A True Bonding

Story Info
Master & His sub bond over a binding.
1.7k words
4.15
34.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Total complete darkness and silence...that was all she could sense. Her entire world was blacked out, she couldn't see, hear feel or smell anything. But stranger than that her heart rate was slow, and she was at peace. She had total trust in her Master. She knew he would not allow any harm to come to her. This was their first crossing into total sensory deprivation and it had taken a long time to build to this point. The trust between them was total, He in the fact she would tell Him if she were ever uncomfortable and she with the knowledge that if she but said a word she would be released with no second thoughts or hesitation.

She lay covered from head to toe with gauze; her hands had been covered with thin gloves, then each of her arms bound before being bound to her body. He had been very careful not to cut off any circulation by binding her too tightly. Before he had covered her face He had dropped a light kiss on her lips and told her how proud he was and how humbled that she trusted Him so much. He had gently wiped the tears from her eyes then covered them with cotton patches before wrapping her head with gauze. It was strange to her at first, but she had gradually settled into that special place in her mind He had taught her to go to when she thought she could handle no more. He had been right; she could take a lot more than she had ever dreamed.

She felt totally safe and secure, knowing she was just as much wrapped in His love and adoration as the gauze.

She felt a faint touch or thought she did to her arm and she found herself straining to meet it. Her skin was devoid of sensation so she figured that it was just a phantom sensation. How long she lie there she had no idea, it could have only been moments or it could have been hours. Suddenly she felt the scissors cutting the one layer of gauze off of her lips. She had been able to breath fine, He had made sure that the gauze was thin there. When a light puff of wind went across her lips goose bumps shot up across her skin. My god, she had no idea her lips were so sensitive! Something brushed across them and they tingled with response and she felt herself pursing her lips, when she stuck her tongue out to lick them, it was gently tapped with something else and she knew not to do it again.

The feel of the Masters lips on hers and his tongue sliding across her lips made her go wet. It felt wonderful! If she could have clenched her hands she would have the feeling was so intense. More time went by and that was her only part able to feel anything.

The next thing that happened was the scissors cutting out where her nipples were. Her spine bowed up when what she thought was a feather brushed across them. A low moan escaped from her throat at the pleasure that shot through her. His finger brushed across her lips at the same time as his tongue rubbed her nipple. She knew she was soaking the gauze beneath her, she was so wet!

"M... Master!" she gasped. He paused for a moment and tapped her lips twice. That was their signal; if she wanted Him to release her she had but to say so now. She closed her mouth and He knew to proceed.

For the longest time (or so it seemed to her) the only feelings she had was of something very lightly brushing across her nipples. Her entire body trembled with desire. She had never known it would be this erotic! A jolt nearly like being shocked went through her when the nipple clamps were placed on her. The pleasure factor went up ten times as high when He lightly pulled on them. The small moans and cries coming from her throat pleased Him, she knew, and she did nothing to stifle them. As suddenly as the erotic assault began, it stopped and she was once again left to her thoughts. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't get her body to stop shaking. She knew better than to orgasm without His consent but she hadn't known it would be so intense!

Some time later she felt the scissors slicing up between her legs. They were then spread apart and tied down. Then the scissors went back to cutting, baring her vagina to the cool air. The instant that it was bared, He bent over and ran His tongue between her lower lips, licking her clit with two short light strokes. At her scream a pleased smile lit His face. He stepped back and admired her body. She couldn't see Him and as long as He didn't move quickly enough to make a breeze she wouldn't know where He was or what He was doing. She was beautiful, her full breasts bare to His eyes, her mouth open and gasping with pleasure, and her pussy lips all pink and flushed, He could see her clit poking out from between them begging for His touch. His heart was full to bursting, He knew what it had taken to get her to this point and He was proud and humbled that she had chosen Him to lead her to her boundaries and beyond.

With gentle hands He picked up the thinly woven silver chain that was connected to the nipple clamps and dangled the clit clamp over the pouting bud. He knew that it was cold; He had wrapped this one in an icy cloth for an hour before their ceremony. With each pass of it her body jerked with response. When He judged she could take no more he attached the clamp at the base of her clit. He stepped back and watched it swell even more and turn a light shade of purple. He knew it would be so sensitive to the touch that that would be all it took to make her cum.

He amused Himself for hours teasing and gently torturing her as she lay their helpless. He knew she was fighting off her orgasm with all that she had; her body was one quivering mass of nerves beneath His touch. A mere flick of the lash to her nipples was enough to make her cry out and not in pain either. They had discussed the next aspect of their evening thoroughly and both had been pleased with the outcome. He walked over to the huge black cabinet and took His time selecting His whip. He finally settled on a ten-foot bullwhip. After taking several practice lashes with it He turned back to her. He knew that if He were not careful He would end up cutting into her instead of jus the gauze.

Very carefully He flicked the whip over her body, cutting the gauze at her shoulder down to the skin. At the touch of the whip she jerked then froze. She knew that the time had come and that she was not to move. The subtle kiss of the whip across the gauze made her nerves jump every time. He moved over her until she lay bare to His touch, all except her face, hands and her feet. The Master coiled the whip and brought out His favorite flogger and began to play it lightly across her exposed skin. He knew that her skin was so sensitive that He had to be extremely careful not to lash her so hard that it would cause undo pain.

He played her body like a fine tuned instrument, bringing her just to the brink of orgasm only to pull her back again over and over and over until she simply lay there and cried. Her tears brought tears to His own eyes and He could take it no more, He pulled out His scissors and gently cut her face clear, removing the cotton pads from her eyes and the plugs from her ears. She blinked several times, allowing her eyes to adjust to the low light and she stared up at Him in wonder. He was kneeling between her legs and once she met His gaze He drove His hardness into her with one clean thrust of His hips and at the same time whispered "Cum for Me My heart."

The force of her orgasm was His undoing. Her body clenched around His so tightly His breath caught in His throat. She sobbed when she came; so hard and intense was it for her that she couldn't speak at all. He held her tightly in His arms, buried deep inside of her His own body pulsating with their shared pleasure. He came deep within her womb, His orgasm setting off a series of her own for her again. He found that all He had to do was move His hips slightly to set her off in another series of body shattering orgasms. He brought her to the peak and over it until she pleaded with Him to stop, she could take no more and He did it again just to show her she could.

After they neither could take anymore, He lies against her, His forehead resting on hers and looked into her dark green eyes. He placed gentle kisses on her lips and said to her, "Tonight you gave Me the greatest gift a submissive could ever give their Master, your total trust and your heart. You have Mine as well, My own."

Gently He climbed off of her and cutting her arms and legs free of their bonds, He picked her up and cradled her close to His body. She wrapped her arms around His neck and buried her face in the side of it, tears still coursing down her face at the remembrance of their beautiful event. He carried her to His bed and for the first time in their time together, they lie there together, Him wrapped around her body, her secure and totally at peace within His embrace...