manor with out the consent of the author. Thank You!

~SMB08'